Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Eye talking ..eye talking

Their eyes talking make me think of his interview regarding his ideal type.. 

Ji Chang Wook Reveals What Quality He Values In His Ideal Type

Ji-Chang-Wook.png

His main focus of his ideal type is always someone can communicate well with him.. Quote from the Interview "Ji Chang Wook revealed, “I like a fun girl who I can communicate well with.”
ctto soompi

We saw a lots in their bts, SP press con, their non verbal communication, just by their mutual gaze, their eyes seems transmitted a message of their own, Their communication via eyes contact suggest their trust & truthfulness toward each other. The fundamental of their mutual gaze or mybe their eyes contact shown both of them are comfortable with each other’s presence, in easier way to say both of them can communicate either verbally or non verbal. 

Lets look how they look/gaze at each other  & how their eyes transmitted the message and lead into their personal affectionate "accomplishment" :wub: :ph34r:

credit to owner, 

thanks u @pauliza for ur IG well organize easier for me to find cut video for reference.. :D feel like im stalking u.. lol.. 

• Like 19
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Heo Jung Eun to act as Nam Ji Hyun's younger version in tvn's Hundred days husband

Great choice. GeumBi( at least thats what I want to call her haha) can act. ^_^She'd match well with Hyuni's.B)

• Like 14

I have a bigger problem now.. I used to be able to watch Wook with any lead star. I even watched his movie too and I used to like healer a lot. But because of this Namji addiction, I don't have the appetite to rewatch  it. Huhuhu, I only want to watch SP now. 

Confession... If I'm being honest with you all, I have become a fan of Hyuni after SP and I promise to support her new drama until what I can watch BUT I can't promise that I can do it all the way if I become jealous for Wook. 

I think until they have confirmed this is what my feelings would be for both. I'd say this is the insecure in me talking. I will support them individually but there might be times where I will hold off out of my own jealousy. This is just me, each one is different and I'm just expressing myself. After all, this is a Namji thread/ship, right?

• Like 8
  • Haha 17

4 hours ago, masthu said:

Heo Jung Eun to act as Nam Ji Hyun's younger version in tvn's Hundred days husband

Cool :DBefore Hyunie act younger version main lead actress, and now our Hyunie have young version :blush: Great news and feeling :heart:

• Like 13

21 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@midorinokerochan chingu dearie! I didn't mean you.. hahah. @adi2019jiji was the one who said it. Keke. I mentioned u cos we were reminiscing about our journey to becoming shippers. Hahah! My apologies for any confusion! 

And yesh! Happy one year anniversary to SP script reading! Keke. "Do you want to sleep with me?" And cue wookie's blush. Kekeke. Happy times man. Hehe.  

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for misunderstanding your words, chingu! It was no big deal anyway :) but I confess I was curious because I could really not fathom which one of my posts could have given you, and possibly others, that idea. LOL. :lol:

15 hours ago, daloula said:

Dear all, I want to ask all of you you have an Instagram account to please report this account whose actions are starting fanwars by attacking JCW’s previous leading ladies and being disrespectful:

https://www.instagram.com/citywoman22

Done! Seriously... I mean, it's clear that the real object of her (presuming it's a she) hate is not even JCW's previous leading lady but rather their obsessive shippers (or probably ex-shippers, disappointed shippers, etc.) who are making nasty comments about Wookie, his other co-stars and his other dramas, but she ended up hating also the girl by association and she is bashing her too. :unsure::angry:

This should make us reflect once again on the fact that what fans and/or shippers do reflect on the celebrities' reputation. If the fandom  (or even just a few individual fans) of a celebrity  behave badly in his/her name, that celebrity's image is inevitably tarnished, especially in Korea. That's why fans and shippers have a responsability and need to always behave in a sensible and respectful way.  

If they truly want to protect and support their bias, that is.

But here, it's obvious that the owner of that IG account is in no way different or better than the fans/shippers (s)he is targetting. (S)he went down to their level, or worse.

And what worries  me is that she is also USING JCW's  other leading ladies (not just Hyunie, but the others as well) as mere weapons to attack and make fun of her "enemy". I don't think (s)he ships any of the other OTPs. She is just using them, period. BUT if anyone takes some of her individual posts showing a "couple comparison", screenshots them and reposts those out of contest, you could believe that she is acting as a shipper of whatever OTP is used as a comparison. So, if for instance someone were to regran or screenshot a post where (s)he juxtaposes NamJi (I am using NamJi as an example only because I don't want to mention other ships here to avoid problems <_<) with the ship (s)he hates, you could be induced to think that this is the malicious action of bad NamJi shippers. We know very well how quickly things on social media escalate and go out of hand, and this is often how fanwars explode. :wacko:

Just one word, even though I perfectly know that everyone here agrees already:  RESPECT. This is the key, always. 

But that's enough talking about worrysome and unpleasant topics now.

Let me move on to something far better and more enjoyable...

8 hours ago, pauliza said:
Eye talking ..eye talking :D

credit to the owner

deleted from the quoted message, and reposted just because I could replay it for hours:

THIS. I swear this moment N E V E R fails to make me swoon. It's just too beautiful. :wub::wub::wub:

No words needed. And no words can describe the feeling this gives me. 

I love all NamJi eye contact moments (nicely collected in the video posted by @happyheart1 on the previous page, definitely one of my favourite fanmade vids :D) but this eye-talk's gotta be the top one for me (ok... together with their eye talk during the hanbam interview on the SP set and their eye contact during the "chagiya bts" ... I can't really choose among these 3 :lol::tongue::lol:)  

And before I head off to bed, inspired by @pauliza 's IG post let me share again here the full YT video, 'cause this one too is in my must-(re)watch-(every-day) :lol: NamJi playlist:

ctto

:heart:Spread love, never waste your precious time with hate :heart:

ETA: @ilkanka123 that was exactly my first thought too, when I first saw the tweet about the casting of Heo Jung Eun earlier! :D And then... "uri Jihyunie is an adult now" ^_^:lol: 

Anyway, I am very happy with the choice, this little girl is really good in my opinion.

• Like 20

Today is D-6 for the director cut dvds to start getting shipped :bawling:

I think I need to start a countdown :

D-6

Still praying it won't get lost somewhere in this wide world on its way to me :lol:

• Like 8
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

And then... "uri Jihyunie is an adult now" ^_^:lol: 

That line brings back memories,lmao :tongue::lol: *with a mischievous grin on here haha*

38 minutes ago, daloula said:

D-6

Still praying it won't get lost somewhere in this wide world on its way to me :lol:

Ahahaha...same here praying it reaches its destination in good condition :lol:

• Like 13
  • Haha 2

Waiting for your posts here,  chingus,  eventho just a small scene of dvd cut 

:(

Sad...  I couldn't have it 

• Like 15

16 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

I have a bigger problem now.. I used to be able to watch Wook with any lead star. I even watched his movie too and I used to like healer a lot. But because of this Namji addiction, I don't have the appetite to rewatch  it. Huhuhu, I only want to watch SP now. 

Confession... If I'm being honest with you all, I have become a fan of Hyuni after SP and I promise to support her new drama until what I can watch BUT I can't promise that I can do it all the way if I become jealous for Wook. 

I think until they have confirmed this is what my feelings would be for both. I'd say this is the insecure in me talking. I will support them individually but there might be times where I will hold off out of my own jealousy. This is just me, each one is different and I'm just expressing myself. After all, this is a Namji thread/ship, right?

Yup! Everyone is different too! And i will prolly be in the same situation as you too.. >.< 

3 hours ago, daloula said:

D-6

We totally should dalal! Oh god. Im getting so excited now that the day is near! Hehehehe. Praying hard that i can concentrate on my exams first man! *keeps fingers crossed* 

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

Is that a new picture of Wookie posted by his friend? Maybe a late post, and the pic was taken when our boy was out in March? 

Spoiler

My lunch break is over, so I don't have time to try and decipher the caption right now... 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 23

42 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Is that a new picture of Wookie posted by his friend? Maybe a late post, and the pic was taken when our boy was out in March? 

Hide contents

My lunch break is over, so I don't have time to try and decipher the caption right now... 

Excited to see his picture...  

More manly and look healthy.  

• Like 15

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Seems like it doesn't it? But we never know when it was taken. HAHAHA. It could be anytime man~ Seems like wookie's friends are missing him too during this period. Maybe he's having intense training or sth so they can't visit him. LOL. Me and my imaginations. Haha!

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

hmm what picture is everyone talking about?? =(

Click on the spoiler on @ midorinokerochan's above post ... 

• Like 6

Bello everyone! I can’t believe i activated my soompi account again to be able to comment in this forum. I’ve rarely been a shipper, I supported a couple only once but after watching SP I couldn’t help but start shipping this couple. I was lurking but I thought that this forum was a really nice place to join! I will be commenting from time to time when my everyday life allows me!

• Like 17

Is this an old pic? Omo his shoulders! Seems like everyones missing wookie including us TT

Since wookie is at his base and fans have calmed down, his friends aren't ninja acting anymore lol 

Look at the king loves team being all open with their reunion but our SP team doesn't even post a proper reunion pic (which had been held twice. One was a get together to send off wookie info dropped by kyw and the other reunion might have been in Dec; around the time wook was on vac and Mr Bangs pic had bottles that didn't add up to the number of people sitting )!!  

Why is everyone trying their best to keep SP reunions a secret as if theres something to hide!! :ph34r:

Uri SP team is the epitome of ninjaness keke. :D

Spoiler

Kings loves reunion:  https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/05/yoona-hong-jong-hyun-cast-members-king-loves-reunite/

Edited by masthu
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3