• Hangul: 구해줘
  • Director: Kim Sung-Su
  • Writer: Jo Geum-San (webcomic), Jung Yi-Do
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: August 5, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:00

Plot

4 young men, who don't have jobs, face a woman in an alley. The woman says "save me." 

TaecYeon will play lead male character Han Sang-Hwan. His character is the unemployed son of the governor of Mooji County.

TaecYeon’s character of Han Sang-Hwan meets Sang-Mi (Seo Ye-Ji) who is a transfer student from Seoul. 3 years later, he meets Sang-Mi again and attempts to rescue her from a cult group.

Cast

Notes

1. "Save Me" takes over the OCN Sat. & Sun. 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Duel."
  2. Based on the webcomic series "Sesang Bakeuro" by Jo Geum-San (published from June 21, 2011 to January 16, 2013) via comic.daum.com/webtoon.

Source: asianwiki

script reading:

• Like 7

Oooh the story line and Because it's OCN. I will check this. Thanks @0ly40

Previous drama I watched of the Seo Ye-JI is LAST ( I enjoyed the drama) and previous drama I watched of Chp Seong Ha is Wangs Family - a fav long drama of mine

• Like 6

[170515] 'Save Me' filming in Yangpyeong

C_2uoUhV0AI13Yq.jpg

Spoiler

C_2unafUwAAHDtW.jpg

C_2umqFUwAA80Q9.jpg

C_2ul39V0AAgwGS.jpg

C_3ykXqVYAAk39W.jpg

----

[170508] 'Save Me' filming in Hongcheon

C_32q3cUAAAVymN.jpg

Spoiler

C_32q3jUMAQoGUK.jpg

C_3x2I4VoAABkCs.jpg

source : soyeon-xx

Edited by Chellsee
Only 3 images per post, please use spoiler tag for the rest. Thanks.
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, dhakra said:

Sounds promising. I think I will follow this.

@triplem

oh cool. looks interesting. Will bookmark,. looks pre-produced. need more info on plot though.

• Like 6

@evie7Nice to read you chingu, feels like ages ago that I read you the last time. I hope it will be indeed very good. We need more information about the premise and the plot, but so far I like what I read. :D 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

Nice to read you chingu, feels like ages ago that I read you the last time. I hope it will be indeed very good. We need more information about the premise and the plot, but so far I like what I read. :D 

Good to read you too:wub: The premise sounds interesting on how this woman gets rescued from a cult but we do need more info. I tried looking up the writer and read on Drama Beans that this is a new writer who's script won a contest for OCN. but this does have my attention. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@0ly40 crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif Thanks for starting this thread.

@jongski @dhakra @triplem This does sound like this could be a good one. Hope the writing will be good... Count me in who wouldn't want to be saved by Taecyeonnaughty.png

Yay @evie7. Great to see you here. The plot sounds unusual & it's  always nice to give a new writer a chance. Looks like I'm filling up my kdrama bucket list for the second half of the year. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Great to see you here. The plot sounds unusual & it's  always nice to give a new writer a chance. Looks like I'm filling up my kdrama bucket list for the second half of the year. 

I know I read that this drama is supposed to start in July this makes the 3rd July kdrama, thinking about it, it may be 4 I'm waiting for. Right now I don;t have the time to watch all of the dramas I want to see .  Omo now I'm sounding like @sakura2016 who's watching 50 million of them. Hey chingu add this one to your list

• Like 6

'Save Me' cast in school uniforms (Ok Taecyeon, Woo Dohwan, David Lee, Hwa Hwejung)

trans : Busy from the very morning (cr. 2pmalways)

source : Ok Taecyeon's twitter

Spoiler

C__RjzHUIAADDnx.jpg

• Like 6

'Save Me' filming locations

Yangpyeong police station

from Ok Taecyeon's twitter'

---
Im Sangmi (Seo Yeji)'s Family 

DAXKKx9UAAAoP_h.jpg

Kim Boeun (Yun Yoosun), Im Sangmi (Seo Yeji), Im Sangmi's younger brother? (Jang Yoosang), ? (Kim Sungsoo), Im Jooho (Jung Haekyun)
cr. yoosangjang

• Like 5

[Trans] OCN's Save Me First Script Reading

DBsiZu8XYAEVmF5.jpg

DBsZ6GEXcAMPhRu.jpg

source : heraldpop via naver

translation credit: Taecyeon_Today 

-----

Save Me script reading and character introductions

Spoiler

DBs7YymW0AElZ3z.jpg

DBs7YC7XoAAWLH5.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBsZ3DpXcAEINrb.jpg

cr. JYPACTORS, keyeastofficial

• Like 6

@duldulok Thank you for the updates. There are a lot of good character actors in this drama that I always see in dramas, as a good sign about the drama's quality. I don't always know their names but once you look them up, you can see this drama has a gifted cast it just makes me more excited to watch this one. Taecyeon looking as handsome as ever doesn't hurt eitherlove.png I'm happy he is working w/a great group of senior actors.  

• Like 5