Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed his left foot on the couch & behind Hyunnie .For me,this leg position is not common :D

credit to the owner

They chinca forgot how to behave as  co worker...  They felt too comfortable...  Hahaha 

I think this is the beginning of their closeness 

Love it.... 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Changsky said:

THAT couch scene is very very very underrated Y’all :D

 

It’s like the beginning of the melting ice which made Wookie feel comfortable and not too reserved anymore.

 

I can’t post a pic yet, but you all know the black and white pic, the bts still where Hyunnie and Wookie sit on the couch and watch video from handphone? This pic is my most fave of all. Love the pic sooo much, I feel the chemistry by seeing the pic and love uri couple ever since. Later after watching the Dcut bts of the couch scene, then I know the story behind it :wub:

 

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

  • Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im enjoying the Blue Ray that i have received. even though i still dont get the "egg" thing ...lol

the Drama Sets have some parts that wernt shown on the actual TV. they added few scene here and there. just like PDnim mentioned on one of the specials they had to take out some scenes cuz of "time" but im glad they have few in the drama. also you have to watch till the end. they added more scenes. 

 

im only on episode 5 or 6 now but ill give my few take when im done. of course few here and there ill make a comment. 

 

for those who asks "is it worth it?" i say yes....lol for the few scenes they have cut out and for the extra scenes in the end......oh yes!!!!

 

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

im enjoying the Blue Ray that i have received. even though i still dont get the "egg" thing ...lol

the Drama Sets have some parts that wernt shown on the actual TV. they added few scene here and there. just like PDnim mentioned on one of the specials they had to take out some scenes cuz of "time" but im glad they have few in the drama. also you have to watch till the end. they added more scenes. 

 

im only on episode 5 or 6 now but ill give my few take when im done. of course few here and there ill make a comment. 

 

for those who asks "is it worth it?" i say yes....lol for the few scenes they have cut out and for the extra scenes in the end......oh yes!!!!

 

Ah yes,  added scenes in between,in the end..that makes you understand it more on how it shifted to this scene and that. These extra scenes though don't have subtitles..so I rely on my limited Korean and body language hah :tongue:  My episode laterz would be their 1st kiss and the aftermath hehe. Excited as well for the added scenes.

 

Agreed...it was definitely worth it!!! ❤ PDnim and the entire staff and crew did a very great job.Two thumbs up!!!

 

 

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, changwooks said:

 

Oh, that photo... I remember my eyes widening when I first saw it, haha - it definitely affirmed my suspicions of their chemistry not only being limited to on-screen interactions. Though for JCW, that doesn't seem like a particularly comfortable position to be sitting in so I'm chuckling a little... only goes to show his level of comfort around Jihyun :lol:

 

Ikr! I can't with their comfortable level. Like 'what is personal space?' :lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, masthu said:

0ZhuzjY.jpg

 

 

 

OMG masthu!!!! This is one daebak banner! How much effort it must have taken for you to do this!!! I'm so touched, chincha! :bawling:

 

Sorry, this is too good not to remove the image in my quote. Sorry Soompi!

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Havent been here too much because of real life but of course i wouldnt bother to spazz on our anniversary day!! cant believe its been a year already. been a year since this two people have been entertaining us with their oozing chemistry. happy to have met u (sounds familiar? lol) guys just like how happy wookie is with hyunnie and vice versa lmao. to more years of spazzing with jiji fam!! lets support our otp through drought and bombs hehe love you all!! 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

 

OMG masthu!!!! This is one daebak banner! How much effort it must have taken for you to do this!!! I'm so touched, chincha! :bawling:

 

Sorry, this is too good not to remove the image in my quote. Sorry Soompi!

 

Thank you dearie! Anything for my lovely shippers and NamJi/JiJi  :heart: 

Happy Anniversary @babyval22 !

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary everyone!!! Can you believe  we have been rocking with our beautiful NamJi aka SUSPICIOUS PARTNER for a whole year?!!! What?!!! How exciting!Thank you to all for the dedication of coming aboard throughout seasons to maintain the ship while folks go on to take care of RL needs. Here is a little “Suspicious” gift for to commemorate one of the many reasons why we love our ship!

 

Whether it is about the long intense gazes, the sweet cuddles, the witty comeback lines, the warm hugs, or the swoon worthy confessions they are all a part of our Suspicous Partners World! Well here is one of my favorites that causes our minds to be suspicious as it sizzles our screens with heat and paralizes the neurons of our brain with fiery love. 

 

Enjoy!!! #hwaiting! 

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SP!!!

Can't believe time flies so fast! It's been one hell of a journey with you guys since SP airing! Last year, on this date, i was still happily oblivious of uri OTP and handling my real life perfectly fine. One year on, i'm nervously worried at the obsession level i have with uri OTP and my real life has been one heck of a roller coaster. But nonetheless, i'm enjoying this voyage, and even more importantly, i'm so happy to have you guys as my fellow chingus and shippers. Usually, we have our mix of delulu, with kimchi slaps served by fellow shippers to bring us back to rationally. BUT today, let's start the party today by celebrating the airing of SP, and just basically go wild with our love for SP, and of course our OTP, the legendary kissing couple, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. But of course, their kisses are legendary. However, it's not ONLY the kisses that got us hooked right? Keke. Grinders, bananas, milkshake, coffee and what not. LOL. Just kidding. It's the subtle touches, the open touches, the glances, the thoughtfulness, the protectiveness, the subtle caresses and many many others which i lost track of at the moment but i'm sure our other chingus would help add on very soon. Teeheehee. PSST. It would be a good day to reflect on our journey thus far! Keke. Lurkers, old timers, new timers, anyone and everyone who loves and support namji, come on out and join us at least for today, for today's a special day! Sending lotsa love! *m

uakies*

 

czuGXU3.gif

 

Iw3ScPE.jpg

 

wJB8428.jpg

 

Ctto

 

Keep the party going guys! LOL! I'm off to bed now since it's coming to 2am and i am working later on! Ciao!

 

 

 

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It’s only fitting to share our anthem right? Thank you to our chingus for creating such a beautiful keepsake. For all of you who are new, “Welcome!” May you enjoy some basic highlights of our ship through this mv. 

 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!!! 

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

It’s only fitting to share our anthem right? Thank you to our chingu @sharreb for creating such a beautiful keepsake. For all of you who are new, “Welcome!” May you enjoy some basic highlights of our ship through this mv. 

 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!!! 

 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

 

Now how do i fall asleep after reminiscing about this pou?!?!?! Missing our OTP so much. Wonder what are they up to these few days!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 14
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS FANATICS!!! This one is created by our chingu @sharreb

 

 

Just now, babyval22 said:

 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

 

Now how do i fall asleep after reminiscing about this pou?!?!?! Missing our OTP so much. Wonder what are they up to these few days!

 

 

 

 

Go night night Val! We will be here when you wake up. 

  • Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy anniversary! I miss SP and also both JCW and NJH a lot... but I'm grateful for the recent updates from JCW, I hope he enjoyed his well-deserved break. I'm going through all the past gifsets I've made and reblogged of Suspicious Partner and I'm remembering how Tumblr flagged some of mine as NSFW for some reason or another :lol:  Here's one of the court scene and another of the parallels with the rain scenes (I just like picking out parallels in dramas/movies, haha...)

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

 

 

Happy ONE YEAR Anniversary everyone!!! Can you believe  we have been rocking with our beautiful NamJi aka SUSPICIOUS PARTNER for a whole year?!!! What?!!! How exciting!Thank you to all for the dedication of coming aboard throughout seasons to maintain the ship while folks go on to take care of RL needs. Here is a little “Suspicious” gift for to commemorate one of the many reasons why we love our ship!

 

Whether it is about the long intense gazes, the sweet cuddles, the witty comeback lines, the warm hugs, or the swoon worthy confessions they are all a part of our Suspicous Partners World! Well here is one of my favorites that causes our minds to be suspicious as it sizzles our screens with heat and paralizes the neurons of our brain with fiery love. 

 

Enjoy!!! #hwaiting! 

DAMN.... Boi was HUNGRY :blush:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 1st Anniversary of Suspicious Partner :heart:  The born of undeniable chemistry of SP team in K-Drama history :wub: 

suspiciouspartner.jpg

 

With much appreciate to Suspicious Partner Actor & Actress which had support the Drama & give their very outstanding performance to make us love,&. hate them.. :blush:

relationshipchart.jpg?w=600&h=457

 

Thanks to PD nim & all SP staff too for making SP such a beautiful drama to be captured in our heart.. 

ctto

 

ps: will spazz in regard out otp inproper later :wub: till then, lets celebrate today.. 

  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×