Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

On 3/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, happyheart1 said:

And then I realized that hyunie gave him the T twice! Only realized that today, I'm up to the last 2 episodes but holding myself til later so I can sleep with a smile on my face tonight. 

Also dying of anticipation in the next coming days or when we get an update. Wondering what they are up to. 

Let's keep the fire burning in this thread for our beloved 2.

I stil can't seem to process the entire scenario the hyuni gave him the T and that's their freaking first kiss man! They just went total carte blanche with their first kiss! No wonder wookie had to do a lot of "mind control" see hehe :lol:

Am I the only one refreshing wooki's ig to see a new update LOL :lol: I wonder as to what kinda update we would get and even more curious to hyuni's counter update keke. I'm curious to know if she'll update us or play ninja after the chaos she caused among the shippers with her Day 6 post! keke

It's still silent on ig. I wonder what these two ninjas are upto :ph34r: :D

On 3/19/2018 at 3:50 PM, happyheart1 said:

There were major tongue action from wookie in the laundry basket kiss bts. PD nim didn't include it in the drama I think because it was too sensual. I may be wrong so I will rewatch from ep 1 again tomorrow though just finished it now from my weekend binge. Will use you @babyval22 as an excuse. Sorry, chingu! 

Goodnight dearies! 

Right! Major is the right word. Just take the 3rd kiss slow motion bts, when I thought wookie was gonna implement the T, they just cut that part mid way. It's like they did a lot of cutting to tone down the hotness of our otp. I wonder what kinda kisses we would see in the D-cut :blush:

On 3/19/2018 at 7:58 PM, lovethatlook said:

so true chingu......

and that count did not include how many takes it took them to film it, it could be hundred times for both of them!  :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

I can tell who the poster  is just by looking at the gifs posted hehe. @lovethatlook you never dissapoint me unni :wink:

I remember that the songsongs had so many NG's and the wine kiss only had 9 takes!! 

I bet there were so many NG's from uri NamJi as well. Good job with the NG's my babies :D

Wookieya did you forget for a second that director did not say action yet? C'mon Wookie lets do some mind control?! :tongue: :lol:

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

Edited by masthu
  • Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 minute ago, masthu said:

I remember that the songsongs had so many NG's and the wine kiss only had 9 takes!! 

I bet there were so many NG's from uri NamJi as well. Good job with the NG's my babies :D

NGs then there's probably rehearsal scenes:o:tongue::lol: Ayt,I'm not complaining about that wahaha... :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

Dear chingus I just saw some screenshots of jcw Japanese interview in ig ....i don't know if I can say the ig account here ...its jijiaddict ....i badly wanna know the translation n I don't know how to put those here

• Like 11

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

Yep..everything about it was loveeeee^_^:wub: That last answer says and meant a lot to the viewers and to the recipient of it.^_^ (even the mc was touched/moved by his answer wahaha..just my opinion of course) :lol:

Read the comment's section of this video & you will smile from ear to ear :D

Either Namji's shippers or not ,most of them can smell something is going on here .

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, magoner said:

Dear chingus I just saw some screenshots of jcw Japanese interview in ig ....i don't know if I can say the ig account here ...its jijiaddict ....i badly wanna know the translation n I don't know how to put those here

@midorinokerochan can u help to translate this ?Thank you in advance :D

credit to @rockband

• Like 19

Still no sign since Friday... I hope he's enjoying his little vacation along with his beloved one(s) :rolleyes:

• Like 13

No update from our Captain or Co-captain? Gaahd! Missing them so much.. driving to work and listening to SP OSTs got me so emotional! :dissapointed_relieved: 

Update babies please! Update us with dating news! Haha.. just kidding! I can wait for that news in 2019! :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, meiil said:

Still no sign since Friday... I hope he's enjoying his little vacation along with his beloved one(s) :rolleyes:

What's more suspicious is that everybody around them seems to be too quiet as well! 

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

No update from our Captain or Co-captain? Gaahd! Missing them so much.. driving to work and listening to SP OSTs got me so emotional! :dissapointed_relieved: 

Update babies please! Update us with dating news! Haha.. just kidding! I can wait for that news in 2019! :D

If that happened, this thread will run untill 100 pages a day :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Come on Captain, not even a shoutout for ur bestie’s vlive? 

He knows:lol: we’re pressing hearts right?? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

Hahah. And one of our captain has surfaced. Hope its allowed to be shared here! 

edit: the instagram post has been deleted by those who shared the pic alr. I think it may be because the pic was shared by one of hyunni's friend whose ig account is private. Hence they deleted the pic. (:

• Like 15

You know you're dead when you're trying too zoom the picture of hyunnie and look for any damn clues what she's doing with her phone. Any signs of our orabonnie. But its too hard. Hahahahahaha what a namji trash i am

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, happyheart1 said:

Why was the photo removed? Why? Why? Why? 

I edited my post alr dearie. don't think too much of it. it's just prolly respecting the privacy of hyunni's friends. (:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Translation Cr. @changwook10 

[Kkkk ] [ more and more powerfully]

"He seems to be bothering (or harassing) you?"

Jichangwook:" How did you know that?" "Hahaha"

Namjihyun: " the right answer. " kkkkk

[Both of them go well with the Spring season]

[Being affectionate ]

[ monitoring carefully!!... between the shooting ]

Jichangwook; uhh jja ( just sound )

[ Even when we are just seeing them only, we feel fresh]

" Finished "

" hahaha .... clap clap clap clap clap clap.."

[ # seal clap]

Cr. sbs drama /suspicious partner making - to promote 

Edited by masthu
double post
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

I edited my post alr dearie. don't think too much of it. it's just prolly respecting the privacy of hyunni's friends. (:

Sorry, chingu! My emotion got the best of me. It was probably because I've been dying for an update and didn't get to see the post. I'm going crazy crazy crazy because of NamJi 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Don't know why I thought about our jiji when I read this.. i am missing them so much.. 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahah. And one of our captain has surfaced. Hope its allowed to be shared here! 

edit: the instagram post has been deleted by those who shared the pic alr. I think it may be because the pic was shared by one of hyunni's friend whose ig account is private. Hence they deleted the pic. (:

Is it the same photo ?Because I saw this  on ig .huhu..she glued to the phone ...or should  I say ..both of them were glued to the phones :tongue:

credit to the owner

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Me too I am missing namji so much.  So I try to divert my attention and watching the drama of CW friend from CNblue. 

I believe I can finish the drama,  although I still remember SP because 1 of the charaters name is CEO Nam,  which obviously reminds me of our co captain and the character there of Kim So Eun loves cat.  Ottoke??? 

Am I the only thinking of them everyday??  When I saw a pics of them makes me very happy but after a day I immediately misses them.  :(

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Is it the same photo ?Because I saw this  on ig .huhu..she glued to the phone ...or should  I say ..both of them were glued to the phones :tongue:

Well being glued to the phone is an ordinary thing now adays so for me dont want to be delulu on that area.  Maybe they just want to lurk on IG etc. since korea has a good internet service.  

Me always glued to my phone coz of namji.  Hahaha.  Not my personal life but namji namji namji all the time.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 9