Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

BINGO ! - the contents of the Dvd cut are the proof .We can see every where in the Dvd Cut " I will TEASE and JOKE with you and simply enjoy the COMPANY  of that person when I am in love " ." Easter Egg " video (the one recorded by using PD's personal handphone)  is one of them. More over  ,he was not shy to show this to crews & staffs too because   " I m someone who expreses my feeling firmly " :heart:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

NJH looks absolutely gorgeous in these new pics!  It is amazing how she can look innocent and sexy fully clothed against a backdrop of unmaintained grass.  What a lethal combination.  Poor Wookie!  I'm actually torn when looking at these photos.  A part of me thinks its kind of cruel and mean of her to tempt him while he's stuck in the barracks with a bunch of young men, but the other part of me is like NAH...you need to be reminded of what you can have when you're discharged in May 2019!!!....LMAO! :lol:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Good looks. Good looks. Good looks. These days, she z looking so beautiful. So dreamy

DfIi9C2WsAEV9zp.jpg

DfIdPQEUcAAIwGp.jpgDfIdQYzV4AAXbu7.jpgDfIeA5UV4AETEbH.jpgDfIdEyUVMAEL0m9.jpg

=======

Dd70aa-VQAAGHOI.jpgDd70biNU0AEPEi0.jpgDd70cn4UQAAyabE.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, MarMi_Lei said:

Good looks. Good looks. Good looks. These days, she z looking so beautiful. So dreamy

DfIdPQEUcAAIwGp.jpgDfIdQYzV4AAXbu7.jpgDfIdEyUVMAEL0m9.jpg

=======

Hyuni is so beautiful and sexy and I think it hasn't sunk in to her yet...her smile makes her more gorgeous :wub:

• Like 11

From tvN twitter. I think they're updating Jihyun new drama, HDH?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

From tvN twitter. I think they're updating Jihyun new drama, HDH?

Translate please chingus! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rose90 said:

Cr: @Geniiiiiiie_

Cr: @serenadyo
“Nam Jihyun talked about the atmosphere of the filming set of “A Hundred Days Husband” and how the actors/actresses are taking a great care of each other...”

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, rose90 said:

Actually if you want to have hyunni's latest updates and translations fast, you can follow some of hyunni's prominent fans on twitter and ig. From the post we shared here since our sources are from them, i think you should be able to know who to follow since we share their ig or twitter post here. (:

• Like 13

My TL is full of uri couple pics, gifs and vids from SP these days. Maybe we all miss them so much.

I love this one. The visual, the stare is :wub:

Cr: @jcwmexico_gmc

And we all know what happened behind the scene :wink:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Lmao NJH got nominated twice for the ice bucket challenge:

The first one by her child actor friend Park Ji Bin:

And the second by KYW:

I wonder if she’ll do it too.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, daloula said:

I wonder if she’ll do it too

i think she will do it coz it for good cause + she been nimonated twice with her close friends.. if she do we will get her update :heart:

& wonder who she will nominate for this.. :grin: Nara? Somin? Yu-min? or mybe his close oppa? oh daehwan? ctj? :joy:

but its good to see she was nominated twice for this, mybe she will get shower twice? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

i think she will do it coz it for good cause + she been nimonated twice with her close friends.. if she do we will get her update :heart:

& wonder who she will nominate for this.. :grin: Nara? Somin? Yu-min? or mybe his close oppa? oh daehwan? ctj? :joy:

but its good to see she was nominated twice for this, mybe she will get shower twice? 

Nara already did it so I doubt she’ll nominate her  :lol: I think she only needs to do it once,  we don’t want her to catch a cold or something 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

31 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

I guess she will nominate either ctj or Nara :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Hyunnie's ig update! 

Wait for the translation :D

Seems like a regular sponsorship for the building of Lou Gehrig's hospital instead of doing the ice bucket challenge ^_^ 

Ayt..I'll wait for the translation hehe :wink:

• Like 12

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hyunnie’s ig update! 

Wait for the translation :D

Daebak! As expected from uri Jihyun... Instead of doing the ice bucket challenge, “She chose to donate for the cause of the construction of the first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital due to her filming schedule. Also, she chose not to nominate anyone for the cause, but she left links and hotlines for the citizens to contact in order for them to donate to the cause.”  :heart:

Trans credit to @jihyunology, twitter:

Spoiler

Trans:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Ctto

Really love this edited pic! Kekeke. 

And maybe she might nominate jung so min too? Hahha

Edit: smart girl! She falls sick easily so she chose to do the right thing. Wouldnt want to delay the filming schedule if she falls sick and prolly dun want to worry orabeoni too. Wakakka. 

• Like 15

Sharing with you this photo while lurking at one of Joo Won's fan ig account hehe :D

Ctto.

• Like 15

Her Ig translate.. 

Proud of her.. a very wise lady.. :wub:

credit to Namjihyun_at, thanks for the translation

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Her Ig translate.. 

Proud of her.. a very wise lady.. :wub:

credit to Namjihyun_at, thanks for the translation

Indeed. Proud of her :wub:

And glad that she chose to give direct donation instead. Because a friend of mine who is a doctor and a global volunteer (she travel around the world to do voluntary activities/works), once (4 years ago) raised an issue related to the ice bucket challenge and ‘wasting water’ thing. So I low key hope, beside her busy schedule, Jihyun aware of that ‘save water’ too... hehe. And I wish the ALS 2018 revived-campaign will raise further awareness and meet its goal to build hospital for ALS patients in South Korea :)

• Like 16