Quantcast

weeeeee!!!! finally I get back my laptop! been attack with virus or whatever they call it! :wacko:

I'm so happy with ep 9 and 10.. so many cute moments between taewoon and eunho... they're really lemonade couple... sweet and sour! hahaha....

so many thing to write and I'll be back... ! :ph34r:

• Like 8

So nice to see the cast enjoys filming. EH and TW or should I say JH and SJ are cute in the bts as always but the bromance.....kyaaa!!! TW and DH bromance is happening behind the scene!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

@leeminhosny  thanks for the stats.  Usually dramas would have more women watching,  except for action/police/law/crime/war.  So I am surprised that it is more or less even,  I guess this appeals to HS-college, young working youth, and just about anyone who is young-at-heart.   

@ZaidaShaffi  I love the bts to bits.   He squished her face, heeee. She patted his hair like a puppy, lol.   The ajusshi comment, hahaha!    jong hyun is being so crazy and it is just so cute.   The camaraderie is so good no wonder their on-screen chemistry is great.  

-------

This ep, a brightly smiling confident Bora with the support of EH, TW and classmates,  and DH (as X)  that reversed the dynamic between him and Heechan were both so satisfying.  I hope the last scene of TW and DH gets them to talk about why DH needed to "borrow" X, because TW would have implicated EH,  and DH more effective with HC.  And let it be the start, to repair the boys' friiendship.

yeah exactly..i was hoping daehwi and taewoon can speak and talk to each other..but im not sure about this..i have no idea yet how writers and pd nim will twist the plot..hehe

but  as i mention before which is i think u agree also..X is one and only Taewoon..and my guess is daehwi know from the start about tht..but he dont want to think and try to avoid taewoon..

but yeah lets have faith and patience for the 6 ep more...hehehehe:wub:

• Like 7

So proud of Bora and Daehwi in ep.10. Taewoon and Eunho's cute bickering is LoL hilarious:w00t: the part where he said "pass" as to whether  that strawberry milk guy having a crush on Eunho! Heechan is just a coward about as much as Teacher Jang<_< I like how Eunho's family stood up against his nasty Mom:tongue:

Wait. WTF. BOTH DAEHWI AND TAEWOON ARE....X!??!  

Well maybe now they can reconcile since they both share a common goal or hoodie for that matter LoL:D

• Like 7

Daehwi isn't X. He just dressed up like X to throw off Heechan's suspicion. I want a lot of them to let in on TW's secret identity and then when time comes that he's forced to come out, they instead dress up in their black hoodies --- every student becomes X in support of his advocacy. That scene would be creepy, like a Wicker Man twist. But in this high school, it would be awesome. 

• Like 9

I made another MV for Tae Woon and Eun Ho shippers while waiting for ep. 11 - 12... Hope you like it...

Song : Jimin & Xuimin - Call you bae

• Like 10

Lurking everywhere such as insta, fb, YouTube etc; most comments are "I can't..."

Because we all can't. Can't handle this cuteness. Overload!!!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, reham88 said:

What happened to the rooftop scene?did they remove it 

I was waiting for it !!!:(:(

They probably did. I was waiting for it too and I thought it will appear in ep 10. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

They probably did. I was waiting for it too and I thought it will appear in ep 10. 

me too. did i miss it? was planning to rewatch. how can they do that? Was still hoping to see it next week. 

9 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I made another MV for Tae Woon and Eun Ho shippers while waiting for ep. 11 - 12... Hope you like it...

Song : Jimin & Xuimin - Call you bae

Thanks for the MV. This will be my med to keep me alive till next week. The music is great, and the scenes you chose are perfect! :wink: 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jeijei said:

Daehwi isn't X. He just dressed up like X to throw off Heechan's suspicion. I want a lot of them to let in on TW's secret identity and then when time comes that he's forced to come out, they instead dress up in their black hoodies --- every student becomes X in support of his advocacy. That scene would be creepy, like a Wicker Man twist. But in this high school, it would be awesome. 

I for one was having my own imagination where evvery student will become X and dress like one to support this. In fact, every student should represent X in the school. The ending of the ep, was good, love that scene between DH and TW facing each other as Xs. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

So proud of Bora and Daehwi in ep.10. Taewoon and Eunho's cute bickering is LoL hilarious:w00t: the part where he said "pass" as to whether  that strawberry milk guy having a crush on Eunho! Heechan is just a coward about as much as Teacher Jang<_< I like how Eunho's family stood up against his nasty Mom:tongue:

Wait. WTF. BOTH DAEHWI AND TAEWOON ARE....X!??!  

Well maybe now they can reconcile since they both share a common goal or hoodie for that matter LoL:D

I was getting tired of BR till the last ep. Great to see her change after our beloved TW step in to reveal himself as X. 

Also, when I see how CH treated BR, and how NJ and DH being not entirely honest to each other, I was telling myself that EH is very lucky to have TW as her supporter and lucky to be the love interest of TW. :) He puts himself at risk by revealing himself as X to BR. When EH asked why he did that, he said "dont you get it, I just want to be with you". I would have hug him if i were EH.  I am happy for TW as EH is slowly falling for him. She said to him don't smile like that. That;s so obvious that she is nervous and heart was probably skipping a beat. That makes TW so happy..haha.

• Like 7

TaeSwoon and some of his many, many swoony lines! :tongue:

"I'm good looking and talented! Whoever gets me as her boyfriend must have saved the planet in her past life!"

"Not long ago, a HOT GUY said he really likes her!"

"At least he's GOT TASTE."

"I should tell all the guys from saying they like you. Maybe I should threaten them all one by one."

Our GRUFF but adorkable TW can really make our hearts FLUTTER!:glasses::heart::blush:

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

"I'm good looking and talented! Whoever gets me as her boyfriend must have saved the planet in her past life!" - NO.1 QUOTE FROM TAEWOON.. CHEEKY TAEWOONSSII.. 

"I should tell all the guys from saying they like you. Maybe I should threaten them all one by one."

Our GRUFF but adorkable TW can really make our hearts FLUTTER!:glasses::heart::blush:

Wowww.. you really love Taewoon @gladys57 .. me too love him.. writer-nim for this drama was soo Jjang !! 

• Like 3

@jeijei Er--was your post a response to mine? 'Cause it's hard to tell LoL:tongue: But like I said before the identity of X is not my main concern as much as the stories & struggles of the other students and of course Eunho-Taewoon!:wub: I think Daehwi & Taewoon are lookin' out for one another disguised as X which isn't hard to believe right? Since it was pretty clear what Daehwi's motivations are for bein' X... as for Taewoon...well, we all know he's X to defend his lady love:D

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

"I'm good looking and talented! Whoever gets me as her boyfriend must have saved the planet in her past life!"

I like it when he said "at least he's got taste".  :blush: HE is also implying that he (TW) has good taste lol

• Like 6

Greetings School17 fans, I finally had the chance to BR the thread and join you here, just sad that the show doesn't seem to get the love it deserves with only 26 pages, glad that the show has alot of fan on twitter and IG

wanted to share some translation from the latest BTS, I think the face grab wasn't part of the script, it's just playful TW being mischievous to poor SJ, me like.....LOL :blush:

http://nuteeya.tumblr.com/post/164249375511

As some said X is only TW and DH was just helping him cover it, I'm sure more details will follow in later episodes, but yaay for the rekindling bromance

@stroppyse it's the same for me, I watched the first two episodes of Save me and it was so dark and disturbing that I'm not able to start ep 3 yet, this show is giving me all the good feels and when ep 9 & 10 were out I watched them instead of continuing with Save me, I should either force myself or drop the show since I think I'm not in the mood for something that dark, I had enough tears on Seven day queens already

One of my fav scenes from ep 9/10 and both episodes had aloooot of best scenes

school 2017 kim jung hyun kim junghyun kim se jung kim sejung drama gif:drama I LOVE THAT LAST LINE SO MUCH ALKSDFJLKS this scene was too good i wish i could've included more of the first part school 2017 kim jung hyun kim junghyun kim se jung kim sejung drama gif:drama I LOVE THAT LAST LINE SO MUCH ALKSDFJLKS this scene was too good i wish i could've included more of the first part

http://www.gramunion.com/shinees.tumblr.com/164232886940

• Like 9