photo wolf 18.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 狼殿下/ Liang Dian Xia
English title: The Wolf

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 48

Directors: Meng Fan

Producer: Chen Yu Shan (Lady and the Liar 千金女賊)

Broadcast Period: 2019

Cast:

Li Qin

Darren Wang Da Lu

Guo Shu Yao

Xiao Zhan

Synopsis:

In the twilight years of the Tang Dynasty, Zhu Wen forced Emperor Ai to abdicate to him and established the Later Liang Dynasty. He rescued a boy from the wild who fell off a cliff while being pursued for saving wolf pups, and took him under his wing. The boy was granted the name Zhu Youwen and titled Prince of Bo. A decade later, Zhu Youwen met and fell in love with Ma Zhaixing, the daughter of a governor.

Living with humans didn’t seem to have tamed Zhu Youwen’s nature. Zhai Xing discovered his kind and righteous in spite of his status together, they became embroiled in a struggle for power. Zhu Youwen spent most of his time campaigning against his foster father’s harsh political reforms and tried to prevent his brothers from weakening the kingdom in their fight for the throne.

Cr wiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

The Wolf 狼殿下 Raw Episodes

Lady and the Liar 千金女賊 Official Drama Thread

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 3

I just recently came to know about Xiao Zhan (the second lead in this drama) thanks to "Oh my Emperor" and oh my God he looks so manly in the trailer (and healthier) that I barely recognized him. I am his new fan and watched some interviews of his on YT and he seems like a down to earth and genuine guy. 

I had seen some stills of this drama ages ago and sad to know there's still no air date yet :(

Li qin and Shawn dou both don't seem to have any luck with air dates. No wonder tears of heaven is still pending since ages ago.

• Like 4

it's already June and going to be July soon...When will this drama air?? I can't wait any longer; been waiting ever since 2017...

• Like 2

just saw the trailer for this and omg this looks right up my alley (Im a paranormal romance book junkie so this looks pretty close to those kinds of stories).. Looking forward to this!

• Like 1

wolf%25208.jpg?w=584&key=bfcd7b75091f2c8   Really want to see this....:bawling:

• Like 2