0ly40

[Drama 2017] Lovers in Bloom, 무궁화 꽃이 피었습니다, Mon-Fri 20:25

37 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

actually i have been following it everyday lol, just that i did not post anything.  TJ is the one that started to fall in love with GH first. hahaha...  The way he looked at her was full of love.  The judo(?) match, skinship!!!! :love:   Changing of the water dispenser, TJ ah, do you need to stand behind her and help to lift up that bottle that way? hahaha.. skinship!!! :love:

@chocolatepie chingu it is nice to see you here the thread is quite and miss your comments, I was wondering the same why he need to stand behind her just to lift up the bottle I can't help but laugh.

• Like 4

Yes it's good to see @chocolatepie  Here also.  @euraka  It boring but I can pretty much guess hoe things are going to go due to the fact Halmoni stop her son first relationship with the con artist mom if she had any relations with halmoni son she will try and make her son apart of his family just so he can marry into the thug family.. Also whats the step mother up to she knows the son sees through her so she wants to match him up with a girl so she can control him through her..

• Like 4

an interesting revelation DH father didn't register their marriage wow they are living for 19 years together  on another not is the stepmother sick 

• Like 3

RECAP, EPISODE 9

Officer Moo arrives at the PD. Based on something on The Internet, one of her colleagues asks if she was a "Juvenile Offender."

Officer Moo logs on and discovers that someone has posted details from her supposedly confidential Permanent Record. Korea is not that different from the United States.

Apparently, Officer Moo was charged with assault for an incident in her youth. Likely, the Grim Reaper has leaked this information.

Interestingly, her fellow female officer is the least sympathetic. All of her colleagues are disgustingly sanctimonious.

Her supervisor calls Officer Moo into his office. When she is behind a closed door, her fellow officers gossip and act like jerks.

Officer Moo's fellow officers eagerly fill Officer Cha in when he arrives. he reproaches them for trafficking in information which has been illegally leaked.

Officer Moo's boss asks her whether it is true that she was a juvenile offender. She admits that she was. As a 12th grader, she was accused of assault and suspended. The Boss tells her to leave but Officer Cha enters before she can depart. She continues out the door.

Officer Cha faces off with The Boss. The Boss tells Officer Cha that the Grim Reaper called him about the juvenile offense and told him that he was the arresting officer. Officer Cha is like, Juvenile offense, so what? Officer Cha opines that the Grim Reaper is clearly in the process of framing Officer Moo. Per the Boss, Aigoo!  My head hurts!

Officer Cha's sister arrives home with the Woman Who Owes Officer Moo's Mother Money. The two women enter Halmoni's bedroom. Halmoni's mood is sour, as usual.

The Debtor expresses sympathy and tells Halmoni how brave she is. halmoni begins to warm up. Yes, I'm like that. But the Debtor wants to chat and Halmoni doesn't. Officer Cha's sister takes her leave and heads for the restaurant.

Halmoni starts to interrogate the Debtor. The Debtor says, take a bath first.

Officer Cha's mother arrives at the restaurant. She informs him that Halmoni seems to be getting on well with her new caretaker. She leaves the restaurant to run an errand.

Their son, who is cutting class again arrives at restaurant. For some reason (this is a restaurant!) they order food from a delivery service.

The Drunken Chaebol's Stepmother talks on the phone with someone about investments. After she rings off, Officer Moo's mother begins vacuuming and makes a lot of noise. Drunken Chaebol's Stepmother touches her forehead in exasperation and goes off to confront the source of the noise. She directs that vacuuming occur only when she is not home.

Halmoni has taken her first bath in days and is a much better mood. The Debtor applies lotion to her skin and Halmoni manages a smile.

Officer Moo's brother "takes a meeting" with Drunken Chaebol and pitches his firm's advertising services. Drunken Chaebol requests a proposal for promoting a new shopping mall.

Officer Moo walks down a corridor and overhears her colleagues gossiping about her juvenile offense.

Officer Cha arrives and Officer Moo goes off to pick up some supplies. Officer Cha overhears the remainder of his colleagues conversation, enters, and busts their chops.

Drunken Chaebol's father and stepmother discuss a real estate investment. His wife leaves to fetch dinner. He opens an envelope. It contains an indictment. He calls his attorney and yells at him.

Turns out, Drunken Chaebol has been indicted. Drunken Chaebol, unfortunately, arrives home at just that moment. His father chastises him for violating the family motto: Don't Get Caught.

Turns out that the indictment is for something that Drunken Chaebol did while (wait for it) drunk.

Drunken Chaebol bickers with his father. He angrily shoves his stepmother to the floor. To his credit, his father clocks him a good one. Drunken Chaebol leaves the house without rendering the apology his father demands.

Drunken Chaebol's sister works her magic in the kitchen. The doorbell rings. A tall young man (Who is this guy?) enters. He takes a seat at the table and she serves him some food. He remarks that no man ever dared to "make a move"on her because of her brother. Just then, Drunken Chaebol calls and rips him a couple of "new ones."

At the end of the day, Halmoni is sleeping but the Debtor needs a bath. As she starts to disrobe, Officer Cha's father enters. She shrieks. Abashed, he leaves.

Officer Cha's sister arrives and the Debtor is told that she needs to sleep in the same room as Halmoni. She is not happy.

Officer Cha's sister talks with her father and asks whether anything is wrong. He says no. But he is, well, Excited. As a widower, he's entitled.

Drunken Chaebol's sister arrives home and offers to cook her stepmother a meal. Her stepmother remarks on the difference between her two step children. lShe tells her stepmother that men take longer to mature, and her brother is taking longer than other men.

Drunken Chaebol's sister retires to her bedroom. She recalls an encounter with Officer Moo's brother and is happy. She remembers that he is color blind.

As Officer Moo's brother arrives home with his partner in tow, his mother is playing with Officer Moo's daughter.

Officer Moo's mother tells them that she has made Mugwort stew. They are more appreciative than one would expect.

It turns out that Officer Moo is working the night shift.

In the gym, Officer Moo vigorously abuses a punching bad. She remembers her initial encounter with the Grim Reaper. It turns out that she was falsely accused of assaulting a politician's daughter. As is his wont, he was more eager to close the case and please the influential family than to do justice. The Rich Brat enters and falsely accuser. Case Closed! Sayeth the Grim Reaper. As she remembers, she assaults the bag with more vigor.

Drunken Chaebol enters and confronts an underling who ratted him out to his Dad. The underling is dressed n fighting attire. Will Drunken Chaebol have a go? Yes. the underling submits to a beating.

Officer Moo arrives and tells Drunken Chaebol to leave the underling alone. He's like, Who is going to make me? She climbs into the wring. She makes him. Then she knocks him to the floor. The underling attends to Drunken Chaebol's wounds.

Officer Moo leaves the gym and, on the street, encounters a chastened version of Drunken Chaebol. Since this is not their first encounter, he accuses her of being interested in him. She's like, No way! You're a Thug. I'm a police officer. She tells him that there is still time for him to Turn His Life Around.

He isn't interested.

• Like 5

Hello, all.

Haven't been in soompi for ages, but this drama makes me wanted to drop by and lurking around. Anyway, about the drama, the storyline between Tae Jin and Goong Hwa is getting so good. It was fun to watch Tae Jin started to soften up and treated her differently. He was a tough cookie, but his character has its own charm. And I especially love Goong Hwa's character. The chemistry between them both were nice too. Hopefully, I could stay watching this drama to the end. I dropped a lot before, especially once the story gets way too long, but nothing much to anticipate.

Oh, about last night's episode, love the part where Tae Jin and Goong Hwa having their break at the convenience store, when she offered her chopstick to him. Such simple act, yet kinda sweet. Whether they realize it or not, they are getting comfortable with each other. Too cute. Too cute.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, eclipsesque. said:

fun to watch Tae Jin started to soften up and treated her differently. He was a tough cookie, but his character has its own charm. And I especially love Goong Hwa's character. The chemistry between them both were nice too.

It looks like the writers are setting up a 3-way race for Officer Moo's affections. 

Most obvious are Officer Cha and the Drunken Chaebol. 

But note that the partner in Officer Moo's brother's advertising business has been casting some appreciative glances in her direction.

Will Officer Moo her two tightly wound suitors in favor of her brother's more laid back partner?

Stay tuned.

• Like 3

Oh I am so happy to see my love is drop by drop chingus here.....eureka, malailai,sava2sava ,chucopai  we  all have been through love is drop by drop now here we meet again with blooming lovers

Obviously I am here for my lead pair Tae jin and officer Moo.They r so made for each other.Poor Tai jin is now so awkward around officer Moo ,well it takes time to control yourself when u suddenly realise that u r falling for your female partner 

Be it spitting out whole noodle on her kimbap face or toppling her down in judo class ,I loved it all .But that funny back hug certainly stunned me as well officer  Moo as to what is wrong with Tae Jin ,who helps that way to lift water!!That shows how hard Tae jin has fallen for Officer Moo that he himself does not know.

But I feel soon Tae Jin will be under control and some revelations will force him to  restraint his feelings . Its too early for lead love to bloom 

Yes I love officer Moo character . She is warm and strong yet emotionally so sensitive,  a rookie who has got a strong partner Tae ji ,who is grooming  as well as protecting her. 

The way Tae Ji. Brought down that grim reaper is alarming . Shows how stubborn he is and will go to any ength to protect people from being wronged. 

• Like 5

Seems that DH will probably go after that corrupt inspector cause of GH.

• Like 3

RECAP, EPISODE 10

Officer Moo informs the Drunken Chaebol that he is not beyond hope. He snorts.

Officer Moo walks away. Her daughter calls. Officer Moo tells her she will be home soon.

Officer Moo arrives home and is greeted by her daughter. Officer Moo's mother joins them. They talk.

In her bedroom, Officer Moo checks her cell phone. The Internet is still condemning her. She hopes that her mother will not learn of the cyber lynch mob.

Officer Moo crawls into bed with her mother. Her mother asks her what is worrying her. Nothing, Officer Moo explains. Then Officer Moo brings up the false high school assault charge. Her mother tells her not to worry since she is a Government Employee. No worries until retirement in 30 years.

Officer Cha's family is at the breakfast table. Officer Cha's sister calls the Caretaker into the dining room and introduces her to her father. Her father stares at the table, since he already is, ahem, well acquainted with the caretaker. He apologizes. She accepts.

Halmoni and the Caretaker eat breakfast.

Drunken Chaebol remembers the beating he took from Officer Moo and is not happy.

Drunken Chaebol's sister serves her father and stepmother breakfast. they bicker. It turns out that Drunken Chaebol's sister has a problem with her hand that multiple surgeries have been unable to correct.

Drunken Chaebol's father looks like he detects an odor. It is his son, lurking outside the dinging room. Drunken Chaebol decides that the best option is to return to his bedroom. His father enters the bedroom and they bicker. Drunken Chaebol's father reminds him that he is behind in clearing out the tenants of their shopping arcade.

Officers Cha and Moo learn that there is no CCTV at the location where the incident with the Brat occurred. They canvass the area for witnesses but can;t find any.

Officer Moo's mother has served Drunken Chaebol a breakfast which he is enjoying. His stepmother enters and he criticizes her cooking. Stepmother is not pleased.

Drunken Chaebol departs.

The Stepmother reminds Officer Moo's mother that the family business does not bear scrutiny, hence don't repeat any of it. Officer Moo's mother has already figured that out.

Drunken Chaebol's sister, in high heels, is foolishly working on a step ladder attempting to change a light bulb. He enters the room in time to prevent her from falling. (This segment is apparently designed to demonstrate Drunken Chaebol's "softer side." Ever noticed that when we're told about a man's "softer side," he is usually piece of, well, work?)

The Stepmother interviews an eager Blind Date for Drunken Chaebol. Surprise, Surprise, she isn't concerned about anything that she's heard about Drunken Chaebol. And she's heard a lot. We learn that the potential "blind date," works in Broadcasting, further evidence that her ethics are beyond reproach..

Drunken Chaebol sits with his father in his office. The flunky Drunken Chaebol beat up the night before in the gym enters with an aluminum suitcase and deposits it on the coffee table. Drunken Chaebol clasps the suitcase to his sunken bosom without either of them examining its contents. His father reminds Drunken Chaebol that he is a wastrel and worthless, except as his gofer. His father's saying for the day: Trust money, not people.

Drunken Chaebol's stepmother enters and he exits. As he leaves the room, we see that he has somehow managed to spend big bucks on a suit that looks like a pair of pajamas.

The Stepmother speaks to her husband about her interview with the potential Blind Date. The Stepmother is no fool: What kind of woman wouldn't care about the rumors surrounding her stepson? Drunken Chaebol's father agrees that she will never do. Turns out that they are searching for a woman of "high character" who is also willing to marry their son. LOL.

Drunken Chaebol returns to his own office and verbally abuses the flunky he beat up the night before. The Flunky protests that he is not his punching bag. Drunken Chaebol reminds him that he is.

Officers Cha and Moo enter the PD. All of their colleagues are fielding telephone calls about Officer Moo's alleged brutality. Apparently The Internet has also flooded the Department's website with complains. To his credit, their supervisor reminds them that Officer Moo has done nothing wrong and they must "get through it."

Officer Moo goes into a conference room and weeps. A fellow officer brings her a cup of coffee. They talk. She says she is looking for evidence of her innocence. He says that Money Talks and the higher ups have already gotten the message. Not for nothing is the "Grim Reaper" the Grim Reaper. Then he tells her to appeal to the higher ups with evidence of her innocence. Consistency is not his strong suit.

Officer Cha's father nervously compliments the Caretaker on her work. The Caretaker nervously accepts the compliment. When he leaves the room, the Caretaker thinks that he may be a Man From Her Past.

Officer Cha approaches the exit at the end of the day. She returns some clothes that she lent him. She explains that she scorched his shirt with an iron and hopes that her attempt to replace it is acceptable. She vows to prove her innocence. He departs.

Officer Cha returns home. He logs onto The Internet and notes something uspicious about the pictures of the injuries Officer Moo purportedly inflicted on the Brat. He enters his nephew's bedroom and Confronts Him. Did the Brat have any bruises after his encounter with Officer Moo? No. The nephew intimates that the Brat's father may be abusive.

Officer Moo watches her daughter sleep and stares at a photo of her dead husband. She asks for the strength to endure.

Morning.

Officer Moo stands in front of the PD holding a placard insisting that she is neither abusive nor used excessive force.

The Supervisor calls Officer Cha.

Officer Cha drives up to the PD, takes in the scene, and rolls his eyes.

• Like 3

RECAP, EPISODE 11

Officer Moo stands in front of the PD with a sign, "I Am Not An Abusive Police Officer." [NOTE: Similar to the heroine in predecessor drama, The Shining Eun Soo.  Not to mention that we have a similar, false allegation involving a high school. Writers, step up your game!]

Officer Cha drives up and views this scene with distaste.

Officer Cha exits his vehicle. He confronts Officer Moo. She explains why she has no intention of stopping her protest. He asks, Who says that I want to stop you? But aren't there other considerations? She replies that the citizens who pay her deserve to know that she did not commit brutality. He relents and drives off.

Officer Cha enters his boss's office. The Boss asks, Is she brave or ignorant? During their conversation, the Boss vigorously applies a wooden back-scratcher.

Officer Cha suggests that Officer Moo had nothing to do with the Brat's bruises The boss is like, Wot? Officer Cha suggests that the Brat's father is the more likely culprit. The Boss tells Officer Cha to proceed, but Very Carefully.

The Caretaker opens the door to the Loo. Officer Cha's father is On The Throne. He notices before she can close the door. It is her turn to be embarrassed.

The Caretaker returns to Halmoni's bedroom. Halmoni seems to have No Worries, but notices that her Caretaker has Worries. What might they be? Halmoni asks. Nothing, the Caretaker explains. Per Halmoni, then bring me something to eat Right Away! And be quick about it! On her way out the door, she asks Halmoni's son's name.

Drunken Chaebol and his father discuss advertising the sale of their shopping arcade. His father says, don't hire a firm that will charge too much money. His son responds that he has found a firm that will work for peanuts.

Drunken Chaebol's father is like, what if you get schwoggled by this advertising firm? His Son responds, Why haven't you registered your marriage to my stepmother? His father sputters. Drunken Chaebol holds his hands to his ears and exits his father's office.

Drunken Chaebol returns to his office and verbally abuses his Flunky. He receives a phone call and dismisses the Flunky. The phone call is likely from the Woman In Broadcasting his mother wanted to set him up with. He needs to wash his hair every night for the next month. He'll let her know when he is available. She rings off.

Officer Moo ccontinues to stand in front of the PD with her sign as her colleagues enter the building. The Grim Reaper from Internal Affairs arrives and attempts to intimidate her. She stands her ground. The Grim Reaper stomps off.

Officer Moo receives a call from a former teacher.

Officer Moo's mother opens the refrigerator at Drunken Chaebol's house. It is stocked to overflowing.

Officer Moo phones her mother, but can't connect because she is fielding a complaint from Drunken Chaebol's stepmother.

Officer Moo's daughter has just completed a doctor's appointment. They depart. An Ajuma enters the hallway and Officer Moo asks, Aren't you Hyun Soo's [THE BRAT'S] mother? The woman dons sunglasses and quickens her pace out the door.

Officer Moo's mother shops for produce at a grocery store for Drunken Chaebol's family. Whom should she encounter, but Drunken Chaebol's sister. Officer Moo's mother is about to buy one package of produce but Drunken Chaebol's sister needs the same produce for her business. She observes that there is a 2 for 1 deal and they could save money if they buy the bargain and split the cost. Officer Moo's mother is agreeable.

When Drunken Chaebol's sister leaves the market, Officer Moo's mother muses that she would like to have a daughter in law like her. We, the Audience, know that this is highly likely. But we also know that, per the Conventions of K-Drama there will be much Storm and Stress before this worthy pairing of Rich and Poor can transpire. Will the Stepmother threaten to fire Officer Moo's mother in the process? Stay tuned.

For some reason, the bills of the Moo family have been delivered to the mailbox of Drunken Chaebol's sister. Officer Moo's brother arrives as she is surveying the Moo family's many debts. He is like, God will provide.

Officer Moo puts her sick daughter to bed.

Officer Moo recalls her encounter with the Brat's mother. She recalls that The Brat's Mother had Bruises, just like her son. A coincidence? No way.

Officer Moo leaves her daughter's bedroom and runs into her mother, who has just returned from work. Mother: What are you doing here? Daughter: Why didn't you answer your phone? It turns out that her mother is concealing the fact that she is working as a house keeper. They bicker.

Officer Cha's sister arrives at their restaurant and discovers that her husband has spent a portion of their meager funds on a garlic shredder. A stroke of genius, in her view, the purchase was not.

Officer Cha's father approaches the restaurant. He hears his daughter protest that they already have enough financial stress with Halmoni's bills, let alone her husband's Home Shopper's Network purchases. Officer Cha's father beats a strategic retreat. Per his wife's orders, Officer Cha's brother in law Returns the appliance To Sender.

Officer Cha's father swallows his pride. He enters the office of Drunken Chaebol's Flunky and asks to be restored to his old security job.

Officer Moo is in her Boss's office. He is vigorously applying the wooden back scratcher to his foot. He alleges that her crisis has given him athlete's foot. He tells her to Bend Over for the Powers That Be, whether it is fair or not.

Officer Cha is working at his laptop when Officer Moo stops by. She tells him about the suspicious bruises on the Brat's mother. Officer Cha is not surprised. He has already asked an expert on domestic violence to evaluate the Brat's bruises. He tells her that Nevertheless, she must proceed carefully since the offender is a Shyster.

Officer Cha's mother questions her son about the injuries to the Brat. He evades her questions and departs.

The Caretaker is mortified. She and Halmoni's son have some unspecified Back Story. She considers abandoning the job but there, standing in the doorway, is Halmon's son, who now remembers her Very Well. He speaks. Before she can answer him Halmoni needs something Right Now!

Flustered, the Caretaker has brought Halmoni hot water rather than cold water. Halmoni Makes A Fuss. Officer Cha enters and berates the caretaker.

The Caretaker attempts to give Halmoni something to heal her mouth but Halmoni rejects it and her daughter further berates the Caretaker. Halmoni's son stands around looking uncomfortable. Then he feeds Halmoni some of the substance and, She feels better.

The Caretaker hides out in the bathroom.

At the PD, Officer Moo examines photos of the Brat's wounds posted on the Internet.

Officer Moo's co-workers arrive at the PD and criticize her for not Going With The Flow. Officer Cha views this scene with disapproval.

Officer Moo goes to the break room to make coffee for her no-account colleagues. She drops some coffee and creamer on the floor. Officer Cha begins to enter as she is cleaning up the mess, but then withdraw. The expression on his face softens.

Officer Cha receives a call on his cell phone. He is on his way.

Officer Cha is at his sister's restaurant. The Brat is sitting at a table with his nephew. Officer Cha examines the Brat's bruises. At first the Brat denies that the bruises were inflicted by his father. Officer Cha presses him: How can you stand by while your father is doing the same thing to your mother?

Drunken Chaebol and his Flunky are in a bar getting drunk. Drunken Chaebol complains about his stepmother's attempts to Set Him Up. Re the latest Blind Date, even the Flunky is disgusted when the Drunken Chaebol indicates that he will dally with her for an evening and dismiss her in the morning.

Drunken Chaebol stumbles down a street muttering about his stepmother. Whom should he encounter but Officer Moo, walking down the same street. She catches up to him as a mugger is administering some Karma upside Drunken Chaebol's head. She intervenes before the mugger can inflict additional Karma. She attempts to revive Drunken Chaebol but, looking pitiful, he declines to respond.

Cupid draws his bow but, after evaluating the situation, replaces it.

• Like 4

RECAP, EPISODE 12
Drunken Chaebol stumbles down a street because he is, well, drunk.  The footfalls behind him belong to a fellow member of the Strong-arm trades.  His fellow tradesman strikes and Drunken Chaebol goes down.  His fellow tradesman lis unable to collect his just reward because Officer Moo has arrived on the scene.
Officer Moo scares the assailant thug away and attends to the victim thug.  She attempts to revive Drunken Chaebol without success.  She calls 911.
Drunken Chaebol is wheeled into the emergency room.  Officer Moo takes a seat in the hospital corridor.
Officer Moo calls Drunken Chaebol's father.  Drunken Chaebol's stepmother answers.  Officer Moo fills her in.  (Drunken Chaebol's stepmother = Officer Moo's mother's employer.  Not Many Degrees of Separation in this drama.)
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother attempts unsuccessfully to rouse her husband ("Yeobo! Yeobo!").
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother arrives in the hospital corridor.  She phones Officer Moo, who is four feet away.  The stepmother asks Who In Hades Are You? and Officer Moo introduces herself.
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother thanks Officer Moo.  Officer Moo "Gets Going."
As Officer Moo departs, Drunken Chaebol's stepmother is visibly appreciative and impressed.
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother enters his hospital room.  he opens his eyes.  He's like, Oh Guano!  His first request is that she not tell his father about his drunken misadventure.
Drunken Chaebol asks his stepmother how she knew he was here.  She explains that Officer Moo notified her.  He has a hazy memory, through his inebriation and pain, of Officer Moo's face.  Her again!  His stepmother Gets Going.  Drunken Chaebol seems to have some awareness that he is a richardsimmons-hole.
Officer Moo returns home and frolics with her family.
The Caretaker emerges from Halmoni's bedroom at the same time as officer Cha's Father walks by.  They pretend to be unaware of each other.
The Caretaker enters Halmoni's bedroom.  Halmoni is asleep.  the Caretaker is angry that Officer Cha's father pretends not to recognize her.  She considers abandoning the job.
Officer Cha's brother in law enters and encounters Officer Cha's father.  Officer Cha's father asks about the Caretaker's previous emplyment in his restaurant.  "Nothing,"  Officer Cha's father explains, when asked why he cares.
Morning.
Halmoni and her son sit in her bedroom, unhappy.  Officer Cha's sister and brother in law stand in the doorway.  They are all indignant that the Caretaker has disappeared.
Halmoni seizes on the absent Caretaker to demand that a family member remain home to wait on her hand, foot and whatever.
Officer Cha's sister receives a text on her cell phone.  Per the Caretaker, she is sorry for quitting but she had an "Unavoidable Reason."
Officer Cha arrives and takes in the Unhappy Scene.
Officer Cha tells his father not to worry "Too Much."  His father, not reassured, leaves the room.
Drunken Chaebol's father awakens, feeling like guano and searching for a reason why he is feeling like guano.  His wife enters.  He asks if their daughter returned home the previous night?  Of course she did.  His suspicions aroused, he asks, Did my son return home?  No, she says.  Aha!  He knew it!  His wife evades his uestions about Drunken Chaebol's whereabouts.  He explains that he had a Bad Dream indicating that one of his children had been harmed.
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother tells her husband that they should play golf to relieve his stress.  He protests that golf costs too much.  He suggests that instead   they hold hands and walk in the "green grass" in their front yard.  He wasn't kidding.  She tells him to take a shower. 
Drunken Chaebol has regained consciousness.  He has only a vague memory of a female police officer's case.  He phones his Flunky and demands that he determine the officer's identiy.
Officer Moo walks by.  Drunken Chaebol sees her, recognizes her, rings off, and follows her.  Then he runs to his room, gets in his bed, and lies there as though he isn't expecting anyone.  Officer Moo knocks on his door and enters.  He is all faux surprise.
He is like, You saved my life.  She is like, It's in my job description.  She wants to know if he can describe his assailant.  Of course he can't.  He was drunk.  Plus, because he was drunk, he got hit on the head.  She is bewildered when it turns out that he probably won't report his robbery.
Drunken Chaebol offers to compensate her.  Officer Moo is like, If you pay taxes, you already have.  (But is Drunken Chaebol the type to pay taxes?)  then she says:  Hey, maybe you could forget about the Wallet Incident with your Floozie of the Evening?  If so, we're even.  As they conclude their conversation, Cupid is considering Drawing His Bow but decides to await a later episode.  Officer Ma departs, Drunken Chaebol enters his number in her cell phone  "In case he can be of future assistance."
Officer Moo arrives at the PD and reports the incident with Drunken Chaebol to her supervisor.  She explains that "the victim" chooses not to report the incident at this time but may do so in the future.
While drinking coffee in the break room, a colleague enters and suggests that Officer Moo give up patrol work and move to an administrative position.  Can't fight City Hall, or the Grim Reaper, etc..  She tells him that she used to do desk work but got out of The Life.  Does not want to Fall Back Into It.
Drunken Chaebol's father alights from his limousine and enters his office building.
Officer Cha's father approaches the office building and is welcomed back to his security job by a once and future colleague.
Someone is sucking up to Drunken Chaebol's parents and sending them  large amounts of food on a daily basis.  The stepmother instructs officer Moo's mother to take care of it.
Drunken Chaebol lazes in his hospital bed.  His stepmother brings him a Lunch Box.
Drunken Chaebol tells his stepmother that the blind date she was trying to arrange called him directly and suggested that they meet "without our parents."  This is the broadcast employee whom the stepmother has concluded is a gold digger.  Drunken Chaebol's stepmother leaves the hospital room with a full head of Steam.
Officer Cha's brother in law slices garlic in his restaurant while complaining that his wife made him return the garlic processor to the Home Shopping Network.
Officer Cha's mother leads her son into the restaurant by the ear.  The son confesses that he has been habitually skipping classes.  The son leaves the restaurant and Promises That He Will Never Skip Class Again.
Drunken Chaebol's sister and Officer Moo's brother chat amiably.  She chastises him for approaching a loan shark for a loan.
Officers Moo and Cha eat lunch.  He tells her that when she witnesses her first murder scene he will treat her to Cow Intestine Soup. (Cattle chitterlings.  Yum!)  When they get up from the table, Officer Cha walks out the door, leaving Officer Moo to pay the luncheon tab.
Officers Moo and Cha discuss the false accusations re the Brat.  He suddenly draws her toward him, as she just misses being hit by a passing motorcyclist.
At a squad meeting, Officer Moo and her colleagues examine the photo of a credit card thief.
The Brat's mother arrives at the family restaurant.  Officer Cha, who is helping his sister out, emerges from the kitchen to meet her.  She demands that Officer Moo be broughtto justice.  He shocks her by informing her that he has interrogated her son and knows that her husband beats both her and her son.  She has a bruise beneath one of her eyes that makeup only barely conceals.  She tells him that she is prepared to Do The Right Thing, but demands to know whether he can protect her and her son if she does.  His hesitation is palpable and she picks up on it immediately, but her son is missing and he promises to find him.  He tells her not to worry Too Muh.  She leaves the restaurant.
Officer Moo's brother  and his business partner are in their office.  Officer Moo's brother is getting stuff done but his partner is Surfin' The Net.  Then his partner comes across a picture of Officer Moo's protest in front of the PD and beckons his partner.
Officer Moo is working in the kitchen.  Her brother barges in and demands to know if what The Internet says is true.  Because if you see something on The Internet you can take it to the bank, although that bank might be out of business  the next day.  She explains the situation.
Officer Moo's mother leads her sullen daughter into the living room.  Officer Moo's daughter has been in a fight with a classmate but won't explain why they were fighting.  Turns out that they were fighting over something her classmate read on The Internet.

• Like 4

Seems like Officer Moo just touched some wounded nerves of Tae Jin seeing  the way he grabber her by collar . These two officers have bumpy road ahead  

Plus how come Officer Moo try to protect that run away mother .That mother needs to be caught and counseled to take responsibility of her new born.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Seems like Officer Moo just touched some wounded nerves of Tae Jin seeing  the way he grabber her by collar . These two officers have bumpy road ahead  

Probably to do with finding baby's mother.
She thinks no mother would abandon her child (she being a mother)  and he thinks otherwise (he being a child abandoned). Oo..interesting story indeed!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Plus how come Officer Moo try to protect that run away mother .That mother needs to be caught and counseled to take responsibility of her new born.

yes you are right she did touch wounded nerve but he is being unreasonable and unprofessional yes it is wrong  of her not to report the missing mother  but even if he is her supervisor he don't have to threaten her every time she made a mistake and looked down on her , his behavior will make it hard for him to win her later own , 

• Like 3

Child abandonment. The issue hits Tae Jin too close to home that he acted hostile. While it was natural and expected for Goong Hwa to show her empathy towards the baby's mother, Tae Jin on the other hand knows so well the feeling of being left behind by his own mother. And on top of that, with his strict and righteous character, it was no surprise he acted such way towards her. Except that, he was always way too strict with her even when his intention was good.

"You said you won't quit your job. Do you want to get fired?"

He cares.

• Like 6

RECAP, EPISODE 13
Officer Moo and her mother ask Officer Moo's daughter why she fought at school.  It turns out that her classmates were harrassing her about what The Internet was saying about Officer Moo, that she is a "Bully."
Officr Moo comforts her daughter.  but Officer Moo's mother, who has just learned about the accusation from her grandaughter, now also needs comforting.
Officer Moo takes her daughter into their bedroom.
Officer Moo's brother needs to dissuabe his mother from seeking out and kicking the richardsimmons of the person who called her daughter a bully.
Officer Moo rejoins her brother and mother in their living room.  She gives her mother a very Macro explanation of the situation. She tells her mother not to worry "Too Much."  Officer Moo and her brother are like, Haiting!  Their mother looks dubious.  Officer Moo recalls her encounter with the Brat's abused mother and the bruises on her face, and their similarity to the bruises in the photos of the Brat on the Internet.
In his bedroom, Officer Cha contemplates the shirt Officer Moo returned to him.  Officer Cha's sister enters his bedroom.  She asks her brother what transpired between Officer Moo and her son's friend, the Brat.  He tells her that he will resolve the "misunderstanding" soon.  His sister laments the "Controversy" on the internet.  He tells her that The Truth will prevail over The Internet.  She is not convinced.
In his hospital bed, Drunken Chaebol is rocking out to K-Pop.  But he is bored.  Suddenly he is startled by the memory of Officer Moo's reproachful voice.  He texts Officer Moo.
Officer Moo is in bed with her daughter and has finally coaxed her daughter into sleep.  Her phone chimes.  She sees that she has a text from Drunken Chaebol.  She is not in the mood.
In his hospital bed, Drunken Chaebol notes that Officer Moo has not responded and concludes that she is endeavoring to "provoke his competitiveness."
A man enters the PD, claiming he has been swindled.  Officer Moo notes that he matches the photo of a Most Wanted Suspect.  She consults Officer Cha.  He is like, Bzzzt, Bzzzt, Must apprehend!  They conult their supervisor, who confirms that the allegedly aggrieved one is in fact Their fugitive.  Officer Cha makes the Collar.  The Perp tries to Get Going but is Unavoidably Detained.
The personnel of the PD laugh about how stupid The Perp was to come into the PD for advice.  But the laugh is on them.  But for Officer Moo, The Perp would have departed as casually as he entered.  They give her a round of applause.
Officer Moo approaches her daughter in a playground.  Her daughter is sitting on a swing alone.  Officer Moo pushes her daughter's swing into the air.  This attracts her daughter's classmates, who want to join in the fun.
Officer Moo begins to share snacks with the other children.  Her daughter is like, Don't!  They called you a bully!
Officer Moo shows her badge to the children and asserts that police officers cannot be bullies.  In the face of such incontrovertible logic, they subside.  Plus, they want to eat the snacks.  They promise that they will become "good friends" with Officer Moo's daughter if ony she will give them the snacks.
The Drunken Chaebol has dressed himself.  After consulting the Flunky, he leaves the hospital.
Officr Moo's mother is making Kimchi.  Drunken Chaebol's stepmother enters the kitchen and is offered a taste.  She approves.
Bombast is heard, and Drunken Chaebol's father joins the two women in the kitchen.  He appreciates the kimchi.  When he also seems to be appreciating Officer Moo's mother, his wife hustles him out of the room.
Drunken Chaebol's father and stepmother discuss a real estate scam.
Drunken Chaebol's stepmother reenters the kitchen.  She learns that Officer Moo's mother is a grandmother and is reassured.
Officer Cha's mother rejoins her husband in the restaurant after spending her day attending to Halmoni;s demands.  He relays a report that the now former Caretaker has been spotted at a sauna.  She runs off to confront her.
Officer Cha tours the sauna and peers impolitely at each of the sleeping Ajumas.  At last, she corners her prey.  
They retire to a cafe,   where Officer Cha's sister asks the now former caretaker why she ran off.  The now former Caretaker is not forthcoming.  The now former caretaker begins to explain, but Officer Cha's sister pleads.  Finally, the now former Caretaker gives up and runs out of the cafe.
Officer Moo's brother and his partner discuss an advertising strategy for a festival.
Drunken Chaebol is lamenting his recent bad luck when he hears a knock on his office door.  Officer Moo's brother enters to pitch another advertising plan.  Before he can say anything, Drunken Chaebol tells him to leave his report on his desk and, well, leave.  Officer Moo's brother Gets Going.
As Officer Moo's brother descends in one elevator, Drunken Chaebol's sister arrives in the other elevator with lunch for her brother.  She spots an advertising proposal on her brother's desk.  She recognizes it as the handiwork of her unacknowledged boyfriend, Officer Moo's brother.  She gives her brother her uniased opinion:  The proposal is "Amazing."
A man hands an envelope to Officer Cha on the street.  It contains damaging information re the Brat's father.
Officer Cha returns to the PD and briefs his boos.  The envelope contains proof that the Shyster has been abusing his wife and son.  As they are talking, said Wife and Son burst into the PD.  The Shyster's wife pleads with them to save her son, who has suffered fresh wounds.
Officer Moo ushers the Shyster's wife into a conference room.  It is clear that the wife has also suffered fresh wounds.  the wife explains that she would have left the Shyster long ago but he threatened to retain custody of their son.
Officer Cha opens the door to the conference room and sees Officer Moo comforting the Shyster's wife.  He closes the door.
Drunken Chaebol returns home.  His father asks where he has been the last few nights.  "Out," Drunken Chaebol explains.  He also informs him that he will be going out on the Blind Date his mother thought better of finalizing.  He is not one to pass up an opportunity to Dilly.  And perhaps Dally as well.
Officer Cha's sister tries, unsuccessfully, to appease Halmoni.  Her father enters.  When his daughter tells him that she couldn't persuade the Caretaker to return, he grimaces and leaves the house.
Back at the Sauna,  the former Caretaker is made uncomfortable by a man's unwanted attentions. It transpires that he is a Pervert ("Not that there is anything wrong with that.")
Back at the PD, Officer Moo's colleagues are chastened by the sudden turn of events.
Officer Moo attempts to leave the PD alone but is intercepted by Officer Cha.
Back at the Sauna, the former Caretaker is sleeping.  The Pervert surreptitiously positions himself beside her and moves his hand toward her nether parts.  But Officer Cha's father arrives in the nick of time and Stays His Hand before he can Get His Perv On.  And also beats the Pervert to a pulp, awakening the former Caretaker.  He is about to beat the last ounce of guano out of the Pervert when the former Caretaker awakens and Stays His hand.

• Like 3