Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

@Wotad BBJX s2 suxs big time.

Absolutely waste of my time.

I dropped it half way with the twins and twist.

• Like 1

I couldn't wait for RAW so I'm watching cut scenes from weibo of today's episodes.

Me with the intense scene and WJ's punishment...

Spoiler

received_1751005594968409_zps1fjejoka.gi

Me with the OTP happy moments at the end...

Spoiler

received_2327335627293041_zpsrjkzkeyz.gi

I don't want this drama to end!!! But it has to be done. Withdrawal syndrome is on it's way! What do I do?! DW0mYVCWsAAFjY6_zpsjq9ckl6s.gif

I'm so glad to have picked up this drama. I've experienced and learned so much with our OTP! I cried, laughed, smiled with them all the way through their journey. Thank you, Yang Mi and Ethan, for your hard work and dedication towards your character. They really brought FY and WJ to life. Portrayed them so well and made me love/appreciate them more and more. 

received_686091998392600_zpsft781i9y.gif

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mayra83 said:

I couldn't watch the end,anyone can spoil me what happened in the end please???

Very happy and beautiful ending.  With an extra sweet kiss and lots of playfulness!  That my WuFu!   So happy and satisfied with the ending! Although 7 died, Taiyan too.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I'm waiting 10 minutes to see the sub but I'm not really ready to watch the final eps  :tears:
I watched this cut and cried a lot, oh my Xiao Zi :tears:

Spoiler

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Wufu Moments (Part 2)

(9)

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

(10)

FY - Don't touch me.
WJ - This little body of your is quite heavy.

30.jpg

FY - I thought there wasn't anything you couldn't pull off but seems like you need my help.
WJ - Exactly. I really can't handle this without you.

31.jpg

WJ - Are you really worried about me?

(11)

32.jpg

WJ - Did you miss me so much that you even dared to barge into the palace?

33.jpg

FY - Do you want to die?

34.jpg

WJ - I want to stay alive with you.

35.jpg

36.jpg

FY- You took advantage of me. How are you going to make it up to me?
WJ- I'll let you take advantage of me

(12)

FY - You are too cunning.
WJ - Tell me about it. How am I cunning?

39.jpg

FY - You're always so mysterious. You never explain your actions. You even use your friends. You like to make fool of others.
WJ - It seems that you won't forgive me easily for what I did at the hunting grounds.
FY - Of course not. I'm such a petty person. I'll surely hold a grudge.

40.jpg

WJ - Do you know why I had to lie that day? I couldn't bear to have you leave. I knew that if you left that day, we might never meet again. I want you around for a while.

41.jpg

WJ - If I say that I'm the same...would you still stay by my side,like you do now?
FY - Strive for what you seek but don't stoop to despicable means. Don't become someone that you can't even recognize yourself.

42.jpg

WJ - Could she be...the one Mentor told me to find? Could she be sealed with a spell? Once the spell is lifted her destiny will be forever changed. If it isn't all of our life will be in danger. What am I to do?

(13) WJ - I know that every woman who has been in King's bed finds it hard to leave. Don't worry. I'll be good to you.

43.jpg

WJ - A woman who resorts to violence whenever she's unhappy...I like that.

FY - Aren't you worried that I'll flip your harem upside down?
WJ - I couldn't be happier.

(14)

44.jpg

WJ - Someone messed with my woman but I don't know about it.

(15)

45.jpg

46.jpg

(16)

47.jpg

WJ - You've come uninvited at midnight, A man and a woman,all alone in here, I can't promise you that I'll remain sober.

48.jpg

ethanjuanandyangmi.jpg

WJ - Girl, don't be anxious.

(17)

53.jpg

WJ - I tried to stay away from you but in vain. I keep running into you. Since it's an ill-fated romance, I might as well be willful this once.

49.jpg

WJ - Didn't I tell you to hide?  Why can't you be a good girl.
FY - The good girl is on the floor.

(18)

50.jpg

WJ - Why are you so unique? You're so unique that I can't bear to let you leave.

51.jpg

WJ - Girl,don't be so stubborn. You're willing to lose to me.

52.jpg

FY - I'm not done with you yet.
WJ - I'll pester you till "death".

@phoenixfire25 omg champion!

thank you for taking time to post the OTP major moments 

and all the gifs!!! @Liting1 and @mrsj3n

and @furu.vu217 for always sharing!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Wufu Moments (Part 2)

(9)

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

(10)

FY - Don't touch me.
WJ - This little body of your is quite heavy.

30.jpg

FY - I thought there wasn't anything you couldn't pull off but seems like you need my help.
WJ - Exactly. I really can't handle this without you.

31.jpg

WJ - Are you really worried about me?

(11)

32.jpg

WJ - Did you miss me so much that you even dared to barge into the palace?

33.jpg

FY - Do you want to die?

34.jpg

WJ - I want to stay alive with you.

35.jpg

36.jpg

FY- You took advantage of me. How are you going to make it up to me?
WJ- I'll let you take advantage of me

(12)

FY - You are too cunning.
WJ - Tell me about it. How am I cunning?

39.jpg

FY - You're always so mysterious. You never explain your actions. You even use your friends. You like to make fool of others.
WJ - It seems that you won't forgive me easily for what I did at the hunting grounds.
FY - Of course not. I'm such a petty person. I'll surely hold a grudge.

40.jpg

WJ - Do you know why I had to lie that day? I couldn't bear to have you leave. I knew that if you left that day, we might never meet again. I want you around for a while.

41.jpg

WJ - If I say that I'm the same...would you still stay by my side,like you do now?
FY - Strive for what you seek but don't stoop to despicable means. Don't become someone that you can't even recognize yourself.

42.jpg

WJ - Could she be...the one Mentor told me to find? Could she be sealed with a spell? Once the spell is lifted her destiny will be forever changed. If it isn't all of our life will be in danger. What am I to do?

(13) WJ - I know that every woman who has been in King's bed finds it hard to leave. Don't worry. I'll be good to you.

43.jpg

WJ - A woman who resorts to violence whenever she's unhappy...I like that.

FY - Aren't you worried that I'll flip your harem upside down?
WJ - I couldn't be happier.

(14)

44.jpg

WJ - Someone messed with my woman but I don't know about it.

(15)

45.jpg

46.jpg

(16)

47.jpg

WJ - You've come uninvited at midnight, A man and a woman,all alone in here, I can't promise you that I'll remain sober.

48.jpg

ethanjuanandyangmi.jpg

WJ - Girl, don't be anxious.

(17)

53.jpg

WJ - I tried to stay away from you but in vain. I keep running into you. Since it's an ill-fated romance, I might as well be willful this once.

49.jpg

WJ - Didn't I tell you to hide?  Why can't you be a good girl.
FY - The good girl is on the floor.

(18)

50.jpg

WJ - Why are you so unique? You're so unique that I can't bear to let you leave.

51.jpg

WJ - Girl,don't be so stubborn. You're willing to lose to me.

52.jpg

FY - I'm not done with you yet.
WJ - I'll pester you till "death".

I also :wub: your compilation of their beautiful moments. If only we can get it on the first page so it’s readily available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovecarnation said:

The ig name is ninghuichen.. i don't understand what's the meaning she said fuyao in number 2 position in weibo ,she said in her post when feiyan's spirit entered in fuyao's body. I'm sorry because my mandarin isn't very good so i'm not really understand what's her meaning ....LOL

hahaha yes I also stalk that ig acc hehehe @lovecarnation  hahahaa nah my Chinese isn't great either! I learnt heaps from fuyao lolol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Love your post. I’ve watched a lot of tv and some romances that have been absolutely fantastic but now I’m here wracking my brains to determine if I’ve ever heard such beautiful defense, support and faith in a lover like Fu Yao’s rebuttal to the empress’ request. I was also very happy when Wuji showed up to hear her. I know he’s probably confident in her love but how could his heart not be moved hearing such sweet words about himself from the love of his life? I saw in his expression how touched he was and I couldn’t be happier for him at that moment. Gah, I love these two so much. Their relationship is very healthy and full of respect and that’s fairly uncommon in drama world.

Totally with you on the powerful WuFu for being such a wonderful and perfect couple on dramaland. Total understanding, selfless and undying love for each other. :heart:

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to see... 

Spoiler

Xiaoqi and Tai Yan had to die! 

Especially Xiaoqi! Poor baby! He should've stayed alive! :tears:

Tai Yan wasn't a bad character. She was annoying at times but she didn't get too much on my nerves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

The saddness was fine i just wish the s2 was better 

I don’t even acknowledge that S2 existed lol blocking it out completely lol 

[18.08.08] Ethan's cmt in Yang Mi's post ;)

"謝謝妳帶給我的一切,我心裡永遠的扶搖! 願妳安好,快樂。"

Rough trans:

"Thank you for everything that you have brought to me, forever be Fuyao in my heart ! Hope you'll be safe and happy."

38729551_274518763364974_629476509620790

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, dillycat said:

Very happy and beautiful ending.  With an extra sweet kiss and lots of playfulness!  That my WuFu!   So happy and satisfied with the ending! Although 7 died, Taiyan too.

Spoiler

Ohhh!!! Poor Seven, I liked him. I am so happy it's a happy ending. Thank you @dillycat  :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I'm so sorry to see... 

Reveal hidden contents

Xiaoqi and Tai Yan to die! 

Especially Xiaoqi! Poor baby! He should've stayed alive! :tears:

Tai Yan wasn't a bad character. She was annoying at times but she didn't get too much on my nerves. 

Just saw the raw for last two episodes

Spoiler

Mind you I need Eng subs to fully understand but just by looking at the acting alone and making out what I can....... I cried and sooooooooo intense! WuFu struggles sooooo much and gah they literally are the best OTP!! HE for WuFu but Xiao7 - soooooo unexpected.

YM and E was soooooo good in the last 2 episodes. YM’s best performance to date and E killed all his scenes. I understand now why he fainted 4 times. Sooo intense again...totally emotionally draining for WuFu fans!!!! Rooting for them during these 2 episodes will wear you out. 

I need time to just rest, recover and prepare for the full impact when subs are out. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Rough trans:

"Thank you for everything that you have brought to me, forever be Fuyao in my heart ! Hope you'll be safe and happy."

that's very sweet of him!  he's active tonight on weibo chatting w/ fans in his FC.

they look absolutely gorgeous, their love story didn't disappoint.  wufu, forever in my heart! <3

Photo%20Aug%2008,%2010%2055%2038%20AM.jp

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Rough trans:

38729551_274518763364974_629476509620790

That is really super sweet. Hopefully one day they can reunite on another project.

• Like 3