Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

13 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I wonder too.  Is this new pic??  It looks like he is wearing the Serendipity hat.  

But not sure dont have good eye sight.  Hehehe.  

Haircut is too long for military...side burns too long...

1 minute ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Sorry chingu but I have to debunk you with the Serendipity hat.  It is a verutum hat.  

Verutum CEO always post that hat.  Although I am always thinking that the right endorser for that Hat are CW and JH.  Hahaha

SERENDIPITY...not as a brand but the definition of serendipity. :D 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Even if they have met recently judging from how ninja they are I seriously doubt if they will post anything related to their meet on social media. Hyuniee knows it better by now how sharp fans can be that's why she was smart enough to tag her friend she went with to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.

I am so happy to see wookie out and enjoying his vacation eating ramen:D

2 things I can't help but smile over are her passing the relay to choi tae joon and raising a turtle **delulu mode on**:). Forgive me by end of the day I am still a shipper I can't help but connect things to namji and I like how constantly these two are on mobile :ph34r:.

BTW it feels so good to see our thread so active after a long time. I missed this so much. Hopefully the dvd-cut arrives soon to feed our shipper heart :)

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Even if they have met recently judging from how ninja they are I seriously doubt if they will post anything related to their meet on social media. Hyuniee knows it better by now how sharp fans can be that's why she was smart enough to tag her friend she went with to avoid any kind of misunderstandings.

I am so happy to see wookie out and enjoying his vacation eating ramen:D

2 things I can't help but smile over are her passing the relay to choi tae joon and raising a turtle **delulu mode on**:). Forgive me by end of the day I am still a shipper I can't help but connect things to namji and I like how constantly these two are on mobile :ph34r:.

BTW it feels so good to see our thread so active after a long time. I missed this so much. Hopefully the dvd-cut arrives soon to feed our shippers heart :)

Me too cannot help but delulu.  With the turtle and the you are very special to me.  Haaist I want to jump in my bed bcoz of over joy. 

And passing the relay to CTJ hahaha. Its a good thing that the dating news with PHS is out, so we can rule out that the relationship of them is really a good friend.  

• Like 12

My parting words before I leave for never never land....serendipity is defined by google "the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way." And so I ask, why would JCW suddenly wear a cap that will cause delulu's! :D Keep in mind he is still in the military so check the hair to confirm if its a latest picture.:D Lastly, keep spazzing ladies and if you are in Korea the light exhibit at the Lotte Museum ends in April, so get your tickets. :D oh...and the turtle's name is LuLu...so that's more delulu for all!!!:D love yah all!!! :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

Chingudeul, I have a question. I’ll put it on spoiler. 

Spoiler

Did the ParkPark Couple won the Best Couple in Soompi? BoYoungie did a Vlive today and said thanks for the couple award. Here it is:

• Sad 8
  • Confused 5

Seems like our NamJi didn't win best couple award on soompi, I wonder why? :(

• Sad 8
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Me too cannot help but delulu.  With the turtle and the you are very special to me.  Haaist I want to jump in my bed bcoz of over joy. 

And passing the relay to CTJ hahaha. Its a good thing that the dating news with PHS is out, so we can rule out that the relationship of them is really a good friend.  

The turtle and "you sre special to me". was for the cause but at the same time could there be another meaning to it as well? She could have chosen "you are special" (if it was me I would have chosen that) but she goes and add "TO ME"!  The timing isn't helping, especially with wookie out and him being able to watch her Vlive and press hearts... 

Wookie fans know why he's called turtle and even fans gift him with plush toys of turtle lol! I wonder what his reaction must have been seeing the turtle and "you are special to me" written on it. If it was intended to him I'm sure he would have been grinning ear to ear looking at his jakiya and she's definitely crazy about him and cherishes him bcz he's special.

I know this was pure speculation but the the feels they given cannot be put into words... like @harry97 said i chincha cannot help but connect it to namji bcz I'm a shipper and especially bcz of the timing..

• Like 15
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Seems like our NamJi didn't win best couple award on soompi, I wonder why? :(

If it’s true, I’m really sad right now! :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

44 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Chingudeul, I have a question. I’ll put it on spoiler. 

Hide contents

Did the ParkPark Couple won the Best Couple in Soompi? BoYoungie did a Vlive today and said thanks for the couple award. Here it is:

I chincha have nothing against parkpark couple. But What the hell is this!!! I thought sbs was the only one to play dirty on our couple but seems like soompi did the same! Heck JiBong couple had the highest votes than parkpark! Thats so unfair bcz we deserved it man!!!

After so much efforts we put into that freaking voting thing of soompis they do us dirty! Im mad beyond words!!!!! 

Seems like parkpark didn't win best kiss... I wonder if they'll do us dirty for the best kiss as well. I just give up TT

Why do they have a voting system if they are gonna give the awards to the ones they want. Just scrap the damn voting system  and give out awards the soompi panel feels like instead of driving fans nuts with the voting. Especially when I remember the way soompi made us go crazy with the voting at the very last moment with that freaking 1% differnce is making my blood boil! Haishhh!

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

If it’s true, I’m really sad right now! :(

I feel like crying now really how could soompi do that? It's so unfair :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

I chincha have nothing against parkpark couple. But What the hell is this!!! I thought sbs was the only one to play dirty on our couple but seems like soompi did the same! Heck we JiBong couple had the highest votes than parkpark! Thats so unfair bcz we deserved it man!!!

After so much efforts we put into that freaking voting thing of soompis they do us dirty! Im mad beyond words!!!!! 

Seems like parkpark didn't win best kiss... I wonder if they'll do dirty for the best kiss as well. I just give up TT

Why is the Best Couple award so hard to win for NamJi? :dissapointed_relieved: I have nothing against ParkPark couple also but it’s not fair! I’m really mad too!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 13

23 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Why is the Best Couple award so hard to win for NamJi? :dissapointed_relieved: I have nothing against ParkPark couple also but it’s not fair! I’m really mad too!! 

Atleast hancinema was decent enough to award best couple to uri JiBong but seems like soompi wanted to please the parkpark fans bcz if 2 awards are given to JiBong it might be deemed to be unfair. (Assuming best kiss was awards to uri jobong). Looks like another popularity  award *rolls eyes*. Shame on you soompi! !!!

Let me tell you guys this if it might make you all  feel a tadbit better. Last time the songsongs didnt win the best couple award and it was award to lee joon and IU. But look who turned out to be the REAL couple at the end!!! 

If the Almighty wills NamJi couple will become real just like songsong couple. 

*group hugs* ladies! :heart:

Fighting!

• Like 17

By the end of the day everyone knows who won the best couple. We all saw the voting results and no one can change the fact that Namji won the best couple same goes for best kiss and best actor for Ji Chang Wook. I don't know what other factors soompi considers while giving out the awards but I am kinda disappointed we did put lot of efforts into voting. I was already suspicious when they didn't announce the result as soon the as awards ended but if they are not going to respect the votes they better end the voting system. 

Anyways don't be disappointed we all saw the voting results and so did others who voted. For me NAMJI won the best couple and kiss end of the story.  I wish I had screenshots to attach the results. 

They better give the best actor award to Ji Chang Wook not to someone else just because he is in MS. He totally deserves it.

• Like 17

Wow. Its been a long time since this ship had a fast continuous thread. Im really happy. I was hoping hyunnie and wookie are spending their time together right now. Can May 2019 come faster?? 

• Like 15

Wow Wookie is really out and about today! He was also spotted at a musical play...

• Like 18

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Omg I got goosebumps!  Today's 16th!!! 

Remember the date hyuni dropped the bomb with the stylus necklace and kissy face? It was on the 16th of July! 

Some of us believe that hyuni's "yes" aka confirmation to wook might have taken place on the 16th. So is today their 8th month anniversary or something? Wooki is out and she does her Vlive. I'm sure wook must have submitted his permission for holiday sometime ago and hyunis Vlive wasn't planned all of a sudden either. Did these two plan to have it on the 16th purposefully? Or is it mere coincidence?

I wanna stay rational but they aren't letting me TT.

*bangs head on the wall*

Hahahahaha. Was 16th the date that we were spazzing over previously?!?!?! LOL. And coincidentally, today is 16th again. Keke.

Regarding the Soompi awards.. i saw it on twitter too and i went eh? But what i want to say dearies is let's wait for the official results to be out first. Yup, i'm sure our best couple is gone, again. But at least, this time, i feel that we have done our best and we were given the chance to prove it. The screen shot are all there to show the world that at least in terms of the voting factor, we won it. So i am satisfied in that regard. Besides, SP is so popular in the categories.. based on the polls, we also won best kiss and best actor whereas i think SWDBS didn't get anything.. so maybe there needs to be a balance somewhere. ---_____--- Yes i am sad we didn't get our best couple when it shld be ours (damn u soompi!) but i have my results of the poll to show that we won it. (and to be fair, parkpark couple is a worthy contender. LOL) Now, Soompi, u better award our OTP with their best kiss when it is rightfully theirs. And Wookie for his best actor when it is rightfully his. All of us put in so much effort and time to this and it's not right to be denied any other categories anymore. hurmph. *group hugs everyone* Let's award ourselves by throwing the screenshot and gif trophies when the results are announced officially and if we are denied by it once again *pulls my precious hair out*

edit: Hahaah. And the pics of wookie are slowly trickling around. Kekeke. I wonder who he was watching the play with! Does that look like bang chigu? Hahahaha.

• Like 17

On 3/16/2018 at 8:00 AM, meiil said:

Wow Wookie is really out and about today! He was also spotted at a musical play...

'Amadeus', also starring Jo Jung Suk, Ji Hyun Joon, Han Ji Sang, Lee Chong Joo, and Kim Jae Wook.

Who is in the same agency as Kim Jae Wook???:glasses:

Credit to the owners.

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

Translatiobn credit @haneulnariru

#HappyBean #Compassion #StarRelayHeartChallenge 

Thank you to everyone who've participated❤

It was more fun and meaningful thanks to all of you!

Well done  Jihyun, shipper and wookie fandom!!! <3

DYaB1o8UQAAV8gk.jpg

DYaB2stVwAAmmF7.jpg

• Like 16

Korean fan/s sent her and the staff goodies for the Vlive broadcast today :heart:

• Like 18

18 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

Amadeus', also starring Jo Jung Suk, Ji Hyun Joon, Han Ji Sang, Lee Chong Joo, and Kim Jae Wook.

Kim Jae Wook is in the same agency as who???:glasses:

So happy that he's having a great time! He deserves a break.  Our ship has something connected to each other where  ever they go, even by coincidence LOL :lol::D

• Like 14