Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Is it the same photo ?Because I saw this  on ig .huhu..she glued to the phone ...or should  I say ..both of them were glued to the phones :tongue:

credit to the owner

Yup, its the same pic.. 

• Like 9

"Gazing full of admiration " 

Behind the scene photo & uploaded by Glorious Ent aka Wookie's agency :D

credit to the owners

• Like 17

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Thanks @rockband for finding and sharing the magazine pages with Wookie's interview! That was quick !  

Just a request though, but I have no idea if it's possible since I don't know how you got these pics... the upper part of the pages is cut off,  so in the 2 central pages with the interview some characters (letter/words) are missing...I can try and guess something but not everything. Do you think it is possible to get pics that show all the upper block of text on the 2 pages? Sorry for being "greedy" and thanks in advance :D If it's not possible, I'll see what I can understand anyway.:wink:

Secondly, thanks @pauliza and then @luvforever and @masthu for alerting me.:)

Not much time to do this during the week, but I'll try to translate some bits now and add more later.

Disclaimer: as I said before, I am not a native speaker, so I apologize in advance if there are any mistakes. And this is a rough and quick translation, just to give you the idea. OK?

I'll list all the very quickly all the questions first, so that you have an idea of the content of the interview, and for now I will translate only the answers to the questions that mention Hyunie directly. Will that do? :tongue:

Not sure about questions  (and answers)  1 to 4 and  12 to 14 because as I said some words and letters are cut off,  but with some guessing:

Q1 - the reasons for choosing to star in SP

Q2 - how he felt when the drama ended

Q3 - how he prepared for the role of NJW

Q4 - similarities between himself and the character 

Q5 - how was the atmosphere on set and who was the moodmaker

Q6 - who was the closest to him on the set 

Q7 - who had the most NG

Q8 - whether he does many adlibs and in what kind of scenes he did those.

Q9 - if the director watched the adlibs without saying "cut"

Q10: How was acting with NJH who played the role of BongHee?

A: Her acting style is different from mine, so watching her I learned a lot. Despite having different acting styles, I think we showed a lot of chemistry . And since we had many chances to practice our lines together before shooting the scenes, our chemistry improved even more. 

Q11: You said that you learned a lot watching NJH, but what kind of things concretely?

A: She is really meticulous. She analyzes the script minutely, as if she is studying it. Even if she is younger than me, I learned from her in this respect. Because she interpreted things differently, her style was different, etc. I think what I gained enriched my way of thinking. 

Q12 - What is the charm of the character of BongHee in his opinion

Q13 - If he prefers a woman like BH or with a different charm

Q14 - The scenes he remembers from the drama (???)

Q15 - If he is the  type who confesses or not if there is someone he likes

Q16 - what did he focus on acting in a love story (romantic drama)

Q17 - what job would he have done if he had not become an actor

Q18  - what was his favorite scene and why

Q19 - what was the most difficult scene

Q20 - what are the highlights of SP (=why one should watch SP)

Q21 -  a message for Japanese fans

Hope this helps to ease your curiosity a bit for the moment.:D

I need to go to sleep, 'cause I have another long day waiting for me tomorrow. I'll try to translate some more parts tomorrow night.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

@midorinokerochan thanks so much my dear 

I'm so eagerly waiting for answer # 5 / 8 / 14 /18 & 19 ............:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

6 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Thanks @rockband for finding and sharing the magazine pages with Wookie's interview! That was quick !  

Just a request though, but I have no idea if it's possible since I don't know how you got these pics... the upper part of the pages is cut off,  so in the 2 central pages with the interview some characters (letter/words) are missing...I can try and guess something but not everything. Do you think it is possible to get pics that show all the upper block of text on the 2 pages? Sorry for being "greedy" and thanks in advance :D If it's not possible, I'll see what I can understand anyway.:wink:

Hi dearie! I spoke to @rockband and she provided me with these images to share with you! Hope these would be clearer! Thanks for translating what u could first! Hahah. Appreciate it much! 

vNUIIPm.jpg

xLWfZcx.jpg

2yHxDLV.jpg

XdJunYz.jpg

Credits: jiji_addict on instagram 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

@happyheart1 Believe me you aren't the only one who got emotional chinguya! I read it so fast that I interpreted it as wookie was spotted lmaoo. :lol: I was scrolling searching in twitter and ig in search of his latest pic  but did find any.Few minutes later did I get it that it was hyuni who was spotted and not wookie keke.. :lol: :lol: 

@daloula Finally watched epi 11 of all the butlers and the love conversation the speed skater had with his wife was chincha sweet (Lee seung hoon: "oppa ordered night snacks"

How to ignore the fact that wookie addressed himself as oppa to hyuni in the section tv interview (Wookie: I'll be fine. Don't worry about oppa but if she does come I'll be really grateful). *swoons*  :heart:

Btw unnie the tone that the master  used when speaking to his wife reminded me of the jakiya scene. Am I delulsional?? Check it at 1.42 min

wookie  : "Do it"

Hyuni : "You are good at it"

Wookie: "aniya" (that's not true)

I'm definitely a namji trash as well! hehe

Here's the video of the love conversation :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 14

5 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Thanks @midorinokerochan!!

I’m really curious what are the different styles right now..  doesn’t this say alot about finding his:wub: muse? 

That's a possible interpretation, reading a bit between the lines  :wink::tongue: But also if you stick to his actual words, it is already an awesome compliment he gave her in my opinion :wub:

4 hours ago, kmagesh said:

@midorinokerochan thanks so much my dear 

I'm so eagerly waiting for answer # 5 / 8 / 14 /18 & 19 ............:D

In short:

5. Atmosphere was fun, and they all basically took turns in being the moodmaker 

8. Scenes with dialogues with Taejoon and BongHee (these are the names he used)  often came out after discussing together (using the script as the base) 

14. I need to check the new pictures to tell you this. I wasn't sure before due to the missing parts

18. "Don't like me" scene

19. Court scenes 

I'll try to elaborate tonight. 

56 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hi dearie! I spoke to @rockband and she provided me with these images to share with you! Hope these would be clearer! Thanks for translating what u could first! Hahah. Appreciate it much! 

Credits: jiji_addict on instagram 

Thanks!!!!! :D

I'll check them later, and let you know as soon as I can. 

I've reached the office now, so it's time to go for me. I'll be back tonight! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Hyunnie confirmed her role in the new drama! Yay! and all this during the time Wookie is back home..  how curious.. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, meiil said:

Hyunnie confirmed her role in the new drama! Yay! and all this during the time Wookie is back home..  how curious.. 

I had a delulu about this! So happy we get the news that she confirmed! 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Kyaaaaa screaming 

After his vacation :glasses:

Hmmm...I'm not sure bout this...since I'm a bit possessive when it comes to my OTP :lol:  .. but then this is their work and the only thing I can give is support.I'd watch this for Hyunni hehe..is CTJ confirmed? I hope he's part of it. :tongue: (that'll give me two reasons to watch it,lolz) 

Just my pov..no offense to those who love the main lead :wink:

Looking forward and massive thanks in advance to @midorinokerochan for the translations of wookie's interview cut. ^_^

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Hmmm...I'm not sure bout this...since I'm a bit possessive when it comes to my OTP :lol:  .. but then this is their work and the only thing I can give is support.I'd watch this for Hyunni hehe..is CTJ confirmed? I hope he's part of it. :tongue: (that'll give me two reasons to watch it,lolz) 

Just my pov..no offense to those who love the main lead :wink:

Looking forward and massive thanks in advance to @midorinokerochan for the translations of wookie's interview cut. ^_^

Not sure if CTJ confirmed or not.. from the article did not mention, but somehow I did saw someone had posted that CTJ DO & forgot the second lead name already confirmed but only hyunie left to confirm.. not sure its true or not.. 

But from the article I saw JCW co-actor in K2 will be in the same drama with hyunie.. (blame me I do not watch k2 but I did saw that actor in k2 preview)

Credit to owner

• Like 10

18 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

I had a delulu about this! So happy we get the news that she confirmed! 

Omg!!! OMG!!! She confirmed!! I’m shocked! Chinguya your delulu has come true!! I told you imma scream if she confirms her role when wookie is on vacation…

So hear me *scream* 

Those crazy anti’s calling our shippers  delulu; well never underestimate the power of a JiJi /NamJi shipper’s delulu! Our delulus have the potential to come true bcz ours are rational delulus LMAOOO  :lol::lol:

My delulu mind tells me that she was waiting until wookie's vacation to confirm. If this is true it shows how strong their bond and love is and the respect she has for him :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

Sounds like ctj is out and kim seon ho is in (pls correct if i’m wrong) Scouted around, sounds like all 3 are serious actors.. gonna see some fireworks fly!! Chae-bal jakga-nim for a good script!! 

i’m super curious about the timing of the announcement because the script reading is today which means they have decided earlier.. why didn’t they come out and say it... 

it’s 100% preproduced we will only get to see it in Sept :bawling:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Q10: How was acting with NJH who played the role of BongHee?

A: Her acting style is different from mine, so watching her I learned a lot. Despite having different acting styles, I think we showed a lot of chemistry . And since we had many chances to practice our lines together before shooting the scenes, our chemistry improved even more. 

Q11: You said that you learned a lot watching NJH, but what kind of things concretely?

A: She is really meticulous. She analyzes the script minutely, as if she is studying it. Even if she is younger than me, I learned from her in this respect. Because she interpreted things differently, her style was different, etc. I think what I gained enriched my way of thinking. 

I loved how he complimented Hyunni! Hehh. And him saying her being really meticulous reminds me of him teasing hyunni with her dissection of their first kiss in the bts. Wahahah. And i loved how he acknowledged their chemistry. Kekeke. 

And i find it funny how he calls CTJ by his real name and hyunni by BH. LOL. 

28 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

I'm super curious about the timing of the announcement because the script reading is today which means they have decided earlier.. why didn’t they come out and say it... 

it’s 100% preproduced we will only get to see it in Sept :bawling:

Hmmmmmm... this got me thinking. I wondered how early is early. Which means hyunni decided way before alr? Hahahaha. Oh wells. Guess we never know the real situation! 

18 minutes ago, meiil said:

Wait CTJ declined? :huh:

Yeap he did i guess.. So sad he didnt accept the role. 

Btw i guess Hyunni deferred her semester again to film this too. LOL. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

That's a possible interpretation, reading a bit between the lines  :wink::tongue: But also if you stick to his actual words, it is already an awesome compliment he gave her in my opinion :wub:

In short:

5. Atmosphere was fun, and they all basically took turns in being the moodmaker 

8. Scenes with dialogues with Taejoon and BongHee (these are the names he used)  often came out after discussing together (using the script as the base) 

14. I need to check the new pictures to tell you this. I wasn't sure before due to the missing parts

18. "Don't like me" scene

19. Court scenes 

I'll try to elaborate tonight. 

Thanks!!!!! :D

I'll check them later, and let you know as soon as I can. 

I've reached the office now, so it's time to go for me. I'll be back tonight! 

Thanks to @rockbandand @babyval22for providing the material and @midorinokerochan

Bless you all! Domo arigato gozaimazu ta for taking the time to translate for all of us. I’m already LIT with your preview. Are we in for some bombs with the deets later? LOL!

Wookie has been consistent in how effusive he is in his compliments of Hyunie in her craft and as a person. That’s why anyone who listens to him or read his words when he talks about her -  it jumps out how he ADORES her professionally and personally. Without much prompting he gushes about her or mentions her name or thoughts related to her. Plus his body language and “speak” when it comes to Hyunie is a dead giveaway. As many Wookie fans mentioned he’s not a very good liar when it comes to his TRUTHS. Judging from his previous interviews he’s a straightforward guy. So him speaking of Hyunie in glowing terms is not just part of SP promo but speaks of his admiration as a thespian to a fellow thespian who takes her craft seriously. It’s a testament of how he values her professional opinion. Indeed he was having a blast filming SP. Not to take anything away from his previous co-stars, it must be enriching as an actor to have someone he can just bounce off ideas and comfortable enough in her own skin and willing to step out of her comfort zone. Any other actress with an image to protect and limited acting talent will balk on downplaying her looks (e.g. uglyfing herself in SKL and some scenes in SP) and trusting JCW in their intimate scenes. As proof of that she more than prove to everyone and “shookED” her co-star in their kissing scenes. I’ll bet a month of my pay, Wookie thought he got the intimate scenes covered being the experienced partner in romantic relationships and kissing scenes. I’m guessing during their discussions before they shot the kiss scenes, he was at his element. But as many NamJi shippers contend, he got SCHOOLED by inexperienced NJH at some point. Hah!

8. Credit to PD-nim and the production team for giving Wookie and Hyunie and the other actors some artistic freedom. It also goes to show that PD-nim believes in their talent and acting experience and values their opinions. It takes a certain comfort level and confidence between actors to allow their fellow actors to veer off script. It’s jarring when you up the ante and then you’re co-star doesn’t pick up on that.  Or, you believe it would have been better to act out a certain way but you don’t have trust in your co-star mediocre talent. And what’s worse is a lazy actor/actress who just coasts on their looks or PR created popularity. I just love it that Wookie mentioned about how meticulous Hyunie is with the script and her character study. I think Wookie shares the same trait as her in that aspect. He must has learned something from her in preparing for her role. Speaking for myself this is so true in whatever field you are. Working with someone who allows you to grow and unselfishly gives out their learnings. Ahh. Wookie, if you don’t marry her, I’ll marry her myself. LOL!

9. This. I’m hoping he talks about the adlibs on the intimate scenes. Pipe dream I know. LOL!

10. I find this really interesting that they have different acting styles because they have so much chemistry. Speaks of how on the same wavelength they are emotionally and mentally. I wonder who goes or inclined to method between the two. It bodes well for lovers or potential lovers/partners to speak the same language even if they may different approaches to the same end goal. LOVE!!

11. Hehe. This is somewhat a leading question, no? My head is muddled but did NJW talks at length about how much of Bonghee is her in real life? 

18. I get why he finds the court scenes difficult. I was/am truly impressed with how he can memorise the long lines on the laws and its provisions, court decisions. As NJW he really exhibit the legal acumen in the court scenes. Good job Wookie. 

• Like 21