Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
helena002

Ingrown Pimple On Nose

Hi, i have a big bump on my nose, it is red with no head. In the first i think it's not a pimple but my father said that it is just an ingrown pimple. So, i search it on some articles. I choose natural remedies. Some articles say that aloe Vera and honey are good. (Source: https://pimplesremedyideas.com/ingrown-pimple/ ). So i wanna ask here, does honey and aloe Vera really good to treat ingrown pimple? Maybe, there is probably already have experienced it.

honestly, i think natural remedies like honey and aloe are just myths. what has worked for me it using a medicated cream like tactuo (got a sample from my family doctor). i use medicated creams to kill the bacteria so it doesn't get worse and to dry up the pus that will if not, already arised. you can try asking the doctor for a sample and see how it works first

Pimples are mostly caused by hormones, but exacerbated by bacteria. So try not to pick them or let them get infected. Exfoliate a few a week. If you have a medicated cream prescribed by your doctor, then, of course, use it. Maybe, as mentioned above, you can get a sample first, everyone's skin is different.