Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Btw let's just notice how  Hyunnie has gone MIA all day and there's been no sighting of Wookie as well (saturday).

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

Oh yeah! Agree with everyone! Let's go back to our regular programming now and continue spreading the love. LOL. It will be my last time participating in such wars alr. Just makes me feel tired and defeated. LOL.

Thank you to @bpwinces for such a lovely video!

@moonbongbong Nono~ nothing too long over here and we're all about love anyway! Kekekeke.

Good morning everyone! Have a great Sunday ahead! :D <3 <3 <3

• Like 21

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Btw let's just notice how  Hyunnie has gone MIA all day and there's been no sighting of Wookie as well (saturday).

Noticed that too :D

By the way ,for fun post :D

credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Morning, chingus! Too quiet to be suspicious I would say. No updates or posts from hyunie is normal like in the past but no updates even from the captain's friends as well? Hmmm. I wonder what they are up to. 

Does anyone know how long wookie will be out for? Do we see him every 100 days? 

• Like 16

Awww.... the thread has become so lively these days :lol:... love it!

Mostly thanks to Hyunie's Vlive and Wookie's vacation, of course, but also due to a few controversies, I see. Well, I don't like fanwars and such, of course, but I appreciate how - in moments of "crisis" (ok, I know the word is a way too dramatic for what has been  going on, but you get what I mean, chingus :wink:) - this group comes together and a lot of people take the time to comment and defend our ship, express our love for Nam+Ji and also reaffirm the values that - at least here - we try to stick to, i.e. respect + responsible shipping. Even though we know we have different opinions and different approaches to shipping (and also different interpretations of what the admissible degree of deluluness is :tongue: ), we don't forget that the reason why we are here is that we love NamJi  and that we need to be fans/shippers NamJi can be proud of, not annoyed by or ashamed about. 

On 17/3/2018 at 5:01 AM, luvforever said:

@babyval22 Sweetie were you the one debating on whether you should buy the Japanese DVD version of Suspicious Partner? Well looks like they might be including Wookie's interview not sure if it's only pics though or an actual one-on-one interview of him answering questions. However, I think they are doing a rental for the DVD which could be another option for you. Waiting for @midorinokerochan to translate the info I sent her. I'm guessing Wookie did an interview and photoshoot all at once for the promotion of SP in Japan. If you look at his shirt from the Hanryu Top magazine interview, BTS shooting pics giveaway for the DVD, and the trailer for Tsutuya it is the same.

http://culture-pub.jp/ayapa/

Click on the trailer video you should see an introduction video of Wookie. Here is a screenshot of the trailer video of him promoting SP. http://tsutaya.tsite.jp/item/movie/PTA0000V8YWI

Thanks for the links, dearie! 

I've checked everything but so far it's  just standard promotion for the DVD.

The DVD is going to be available for rental from Tsutaya (Japan's equivalent of Blockbuster) from April 4th (vol 1-7) and May 2nd (vol 8-15). It seems this will be a special edition that differs from what  was broadcast in Korea (they don't say how it's going to be different, though... so  I don't know if it just concerns the length of the episodes, or some scenes were edited out, etc.) 

The DVD boxes for sale (I translated about the content in a previous message, or you can find the same info here https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2018/02/24/info-suspicious-partner-japan-dvd-box-set-release-announcement/ ) on the other hand, will be released on April 17th (box 1) and May 2nd (Box 2)

All the information on the DVD website (http://culture-pub.jp/ayapa/ ) is stuff we  already know: drama introduction and synopsis, Wookie/Noh JiWook appreciation corner,  actors and characters' presentation, characters' relationship chart, etc.

Nothing new and nothing worth mentioning ship-wise. 

But I am happy to see that SP and the Japanese DVD is getting a new promotion (and it's also on the cover of the April issue of the Tsutaya Magazine for the Asian dramas and movies : https://www.tsutaya.co.jp/webmagazine/asia/201804/html5.html#page=2 ) 

credit to  @luvforever for finding the Japanese links :)

- off to bed now !

Happy Sunday and happy shipping, everyone! :heart:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, happyheart1 said:

Morning, chingus! Too quiet to be suspicious I would say. No updates or posts from hyunie is normal like in the past but no updates even from the captain's friends as well? Hmmm. I wonder what they are up to. 

New photo of her but not the latest one .If I m not mistaken this photo was taken at the museum a few days ago .

credit to the owner

• Like 8

At first I just ignored this clip because I thought it is the drama scene .But after I watched it carefully ..seems like its not from the drama scene .Is it  bts or from the fancam ?

• Like 12

1 hour ago, happyheart1 said:

That is what I am thinking too I believe this period is his 200days so is he out every 100 days? coz if that is the case lets try to countdown in this thread everyday.  Hahaha .  

I've read on IG that he did not finish the musical play someone take a shot on his seat during half time and it is empty and unfortunately he didnt come back.  Now I am curious where did he go??  And I have read too when he was sitting according to them he looks like he is looking for someone.  

Woo wookie boy now you are really suspicious.. Hahaha.  Please dont take it seriously.  Hehehe.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

36 minutes ago, pauliza said:

At first I just ignored this clip because I thought it is the drama scene .But after I watched it carefully ..seems like its not from the drama scene .Is it  bts or from the fancam ?

I think this was already discussed before and finding was this is from the actual drama when the camera was panning out. 

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

That is what I am thinking too I believe this period is his 200days so is he out every 100 days? coz if that is the case lets try to countdown in this thread everyday.  Hahaha .  

I've read on IG that he did not finish the musical play someone take a shot on his seat during half time and it is empty and unfortunately he didnt come back.  Now I am curious where did he go??  And I have read too when he was sitting according to them he looks like he is looking for someone.  

Woo wookie boy now you are really suspicious.. Hahaha.  Please dont take it seriously.  Hehehe.  

:lol: Wookie...  Now you are seriously SUSPICIOUS... 

and make us curious...  

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

I think this was already discussed before and finding was this is from the actual drama when the camera was panning out. 

Ooo I see..thank you.maybe i missed the discussion :D

• Like 8

Hi :) not a jiji shipper but i like Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji hyun  because i watched Sp too.To answer the question , it's not 100 days vacation (4 days 3 nights) because its only given once.Since i know that Jcw was out for vacation , so i do my calculation and its exactly 7 months after his enlisted.Because im doing the same for my bias Lee Joon too.So,Jcw next vacation (not inc.chuseok holiday ) will be on 15/10/2018 cmiiw. Sorry for my bad english.Happy Shipping.

Credit to @iamoutoftime twitter

⌛
@iamoutoftime
New recruits can have a special 2 days 1 night break a month after completing basic training. If they wait for 3 months, they get a 4 days 3 nights break.

The real vacation for active duty soldiers comes after 7 months in the army and consists of 10 days and 9 nights. And then 7 months after that, and again 7 months after that before discharge.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 17

25 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Hi :) not a jiji shipper but i like Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji hyun  because i watched Sp too.To answer the question , is not 100 days vacation (4 days 3 nights) because its only given once.Since i know that Jcw was out for vacation , so i do my calculation and its exactly 7 months after his enlisted.Because im doing the same for my bias Lee Joon too.So,Jcw next vacation (not inc.chuseok holiday ) will be on 15/10/2018 cmiiw. Sorry for my bad english.Happy Shipping.

⌛
@iamoutoftime
New recruits can have a special 2 days 1 night break a month after completing basic training. If they wait for 3 months, they get a 4 days 3 nights break.

·
The real vacation for active duty soldiers comes after 7 months in the army and consists of 10 days and 9 nights. And then 7 months after that, and again 7 months after that before discharge.

Thank you for sharing this .Thats mean ,there are possibilities Wookie is having 10 days & 9 night vacation ,right ? 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank you for sharing this .Thats mean ,there are possibilities Wookie is having 10 days & 9 night vacation ,right ? 

Yes,chingu:)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

On 3/16/2018 at 5:19 PM, amalyn99 said:

The show started at 8pm on 16th March. An hour after hyunnie ended her vlive.

Wookie ah, are u looking for someone special there?

#youarespecialtome

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r:

Credit to the owners.

Still back reading. Tbh I was wondering if the musical did clash with her Vlive. Seems like it was 1 hour after her vlive. Enough time to have watched her vlive and pressed heart like crazy. Seems like soop is giving me more reason to delulu :D

On 3/16/2018 at 9:16 PM, ss1504 said:

Just realized something funny.. so nam ji hyun's phone has sticker which resembles to wookie's pet ggoma while wookie's phone has sticker which resembles to jihyun's pet Lulu(turtle).. ah this ship is so full of coincidences.. 

This is chincha funny lol! Hyuni having a pet turtle is chincha a coincidence!!! I wonder if lulu would remind her of wookie and the turtle dance  everytime she see's her pet turtle lol. I chincha love these coincidences man! 

On 3/17/2018 at 12:08 AM, pauliza said:

She has been using that ggoma sticker..hihi..I mean that doggie sticker since last November 2017 ..Thats mean ,its already 5 months .Just asking .Is it  common to use the same sticker on the phone for this long ?hehe because I change my phone's sticker quite often .

Right unni! I don't use stickers but as far I've know people do change their stickers quite often unless may be that sticker means something to them  or the person who gave it to her no? Let's see how long this goes on  :D

On 3/17/2018 at 2:52 AM, pauliza said:

OMG Somebody said we are going to have 27 MINUTES KISS SCENE in the DVD cut !!! *turtle dance * .hahaha I AM DEAD!!!! :lol:

Please give me the bts for the court kiss chaebal! Thats my favorite kiss (apart from the shoulder kiss). That kiss gives me so much feels and I love how wookie wrapped his arms around her. *swoons* So natural and the chemistry was crazy and it felt freaking real. Then add that smirk of wookie's when kissing her (i'm literally dead)

Look at us spazzing all year long with those few kiss bts and now we've got 27 mins. At this rate all of us should have an extra tank of oxygen to survive keke.

Good job with the NG's you two and supplying us with more fuel. :D

On 3/17/2018 at 4:45 AM, ss1504 said:

If we see usual pattern then she seems that kind of girl who won't keep same thing for a long time. For example her hair color. So I guess it's weird to use same sticker for so long without any special reason.. 

But it just might be our delulu:D

You are right dearie. In one of her vlives she said that she finds it hard to stick to one for a long time and wants keeps changing. So it is weird to have the same sticker for so long. Looks out of character you know

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Hi :) not a jiji shipper but i like Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji hyun  because i watched Sp too.To answer the question , is not 100 days vacation (4 days 3 nights) because its only given once.Since i know that Jcw was out for vacation , so i do my calculation and its exactly 7 months after his enlisted.Because im doing the same for my bias Lee Joon too.So,Jcw next vacation (not inc.chuseok holiday ) will be on 15/10/2018 cmiiw. Sorry for my bad english.Happy Shipping.

⌛
@iamoutoftime

·

Thank you dearie! Btw I believe that jcw gets to chose the dates as to when to have the vacation and he can like split his 10 days 9 nights and not spend it all at once right?

21 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

It feels like  dejavu to me!! Last time (dec 01) he had a vacation he made sure to finish all his personal schedule (taking his mom to the dentist and spending time with his friends) before going off the grid (no pics of him and no fan sightings either exactly like now. Then coincidently hyuni went mia as well) and then both emerged after 6 days, wookie with his "salute" post and fan cafe update explaining that he spent his 6 days like crazy and hyuni updated her Day 06 post.  So something feels suspcious right now.. :ph34r:

I hope wookie updates us with a selfie! :D

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

You are right dearie. In one of her vlives she said that she finds it hard to stick to one for a long time and wants keeps changing. So it is weird to have the same sticker for so long. Looks out of character you know

Remember this stationary nail art which resemble to the pattern on Wookie's letter to his fans ?We know she posted this on 22 July 2017 ( Same day with Wookie's jiscovery concert & she posted it before we saw the letter ) 

Spoiler

Maybe she kept that nail art for a month before changed it to this ggoma/sheep /flower /fence nail art :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

The real vacation for active duty soldiers comes after 7 months in the army and consists of 10 days and 9 nights.

He began his service on 14th August 2017. 14th March 2018 is 7 months later right.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

They should never mess up with @pauliza's math skills. She will calculate distances by walk, by bicycle, by car and whatever mode of transportation. Go teacher!! LOL!! I miss our thread even this back and forth.  Just have fun shipping here, don't mind the insecure ones because they have been in drought for ages and seem to not know when to leave the ship. Feel bad for those people, they will feed on whatever to fuel their ship to we don't know where.

Hahahaha I laugh out loud with this post :lol:  Yes ,I have to calculate everything  first before considered its worth to delulu or not.For the sake of my shipper's heart  :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

New photo of her but not the latest one .If I m not mistaken this photo was taken at the museum a few days ago .

I am curious the photo is from whom since it has been removed.

• Like 7