Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

I mean i think it makes sense for a drama to air early 2019 then end of 2018 just in terms on awards and attention etc.. 

They are tightening rules but is this even based on history? 

not only on history elements but also on the airing content i heard

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mical Weinstein said:

It’s coming on December 25th!!!! I’m soooo excited!!

now this is good news :)

Christmas PRessie :D 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jewelsc said:

New trailer

https://t.co/FheGOMzvCB

I liked this trailer.. It showed variety of emotions.. I liked the funny banters of Minglan n GZT.. The second lead is cute.. His interactions with Minglan r soo cute!! Waiting for subs to understand fully!! 

• Like 6

It really looks like a lot of fun. The main wife and concubine power struggle has been given a funny tone...I really liked that a lot. One thing I'm confused about is didn't they film kids portion at all. All of them are sitting at their seats in the class as adults...not one kid in sight. Except for a back head view of little girl...guessing MingLan when her mother died. Minglan falling asleep all the time was when she was very little....if I remember correctly.

And what about GTY's kids....are they part of this dramatization or completely done away with.......his daughter was quite important in the later part of the book.

I'm afraid they are going to make us fall in love with ZYL's Qi Heng falling for Minglan and then break his heart and ours together.

Anyways....I hope this air date sticks and they won't postpone again.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I liked this trailer.. It showed variety of emotions.. I liked the funny banters of Minglan n GZT.. The second lead is cute.. His interactions with Minglan r soo cute!! Waiting for subs to understand fully!! 

They used the actors' original voice. Really like it. 

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

They used the actors' original voice. Really like it. 

sometimes during trailer they will use the artist original voice.....after that during the series it self it will be dub.....however i hope not as with the artist original voice it does sounds better :) 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Yay, so happy..i guess if it's coming from their weibo then it's a confirmed date.

that 5 days away :) 

• Like 2

the new trailer looks really good, much more funny 

I also like the chemistry between Zhao Liying and Zhu Yilong. He is suppose to break hearts since his character is a fan favorite so they needed good chemistry. 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

sometimes during trailer they will use the artist original voice.....after that during the series it self it will be dub.....however i hope not as with the artist original voice it does sounds better :) 

for this one it is fully dubbed by the actors. I saw a lot of actors posting posts of them going into the studio to dub their characters (it was like 1-2 months ago when they finished dubbing). I don't think all actors dubbed themselves but I think the main ensemble cast did. Probably smaller roles got someone to voice them just to avoid all the hassle. 

• Like 5

International broadcast rights were sold to Youtube in HK, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Singapore. And Viki for the rest of the world (I assume since Viki has rights to it).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

the new trailer looks really good, much more funny 

I also like the chemistry between Zhao Liying and Zhu Yilong. He is suppose to break hearts since his character is a fan favorite so they needed good chemistry. 

for this one it is fully dubbed by the actors. I saw a lot of actors posting posts of them going into the studio to dub their characters (it was like 1-2 months ago when they finished dubbing). I don't think all actors dubbed themselves but I think the main ensemble cast did. Probably smaller roles got someone to voice them just to avoid all the hassle. 

that's great :) it always nicer with the artist real voice.....

FSF last series that i watch was Lan LingWang and this one is looking promising...... :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

the new trailer looks good!!! Please tell me this drama won't end in tragedy!!! 

wasnt the ending suppose to be good?

• Like 1