Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

161017~Zhao Liying's birthday celebration at the shooting location

22549729_1484834848219866_7078270707565622552826_1484834731553211_13892371043810

With Minglan's grandma

22450054_1484835034886514_67715232198569

With the director

22491497_1484835164886501_51990776678566

Cr as labelled

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tang Soon said:

That is pretty fast to release trailer... must get used to Non-Powered ZLY..

ZLY's character is one of a particular character in this show.. She looks timid n naive but is smart n understanding..hope the makers stick to the novel n execute it properly

Well the trailer seems interesting... Hope that it is not like General & I, Princess Weiyang... a tad disappointment,

• Like 2

I was really interested in watching this coz of ZLY and for the director of LMIYD and BOC. But my interest in this drama took a big nose dive when I read it will be airing on Hunan. Can anyone please confirm this for me?

After how they destroyed PA, I won't watch anything on Hunan blindly.....at the least I'll wait till I know it ended well.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dito said:

I was really interested in watching this coz of ZLY and for the director of LMIYD and BOC. But my interest in this drama took a big nose dive when I read it will be airing on Hunan. Can anyone please confirm this for me?

After how they destroyed PA, I won't watch anything on Hunan blindly.....at the least I'll wait till I know it ended well.

It's hunan only.. But I guess it has more no. Of episodes.. They wouldn't cut off the episodes I guess.. As I trust this production team n backstage influences.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

It's hunan only.. But I guess it has more no. Of episodes.. They wouldn't cut off the episodes I guess.. As I trust this production team n backstage influences.. 

I didn't want to believe its hunan.....I heard this production team was at odds with hunan. I'm still a bit hopeful about this drama because of the production team. But if this gets crazy success like PA....or even good above average ratings...Hunan won't be able to resist.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dito said:

I didn't want to believe its hunan.....I heard this production team was at odds with hunan. I'm still a bit hopeful about this drama because of the production team. But if this gets crazy success like PA....or even good above average ratings...Hunan won't be able to resist.... 

The production team will not let hunan play it's tricks.. I hope soo!! 

• Like 1