Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

From watching a fashion show and then coming to the airport when i boarded the plane i came across a big surprise. Birthday Cake from Michael Kors thanks Michael Kors and meet again next time duoduo ✈️(your plane Michael Kors fly to fly to Toronto ) Eng: yangmifanacc

Google translate helped me!  :sweatingbullets: :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Anyone knows where I can dowload the soundtrack?  I love the songs in LoF especially by Lala Hsu. Thanks in advance. 

I already posted this before but anyways you can download all songs + instrumental + bgm from this link. Someone from twitter posted this link, credit to her. :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MUMoftlQ4HSWKPGo5eJvvEWr1FVWTdGg

Oh yeah, The official audio file will be release at the end of this week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pawla said:

Anyone knows where I can dowload the soundtrack?  I love the songs in LoF especially by Lala Hsu. Thanks in advance. 

I download from youtube but must convert to mp3 again :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

I already posted this before but anyways you can download all songs + instrumental + bgm from this link. Someone from twitter posted this link, credit to her. :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MUMoftlQ4HSWKPGo5eJvvEWr1FVWTdGg

Oh yeah, The official audio file will be release at the end of this week.

Do you have the updated one of the 3 new BGM? Can't find it or have access to it. 

• Like 2

i already rewatched until ep.58...LOL.. it's nearing to ending. after rewatched for the 2nd time, i'm still feel so annoyed with fake folian ( feng jing fan ) i don't know but i'm really don't like her character and her acting at here. :lol:( i'm apologize for my comment about her ) . I was very impressed with the scene when Fuyao opened the third seal where the phoenix flew out from her body, it was so amazing and whenfuyao remember again all her stories in childhood were very heartbreaking and how the little Wuji came to her life and from that moment she felt happy and still believed there was hope and happiness in her life but unfortunately they separated because the cruel xuanji empress know where the place she is hiding and want to  kill her and the litlle feng jing fan want to take the leaves Mystical gold who Wuji give to Fuyao but luckily she was helped by Uncle Zhou. from childhood feng jing fan was very cruel, her character resembled her mother the xuanji empress, feng xuan who could sacrifice her own child only for the throne and position in the kingdom. they both are same.

i like the conversation when Wuji comes to see Feng Xuan then Fengxuan accuses him of poisoning her and threatens to inform Emperor Tianquan that his son want to kill her and disrupt the kingdom of Xuanji, Wuji reprimands her if he twill tells the 5 kingdoms that Empress Xuanji actually doesn't have phoenix in her body and because that Lava in Xuanji almost dried up  and it's been a disaster for Xuanji and confirmed to her that Fuyao was what he saw as more important than his own life, and one word form fuyao could not be compared to hundreds of soldiers or steel from Xuanji. I really like the way Wuji loves fuyao, and his angry expression is very handsome ... LOL ... even though he is angry he has his own angry expressions which don't have to be over acting with bulging his eyes.

i really love our wuji, he is really so perfect , doesn't care about his flirtatious expression, his smile, his anger, his silly, sad or when he fights he always looks very handsome:heart:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Liting1 said:

Do you have the updated one of the 3 new BGM? Can't find it or have access to it. 

Can you mention the scenes where it play so that I can help you?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, phoenixfire25 said:

It's at the beginning of ep 63 and another when Fuyao met Wuji at the war stage after escaping from the King.
And some other parts listening like kind of harp (I'm not quite sure but it's really like harp :joy:).

Thank you so much for the GGdrive link, I've search the mp3 for decades!! :joy::joy: 

• Like 3

I've read that many of you've asked for the song that Zhan Beiye and Ya Lanzhu sing. And here it is:  "漠漠长野"

Many thanks to your guys' helping, I've also created a full playlist of Fuyao OST in my country's most widely music web, which include not only (i) the original album, (ii) the instrumental album, (iii) the background musics, but also (iv) some Guzheng, Pipa, Piano and Flute version of most favorable songs.

For examples, here is the Guzheng version of Hard to get one love, here is the Pipa version of Prosperous Dreams, etc...

Hope you guys enjoy it. :P

P/s: still looking forward to the new BGM releasing... :joy:

Edited by emmapookie
  • Like 5

@Liting1 @emmapookie The person who added the songs in google drive was when around 30-40 eps were released so the BGM you were searching are not available there. I tried to find it but couldn't! Sorry :(

But I found the instrumental of ep 64 when fuyao gets jealous :wub:  (I know...I know that played many times but it is easy to remind this way :lol:)

http://www.170mv.com/song/161477.html

Also there are two-three other songs which aren't on the list, you can access that from this link.

http://www.170mv.com/singer/251.html

• Like 5

9 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

I really love our wuji, he is really so perfect , doesn't care about his flirtatious expression, his smile, his anger, his silly, sad or when he fights he always looks very handsome:heart:

Hahahaaa :lol: :lol:

wuji-34.gif

(GIF cr. editor)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

i already rewatched until ep.58...LOL.. it's nearing to ending. after rewatched for the 2nd time, i'm still feel so annoyed with fake folian ( feng jing fan ) i don't know but i'm really don't like her character and her acting at here. :lol:( i'm apologize for my comment about her ) . I was very impressed with the scene when Fuyao opened the third seal where the phoenix flew out from her body, it was so amazing and whenfuyao remember again all her stories in childhood were very heartbreaking and how the little Wuji came to her life and from that moment she felt happy and still believed there was hope and happiness in her life but unfortunately they separated because the cruel xuanji empress know where the place she is hiding and want to  kill her and the litlle feng jing fan want to take the leaves Mystical gold who Wuji give to Fuyao but luckily she was helped by Uncle Zhou. from childhood feng jing fan was very cruel, her character resembled her mother the xuanji empress, feng xuan who could sacrifice her own child only for the throne and position in the kingdom. they both are same.

i like the conversation when Wuji comes to see Feng Xuan then Fengxuan accuses him of poisoning her and threatens to inform Emperor Tianquan that his son want to kill her and disrupt the kingdom of Xuanji, Wuji reprimands her if he twill tells the 5 kingdoms that Empress Xuanji actually doesn't have phoenix in her body and because that Lava in Xuanji almost dried up  and it's been a disaster for Xuanji and confirmed to her that Fuyao was what he saw as more important than his own life, and one word form fuyao could not be compared to hundreds of soldiers or steel from Xuanji. I really like the way Wuji loves fuyao, and his angry expression is very handsome ... LOL ... even though he is angry he has his own angry expressions which don't have to be over acting with bulging his eyes.

i really love our wuji, he is really so perfect , doesn't care about his flirtatious expression, his smile, his anger, his silly, sad or when he fights he always looks very handsome:heart:

Yeah, the same thought on Folian, like mother like daughter. They are cruel and greedy. Fuyao and Wuji childhood memories are very solid. He gave her hope and happiness, he made her believe there are also good people in the world. He is the first person who taught her to read. Imagine it is always your parents or your close family who teach you to read or write. But she learns everything from him. How meaningful this is to her. As a viewer I am really touched by this. They were supposed to be together since young. He met her again after they grew up but he already became attracted to her from the beginning. Of course, if it is yours, it will be always yours. The conversation between Wuji and the queen impresses me to the core. I want this kind of man, the whole Kingdom is not even equal to one of my hair strand. I really like his facial expressions in that scene, serious, strong, committed, sharp, and fearless. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, emmapookie said:

I've read that many of you've asked for the song that Zhan Beiye and Ya Lanzhu sing. And here it is:  "漠漠长野"

Many thanks to your guys' helping, I've also created a full playlist of Fuyao OST in my country's most widely music web, which include not only (i) the original album, (ii) the instrumental album, (iii) the background musics, but also (iv) some Guzheng, Pipa, Piano and Flute version of most favorable songs.

For examples, here is the Guzheng version of Hard to get one love, here is the Pipa version of Prosperous Dreams, etc...

Hope you guys enjoy it. :P

P/s: still looking forward to the new BGM releasing... :joy:

It says "this content isn't allow in my country." Unfortunately I have no access to this since I like in the U.S. :(

12 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Nevermind. I found them! It was hiding from me in the folders. 

Thanks though!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hahahaaa :lol: :lol:

wuji-34.gif

(GIF cr. editor)

LOL...yeah.. he looks cool in that scene :lol:

12 hours ago, ilmm said:

Yeah, the same thought on Folian, like mother like daughter. They are cruel and greedy. Fuyao and Wuji childhood memories are very solid. He gave her hope and happiness, he made her believe there are also good people in the world. He is the first person who taught her to read. Imagine it is always your parents or your close family who teach you to read or write. But she learns everything from him. How meaningful this is to her. As a viewer I am really touched by this. They were supposed to be together since young. He met her again after they grew up but he already became attracted to her from the beginning. Of course, if it is yours, it will be always yours. The conversation between Wuji and the queen impresses me to the core. I want this kind of man, the whole Kingdom is not even equal to one of my hair strand. I really like his facial expressions in that scene, serious, strong, committed, sharp, and fearless.  

yeah... i agree with you.. actually i want more about their story again after tragedy in qiongchang but the director was stingy to add 1 more episode again. huh...:angry:

• Like 2

now..i'm rewatched until ep.61.LOL... here i want to share my opinion about wuji parents...fiuh.. i think the three of them all have their own mistakes and the most sorry is Wuji as a victim of their selfishness .my poor wuji :bawling: actually in addition to the cruel tianquan emperor who made plans for 20 years to see wuji can kill each other with the prince de, his biological father, he was one who deserved pity too, his biological father didn't love him, and put him as heir to the throne just because he didn't want his beloved son, prince de faced the curse as Emperor Tianquan, and Zhangshunqiong was the first who succeed in breaking the curse (every Tianquan emperor could only live 30 years more) and in the future the tianquan emperor no longer needed to accept the curse again and could live a long life and in return zhangshunqiong had to live a sick life, he was truly a person who deserved pity in this case too.

but I don't understand why after married with Wuji's mother, he abandoned her too, meaning that from the beginning he never loved her and everything he did was only to separate him from Prince de.is that a form of hatred towards his father who is more fond of the prince de too?

and wuji's mother, i can't understand her too. if she really love prince de, why did she accept marriage from zhangshunqiong too, the reason is she want to save her family and it seems that the prince de had also surrendered and she chose to married with emperor, but after that why she must did betrayal again? and after Wuji was born, she didn't choose to run away with the Prince de to live a life as a commoner and still choose to be in the kingdom for the reason that she wanted wuji to occupy the position of Tianquan's heir, so what was the point she did all for power? ranging from married with the emperor, having an affair with the prince de, to wanting his son to become emperor as well, as the fuyao said all that his parents did only for themselves and never asked Wuji's opinion whether he accepted or not and didn't care about suffering wuji. they are very selfish. and honestly I was very upset until the last second ,wuji's mother didn't  convey that Prince De was his biological father until the Prince de Suicide.  how could she be a queen of tianquan but not firm in guiding decisions. fiuhhh:mellow: and  why since the little Wuji who guarded him was his maid and not his own mother, was his mother Wuji also banned by the emperor from being close to his own child?

and about prince de, I thought he was wrong just because he loved his wuji's mother and finally betrayed his own brother and had an affair with her. but if indeed like the wuji's mother said  at the beginning the prince de had given up, then why after that had to cheat again? and abandon his own wife.  and when his wife is gone he doesn't look for her, if he doesn't love her then why should he marry her? and even when his wife returned the prince didn't ask how she could disappear at that time? there really is no sense of care for his wife. but at least the prince de willing to sacrifice his life for Wuji

I really feel their love is very chaotic. but fortunately of all that, I can see the love of wuji and fuyao who are very sincere and loyal. really is true love.:wub:

• Like 4