Quantcast
angelangie

Vin Zhang Bin Bin 张彬彬 Official Thread

1 hour ago, taeunfighting said:

Oh...I think you're hunch is right that Mr. Traitor Pants will play that co-worker! :lol: That part of the drama was amusing though I feel like may not be able to get BJF out of my head whenever I see him.

I did not know that about unknown air dates. That's too bad and frustrating. I read that he is filming a modern drama with Yang Mi. I guess the air date for that one will be even longer. I will just have to fill in my ZBB void by watching more of his videos :rolleyes:.

Same! Only I don't understand chinese so i will just look at him. :)

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

LOL. I understand Chinese (though not 100%) and I find myself just looking at him :D.

• LOL 3

30 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

If there any videos you need help understanding let us know -- can't promise to know everything he's saying either, but we can probably come up with the gist of what he's saying.  :P 

2 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Oh...I think you're hunch is right that Mr. Traitor Pants will play that co-worker! :lol: That part of the drama was amusing though I feel like may not be able to get BJF out of my head whenever I see him.

I did not know that about unknown air dates. That's too bad and frustrating. I read that he is filming a modern drama with Yang Mi. I guess the air date for that one will be even longer. I will just have to fill in my ZBB void by watching more of his videos :rolleyes:.

I know, it's like I keep waiting for him to turn around and backstab one of his co-workers.  Haha. 

And yup!  His new drama with Yang Mi was just announced at the beginning of this month, so I expect it'll be a while before we see it.  I think I've exhausted YouTube of its ZBB interview videos.  :tears:  If you find any good ones , let me know! 

• LOL 1

31 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I think I've exhausted YouTube of its ZBB interview videos.  :tears:  If you find any good ones , let me know! 

Haha. I will let you know if I find any good ones! A lot of ZBB's behind the scene bts vids for Flame's Daughter and King's Woman pop up on my YouTube home page. There is one bts vid of him dancing (up in da club style) with his cast/crew members in King's Woman. Have you seen that one? I would include the link here, but I don't know the rules and am not sure if I allowed to. It's not an interview, but definitely shows a fun-loving side of him...oh so handsome in his regal gown :lol:.

• LOL 1

@taeunfighting Oh yes!  I know exactly which video you are referring to.  LOL.  It's a favorite of mine.  I believe he was dancing to celebrate the end of their filming for that drama - and pretty sure you are allowed to link such videos here.  I know I've linked it in a different thread and it was a-ok.  Haha! 

@themarchioness Haha okay! I am linking it here in case @luna2nd wants to see it. He nearly killed me from 0:16 to 0:20. Felt like he shot 10 arrows at the same time straight into my heart LOL.

Spoiler

(Credit to Owner)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, taeunfighting said:

@themarchioness Haha okay! I am linking it here in case @luna2nd wants to see it. He nearly killed me from 0:16 to 0:20. Felt like he shot 10 arrows at the same time straight into my heart LOL.

Hide contents

(Credit to Owner)

Thank you! That 10-arrows comment cracks me up! ZBB's smile is really magnetic and engaging...seriously. 

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

If there any videos you need help understanding let us know -- can't promise to know everything he's saying either, but we can probably come up with the gist of what he's saying.  :P 

I know, it's like I keep waiting for him to turn around and backstab one of his co-workers.  Haha. 

And yup!  His new drama with Yang Mi was just announced at the beginning of this month, so I expect it'll be a while before we see it.  I think I've exhausted YouTube of its ZBB interview videos.  :tears:  If you find any good ones , let me know! 

Thank you! I'm so happy to find this forum and discovering ZBB. 

• Like 1

Has anyone seen 'Angel Wings'? It's an oldie with ZBB in supporting role. Looks like a tear jerker so I might avoid it. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 3:15 AM, themarchioness said:

I've started watching "Pretty Li Hui Zhen," but making my way s-l-o-w-l-y through it.  The thing is, as much as I loved Siwon's character (and Siwon's acting) in the K-version, I still supported the main couple through and through.  In the Chinese remake . . . well, let's just say I'm not finding the male lead as charismatic as Park Seo Joon, and thus his character comes across as completely flat.  I swear it's not my bias when I say that ZBB is the only thing worth watching so far.  

no you are right lols.....somehow watching Peter Sheng is flat like what you said...infact i prefer watching Dilraba with BinBin more.....

somehow they are more animated to watch rather than seeing Peter with Dilraba....i even FF thru most of their part till i get to see Dilraba with BinBin instead :D 

20 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

Has anyone seen 'Angel Wings'? It's an oldie with ZBB in supporting role. Looks like a tear jerker so I might avoid it. 

actually ZBB had another one even though he didnt start appearing after over 1x episode if im not wrong....

he is pretty good in it :) even though he is only a supporting character a very quiet character thru out, i still enjoy his scenes alot :) - Love O2O

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

no you are right lols.....somehow watching Peter Sheng is flat like what you said...infact i prefer watching Dilraba with BinBin more.....

somehow they are more animated to watch rather than seeing Peter with Dilraba....i even FF thru most of their part till i get to see Dilraba with BinBin instead :D 

actually ZBB had another one even though he didnt start appearing after over 1x episode if im not wrong....

he is pretty good in it :) even though he is only a supporting character a very quiet character thru out, i still enjoy his scenes alot :) - Love O2O

I might check out o2o for ZBB but yang yang's perfect character is a bit too saccharine for me. :) 

Peter Sheng seemed flat / cold - like the other fantasy drama where he's the king? Someone recommended it cuz it was funny but I thought it was  so weird. 

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, luna2nd said:

I might check out o2o for ZBB but yang yang's perfect character is a bit too saccharine for me. :) 

Peter Sheng seemed flat / cold - like the other fantasy drama where he's the king? Someone recommended it cuz it was funny but I thought it was  so weird. 

ooo that drama....i watch that for the girl :D 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/11/2019 at 7:47 AM, angelangie said:

ooo that drama....i watch that for the girl :D 

Reveal hidden contents

I finally saw the trailer for this (oh my general). It looks more interesting than the other one that someone recommended (go princess go) - that one was silly. Thanks for the recommendation.  

• LOL 1