Quantcast
rossy5

Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

Ok ill share one of my favorite moments that I dont think anyone has mentioned yet!

it starts at 2:30

they are filming the hugging scene again and the staff teases KSH not to pinch YSH and KSH giggles.

well obviously its an ng since KSH laughed right? Usually when actors know its an ng and they need to redo the scene, they stop acting and especially if its a lovey scene, they let go right away. Well, even though KSH laughs and the scene is now considered ng, YSH does not let go and continues to hug her until KSH lets go because the staff says "one more time".

and also, when the staff tell KSH not to pinch him YSH also laughs and you can tell because KSH's hair moves haha 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, rachel98 said:

Ok ill share one of my favorite moments that I dont think anyone has mentioned ye

it starts at 2:30

they are filming the hugging scene again and the staff teases KSH not to pinch YSH and KSH giggles.

well obviously its an ng since KSH laughed right? Usually when actors know its an ng and they need to redo the scene, they stop acting and especially if its a lovey scene, they let go right away. Well, even though KSH laughs and the scene is now considered ng, YSH does not let go and continues to hug her until KSH lets go because the staff says "one more time".

and also, when the staff tell KSH not to pinch him YSH also laughs and you can tell because KSH's hair moves haha 

Great~! In this bts, i love the 0:25 part the most. It’s just a second, but YSH’s smile  was soo sweet :dissapointed_relieved::heart: 

• Like 8

On 9/15/2018 at 6:20 AM, Thu Le said:

Moreover i am really supprise that you guys keep this thread live for quite a long time, it is already over 1 year, right? Most of the couple thread is very uproarious at first but only 3 to 4 month after the end of the Movie/Drama. I am so happy that you guys still so active for this thread and still support shyshy with all your heart, sothat a late comer like me still can have happiness :relaxed:

True, our thread may not going as fast as other’s, it’s moving slowly, but indeed surely kkkk

Btw, i want to share something. Maybe kinda random but as long as related to shyshy i believe we can enjoy it together kkk

So, i copy+paste this comment from one of Shipper Thread in Soompi (i’ll let the source be unknown, so just know that this statement wasn’t mine ^_^)

Spoiler

In my experince with previous couples who turned real, they could hide it in short spurts. They are actors after all, a few seconds or under a minute is nothing for them. Some can even hide it a few minutes at a time or many minutes even.

But when having no breaks inbetween acting like nothing is going on (like a 1 hour long presscon (IF there is already something going on then, some couples start slow so there might not seem like anything is going on in presscon because nothing IS going on YET)or a 30 minute interview, or even an interview that's a few minutes only can be very telling, if they have to hide it for so long moments at a time they begin to crack. Small things would give it away sometimes they can't even help themselves and start to compliment each other or maybe even semi-flirt in a discreet way or some are even more obvious about it.

The couple's personalities and expressiveness of eyes also affect their ability to hide it. Some actors simply have so expressive eyes it's hard for them to hide it. Others so can be so cold (while not really cold, they're actually warm when you watch them more) so they can hide it pretty well.

What do you guys think about this statement? :D 

well, i know we’re imagining the same things.

*cough* Ruler Presscon *cough*

r.580x0

and ofc the legendary Vlive

8iwNSq1.gif&key=ceb71d08e183332cc802e75d

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, loveiskim said:

Great~! In this bts, i love the 0:25 part the most. It’s just a second, but YSH’s smile  was soo sweet :dissapointed_relieved::heart: 

I know right.. that was really sweet.. not saccharine but lovingly sweet.

For the video, I actually liked how YSH looks at KSH.  We can see how KSH was fluttered, a bit overly excited. I'm unsure if she was covering up her actual feelings, but most times, even when YSH was laughing and joking, his eyes and the way he looked at her was softer and deeper. I'm not sure I'm expressing myself well.

9 hours ago, loveiskim said:

True, our thread may not going as fast as other’s, it’s moving slowly, but indeed surely kkkk

Btw, i want to share something. Maybe kinda random but as long as related to shyshy i believe we can enjoy it together kkk

So, i copy+paste this comment from one of Shipper Thread in Soompi (i’ll let the source be unknown, so just know that this statement wasn’t mine ^_^)

Reveal hidden contents

In my experince with previous couples who turned real, they could hide it in short spurts. They are actors after all, a few seconds or under a minute is nothing for them. Some can even hide it a few minutes at a time or many minutes even.

But when having no breaks inbetween acting like nothing is going on (like a 1 hour long presscon (IF there is already something going on then, some couples start slow so there might not seem like anything is going on in presscon because nothing IS going on YET)or a 30 minute interview, or even an interview that's a few minutes only can be very telling, if they have to hide it for so long moments at a time they begin to crack. Small things would give it away sometimes they can't even help themselves and start to compliment each other or maybe even semi-flirt in a discreet way or some are even more obvious about it.

The couple's personalities and expressiveness of eyes also affect their ability to hide it. Some actors simply have so expressive eyes it's hard for them to hide it. Others so can be so cold (while not really cold, they're actually warm when you watch them more) so they can hide it pretty well.

What do you guys think about this statement? :D 

well, i know we’re imagining the same things.

*cough* Ruler Presscon *cough*

and ofc the legendary Vlive

Hehehehehe.. I fully agree. 

• Like 8

KSH comfirmed two dramas :))))

1.Love Alarm

2.Miss Granny  (Popular Korean movie "Miss Granny" gets a drama remake, Kim So Hyun casted as the heroine )

Love Alarm 's cast

DnRJY-RUwAI7OrX.jpg

Miss Granny

DnRLRVdV4AADTQi.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

For the video, I actually liked how YSH looks at KSH.  We can see how KSH was fluttered, a bit overly excited. I'm unsure if she was covering up her actual feelings, but most times, even when YSH was laughing and joking, his eyes and the way he looked at her was softer and deeper. I'm not sure I'm expressing myself well.

Me too!! Special at 2:00 when the Director guided Sohyun how to rub Seungho shoulder, he looked at she all the time and had a smiley face and when she burst out laughing he smiled brightly too!! :love:

9 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

KSH comfirmed two dramas :))))

1.Love Alarm

2.Miss Granny  (Popular Korean movie "Miss Granny" gets a drama remake, Kim So Hyun casted as the heroine )

Love Alarm 's cast

Miss Granny

Woa!!!! She received two suggestions at once!! Our actress Kim Sohyun is so hot recently :blush: I read in her fangage from my country that she is not confirmed to join Miss Granny yet :no_mouth: This Movie was really successful, it was remaked in my country and was very successful too, i have never watched any of them though but i have heard about the content. It will be great and challenging character for Sohyun if she accepts it. And if she really do them

both then next year we will have full year of Sohyun on screen >,<

i notice one thing that whenever Seungho confirmed in a new project Sohyun will be in a new project too <3 is Seungho's new Drama aired next years too? When it is then we will have next year full schedule of them ^.^

• Like 9

14 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Actually, I always like how YSH look at KSH. I dont know how to explain it but he have this look which kind of tender and loving. 

I might sound like a tape recorder for repeating this, but I never seen YSH look at another actress like he look at KSH in the bts

Anyway, I would like to congratulate the shyshy shipper. Its over 1 year but we still here and moving forward...

Kind of curious if anyone have the news about KSH drama and movie. I read some where in IG and hope someone can confirm

• Like 9

I didnt know anything about the 2 guys in Love Alarm. Are they a good actor? (too lazy to search on line for them....:-p :P)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 9/19/2018 at 6:00 AM, fieza1871 said:

I didnt know anything about the 2 guys in Love Alarm. Are they a good actor? (too lazy to search on line for them....:-p :P)

I did some research but seem like they are so new. There's not much information about them on the internet. Jung Garam appeared in some Movie and Drama but not so famous, he won best new actor in Grand bell awards with his debut movie, seem like he can good act and Song Kang is MC for Inkigayo. They are both good looking ^,^. Hope that they will have good Chemistry with Sohyun on screen. 

The Song Kang guy, he looks a bit like Yuk Sungjae from Btob, who acted with Sohyun in school 2015. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Thu Le said:

I did some research but seem like they are so new. There's not much information about them on the internet. Jung Garam appeared in some Movie and Drama but not so famous, he won best new actor in Grand bell awards with his debut movie, seem like he can good act and Song Kang is MC for Inkigayo. They are both good looking ^,^. Hope that they will have good Chemistry with Sohyun on screen. 

The Song Kang guy, he looks a bit like Yuk Sungjae from Btob, who acted with Sohyun in school 2015. 

Hoping that there are good and can compliment well with KSH. 

When I saw YSH have a new drama coming, I m hoping that KSH would be the leading actress along side him. But apparently both of them has not decided to do a reunion drama yet...huhuhu 

• Like 5