Quantcast
rossy5

Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

On 12/15/2018 at 1:28 PM, Elif Ataş said:

Shyshy couple in red

Oh~~ They suit really well to each other :love::love: I can't wait to see them together once again :persevere::persevere:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

YSH singing Radio Romance 's ost in his new drama :)

:w00t:.... tell me why this song was chosen... of all songs out there in the world... :lol: Either he chose it, or the person who decided the song is also a shipper :D

I haven't watched Bok Soo yet... too many dramas for now. One is ending this week, another next week. Will probably start to check it out next week.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:w00t:.... tell me why this song was chosen... of all songs out there in the world... :lol: Either he chose it, or the person who decided the song is also a shipper :D

IKR! Different genre, different network, different production team. So..... as a shipper, I want to believe that it is the former :P 

Gonna marathon it later after the festive period is over. Based on ratings it seems to be doing well. So guess things are looking up! :D

• Like 6

On 12/19/2018 at 6:20 PM, Elif Ataş said:

First they used School 2015 OST for the trailer, now they let him sing Radio Romance  OST for the scene. Either SBS want to build a friendship with KBS :smirk::smirk: or the production team is shyshy shipper :lol::lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

On 12/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, thule0401 said:

First they used School 2015 OST for the trailer, now they let him sing Radio Romance  OST for the scene. Either SBS want to build a friendship with KBS :smirk::smirk: or the production team is shyshy shipper :lol::lol: 

prefer the latter :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 10:50 PM, Elif Ataş said:

Hehehe... I think shippers are everywhere. But Seriously one time using OST is a coincidence... the  second time?.... Hmmmm... Lets see if they will use a 3rd time. Fingers crossed. :ph34r:

And YSH have a new insta? What happened to his old one?:blink: And its suspicious that they are not following each other. If they were just friends they would have followed without worrying anything. Only couples tend to not follow each other being scared what if they are caught dating and then being followed on insta publicly and all... Oh well just my theory and over imagination going on a wild ride!!:blink: :w00t: :D

Also have anyone noticed the Soo Hyun is following an account which is a private account with only like 58 followers which looks like a ShyShy couple fan account sort?:ph34r: Type in Yoo Seung Ho in her following list and it would come up. I came across that while checking if she was following him.  In her defense, she is following 7000+ accounts, so it could be a fan account later  turned into a shipper account without her knowledge. So may be am wrong and again blaming it all on my over imagination. :wub:

Anyway I hope this thread would continue being active... I return here once in a while to know whats going on... new fan theories and findings... And also... since new year around the corner, Happy New Year everyone! Have a great year ahead. :heart:

• Like 8

Hello everyone

I know I have been absent a long time, and I am so sorry for this.

With school and with not more motivation to participate in any thread I have been absent from Soompi.

It is nice to see that though slow, our love for YSH and KSH respectively and together are going strong still! Sadly I have not been watching My Strange Hero - not because of anything but rather overall sadly I am not a fan of the cast as a whole.

But I have been hearing some good things about it so I am really happy for YSH, the cast and crew.

The OST is just amazing haha! talk about shipper love :D

Just want to take time out to say

Merry Christmas!

(is it me or I cant seem to use gifs anymore? )

https://gph.to/2QM7ppX

• Like 8

YSH was at today's MBC drama award presenting the Grand Prize. He presented with Ha Ji Won (that is a nice picture ^^)

The winner was So Ji Sub (Rightfully deserved ^^)

In case you are wondering why there are no red carpet pictures of YSH

It is because he is a guest - since he did not do any MBC drama this year. so he didnt walk the red carpet.

• Like 7

i just want to know if that is yoo seung ho and ksh? 

Spoiler

49206782_223534045238355_465975993526386

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JOYomy said:

i just want to know if that is yoo seung ho and ksh? 

Hide contents

49206782_223534045238355_465975993526386

No . They are Kim Sohyun and Kang Daniel from Wannaone. This photo from yesterday. Sohyun attended MBC Entertainment Awards and won excellence award yesterday.

DvomWpIVsAAdrVl.jpg

Dvp0l1DUcAA3X4V.jpg

• Like 8

As 2018 comes to a close,
I just wanna wish everyone here a Happy New Year! I pray that 2019 would be a great and better year for you filled with love, laughter and joy!  @Kasmic @Yongzura @USAFarmgirl @stroppyse @vangsweetie637 @YourHighness . @ktcjdrama @coffeedragon @bebebisous33

(I am afraid I think i missed out some people as well :( )

I know not everyone who i have wished participates in this thread but because as of right now I am not participating in any thread I just want to take time to wish people here. Especially those who have made my Soompi experience real fun and wonderful. Hopefully once I graduate it will get easier for me to come back.

IMG-7586.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

our shyshy couple weren't nominated for any awards last year -2018 I think... wishing 2019 will bring them together with a good project and also wishing everyone at shyshy shipper a very happy new year. Hope that all your wishes and dream come true

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year everyone! May the Drama Gods smile on us soon and get Shyshy cast together but not too soon, I am willing to be patient so KSH can get some more experience in kissing. :phew: YSH is already a Pro. ;) Maybe she can get some private lessons. :phew::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Indeed may the drama gods smile upon us and give us a drama with YSH and KSH by the end of the year!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

i was the other shippers last year. now i am shipping SHYSHY.. what matters is i love yoo seung ho... and im starting to like ksh.. too :heart:

• Like 5

Spoiler

On 1/5/2019 at 10:48 PM, kaoriharang said:

she really is hardworking and she has this elegant vibe.. an ideal woman that men want.. no doubt why guys goes shy around her.

• Like 5