Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Ctto

So in love with this twitter thread. Feels like the before and after pic and both are so sweet!

• Like 16

tumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao4_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao6_400.gif

tumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao2_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao3_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao5_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao1_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao7_400.giftumblr_paujvzc8TE1xp535ao8_400.gif

Now that I think about it, after that day, my life was a series of days for me to fall for you again and again. Even at this very moment, I fall for you again. 

RO23345341_w1000_h0.JPGRO94774985_w1000_h0.JPGRO92971063_w1000_h0.JPG

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Throwback Saturday :heart:

"I love making you laugh because for those few seconds, I made you happy and seeing you happy, makes me happy too"  :heart:

• Like 15

If only looks could kill, that #SuspiciousPartner BTS Camera man would be dead by now LOL!  He still looks adorable although slightly annoyed :D

It is known that couples tend to unconsciously mimic each other as they fall in love. This behavior shows that each person is open to becoming closer and at ease with each other, strengthening the bond :heart:

• Like 16

Two out of many things we love from uri couple, their "dirty but pretty" moments and their hugs! :love:

Cr: @jinyounglatte

• Like 15

It’s so nice to see Wookie so smiley and happy.

Now if only we got an update of Hyunnie cause it’s been a while and I am missing her.

• Like 15

Thanks for sharing wookie latest updates! I swear, we are getting more updates from wookie than hyunni, who would have thought! Haha. Our captain is looking handsome and smiley! And he is going back to his younger days. Is this guy aging backwards? Hope to hear from hyunni soon. Think she's been busy filming. Hope she gets her rest soon!

Have a great weekend dearies!

• Like 17

That smile is just precious ❤:wub: Loving this look on him haha^_^ For someone who's celebrating his birthday in a few days,he sure looks younger.Thankies for sharing everyone's happiness on here. Hopefully we'll see one from the other half of our happiness. :wub:

Happy weekend.:D

• Like 17

Love their photo from this angle :heart:

Pretty Angle & her soldier :heart:

credit to the owners

• Like 12

Quoted the captions "Touch by touch, skin to skin under the blanket :P:lol: " .

credit to this ig owner & SBS  .The contents not from DVD cut .

• Like 12

Lucky!

Ctto 

Swipe for the vid hehe.

Even the way Wookie walks makes me luv him more.:wub: I miss Hyunni.

Her pose reminded me of this:

Ctto

• Like 14

Unoffocially lurking at people's ig :lol: (related to my otp though hehe  :P )

Ctto

Swipe for more pics

And is Wookie promoted as Corporal? I'm not sure though if this is true...but if it is...Chukahae JCW !!!B)

Ctto.

• Like 13

@achinawa i agree! The way he salute and then walk on to do what he needs to do is so swoony! Keke. A man serious in his job is an attractive man. Heh. 

And he's looking younger and younger! Keke. Going to the army is good for him i guess. Feels more well rested.. and another reason for his glowing look? My delulu self says love is wonderful too! Heh. :P

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

MC Changwook :wub:

Cr: jjonghee_lee

Swipe for more pics. The way she looks at Wookie on the 2nd pic tho... same girl same ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Love this edited photos .Looks so real .

credit to the owner

• Like 7

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@achinawa i agree! The way he salute and then walk on to do what he needs to do is so swoony! Keke. A man serious in his job is an attractive man. Heh. 

And he's looking younger and younger! Keke. Going to the army is good for him i guess. Feels more well rested.. and another reason for his glowing look? My delulu self says love is wonderful too! Heh. :P

Yep..He looks so fine(the glow *winks) and manlier.:blush:I was gonna say that too,being in the army has been  good for him.And he could've been a full time soldier..it's something to be proud of but then we'd like to see more of Wookie :lol:  The waiting could be torture but then it'll just be around the corner..let's wait  patiently hehe. :D Agree with your delulu self hahaha!:lol:

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

MC Changwook :wub:

Swipe for more pics. The way she looks at Wookie on the 2nd pic tho... same girl same ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Who wouldn't..when there's a charming man beside her! Swoons!:wub:

• Like 12

3 more days before our Captain's birthday:heart: .

Look alike cutie kids :D

credit to the owners

• Like 10