Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

One thing I don't understand is that why is the guy only the bad person whenever a relationship fails. It takes two hands to clap so when a relationship doesn't last it's not just one side's fault atleast in most of the cases. JCW did admit that he had been in few relationships in past but wasn't able to manage them because of his busy schedule. If you all look at his filmography he has overworked himself in his 20s with musicals, dramas,cfs and many more. That's why he was clear about his answers not wanting to get into relationship when asked about whether he is open to date.

EDIT:

I am sorry but I have to say this how can you judge jcw when you don't even know the whole story. It was just an opinion that he dated ms korea even if he dated who knows that both of them involving ms.korea didn't want to acknowledge that relationship publicly . Please don't make a certain opinion about someone when you don't even know the whole story. Ji chang wook is one of the most hard working actors I have come across. He is someone who is praised by people around him for being respectful and taking care of people around him. I have seen him treating women around him with utmost decency and respect.

I know you are very protective about Nam Ji Hyun but that doesn't give you right to make statements about Ji Chang Wook this is the second time you are doing this. 

He had debt to clear in his 20s and had to support his mother being an only child. Since after healer he gained lot of popularity he couldn't afford getting into a scandal during those days that may also be one of the reasons.

But I still say its wrong to judge someone when you don't know the whole story.

I really hope people here can respect Ji Chang Wook as much as they respect Nam Ji Hyun.  Just because JCW is a guy, more popular and have had few relationships in the past doesn't give us any right to point fingers at him. They both know it better than anyone what is the best for them.

But he denied that rumor even his agency denied it too.  I dont think its a risk in his career if he dated that Ms.  Korea.  

And what is the proof??  The couple items??  A lot of celebrity are misled bcoz of that thinking they are dating but in reality they are dating somebody else.  

I still believe on what he said that as much as he can he will not lie.  He admitted that he dated in secret before or after five fingers thats it.  But never mention who the girl was.  

So please @rose90 dont make the captain of our ship a liar.  

• Like 10

Aah I wanna add something 

Sometimes Namji make me flutter 

That would make me feel dead 

Someone who is not Namji shipper 

Please go to another thread out there...  

Please.... 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, meiil said:

Don’t even bother with haters. Just ignore them and focus on our ship, that’s the best way to win the fight. Btw I’m not very into matchy outfits things unless it’s clear the same clothes/ accessories, but gotta admit that the green jacket on that chair next to Hyunnie really looks like Wookie’s.. 

I dont know about the jacket thing but as per checking the fabric for me is quite different.  Although obviously I dont have a good eye sight.  

The jacket have also a wrinkle bcoz of thread design.  Debunk me if I am wrong.  

Now its almost 1am in my country and cannot sleep bcoz what I've read that our ship are delusional and theirs are not.  Huhuhu.  I am boiling.  

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

But he denied that rumor even his agency denied it too.  I dont think its a risk in his career if he dated that Ms.  Korea.  

And what is the proof??  The couple items??  A lot of celebrity are misled bcoz of that thinking they are dating but in reality they are dating somebody else.  

I still believe on what he said that as much as he can he will not lie.  He admitted that he dated in secret before or after five fingers thats it.  But never mention who the girl was.  

So please @rose90 dont make the captain of our ship a liar.  

I was the one who brought up that possibility. 

Ps: he spoke about dating multiple times and there is nothing wrong with it. The only time he gave an indication about the girl, he was still a rookie and said she was an idol.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, rose90 said:

Yes chingu! Some JiJis fanatic shipper out there who still tagged them! 

I respect your post, everyone posts here in this thread. I just pointed out my feeling, I’ve right to do so. I know I’m biased but I’m not badmouthing Wookie. Who am I to judge him like that. Hyuni too, nobody’s perfect. He’s one of A list actor I must admit compared to Hyuni even she’s senior than him. I’m still one of the shippers here. If you want this ship sailing then you’ve to pray harder. They’re an actors so anything can happen. I just don’t want to put my hope high for them even I still can’t move on from Sp honestly, lol. 

Regarding about DVD, I’ve to give up since it’s very expensive dude! I’m jealous to all buyers here who can witness their sweet moment, interaction after almost a year! Hope this thread back in fire someday since we’re gonna have a lot to spazz, lol 

Now, i understand where you are coming from. Yes, there are some shippers who still tag them, but they are the ig fans. They may lurk here, and since u frequent our thread, i'm sure you do see us reminding ourselves and them not to continue tagging them. HOWEVER, whether they listen to us or not is up to them. We really can't do anything about it and can only do what we can. We have done our part by shipping responsibly. I believe what @masthu means by her post is us in this thread. We are discussing it in here, in our haven where we are free to talk about anything. I agree with you on the green jacket. That there really isn't anything as i'm sure you have seen me posting about it before. This is the rational side of us when the others delulu and us bringing the others back to rationality. I'm sure them talking about the green jacket now is part and parcel of the fun, the coincidence that is happening and not saying for sure that wookie was with hyunni at the exhibition. It's just for fun that we are throwing the green jacket into the coincidences that we are making ourselves happy by.

Yes, you have the right to express your feelings just as we all do. But read your post again and ask yourself if you weren't judging him. Your tone, the way your post was insinuating was that wookie was not good enough for hyunni. This is when pple start feeling that you are too judgemental, especially when you add on i wish hyunni would meet some other guys. This statement right here shows that you feel that wookie is not good enough for hyunni alr. Plus, the way your post sounded, with you saying why don't u hire someone to stalk them 24/7, dm directly to their agencies or pay dispatch. Weren't you being sarcastic and judging us too? I dunno about the rest but i was kinda uncomfortable and got offended when u mentioned this. You sounded totally like a hyunni fan right there laughing at what we are having fun in, in our very own thread. This is why so many of us feel that you are just a hyunni fan and not really a namji fan. Plus, correct me if i'm wrong but i feel and kinda noticed that the only time you post is when there is sth related to hyunni, when u feel that hyunni needs protecting. That's when i see your post appearing in our thread. You can't blame us when we feel that you are definitely in the wrong thread as such.

We don't have to pray harder for this ship to sail, not because i believe in them completely. BUT because like what @daloula said, if they are together or meant to be together, they will be together. Its not because of our prayers that work, or because of what we say in this thread, Ultimately, its only them who know whats gg on. We are all just spectators here, and having fun and believing in what we see in. If at the end of the day, things don't go as what we hope for, we will just prolly cry and them wish them all the best. It's what responsible shippers do. It's okie to have hope, but we also need to inject a certain amount of realistic expectation that things may not be what it seems and that we can move on and not regret this moment. I know i won't, because i'm having fun discussing and dissecting clues with everyone. Even if namji does not end up together, i won't regret shipping them.

I am replying to your post because i hope you know where we are coming from when u post such triggering post and not expect anyone to react even if you apologised before hand. You may want to think about things and see if you want to join us wholeheartedly, be at the right place or refrain from posting post that makes us uncomfortable. If we have misunderstood you and you are truly a namji shipper, but one who is very rational, then, you may consider seeing what some rational shippers in this thread do so that we won't have anymore misunderstandings okie?

Cheers. (:

• Like 22

@ajmamor1976 : don't bother the hater,  coz it will make us being hater,  same as them...  

Being shipper,  not too serious,  just make it fun,  and being in this thread,  make us know each other. 

Be or not to be a couple,  we have to respect our Namji..  That's their decisions...  

But for now,  believe what you believe.  

And I believe that their relationship is on the higher level...  

:D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha ..yesterday's topic = TURTLE ..today's topic GREEN jacket .Just for fun & quoted from this captions " I usually like COLOR matching " :D

credit to the owner

Actually it really caught my attention when she said that she likes color matching.  

So we can delulu about the color of the jacket and the polka dots too.  Hahahaha.  Dont take it seriously.  TBH,  i dont think that polo of CW is polka dots.  

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I dont know about the jacket thing but as per checking the fabric for me is quite different.  Although obviously I dont have a good eye sight.  

The jacket have also a wrinkle bcoz of thread design.  

Can’t really tell bc the jacket next to Hyunnie is hard too see. If we speak about color looks like the same of Wookie’s jacket, but can’t really tell anything about the material :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

There are many things I am curious about when it comes to our ship. Like why is the SP team so secretive about their gatherings. I mean many drama teams get together frequently and post about it like (the king in love team visit to Im Si-Wan). One pic we got from their gathering somehow the timing got coincided with wookie's break ( I believe he was on a break because of his pic with PH boxer's wife).

I feel like they all are very protective about our otp. As the drama started to progress towards its end we started to get very little interactions of them from bts and also wrap up party ( well dispatch was there so I can understand). It feels like they all know something and are protecting it from being revealed by being cautious.:ph34r: Gotta say the whole team is ninja.

There are many coincidences and delulu theory(esp stylus necklace) in addition to concrete evidences that haven't been debunked . I guess only people who can debunk us here are the captains of the ship.

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, meiil said:

Can’t really tell bc the jacket next to Hyunnie is hard too see. If we speak about color looks like the same of Wookie’s jacket, but can’t really tell anything about the material :lol:

At least they have match colors...  :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

46 minutes ago, daloula said:

I was the one who brought up that possibility. There were more than couple items as he himself said that they were close friends. They didn’t get connected out of thin air. There is nothing wrong with him not wanting to disclose his personal life and « lying » about it. Because I remember clearly how some people were attacking her on her Instagram when people started talking about the rumors before he denied it.  

Ps: he spoke about dating multiple times and there is nothing wrong with it. The only time he gave an indication about the girl, he was still a rookie and said she was an idol.

In reading the thread I always lurk on the last page and then back reading it. TBH I was so emotional when somebody badmouthing our guy.  Its the first thing that I read that is why I quoted it immediately. 

TBH the Five Finger thing is 2012?? Personally I dont believe that he doesnt have a relationship from 2012 to 2015. I dont know but I do have a feeling that maybe he has a very brief relationship with some other girls.  But strongly believe he is single from maybe late 2015 to early 2017. I dont know just my gut insticts.  I do not have evidence also just purely gut feel.  

Spoiler

But defenitely he dont date the H star and the K star

The past is not important anymore what it is important is the present and future and we do hope its JH.  

• Like 10

7 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Im not a type of person into matchy-matchy stuff thingy.. but I dont know why I want to share this:ph34r: .. yesterday theme "Green & polka dot" & lets not forget the turtle..:yum:-

what a coincidence

Hide contents

Ok hater may say useless coincidence..please do check ur "coincidence" post first before talked about other ship.. 

Credit to owner :wub:

Right!!!  For someone who doesn't believe in coincidences and call them useless, goes and conclude  something that happened  after 2 weeks a coincidence. *scratches head*

Atleast out coincidences are happening live and back to back (so valid enough to delulu) :D LOL 

5 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Hahaha teacher @pauliza u gave us tough "question"  and the options are near to riddle..haha

Ok my angel thought to choose  "b" , my devil side of thought is "c" :naughty: (I shouldn't elaborate more since haters may used this as their points said that namji shippers are irrational bla bla) but I knew  some shippers here may think alike as me when its comes to delulu we are in sync..lol.. 

What a bless days to us yesterday & today.. even a small tinny things this thread are on fire.. cant wait for dvd to debunk us if they were like "oppa dongseng relationship" :ph34r: or even much more "chemical reaction " which the substance can create a "bomb" to this thread...B)

Ok since to much negative things lets spazz this since "others" dont liked..:mrgreen:

Credit to owner 

Tbh I secretly  prefer option C) than B ) lol.  Seems like haters have nothing good to do so they be like lets ship our otp by debunking the other ship lmaooo. 

Its not just our otp in syn but its shippers as well! These tiny stuff just makes my shipper heart happy and heck its fun! Unni i think we'll have a hard time catching up and back reading once the dvd arrives. At this rate we'll  have to create another thread lol! But hey I'm not complaining :D

27 mins of bts kiss is already bomb!! I'm waiting for the explosion with some extra precaution bcz what if I start hyperventilating. I bet we are gonna have a shipper reunion very soon and i expect everyone to delurk (pls do!)

@pauliza good to have u back unnie! 

Until then lets all *turtle dance* in sync!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

There are many things I am curious about when it comes to our ship. Like why is the SP team so secretive about their gatherings. I mean many drama teams get together frequently and post about it like (the king in love team visit to Im Si-Wan). One pic we got from their gathering somehow the timing got coincided with wookie's break ( I believe he was on a break because of his pic with PH boxer's wife).

I feel like they all are very protective about our otp. As the drama started to progress towards its end we started to get very little interactions of them from bts and also wrap up party ( well dispatch was there so I can understand). It feels like they all know something and are protecting it from being revealed by being cautious.:ph34r: Gotta say the whole team is ninja.

There are many coincidences and delulu theory(esp stylus necklace) in addition to concrete evidences that haven't been debunked . I guess only people who can debunk us here are the captains of the ship.

Hahahah. And that's the reason why we are all still here. LOL. Waiting for it to be unraveled. Hahah.

15 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

The past is not important anymore what it is important is the present and future and we do hope its JH.  

Yup i agree with you! The most important thing is the present!

Spoiler

Although... never say never to other possibilities still dearie~ It might have happened, we would never know!

• Like 15

In all truths? I don’t believe that everything that happens must be connected to them as a couple. Sometime I feel like shippers are reaching too hard to find connections in literally everything they do( especially on ig), I personally find that a bit ridiculous bc they are their own person first, whether they are dating or not. Having said this what sold be and keeps on giving me fuel is the timing. I believe that is the biggest hint we have on them being actually a couple... bc somehow it always adds up. And this isn’t something that we can invent, it’s there for everybody to see... haters included. 

• Like 19

13 hours ago, rose90 said:

If you guys can’t wait regarding their relationship why don’t you hire someone to stalk them 24/7? Or you can dm directly to their agency or the worst you can do is pay dispatch...Hahaha..I don’t want to start any war but since I respect them, I admit that they had great chemistry in SP and it’s nothing wrong to ship them but it has limit. 

I’m sorry.

#sincerelysorry #stilljijishippe

HI chingu...... 

i am so sorry, I dont want to sound condescending, but you are confused.

where’s the fun in shipping if we stalk them?

You talk about respect and limitation,  do you think that the shippers in this thread do not know any better? TRUTh be told, that most often, those bitter shippers from other shipping lines are the ones who would most likely to throw mud at this NjH and CJW ship.

Related image

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Wow... I wake up from my afternoon nap to 3-4 pages of shippers wars. I decided to unlurk and give my 2 cents.  
I am starting to wonder if the whole shipping thing is a good thing after all. I am thinking about jumping out of this ship. Which is easier said than done. I can't flip my fingers and say "I'm not a shipper anymore". I am so deeply in love with NamJi couple. (I feel bad that I couldn't afford the DVD because I am a poor medical student and have 3 more years until I graduate and start making money. I will miss all the good stuff. But that's okay. Some things should remain a mystery. I'm afraid the DVD will feed my NamJi obsession even more. Haha :D

I've been a big Wook's fan for a couple of years. I like watching his dramas, seeing his photoshoots, CFs, reading his interviews. But I was never interested in his private life. I never knew when he was visiting his dentist or dermatologist or when he is having fun with friends. I've been on this thread since page 1. And reading it I know where he is, what he is doing. I kinda feel like a stalker now. 
I was never interested in his love life. He is a grown man and he can date whoever he wants. He can date an actress he has worked with, or another he hasn't worked with, or maybe some non-celebrity woman. It's his business and we - the fans - have absolutely no say in the matter. Same goes to Hyunie.

Why did I started shipping them? Well, because of their big smile when they are around each other, the happiness that radiates from them. I couldn't help fall in love with them as a couple. That's the magic of NamJi. And as a fan a want nothing more that this - JCW and NJH to be happy. Whether they are happy with each other or with someone else, It's okay. When they are happy, I am happy. I can do nothing but support them. 

This post became quite long. I am back to lurking mode. I really hope this thread remain the happy place I love to visit daily. 
I would advise you to not visit other ships' threads. Let them write what they want there. We will write what we want here. Let's not fuel shippers wars.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

@ajmamor1976 : don't bother the hater,  coz it will make us being hater,  same as them...  

Being shipper,  not too serious,  just make it fun,  and being in this thread,  make us know each other. 

Be or not to be a couple,  we have to respect our Namji..  That's their decisions...  

But for now,  believe what you believe.  

And I believe that their relationship is on the higher level...  

:D

same here Chingu... just have fun shipping. it's good for our heart too :)

• Like 18

I think it would be good to go back to the start like Coldplay’s song says, to what we really loved about the two together:

Let’s move on from all the mess and fanwars that have no meaning nor purpose at all. I hope I didn’t make any mistakes while ordering the dcut and that I will receive it. 

• Like 20
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

@Harry97

Its so FUNNY the ship who claim they are REAL keep feeling insecure with Namji couple :D .I don't want to start a war but your CLEARLY stated Namji Couple is FAKE in your Healer thread .Wow..We tried our best not to mention other ship in this thread to avoid fan war but you stated it loud & clear in your thread .Actually I checked ,read most of the pages in your thread & I find nothing EXCEPT YOUR DELULU THEORIES ..same like us .I want to debunk one of your biggest theory ...on 17 April 2015/2016 (i forgot the year )Wookie has a concert /fanmeet in BUSAN ,and your girl spotted in Namhae on APRIL (same year) .April ,no exact date but your girl posted on her ig she went somewhere around 5hours distance by car from Seoul .You guys delulu because they spotted on the  " same "place & Namhae is Wookie favorite place .By the way ,did you guys know how to check the distance by using google maps ?Haha..Even though you CALLED us DELULU shippers,if Wookie & Hyunnie spotted on the same time ,the first thing we did is checked the time & the distance .Actually a few days ago Hyunnie & Wookie spotted almost at the same time & the distance which is around 30 minutes by car .BUT we never claimed they were together because we don't have any proof .Before Wookie enlistment,both Hyunnie & Wookie spotted in Gangnam ..the distance are just a few minutes by car but we NEVER claimed that was the PROOF that our ship is sailing & talk about it FOR YEARS like u guys did .Hahaha ..by the way ,NAMHAE TO BUSAN =114km & u guys believe they were together .For me ,this is major delusional but its OK I still RESPECT because thats what all of you believe .

If you believe your ship is sailing because of the DVD cut .Hahaha we haven't received ours yet .How did u make a comparison ?If you ship them base on the DVD cut ,its happened in 2015 & 3 years ago .Lately ,I found nothing new & suspicious on your ship execpt the hashtags #andyou & #allofyou hashtags .Its so funny because REAL ship like you guys just have something like this .I am expected more from the REAL ship .

KEYWORD for this shipping bussines is RESPECT .We try to stay in our lane but when you crossed the boundary ,I also have to make it loud & clear my stance .Sorry my fellow Namji shippers for this negative post because I have to say whats on my mind .This is my first time directly mentioned other ship name in this thread tho.Sorry again .

They should never mess up with @pauliza's math skills. She will calculate distances by walk, by bicycle, by car and whatever mode of transportation. Go teacher!! LOL!! I miss our thread even this back and forth.  Just have fun shipping here, don't mind the insecure ones because they have been in drought for ages and seem to not know when to leave the ship. Feel bad for those people, they will feed on whatever to fuel their ship to we don't know where.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

Happy lurker here~~

I love it when everyone here is so matured and rational through out this shipping business (delulu is a must element in this business so I'll never understand why people take it seriously..people really need to chill~)

Just want to state I'm a quiet hard to buy shipper too and a hardcore fan of hyunie since WHTMF and SKL which is the main reason I watched SP at first place. I'm just know wookie through his drama Healer (but just watched a few ep of it).

But I really need to say this. Since I encounter the destiny of this two beautiful soul. I just felt it is destiny for me too to witness something that's rare to see which is "perfect chemistry full of adoration" type of relationship. 

I won't go and say they are an item (though I'm super glad if that is the case). But I would say, didn't we lucky enough to witness all their heart fluttering moments (haters you can go and lies to your burning heart that actually literally shouting 'something' is there when you see it right?)

I always adore the act of love. Love is an art for me whatever we called it. Love to your parent, family, friends, lover and etc people around you. But in reality it's hard sometimes to find sincerity in those love and to get the same back adoration that we give. Been there and it's hurt. 

But here in Jiji land i found simply adoration between 2 individual. That might started as friend but I'm proudly said during those filming days they are affected in romantic ways. This is for SURE. And that's why Jiji said their heart is fluttering too isn't they? Those eyes and smile can't be lie.

So happy shipping everyone. Love is a tough journey. We can't even be sure of our OTP status and they are just human like us too. Go through some struggles through out this life. 

So just ships with heart full of love. Full of love for everyone. And the next things you feel and see is the warm heart full of love and the eyes that can only see love. 

Sorry for long posting. Haha. (I guess I speak to much about love right)

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1