Quantcast

the saddest part..TaeWon smile's change when he turn around after DaeHwi said his caring was disgusting...and DaeHwi also looks sad after saying tht words to TaeWon...:(

Bottom of their heart...they still care to each other..oh god i hope writers will end up them as bromance..the flashback during their bromance was really beautiful..cant wait for next week.:wub:

• Like 7

School 2017: Episode 5

by hanshimi

school56-00073.jpg

Gosh, what an emotional ride. Now that the setup is finally squared away, School 2017 really starts to sink its teeth into its character ties, revealing a whole new dimension of development. Though I think it had a bit of a rocky start, it’s shaping up to be a much fuller show than I gave it credit for, and I was surprised by how moved I was by this episode. Hopefully, we’ll continue this emotional run… though I don’t know if I’ll survive another scene of Dae-hwi in tears.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/school-2017-episode-5/

cr: Dramabeans

• Like 7

tumblr_ou49t8DFDv1uq4zv4o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ou49t8DFDv1uq4zv4o2_500.gif

Found this gesture extremely sweet because it was just them. Only they knew the truth of the matter and her concern for him getting exposed was :wub: and his reaction to that, so freaking casual (I know what I'm doing girl...chill)

Cr. Tumblr

• Like 12

School 2017: Episode 6

by chocolatte

school2017_06-00508.jpg

I love this show most when it shines a spotlight on the relationships that define our students’ lives—from new and budding friendships to the relationships with a more complicated past, our main trio is navigating all the intense highs and lows that come with being eighteen, and it’s a treat to watch. Though the “mystery” of Suspect X still looms over the campus, I don’t mind that it’s taking us some time to unravel the story, as I’m content to continue hanging out with our characters as they try to figure out what high school is all about.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/school-2017-episode-6/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

cr: Dramabeans

• Like 8

I just noticed this prt..

taewoon said about hero give lemonade..

must be eunho was imagine about this...:D:D:lol:

or is tht the reason why she asking tarwoon wht the reason hero give lemonade???

is she create webtoon about taewoon character?? hahahaha

• Like 7

I like the way taewoon stares to eunho and how can she makes him smile again.

girls in kdrama always stupid on reading this simple emotional reactions.

• Like 5

3 Reasons Why “School 2017” Is The Must-Watch Drama Of The Year

school-2017.jpg

School 2017” starring Kim Sejeong, Kim Jung Hyun, and Jang Dong Yoon has been gathering a lot of interest lately and is quickly becoming one of the must-watch dramas of the year.

Here are three reasons why you should start watching it if you haven’t already done so!

1. Three unique and charming characters

The three stars of the show have been gaining a lot of popularity due to their unique and lovable characters. First, there is Ra Eun Ho (Kim Sejeong). She is the optimistic one who is pursuing her dreams despite the negativity surrounding her. Then, there’s Hyun Tae Woon (Kim Jung Hyun), the troublemaker who is melting everyone’s hearts. Finally, there is Song Dae Hwi (Jang Dong Yoon) who is intelligent, righteous, and handsome but struggling because of his family background.

2. Romance and bromance

“School 2017” has relationships that everyone can enjoy. First, there is the budding romance between Ra Eun Ho and Hyun Tae Woon that’s at the center of the plot. Then there’s the past friendship between Hyun Tae Woon and Song Dae Hwi that’s waiting to be rekindled.

3. Chemistry between the stars 

The making films have been gathering as much interest as the drama because of the fun events that happen behind the scenes. The co-stars can be seen joking around like close friends do, and also caring for each other. The stars protect each other from sudden downpours of rain on set and also gift each other vitamins to keep each other energized during the long shoots.

Taken from Soompi

• Like 9

On 8/5/2017 at 10:13 PM, ZaidaShaffi said:

did anyone know this song? i really like it...hehehehe

Someone said that it's unreleased ost by changsub( BTOB)

Edited by jeijei
Quoted image
  • Like 5

Just now, reham88 said:

Someone said that it's unreleased ost by changsub( BTOB)

oo..okay2 thanks...!!!

wow...nice..im a fans of btob but not yet become melody..hahahaha..nice and thanks @reham88 

• Like 3

@ZaidaShaffi been looking for that song too... hope they'll release it right away ...It gets me curious as to what is the meaning of that song ?... Is it for Tae Woon and Eun Ho's relationship? haha anyway I'm excited for the day Tae Woon and Eun Ho will be a couple... 

I'm kinda torn if I will share this or not but I'll share it anyway...my fanmade video of them... for those TaeEun shipper hope you like it...

• Like 12

15 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@ZaidaShaffi been looking for that song too... hope they'll release it right away ...It gets me curious as to what is the meaning of that song ?... Is it for Tae Woon and Eun Ho's relationship? haha anyway I'm excited for the day Tae Woon and Eun Ho will be a couple... 

I'm kinda torn if I will share this or not but I'll share it anyway...my fanmade video of them... for those TaeEun shipper hope you like it...

hahahaha..same! 

waaaaa nice video..im doing fmv for taeho/taeun shipper also but very shy for sharing...hahahahaha

i cant wait for new ost as u said..tht song seems to be for taeun more...:lol: am i biased??? hahahahaha

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted video- please remove this next time
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, eidasayang said:

School 2017 director IG update...

cr: Park Jinseok IG

Oooohhhh it's just them ;p can't wait!

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted pictures- please remove these next time
  • Like 3

hi everybody...

did you guys watch this already?

hahahaha...our main lead really have a chemistry...:tongue:

• Like 6

On 8/5/2017 at 11:58 AM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

Saw this posted on tumblr! What an amazing video! I loved it so much!

• Like 2

I don't know how realistic this drama is about social issues, but is it common for kids to be embarrassed by their parents' jobs in Korea? I mean, why did that girl lie about her father being a taxi driver? I think i've seen similar thing in another drama too. If my father was an uber driver and my mother was a janitor I wouldn't be embarrassed to let people know about it. 

• Like 4