Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Wolf 狼殿下

This was a comment from one of the mydramalist user @phoenix 15 days ago

:tears::tears:

https://mydramalist.com/24662-the-wolf

I...am back bringing bad news... So I found that Iqiyi projected timetable for 2019 I mentioned before. And this drama is listed there T^T And worse, it's under category <2019年暂未定档> meaning it's still undetermined when in 2019 it's gonna air (the table is categorized like Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 of 2019)

The air date is given as December 2019:scream:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

This was a comment from one of the mydramalist user @phoenix 15 days ago

:tears::tears:

https://mydramalist.com/24662-the-wolf

I...am back bringing bad news... So I found that Iqiyi projected timetable for 2019 I mentioned before. And this drama is listed there T^T And worse, it's under category <2019年暂未定档> meaning it's still undetermined when in 2019 it's gonna air (the table is categorized like Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 of 2019)

The air date is given as December 2019:scream:

OMG!!!! This is the second time ther release date of the drama was wrong. The first time was for December 2017 and then December 20118 . Now @pad-hari ur saying it will in 2019. How much longer do we have to wait for ir. Why did they even bother showing us the Trailer in 2017. smh smh smh :bawling::bawling::cold_sweat:

• Sad 2

On 12/3/2018 at 2:08 PM, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!!! This is the second time ther release date of the drama was wrong. The first time was for December 2017 and then December 20118 . Now @pad-hari ur saying it will in 2019. How much longer do we have to wait for ir. Why did they even bother showing us the Trailer in 2017. smh smh smh :bawling::bawling::cold_sweat:

this show had been forever....im not sure what the reason of the hold back :/ 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

So glad to se you will be watching this drama too @angelangie.:::heart:

i like Li Qin and from all the stills it seems to be a nice one....i just dont understand why it took so long :/ 

• Like 1