Quantcast

The OST we've been waiting for!! The preview for it... it's by MAKTUB? Idk who he is...but his voice is :wub: 

• Like 9

wahhhh i thought this song from changsub...omg!!! his voice..lovely voice...:wub:

• Like 3

I have to talk about DH once, at least.  This and tonight's episode (from the preview) is gonna be emotional for him.

Heechan offered an internship in a hospital to DH, plus whatever else he can throw in, but there is no such thing as a free lunch.  I understand  DH  for wanting to latch on to rich people as a ticket to benefits  he otherwise will not have, but it has got to stop.   Daehwi-ah, have some confidence in your skills.  Apply for internship somewhere else--the Red Cross or other, or  else people will step all over you and force you to degrade yourself to 2nd rank.   It will become a vicious cycle that will cost you in the end.   Listen to your old friend, who may be gruff, but means well.  

We just hope that if we meet well-to-do people in our lives, they will be of the Taewoon type who is  all heart beneath a hard shell,  vs. the Bitnas and Hee-chans of the world who manipulate, think money and privilege gives one the right to hurt and degrade someone, physically and emotionally.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, blademan said:

GUYS!!! Where is this scene from?? I don't remember seeing it before...

i think dont have this scene but its trailer..if not mistaken...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, honeywell said:

OMG.   If you don't take this show too seriously, it's actually enjoyable to watch.  Tae Woon is like the class bully but with the softest heart.  It was hilarious when he was trying to put the earphones in EH's ear but marvelously failed.  Instead he resorts to blasting the radio to get her attention.  I can't wait to see what other things he'll resort to show his feelings for EH.  EH seems oblivious but we'll see...

It was quite hilarious... However, love seeing his attempts .... the intention is there but still need to work on it a little bit more. :blush:

• Like 5

aigoo... aigooo.... tae woon aka tae swoon totally fall in love.. that's 'angau' ! hehehe... so funny seeing our tsundere boy become so funny and cute at the same time .... jealousy alert! XD

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ZaidaShaffi said:

i think dont have this scene but its trailer..if not mistaken...

you mean this? right? :D I post this teaser at previous post... 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, eidasayang said:

aigoo... aigooo.... tae woon aka tae swoon totally fall in love.. that's 'angau' ! hehehe... so funny seeing our tsundere boy become so funny and cute at the same time .... jealousy alert! XD

hahahhaha yeahhh he is angauuu...im laughing and people around me was like "wtf with her" hahahaha..plus im at the work place:lol:

3 minutes ago, eidasayang said:

you mean this? right? :D I post this teaser at previous post... 

yes...this one...teaser..i love this teaser actually:wub:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, eidasayang said:

you mean this? right? :D I post this teaser at previous post..

YES!!! Omg this is so beautiful!! Thank you :) 

• Like 3

Spoiler
Spoiler

Why is Taewoon lower lips seems to dry... I can help but look at his lips... Lol it's kinda disturbing haha

• Like 2

I don't understand korean but it seems like Daehwi just confess to the teacher... Sorry if in wrong tho

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, leina93 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Why is Taewoon lower lips seems to dry... I can help but look at his lips... Lol it's kinda disturbing haha

IDK WHY but I find it kinda sexy.....:wub: 

• Like 2

oh God the last part kills me... Tae Woon I'm swooning so hard for you right now... but I think they won't kiss...bet she will avoid it...

Tae Woon & Eun Ho + the OST = perfect combination

why end it like that? just why? 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 7