rubie

[Reality Show] Youn's Kitchen 윤식당 with Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi & Park Seo Joon: Season 2 airing January 5, 2018

If you guys refer to full episode RAW, i have a few stream sources.

Coz i don't really know if linking to those website against soompi rules or not, i'll give you the names, so you could just google it.

1. methekpop - i usually got Youn's Kitchen S2 episodes from here, they have quite a lot of video sources to pick from.

2. jjen50 - video from dailymotion & openload, site in Korean though.

3. dramacool9 - some video sources, but often time below the par audio quality. They had the full season 1.

And i'm sure theres still some other sources out there on the internet. I hope this help. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rubie said:

Yeah, unfortunately we only have a few 'raw' (unsubbed) clips from Season 2 ep 1 and 2. We can also watch live streaming like the dramas if we know the appropriate links. I stopped watching live streaming because my connection isn't that smooth, too much buffering makes my head spin. 

After each episode airing, tvN would post selected snippets on Youtube (tvN homepage). These are not subbed and not the whole episode either. Unofficial full episodes are sometimes posted by fans but the clip won't stay long because of copyrights issue.

Can you view the clips posted at this thread by clicking on the video? The best we can share (for now) is watching the clips and read the articles (translated & posted on Soompi news site etc) to understand.

If anyone could share more, it would be most welcomed and we'd be very happy, of course! :lol:

Thank you! :) Yes, I can view the clips :)

@flowerbejo Thank you :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

First of all, hi & welcome to @flowerbejo and @Ahmad Kamil to the thread. Thanks so much for the unexpected info-sharing & uploading, a very much needed one indeed! I know posting links of sharing sites is a no-no at the Kdrama section as it should only be conveyed privately or under the spoiler tags but at times, well.. many times, we are just so desperate and  simply at a loss. And now.. such a great feeling, being able to understand Youn's Kitchen (S2) episode 1 so perfectly, what a bliss! The tvN Asia subs is amazing, to say the least! So, much appreciation from the bottom of our hearts!

th_ty299as.gif

chef.gif

• Like 3

Here it is! :w00t: Really cool to find the food blogger's entry about Youn's Kitchen from this Korean media update (January 14, 2018)

L20180114.99099005839i1.jpg

Published on January 12, 2018 by tvN

Check out the Blog Cocina mia by Marina watermelon_slice_by_le_noodle.gif

The interview and photos posted at the blog, we can use Google-translate to read in English. The translation for the Q&A is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

Lots of good things said about the team, food and service. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

January 13, 2018

Yoon Yeo Jung Shares How She Wants To Respond To Malicious Comments

Source: Soompi by S. Oh

yoon-yeo-jung.jpg

As a rising star of variety shows, actress Yoon Yeo Jung shared some of her experiences with malicious comments online.

In a recent interview, Yoon Yeo Jung was asked what she thought was the reason for her popularity on variety shows.

Yoon Yeo Jung answered, “I don’t know myself. A few days ago, I had a phone call with Lee Mi Sook, and she gave me a cheap explanation, saying, ‘You’re an oddball in her 70s. That’s why they cast you comfortably in variety shows, and why people love you.’ In a way, I think that is true.”

Yoon Yeo Jung’s most recent variety show, “Youn’s Kitchen 2,” is seeing success with ratings reaching as high as 14 percent. The actress modestly explained, “I was lured by PD Na Young Suk’s sweet talk when I first entered variety shows, and it has come all the way here. The ratings are all thanks to Park Seo Joon‘s popularity.”

To the question of if she ever regretted starring in variety shows, Yoon Yeo Jung replied, “I usually don’t think that, but when I see hateful comments about my old age, or comments nitpicking something trivial from the show, I feel upset and regret my decision about participating in it.”

Youns-Kitchen-21.jpg

The actress continued, “I can accept critique about my acting any time, because that is an evaluation of something that I have done, and of my abilities. But comments like, ‘You should stay at home if you’re old,’ ‘What’s wrong with your hair,’ and ‘The kitchen is unsanitary,’ made me upset. I happened to read the comments, and there were so many hateful ones that started with, ‘Old woman.'”

“If I could, I wanted to reply back to them, ‘Little one, you will grow old too. When you’re older, your hair will grow thinner too,'” she added.

On a more positive note, Yoon Yeo Jung shared, “It’s a pleasant surprise that more people feel familiar with me, and treat me more warmly after appearing on variety shows.”

The actress added, “My only hope is that all of this experience will have a positive impact on my acting as well.”

Source (1)

• Like 1

January 15, 2018

“Kang’s Kitchen” And “Youn’s Kitchen 2” Top Content Power Index Rankings chef.gif

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Kangs-Kitchen-Youns-Kitchen-2.jpg

On January 15, CJ E&M released the results of the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings for the first week of January (January 1 to 7).

The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. Factors such as the number of searches, news subscriptions, and social media buzz are analyzed to determine the rankings.

tvN’s “Kang’s Kitchen” took first place with 257.7 points and tvN’s “Youn’s Kitchen 2” came in second with 243 points for this week. Both shows, which are created by producing director Na Young Suk and offer similar content, ended up having a synergy effect in each other’s success.

MBC variety programs “Radio Star,” “Infinite Challenge,” “I Live Alone,” and “Insolent Housemates” also ranked in the top seven. tvN’s “Prison Playbook” was the highest ranking drama on the list, followed by KBS 2TV’s “Black Knight.”

The top 10 shows ranked by CPI are as follows:

1. “Kang’s Kitchen” (tvN)
2. “Youn’s Kitchen 2” (tvN)
3. “Radio Star” (MBC)
4. “Infinite Challenge” (MBC)
5. “Prison Playbook” (tvN)
6. “I Live Alone” (MBC)
7. “Insolent Housemates” (MBC)
8. “The Unit” (KBS2)
9. “Black Knight” (KBS2)
10. “Happy Together” (KBS2)

CPI.jpg

Source (1)

• Like 2

January 16, 2018

Two shows by star producer sweep weekly TV ratings chart

SEOUL, Jan. 16 (Yonhap) -- Two reality programs, created by producer Na Young-seok, have taken the top two spots on the weekly TV ratings chart, data showed Tuesday.

"Kang's Kitchen" and "Youn's Kitchen 2," both on cable channel tvN, garnered scores of 257.7 and 243.0, respectively, on the Content Power Index (CPI) for Jan. 1-7.

"Kang's Kitchen," a spin-off of the travel reality show "New Journey to the West," achieved a viewership rating of 8.3 percent for its fifth episode, which aired Jan 2, according to Nielsen Korea. The six-episode variety show ended last Tuesday. Meanwhile, "Youn's Kitchen 2" got off to a solid ratings start by recording 14.8 percent for its second episode, which aired Friday, a record high for an entertainment show on the network.

A poster for "Youn's Kitchen 2," provided by tvN (Yonhap)

A poster for "Youn's Kitchen 2," provided by tvN (Yonhap)

Best known for producing KBS' popular travel show "2 Days & 1 Night," Na moved to tvN after working at the public broadcaster as a variety show producer for more than 10 years.

Since he joined tvN in 2013, he's produced hit programs, such as "Grandpas Over Flowers" and "Three Meals a Day."

The index, created by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, measures the level of popularity and influence on consumer behavior of all entertainment TV programs aired on major terrestrial networks and cable channels during prime time.

Na Young-seok speaks during a press conference for the third season of "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" in Seoul on Oct. 13, 2016. (Yonhap)

Na Young-seok speaks during a press conference for the third season of "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" in Seoul on Oct. 13, 2016. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

• Like 1

January 16, 2018

Two shows by star producer sweep weekly TV ratings chart

Two reality programs, created by producer Na Young-seok, have taken the top two spots on the weekly TV ratings chart, data showed Tuesday.

"Kang's Kitchen" and "Youn's Kitchen 2," both on cable channel tvN, garnered scores of 257.7 and 243.0, respectively, on the Content Power Index (CPI) for Jan. 1-7.

(tvN)

"Kang's Kitchen," a spin-off of the travel reality show "New Journey to the West," achieved a viewership rating of 8.3 percent for its fifth episode, which aired Jan 2, according to Nielsen Korea. The six-episode variety show ended last Tuesday. Meanwhile, "Youn's Kitchen 2" got off to a solid ratings start by recording 14.8 percent for its second episode, which aired Friday, a record high for an entertainment show on the network.

Best known for producing KBS' popular travel show "2 Days & 1 Night," Na moved to tvN after working at the public broadcaster as a variety show producer for more than 10 years.

Since he joined tvN in 2013, he's produced hit programs, such as "Grandpas Over Flowers" and "Three Meals a Day." 

The index, created by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, measures the level of popularity and influence on consumer behavior of all entertainment TV programs aired on major terrestrial networks and cable channels during prime time. (Yonhap via Kpopherald

• Like 1

On 1/13/2018 at 10:58 PM, Ahmad Kamil said:

Hi everyone. I have uploaded subs for Youn's Kitchen 2 episode 1 on Subscene. I think all sites will upload videos with subs soon. It is subbed by tvN Asia.

Hoping subs for Ep 2 won't be too far behind . . . Loved the first episode.  Thanks for alerting us to the existence of subs!!!  I'd been dying to watch it.  :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Hoping subs for Ep 2 won't be too far behind .

tvN Asia broadcasts it every Saturday 10.00 pm KST, and subs released on the day after.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2018 at 10:51 PM, kentangbakar said:

Fun fact.

The "yummy yummy couple". The husband is retired minister of Denmark!.

His name is Mr. Ole Sohn

Source: http://www.instiz.net/pt/4976891

As good as those served at the Blue House!cooking.gif Yummy Yummy ~

January 16, 2018

Identity Of “Youn’s Kitchen 2” Customer Revealed To Be Former Minister Of Denmark

Source: Soompi by S. Oh

youns-kitchen-2-11.jpg

The husband of the elderly couple who enjoyed bibimbap on “Youn’s Kitchen 2” was found out to be a former minister of Denmark!

On January 12, tvN aired another day at the Korean restaurant of “Youn’s Kitchen 2” with Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Soo Jin, Jung Yoo Mi, and Park Seo Joon in Tenerife Island, Spain.

The first customers at the restaurant were an elderly couple from Denmark who ordered and praised bibimbap served by the “Youn’s Kitchen 2” staff.

youns-kitchen-2-3.jpg

The customers commented, “The bibimbap was delicious. I feel great afterwards when I eat this kind of food.”

Coincidentally, the husband was revealed to be Ole Sohn, who was a former Minister for Business and Growth for a year in Denmark from October 2011. Ole Sohn was also a former representative of Denmark’s Communist Party for five years.

While he served as a minister, he had visited the Blue House, or the residence of the Korean president, with the prince and princess of Denmark.

youns-kitchen-2-4.jpg

Ole Sohn also shared in the interview with “Youn’s Kitchen 2” that, “The food was as great as what I ate at the Blue House.”

youns-kitchen-2-2.jpg

“Youn’s Kitchen 2” airs every every Friday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 1