rubie

[Reality Show 2017] Youn's Kitchen 윤식당 with Youn Yuh Jung, Shin Goo, Lee Seo Jin and Jung Yu Mi

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a fun observation.  Obviously, I'm an admirer of LSJ and his work.

There's lots of speculation about whether he's in a relationship or not, there's been rumors that it's Choi Ji Woo, especially after the Grandpa Over Flowers Greece, 3 MAD and their CVs.

Well this last episode to me was the clincher that he is definitely in a relationship - whether it's CJW - I have no idea.  I just noticed a very different vibe between GOF and Youn's kitchen.

In every other program when interacting with women, his dimples explode and he's rather shy, and he flirts.

In Youn's he never opens a door and talks with JYM face to face, let alone flirts.  When JYM and he are seated next to each other on a couch he leans away from her.  In the first episode he just yells at her to get going - never opens the door and goes away without even waiting for her.  

In this episode he cracks the door, but never opens it to talk to her.  So many women talk with him at the restaurant and on his jaunts through the island and he hasn't flirted once, let alone given them a second glance. His polite and charming and totally uninterested them.

The complete opposite of his interactions with CJW and other women on other shows.

Hope I'm right - if ever there was a guy who deserved long term happiness - it's him.

1 person likes this

Posted

10 hours ago, florita529 said:

Hope you're right @mbcam

Anyway, yesterday's episode received 14.1% average rating and 16% highest audience rating, renewing their record!

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170429090504501?f=m

It's a feat for Na PD, Yoon Yoo Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yumi, Shin Gu and the rest of the production team.

They really need to have Season 2....!

1 person likes this

Posted

On 4/27/2017 at 0:54 PM, kentangbakar said:

younskitchenteam.wordpress.com

@kentangbakar, thank you.