Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

36 minutes ago, pauliza said:

If the Namji shippers who bought the DVD cut said ,its worth their money .I believe there are lots of juicy stuffs on it .Its weird if you are a Namji shipper,bought that DVD &  missed that juicy stuffs .

From the little I've seen from IG, the dcut is worth every penny. Dying to have my copy soon! Loads and loads of juicy bits plus as what was already mentioned here we get to appreciate the hodge podge gang all the more plus all the wonderful people behind the scenes. Shippers going crazy over the court kiss bts and I can only wait patiently til I see the entire thing myself! 

• Like 16

I wouldn't be surprise in maybe 3 - 6 months time (when the dcut is no longer 'hot' item), some people out there will post snippets (in 1-3 mins. video) of the dcuts

Hang in there! (people who didn't buy the dcut)

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

I wouldn't be surprise in maybe 3 - 6 months time (when the dcut is no longer 'hot' item), some people out there will post snippets (in 1-3 mins. video) of the dcuts

That's our only option .....:bawling: but I can wait .....

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, malaya said:

Without breaking copyright laws, can you elaborate if there is/are noticeable T-action in the  27-min kissing scenes aside from those already discussed from BTS released by SBS and scenes shown in thie drama?

Without sounding like a pervert (maybe too late for that), but oh yes!!!!  There was definitely some T-action and if my eyes didn’t deceive me, I may have seen some lip biting too.  I just have to rewatch the whole thing again now...hehehe :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

51 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Without sounding like a pervert (maybe too late for that), but oh yes!!!!  There was definitely some T-action and if my eyes didn’t deceive me, I may have seen some lip biting too.  I just have to rewatch the whole thing again now...hehehe :wub:

Wow lip bitting? Chincha? Hahaha which kiss scene was that? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Swanflwer said:

Thank you. I feel relieve...  Long time ago,  I have same experience when shipping Songsong couple...  Finally we could see some shipper posted here and there.  

Hopefully,  someday with this ship..  

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Wow lip bitting? Chincha? Hahaha which kiss scene was that? 

I think it was the BTS court kiss.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys could someone let me know which disc the 27 min kiss scenes are on? I haven't had the time to start on the DVDs and would like to focus my attention on the appropriate disc! :tongue:

Thanks to everyone who has shared comments about the DVDs!  When I first ordered it, I thought I was being crazy - it was kinda expensive and it's the first time I have ever ordered a DVD box set for any kdrama. Having received it, I must say the quality of the special items are excellent and everything is so cute. The little ID cards for Ji Wook and Bong Hee are hilarious! I think it is definitely worth the money! Even my husband who questioned my sanity (from time to time) said the DVD box set was quite a nice piece to get. HEE

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

The thread is super fast and I've got 3 pages to back read!! Happy to see shippers  delurking! Kyahhh thank God the drought is over. :D

On 4/16/2018 at 2:28 PM, jncjwh said:

Hyunnie was wearing the green top and pokka dotted scarf for the interview.. was that when Wookie was out too? :D:lol:

must have celebrated huh??

On 4/16/2018 at 3:57 PM, iluvjijicouple said:

omg yes maybeeee they met up during that time!! like a celebratory date night hahahaha

This really didn’t cross my mind. Omg celebratory date night! TT 

On 4/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, adi2019jiji said:

wahhhh what a blessing to us.. :wub: & u ladies so fast spazzing here today, live up our thread.. chukahee :mrgreen:

Our blessings of this week

1. Director cut DVD, watching  2nd time already.. cant get over their "comfortable interactions".. their 27minutes kiss scene if u ladies added from general bts its more than 27minutes.. :warning:

One of the most bts i like in the DVD.. LOL

2. Co-captain update - watch Amadeus label mate performance

3.13th Annual Soompi award Best Kiss goes to Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook

4. Captain appear in public for musical audition 

5. Sameday Hyunie first picture shared to public while wearing hanbok from her latest drama in filming. 

6. SBS. zip release new SP pictures.. 

Virtual fistbump ladies.. :glasses:

Pic & IG credit to owner.. 

To this date their timing is unbelievable! Is it fate? is it coincidence? To me they'll always be my destiny couple. When I read your points in order it feels as if the Almighty has a beautiful plan set out for them... I'll just trust the Almighty to give NamJi a beautiful happy ending :heart: Ameen!

@f8te Thank you for sharing dearie! Seems like SBS cannot move yet!

These two are love  :heart:

914177_AC_F205_4_AFF_B219_7_F3_D90715_DE

• Like 19

9 hours ago, malaya said:

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

Hi chingu.. 

May you share  with me the dcut video thru my email? Please.. I am not notty.. Promise.. Love u 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Hi guys could someone let me know which disc the 27 min kiss scenes are on? I haven't had the time to start on the DVDs and would like to focus my attention on the appropriate disc! :tongue:

Thanks to everyone who has shared comments about the DVDs!  When I first ordered it, I thought I was being crazy - it was kinda expensive and it's the first time I have ever ordered a DVD box set for any kdrama. Having received it, I must say the quality of the special items are excellent and everything is so cute. The little ID cards for Ji Wook and Bong Hee are hilarious! I think it is definitely worth the money! Even my husband who questioned my sanity (from time to time) said the DVD box set was quite a nice piece to get. HEE

27 min kiss cut is in disk #15.  Enjoy and god speed! Lol!

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

Ooohh, I'm curious. Define "bigger picture to reality"? Is that what I think it is. Is it a good thing? Hmmmmm. :huh:

• Like 6

On 4/18/2018 at 3:34 AM, malaya said:

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

Everyone who bought it were thankful to have purchased the Dcut. Non of them had regrets and were fully satisfied. 

As for T action unni... What is NamJi kisses without a few (well many) T actions. So I think we'll have more T actions and shall cause us all to hyperventilate and blush!!  

Just looking at wookie's ears turning red and the mark he left on her cheek as seen in the SBS bts tells how out of control he was and I've always believe that hyuni's T made him lose that little self control he had been trying hard to maintain. :blush: *fans self*

Edited So I bet you'll see even worse that might send us sky rocketting to NamJi  land :D

No wonder he did  a lot of mind controlling :lol: and all those efforts in mind controlling went out of the window the moment he kissed her :D. He was losing it big time already keke :lol:

23 hours ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

If you need some oxygen let us know! we'll be very happy to supply you. Especially during the 27 mins kiss bts if not you might end up hyperventilating like the rest :D

22 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooh. Nice...

good luck!!!! If it was me, I would lock myself in my room and pray for my DVD player not to die, and of course, i’ll write my will in advance, I would prolly die of heart attack! :glasses:

we are in the right ship chingu :D

Yes unni! We are on the right ship! *screams* What we see is what we believe  :heart:

We are definitely are sailing beautifully. oh my heartu! These two are the death of us

On 4/18/2018 at 3:53 AM, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

Same here. Gosh these two were smiling while kissing and man the eye talk between them makes me tear up big time! :bawling: Thay looked so comfortable in each others arms :heart:

From the very first time I watched the court room kiss my gut kept screaming that something really changed between them. It's as if they had realized their feelings for each other by that point and it could be a begining to something beautiful. Looking at their smile, the look in their eyes especially wooks, who's trying to eye talk with her. It's as if  they no long are afraid to show each other how they make each other feel.

O7nEqFF.gif

4zRyQLR.gif

Yqqx0JH.gif

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Hahahah. Love the dynamics between your husband and you! LOL chingu. U can zoom to the 27 min kiss first. And then savour disc 15 and 16. Kekeke. Have fun! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

New photo of Mr Oreaboni :D

credit to the owner

My God!!  Is that mean he is at home (at least in Seoul)  to prepare his musical drama?  *delulu

Or maybe it's late post *rational 

B)

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

So... some quick thoughts on the 27 mins kiss montage...

DID ANYBODY ELSE FEEL LIKE A TOTAL VOYEUR?? :wink:

Re the first kiss - lots and lots of kissing sounds (!!!)

Re the laundry basket kiss - The intensity of the kiss is real. He is definitely the one leading the kiss and the way he holds her face and how he kisses her is so intense and sexy OMO

Re the hospital kiss - Not much observations here other than the fact that his ears are red even though it's largely just a peck on the lips!

Re the court kiss - I wonder why these clips had no sound and they put background music over it. This was my favourite kiss in the drama simply because they finally reconciled after so long and they both looked extra gorgeous in the scene. What is with the kissing and smiling JCW??? I cannot stay rational you guys!

Seriously though, the kiss montage shows just how hard it is to get a pretty kiss scene with all these takes and angles. JCW and NJH did really well to create the prettiest kiss scenes I've seen in all the kdramas I've watched!

Will try and watch the rest of the DVDs and update again! x

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2