Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

24 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Am I the only one who laughed like crazy when she showed the turtle and talked about her having a pet turtle. Then, when she passed the challenge to CTJ. I've been missing them together so this is gonna keep me happy for now before the DVD is out. 

It took me a while to realise about the turtle~ hahahahahah! Slow me. LOL. Well, fate and coincidence again i guess. Wakakaka. and I really love it that she chose CTJ to pass the relay too. I'm nt gonna delulu but this made my shipper's heart just a tiny bit happier. Hehhe.

Ctto

Seems like wookie's korean fans helped with the project too! So glad to see all in sync in helping for the good cause! (:

• Like 17

OMG...  I only had last minute vlive.. 

Aaand that "coincidence" really made my heart flutter...  

Aand what Wookie's korean fan have done to support Hyunni....  Is jjjjaaang!!!  

Is it a clue of blessings??  

:blush:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

18 hours ago, luvforever said:

Am I the only one who laughed like crazy when she showed the turtle and talked about her having a pet turtle. Then, when she passed the challenge to CTJ. I've been missing them together so this is gonna keep me happy for now before the DVD is out. 

Same here unni! I was screaming wookieeee the moment I saw turtle. lol :lol:

So many freeking coincidences within 2 days and how am I supposed to call them coinbcidence??!!  Are they planning to be obvious! You 2 tone it down man!!  :lol:

14th white day (hyuni mia)

15th and 16th wookie's autograph and pic spotted

16th Hyuni Vlive

16th Lotte tickets found with hyuni when wookie's the endorser

Now turtle reminds me of someone who should not be named :ph34r:

#toomanycoincidences

#howtostayrational

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

It took me a while to realise about the turtle~ hahahahahah! Slow me. LOL. Well, fate and coincidence again i guess. Wakakaka. and I really love it that she chose CTJ to pass the relay too. I'm nt gonna delulu but this made my shipper's heart just a tiny bit happier. Hehhe.

Amazing how fate and coincidences work sometimes right? Who would have thought she'd be working with a 'turtle' (Wookie's nickname) for a project right when she had a pet turtle she's been raising this whole time. They seem to be connecting all the time. Btw, here is the part where Wookie mentioned why that is his nickname.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36701 @10:22 - @10:35

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

What’s this?

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

OMG...  I only had last minute vlive.. 

Aaand that "coincidence" really made my heart flutter...  

Aand what Wookie's korean fan have done to support Hyunni....  Is jjjjaaang!!!  

Is it a clue of blessings??  

:blush:

Thank you Wookie and Hyunnie's korean fans who were donating and helping out. It really means a lot to the kids who will receive the donations and love from everyone. I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude to everyone who participated on helping press the hearts and sharing some blessings to the children. 

• Like 17

Ji is on vacation his out yesterday and eat ramen in Japanese restaurant, and sign autograph to the owner of resto, why he choice Japanese ramen , maybe ji hyun talk to him about the food when her vacation in japan, his out and baby girl v live today is it another coincidence I don't thnk so.. his manager and his assistant update yesterday posted their photo in his account.

• Like 13

18 hours ago, meiil said:

What’s this?

See the coincidence? :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9

17 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

O my goooood one more clue.. 

Turtle...  

LOL 

unni is this a fish emoji on latest IG update? Last time the fish emerged when wook enlisted.. :ph34r: Now wookie is out again! Very susficious :ph34r:

DYYY2YKVAAAx3Ya.jpg

• Like 13

dunno if this was posted before. Just look at wookie and namji fooling around! 

Oh my heartu! :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Same here unni! I was screaming wookieeee the moment I saw turtle. lol :lol:

So many freeking coincidences within 2 days and how am I supposed to call them coinbcidence??!!  Are they planning to be obvious! You 2 tone it down man!!  :lol:

14th white day (hyuni mia)

15th and 16th wookie's autograph and pic spotted

16th Hyuni Vlive

Now turtle reminds me of someone who should not be named :ph34r:

#toomanycoincidences

#howtostayrational

53 minutes ago, meiil said:

What’s this?

I think they are referring to the exhibition hyunni went with her friend. Hahahh. @masthu dearie.. calm down! Hahha. Hyunni went for the exhibition with her friend definitely. Hahahah. Although i dun understand the lotte link. LOL. The place of exhibition is in lotte? Hahahaha. Honestly guys.. i dun think that is really anything at all. Hahaha. 

Ctto

I wonder if this is recent and one of the ramen place wookie went. I am trying very hard to refrain from thinking who is opposite him. LOL. 

• Like 17

7 hours ago, thealchemist said:

I have been working too hard and have not been posting but that didn't stop me from reading!!! Would you please indulge me for a few minutes?  :D So a certain gentleman is out having noodles, but we can't really confim if it is him and who he is with.  Then I saw another post from this young lady who went to the museum with 2 tickets....I am sure I counted 2! It's a Lotte museum and who is a Lotte endorser? Ticket date is March 15, 2018 and you know who might be out????

And so I shall end my day...full of questions and wondering....it must be my imagination!:ph34r: ciao for now....

Hi chingu what post are u talking about?? 

I saw JH post but I cannot see March 15 on it.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Hope u can share it.  

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, masthu said:

dunno if this was posted before. Just look at wookie and namji fooling around! 

Oh my heartu! :wub:

Hahah. Was namji fooling around? All i saw was wookie fooling around i think. Hyunni seems to be on the other side of the car? 

14 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I saw JH post but I cannot see March 15 on it.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Hope u can share it.  

Its the pic hyunni shared with her holding the tickets in her hands. If you look at the tickets closely, u can see the date when they went to visit the exhibition. Its somewhere below the period indicated for the exhibition. Hehe. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Omg I got goosebumps!  Today's 16th!!! 

Remember the date hyuni dropped the bomb with the stylus necklace and kissy face? It was on the 16th of July! 

Some of us believe that hyuni's "yes" aka confirmation to wook might have taken place on the 16th. So is today their 8th month anniversary or something? Wooki is out and she does her Vlive. I'm sure wook must have submitted his permission for holiday sometime ago and hyunis Vlive wasn't planned all of a sudden either. Did these two plan to have it on the 16th purposefully? Or is it mere coincidence?

I wanna stay rational but they aren't letting me TT.

*bangs head on the wall*

Edited by masthu
  • Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

March 15 is the date of the ticket NJH was holding for the Lotte museum light exhibit. :D

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Omg I got goosebumps!  Today's 16th!!! 

Remember the time hyuni dropped the bomb with the stylus necklace and kissy face? It was on the 16th of July! 

Some of us believe that hyuni's "yes" aka confirmation to wook might have taken place. So is todaytheir 8th month anniversary or something? Wooki is out and she does her Vlive. I'm sure wook must have submitted his permission for holiday sometime ago and hyunis Vlive wasn't planned all of a sudden either. Did these two plan to have it on the 16th purposefully?

I wanna stay rational but they aren't letting me TT.

*bangs head on the wall*

And that baseball cap JCW is wearing...SERENDIPITY! It's not a brand but it means......Let's say....let's be happy!!!! :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I think they are referring to the exhibition hyunni went with her friend. Hahahh. @masthu dearie.. calm down! Hahha. Hyunni went for the exhibition with her friend definitely. Hahahah. Although i dun understand the lotte link. LOL. The place of exhibition is in lotte? Hahahaha. Honestly guys.. i dun think that is really anything at all. Hahaha. Ctto

I wonder if this is recent and one of the ramen place wookie went. I am trying very hard to refrain from thinking who is opposite him. LOL. 

I wonder too.  Is this new pic??  It looks like he is wearing the Serendipity hat.  

But not sure dont have good eye sight.  Hehehe.  

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, thealchemist said:

March 15 is the date of the ticket NJH was holding for the Lotte museum light exhibit. :D

And that baseball cap JCW is wearing...SERENDIPITY! It's not a brand but it means......Let's say....let's be happy!!!! :D

Sorry chingu but I have to debunk you with the Serendipity hat.  It is a verutum hat.  

Verutum CEO always post that hat.  Although I am always thinking that the right endorser for that Hat are CW and JH.  Hahaha

• Like 7