Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

So happy Wookie update is flooding in my TL :wub:

Cr: @yonhee1052

That fan grabbing on his arm tho... :blink:

[Added] Looks like the owner deleted her post :o

Spoiler

Cto.

• Like 11

@Changsky  I forgot how crazy his fans are....boundaries, people!!!  It's great to see him looking mighty fine and healthy.  :wub:  I should really stop there or else I may cross some boundaries of my own! Lol!

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

CKtlcpb.gif

UeU0lZO.gif

his trademark:D

• Like 14

4 hours ago, MarMi_Lei said:
Stand tall, stand proud!
De-S5_yUwAAULfm.jpg

De-PWd0W4AA26ZJ.jpg

Changwookie and Joowonnie my loves ❤❤ The batch of actors  who enlisted for the army last year are so fine and are very much skilled and talented in their own ways...come 2019 they'd be sure to have projects here and there and I can't wait :lol:  * winks* :D

Spoiler

OT: having heard the aegukga sung by them guys...it just reminded me of how my fave band MUSE did the intro chords of it live,when they were in Seoul 4 years ago..and thought wow...that was cool hehe 

Ctto.

Sorry for putting it on here.

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

That fan grabbing on his arm tho... :blink:

Fans will be fans I guess :wink: But nah I don't think I'd resort to arm grabbing haha...I'd be too shy for that,lmao I'm alright by just looking at them..and a few pics maybe..not in front of their faces though hehe.

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

Btw... I miss them :bawling:

Cr: @jyeonjoah

I miss them too. How JW held BHs hands on here not wanting to let go gives a lot of feels:wub:  but come to think of it..H and W has always been like this..may it be drama or in real time kekeke 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Changwookie and Joowonnie my loves ❤❤ The batch of actors  who enlisted for the army last year are so fine and are very much skilled and talented in their own ways...come 2019 they'd be sure to have projects here and there and I can't wait :lol:  * winks* :D

Ahaha... agree! Especially these 4, like are they a new F4? :D

I love that MUSE version of Aegukga :wub:

Cr: @NAJIcw

Wondering if this is the official photo from President Office? Because it has "Cheong Wa Dae" (Blue House) on it.

[Added]

It's indeed an official photo from The Blue House. So proud of Wookie :wub:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Ahaha... agree! Especially these 4, like are they a new F4? :D

I love that MUSE version of Aegukga :wub:

Cr: @NAJIcw

Wondering if this is the official photo from President Office? Because it has "Cheong Wa Dae" (Blue House) on it.

Haha..new F4..who gets the main girl then? :tongue::lol: Or that question of who the lead girl is haha. 

Seems like an official photo...pretty upclose too.❤

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Am i the only one, who thinks that hyunnie's blue white stripe shirt look familiar. The one from the cafe.... :tongue: 

Wookie look so foineeee!! :wub:

• Like 6

OMG!!! :wub:

Cr: @jcwhk0705, from the make up artist IG (not sure whose make up artist tho) 

[Added]

Cr: big_scott_rolls, IG

The cosmetics on the table tho... haha :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

OMG!!! :wub:

Cr: @jcwhk0705, from the make up artist IG (not sure whose make up artist tho)

OMG squealssssss.....eol gul jjang ^_^:wub: They look so cool and awesome!B) Be still my heart ❤ :lol:

Lol at the cosmetics :lol: They probably shared make up artists hehe. :tongue: Not too sure if they can have their own since this is somewhat a different event with the military involved.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

We were lucky to get updates from both Wook and Hyunnie on the same day.

• Like 12

On 06/06/2018 at 2:59 PM, Changsky said:

[Added]

It's indeed an official photo from The Blue House. So proud of Wookie

Wookie is showing hyunni he can do well so she wont have to worry abt him. Kekeke. 

On 06/06/2018 at 3:56 PM, kyrajijin said:

Am i the only one, who thinks that hyunnie's blue white stripe shirt look familiar. The one from the cafe.... :tongue: 

Wookie look so foineeee!! :wub:

Maybe its similar but the one from the cafe was in green if i didnt remember wrongly? Hahah.

• Like 9

Found this article:

Korean Stars Talk About How They Fall in "Love"!! - (Compilation)

Ji Chang-wook

Ji Chang-wook, after acting in hit drams like “The K2” and “Suspicious Partner” he has joined the army last year and there are lot of women who are waiting for his discharge! He has made countless women fall madly in love with his acts of falling in love, so what is his thoughts of love in real life?

"When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

Source:

https://netizooms.blogspot.com/2018/06/korean-stars-talk-about-how-they-fall.html?m=1

Original Source: [Matome via Naver] 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Found this article:

Ji Chang-wook

"When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

Source:

https://netizooms.blogspot.com/2018/06/korean-stars-talk-about-how-they-fall.html?m=1

Yeah we know Wookie....smh! We’ve witnessed this first hand.  He is so transparent....lol! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

While waiting for better pics... Uri Jihyun everyone... :wub:

If I’m not mistaken, the concept of this 2nd photo set is something like “24 y.o Nam Jihyun”, and bts of the photo sets will be released on June 15th :wub:

Cr: @_like_ing, naver

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Found this article:

Ji Chang-wook

Ji Chang-wook, after acting in hit drams like “The K2” and “Suspicious Partner” he has joined the army last year and there are lot of women who are waiting for his discharge! He has made countless women fall madly in love with his acts of falling in love, so what is his thoughts of love in real life?

Source:

Omo! I wonder which interview did he mention this! If this is really what he said... muahahaha... we all witnessed it first hand alr. <3

Hyunni is looking so pretty in the new pics! Thanks for the updates @Changsky

• Like 12