Quantcast
rossy5

Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

2. Andd the post by Shyshy_cupid IG got like from “that” person againn :glasses:

Spoiler

x31WI29.png

And she even used her private account to like these shyshy posts! What an effort kkkk

Spoiler

UHymPMY.jpg

Is she a diehard shyshy shipper like us?? :joy: orr she just simply knows something? :phew:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Altho both said they wanted to work again in a modern set up, I guess we wont see them together in a drama anytime soon. At least not until 2020 when KSY turn 21, legal age in Korea, since that was what KSH said, she wanted to act again with YSH after she becomes legal. Which to means she's implying wanting to do a more passionate/naughty drama with him. To me tho I like them in romcom, I still prefers them to be in melo. And I wish  for them to be in something like DOTS, CP etc 

• Like 4

ShyShy Shippers!

Again!

I want to pass the rights of this thread to somebody who is a committed member and this forum.

Please DM me!

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 3:58 PM, loveiskim said:

2. Andd the post by Shyshy_cupid IG got like from “that” person againn :glasses:

Reveal hidden contents

x31WI29.png

And she even used her private account to like these shyshy posts! What an effort kkkk

Reveal hidden contents

UHymPMY.jpg

Is she a diehard shyshy shipper like us?? :joy: orr she just simply knows something? :phew:

:flushed::flushed: So many hint at the same time >,< Cant wait to watch their new Drama and die hard to see them toghether in a PJ :confounded::confounded:

@loveiskimIs she the CEO's wife?

And Soohyun like the Update picture from Chaeyong with Seungho :wink: 

Should we celebrate now :lol::lol:

dNCxzoq.gif

• Like 2

On 11/7/2018 at 11:57 PM, rossy5 said:

ShyShy Shippers!

Again!

I want to pass the rights of this thread to somebody who is a committed member and this forum.

Please DM me!

Ahh i really would love to, however it’s kinda impossible for me to do that now sorry.. :bawling:

5 hours ago, thule0401 said:

@loveiskimIs she the CEO's wife?

Yess

5 hours ago, thule0401 said:

And Soohyun like the Update picture from Chaeyong with Seungho :wink: 

I’m so shock yet so happy by this!! It’s a REAL HINT goshh

Let me celebrate with you

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Major missing our Shyshy couple. Will reply in detail soon..just wanted to post because I've been away from soompi for more than a month.

• Like 6

New Teaser from Buksu is back used the OST from school 2015 !!!!!<Reset- Tiger JK> (My favorite :wub:

What wrong with this K-Drama Industrie!!!! Are they all shyshy Shipper?! :D KBS! Don’t tell me just because they are both school drama and both come from KBS. 

Dear all Korean Broadcast Station, dont just use little tricks. Just throw a big bait by a Drama reunion from Yoo Seungho and Kim Sohyun, your Drama will be Hallyu Star! 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, thule0401 said:

New Teaser from Buksu is back used the OST from school 2015 !!!!!<Reset- Tiger JK> (My favorite :wub:

What wrong with this K-Drama Industrie!!!! Are they all shyshy Shipper?! :D KBS! Don’t tell me just because they are both school drama and both come from KBS. 

Dear all Korean Broadcast Station, dont just use little tricks. Just throw a big bait by a Drama reunion from Yoo Seungho and Kim Sohyun, your Drama will be Hallyu Star

They are indeed Shyshy Shipper LOL! Out of so many background music, WHY THEY USE SCHOOL 2015’s??! Kkkk

btw, Seungho’s Drama is in SBS :D it makes it even more random :rolleyes:

and alsooo... the analysis is back!!

https://shyshycoupleparadise.blogspot.com/my-strange-hero-poster-making-bts-ANALYSIS

I don’t know why i couldn’t publish my comment there chingu @MsSubakso let me tell my comment here~

Spoiler

I thought i’m the only one who see his expression changed in 00:08! :oit clearly showed the difference between his “acting” and actual expression. I found the same gesture in his other dramas, except Ruler. It’s one of the reason why i’m sure that he’s being himself when he filmed Ruler.

And about the kiss, yes i know what you mean :p

Anw, welcome back our Shylock|! Thank you for keep this blog alive and up to date! You’re the besttt <3

Oh, and let’s follow our King’s new IG~

https://instagram.com/dandyoo93?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1u7afuh79xzod

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, loveiskim said:

They are indeed Shyshy Shipper LOL! Out of so many background music, WHY THEY USE SCHOOL 2015’s??! Kkkk

https://shyshycoupleparadise.blogspot.com/my-strange-hero-poster-making-bts-ANALYSIS

I don’t know why i couldn’t publish my comment there chingu @MsSubakso let me tell my comment here~

Reveal hidden contents

I thought i’m the only one who see his expression changed in 00:08! :oit clearly showed the difference between his “acting” and actual expression. I found the same gesture in his other dramas, except Ruler. It’s one of the reason why i’m sure that he’s being himself when he filmed Ruler.

Anw, welcome back our Shylock|! Thank you for keep this blog alive and up to date! You’re the besttt <3

Thank you! @MsSubak, thank you for continuing with the analysis!

12 hours ago, loveiskim said:

Oh.. What happen to his previous one? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

AoUE9cB-BkMs3t7On2rWHvV_cY5zbbiaOoQSBHSpJFmKDWRjD7nQVZGJWopQtccz6nEMxC2Hy4z7wlAMovdkkzcjFGQVKatIAn9SnwmONvp8zL3Zet_8ELARG6IWValwBaN33qnpd-MrRFut8GFZ3F6E3uROts2mS0IHWv67EQrwXooDK_u_vCZAXx0sD4m7ykL5BQrqU_iXhCMmzdHkBUuBj4SnaWVfljG5ycLzduv4GMXFi9jZIfTYS3atTIyAspHcP8gAIohBJ01uhGvN3SXOqkeGIzihgi8SqLfglowJhbua8TsrkeXGgyH0dUVH7eoSmnoPUY_DDuG4n16RGw4_wWi5lEiFs_6nKjobWmahMWrIqfWhtn7pdzEPlhvb6Js7DNVJmHBVH9AsHXWqzav7hHHwZm1tn0adQN-hGgu50qeigtn5iZ69LPZ6xgPh1A2-f1h7dYlcY_YUJ55BCVE1mICdfbPyi6uzyvKhViups7sNMHPUXyBuUnweN7CW7YPlfNcWHJ29evjNsRiqe1A3K1VJOornm04d0-l9SuHbmGUGsl_2IsQDULnnDjILKAFK4p74yrvPuvzMqsQSpsoXeHOGfTRvkZvUV-mSouM1eqes2gHVeVu9gbRpoe36VQmIvqwoKGGJ13BmwkfDCZjk=w600-h338-no

cr GIF: SBS

Hi~

I’m sorry because I rarely join this forum (it’s been a while actually) :lol::sweatingbullets:

Thanks for everyone who keeps this forum alive, give the update and analysis about shyshy (on this forum, instagram or anywhere), and stay on this ship :blush: thank you so much. you guys are the best :heart:

thank you for sharing the link @loveiskim :D

Spoiler
On 11/28/2018 at 10:56 PM, loveiskim said:

I thought i’m the only one who see his expression changed in 00:08! :o

high five :D

On 11/28/2018 at 10:56 PM, loveiskim said:

it clearly showed the difference between his “acting” and actual expression. I found the same gesture in his other dramas, except Ruler. It’s one of the reason why i’m sure that he’s being himself when he filmed Ruler.

Yes, as we know, he is a professional and so obvious about his feeling. We can clearly see the differences.

Thanks a lot for your comment, by the way :heart:

Even though you couldn’t leave your comment on my blog, you posted it here. I really appreciate it :wub:

I’ll try to find out why you can’t do that.

About the next analysis, I plan to make some but maybe not for all the videos. And maybe it will be a little bit late (not as fast as before). I’m so sorry about that....

On 11/29/2018 at 11:28 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

Thank you! @MsSubak, thank you for continuing with the analysis!

you are welcome :blush:

let's support our lovely couple and their new projects. I hope their dramas will be the big hit!

fighting!! :wub:

• Like 6

On 11/28/2018 at 4:56 PM, loveiskim said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, and let’s follow our King’s new IG~

https://instagram.com/dandyoo93?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1u7afuh79xzod

OH! it is from SBS!! So they are even more suspicious!! Why did SBS use OST from a Drama from KBS?! I need an explaination! :lol:

i am so happy that @MsSubak is bach with her analysis. :wub::wub:. Although it is slightly out of place but i want to share my thought about the BTS video that MsSubak had done an analysis here :blush:

Spoiler

Long time no see your analysis \^0^/!!!

From what I saw in the video, Seungho had no Shyness. He acted very good and professionally, very different from the way he did in Ruler, not like someone who has no experience at all. I have 2 hypothesis.

1.     He has improved from the last project (I am not a Robot) and want to show that he can act good in romance scene too. Because we all know that the fact about he and Sohyun have no experience in dating and they had a hard time doing romance scene in Ruler was famous at that time. And now Seungho want to challenged himself in Rom-com and romance Drama, where there are many romance and touching scene.

2.     He has no feeling when he did those scene and acted professionally like an actor and in Ruler he had some “other thought” that why it was difficult for him to do romance scene.

I noticed that too that while they were shooting Seungho had good emotion (I mean he interpreted the character very well) but when they finished his attitude changed immediately to serious but it was not relaxed serious rather stiff serious. Maybe because they just began working together so they were still little awkward to each other.

• Like 5

According to article Ruler won Best Drama Series award and Sohyun,Seung Ho and L will attend the award ceremony at 7-8 December ,in Singapore.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong chingu-deuls! It has been a while. Hope all is well at your end :)

Our King is back with a new drama and the presscon will held tmr at 2pm KST. I don’t know about you but I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see him cos I miss our shyshy couple soooo much! Anyone else planning to catch the presscon and his new drama? I wonder if the media gg to mention KSH again at the presscon tmr... ;)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/13/2018 at 8:12 AM, fieza1871 said:

Have anyone watch YSH new drama yet? How was it? Is it good?

Haven't watched it yet. Waiting for at least 4 episodes to air so I can watch and judge if it will be good or it will let me down like IANAR did. YSH deserves the best so fingers crossed.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Haven't watched it yet. Waiting for at least 4 episodes to air so I can watch and judge if it will be good or it will let me down like IANAR did. YSH deserves the best so fingers crossed.

do know where i can download engsub or watch online? K-drama subteam from our country dont have any plan to sub that drama (I think so, because they dont have any topic for that drama).

@Elif Ataş  I just finished rewatching Let fight Ghost and i really hope when our couple reunit Sohyun Character will be like Hyun Ji :)) It will be very funny to see her bully Seungho :)))

• Like 4

The Preview is interresting. Seungho is really handsome :love::love:i am melting :blush: Jo Bo Ah is preety either, i like the part where she swear at Seungho :))) Kwak Dong yeon pass really well with the psychopaths Character, he played the similar character in RaRo

• Like 5