TeBe

[OFFICIAL] PARKxPARK COUPLE | PUPPY COUPLE : PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG

3,830 posts in this topic

Posted

Last episode of SWDBS was aired in Taiwan and they shared some unseen BTS, uncluding the last scene filmed. Puppies's hug was awkward :ph34r::wub:

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FenitqAnL?fid=1034:dca49ef9c5c4c5de318c6fe4ab46cc56

Hopefully EBC will share the video on Youtube.

Also, BY update! with Jo In Sung, Kwangsoo, Kim Ki Bang and others 

13 people like this

Posted

Image result for celebration gif

Thanks @adqu for sharing. glad to finally see her. :wub:

cto @kdramachoseme

cto @vitrianaVIP

cto

I really hope they will release more bts. :)

13 people like this

Posted

Finally a new pic of Boyoung with friends...I was reading comments about the recent pic and some people were assuming she and LKS are a couple.... We know they've been friends for quite some time now and honestly, I only feel a friendly vibe between them. She is very vocal in saying she also felt fluttery feelings with PHS especially during the sofa scene. With both confession from them saying how they feel for each other, I wonder why some people dont get the drift or feel something may be going on between Park couple in real life.. She can hang out with her guy friends bec. its safe , no dating rumors but with PHS, we dont see them together... She said before if ever she will be in a relationship, it will be very private..

10 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, michy18 said:

Finally a new pic of Boyoung with friends...I was reading comments about the recent pic snd some people were assuming she and LKS are a couple.... We know they've been friends for quite some time now and honestly, I only feel a friendly vibe between them. She is very vocal in saying she also felt fluttery feelings with PHS especially during the sofa scene. With both confession from them saying how they feel for each other, I wonder why some people dont get the drift or feel something may be going between Park couple in real life.. She can hang out with her guy friends bec. its safe , no dating rumors but with PHS, we dont see them together... She said before if ever she will be in a relationship, it will be very private..

Exactly! Isn't Bali enough evidence? Not a single photo together. They are that careful. SG validated their relationship for me. Even though I terribly miss them, I will just keep reminding myself that not seeing them together is actually a good sign. I always have my life jacket ready just in case rough waves try to sink our mighty ship. I will freakin go down this ship. Sail on! 

P.S. Glad to finally see a recent pic of Boyoung. A friend's theory: what if Hyungsik was the one who took the photo? There was an empty seat next to her and a bottle of beer :D

@willowmyst:wub:

10 people like this

Posted

7 people like this

Posted

Is it only me but this pic look kinda awkward to me as if their actions are calculated..Their eyes speak volumes hehe.Just my delulu mind thinking in front of other people, they act normal..They both look conscious and very much aware others are looking at them.When they hug, notice PBY"s face. I can relate with this scenario. When a friend who is my crush  happens to hug me during my bday, thats how I look like.Awkward. I want to giggle but couldnt so I just smile like her. I smell something fishy with this hug scene. We havent seen the rest of other unreleased BTS..I wonder what other sweet moments we will see.

Cto

6 people like this

Posted

14 hours ago, adqu said:

Last episode of SWDBS was aired in Taiwan and they shared some unseen BTS, uncliding the last scene filmed. Puppies's hug was awkward :ph34r::wub:

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FenitqAnL?fid=1034:dca49ef9c5c4c5de318c6fe4ab46cc56

Hopefully EBC will share the video on Youtube.

If you look at the hug clip at a passing glance, it looks awkward. But when you slow it down and watch their faces closely, you can see their conscious facial expressions and the shy smile that BY is trying hard to contain. It's obvious that they are very aware of the fact that people are watching.

I've noticed, their interactions are more watchful and rigid during outdoor shoots; they seem rather relaxed and comfortable when it's just the staff (and people who know they're dating). Reminds me of that interview where BY said the SWDBS staff actually thought they were dating. Seems like because of that "assumption" (because the staff already knew about them and were trustworthy) they were comfortable being close and interacting casually. They hugged just fine at the wrap-up party. When there is a possibility of outsiders being present, they seem to become conscious because they're not public yet.

Remember when BY said she was feeling awkward filming the proposal scene with a lot of outsiders watching, and HS said let's just do it quickly?

Everything seems to be lining up.

P.S: Is it against forum policy to post the gif in this regard?

Spoiler

3 people like this

Posted

Elle Interview

6 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, michy18 said:

Finally a new pic of Boyoung with friends...I was reading comments about the recent pic and some people were assuming she and LKS are a couple.... We know they've been friends for quite some time now and honestly, I only feel a friendly vibe between them. She is very vocal in saying she also felt fluttery feelings with PHS especially during the sofa scene. With both confession from them saying how they feel for each other, I wonder why some people dont get the drift or feel something may be going on between Park couple in real life.. She can hang out with her guy friends bec. its safe , no dating rumors but with PHS, we dont see them together... She said before if ever she will be in a relationship, it will be very private..

She and lee kwang soo are friends, like real friends, he adores her. Lee kwang soo actually still likes lee sung kyung. 

5 hours ago, michy18 said:

Is it only me but this pic look kinda awkward to me as if their actions are calculated..Their eyes speak volumes hehe.Just my delulu mind thinking in front of other people, they act normal..They both look conscious and very much aware others are looking at them.When they hug, notice PBY"s face. I can relate with this scenario. When a friend who is my crush  happens to hug me during my bday, thats how I look like.Awkward. I want to giggle but couldnt so I just smile like her. I smell something fishy with this hug scene. We havent seen the rest of other unreleased BTS..I wonder what other sweet moments we will see.

Cto

Call me crazy but BY's smirk is like " be careful...be careful, later..."

4 people like this

Posted

13 hours ago, michy18 said:

Its really funny since PBY and LKS has always been good friends and its not like that's the first picture they ever had. lol.

check out @byeolstars work. She really is a star. :)

check out this edits as well. we seriously want to see them in the same frame. lol. Hope this will happen in reality, but as some of the fans have pointed out, no pics together is actually a good sign. For now let's be content with these delulu pics. :tongue:

cr: @kdramachoseme

3 people like this