TeBe

Park Bo-Young x Park Hyung-Sik

811 posts in this topic

Posted

@Mings30 so far i don't find any info flight details about her from her fans over IG & twitter.

Here's ICN-SIN flight sched with red marks. As well as connecting flight from TPE. Don't have any idea which time flight sched she's on board. Only PHS knows well:DGJrjRXQ.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

They've both gone incognito... interesting...

Edited by m3888
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, jowuee said:

@Mings30 so far i don't find any info flight details about her from her fans over IG & twitter.

Here's ICN-SIN flight sched with red marks. As well as connecting flight from TPE. Don't have any idea which time flight sched she's on board. Only PHS knows well:D

Possibility of PHS arriving early to have good rest after such Ling flight, whereas PBY may arrive at 2350 , Korean air. That's my guess :) Just wondering which hotel they are putting up?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
3 people like this

Posted

20 minutes ago, mei1209 said:

Possibility of PHS arriving early to have good rest after such Ling flight, whereas PBY may arrive at 2350 , Korean air. That's my guess :) Just wondering which hotel they are putting up?

Is it also possible that they flew to Singapore yesterday to avoid all the airport hoohas?

3 people like this

Posted

Waaa this flight schedule make us confuse, both of them really good at ninja-ing..

If true PHS flight directly from Honolulu and transit at Taipei, he should has arrived at Singapore at 18.45 SAT. But we can't found any picture of PHS at the Airport though there are sure several fans has waiting for him.. The possibility are 1) the people of the event has ask the airport staff to guard PHS out from other gate or terminal or 2) PHS waiting PBY at VIP room, so they will go to the Hotel together..

Other possibility is PHS using Asiana Airlines which has route Honolulu - Incheon - Singapore. So, they can have same flight from Incheon to Singapore.. and will arrive at Singapore 29 April 2017 at 01.45

But this is also not sure and I didn't mean to give false information. This is only possibility which is not necessarily true. Because only God their manager and people from the event (KTO) who will know their schedule.. :blush:

3 people like this

Posted

My instinct tells me it's a ninja arrival. They might need all the rest for tomorrow's event.  PHS must be really tired plus the jetlag might kick in.  

3 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, kookiecake said:

My instinct tells me it's a ninja arrival. They might need all the rest for tomorrow's event.  PHS must be really tired plus the jetlag might kick in.  

Based on information,  hyungsik is flying from honolulu and transit in taipei and then direct flight to singapore...

1 person likes this

Posted

Yah!  :glasses:Why can just you two take a photo together even once....:lol:

2 people like this

Posted

i think they went vip exit.. there's no trace of them.

2 people like this

Posted

Update:

6 people like this

Posted

Credit to owner

seems like she has arrived already

6 people like this