Quantcast
TeBe

[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

5 hours ago, mshe said:

I dont know how to post a picture here :(

but just click the picture on instagram.

like tallyu said:

If you scroll this post, you'd find the picture she posted from SWDBS. PBY tends to illustrate her photos with writings and symbols. It was adorable that she made two hearts on her picture from the DBS wedding portrait.

:wub:

hehe can i ask some help? what is the link of  PBY fan Cafe?^_^:wub: i 

The link is in this instapost below.

Aww my thinking was a little off re. His superpower too. His enthusiastic response shows he still views that experience positively and close to him. 

A part of me wishes that the fan cafe was a sign but also a decoy. So that while everyone is focused on the fan cafe PHS and PBY can get some breathing room so he can do something nice for her on her bday.

I also like @4everbyhs post about the interview on how this Valentine's day he'll be at home -- but he didn't say he would be by himself. So I'll take what I can get. 

• Like 2

I found something good. Has anyone seen the interview PHS did in Hong Kong with K1 Viu? I guess they are broadcasting/sharing his interview in 3 small sessions. I will provide the link that has the video with English translation. Here is a snippet I copied and pasted below. There is a question about dating and PHS does answer like he does have a girlfriend, right? You can tell PHS was trying to be careful on how he answered the question. His facial expressions and body language gives him away. The video also shows a BTS of SWDB when AHM and DBS was in the cafeteria holding each other being playful :) waiting to film. I’m not sure since it’s in Chinese if this part referenced to the jealous question and why that BTS. 

Interviewer: So when you are dating, in your opinion, what can be done to move the other party most?
HS: As long as is genuine and sincere the other party will be moved. No matter what situation, I believe as long as is genuineness and sincerity, these will surely move the girlfriend.

The link is from an Instagram account and the English translation is in the comment section. Just copy and paste the link below. Enjoy :D

instagram.com/p/BfJJ-3lBjNu/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, phoenixforce said:

so he's not the jealous-type huh... by on the other hand... lol

I think he was thinking about work vs relationships. In interviews he never says he gets jealous it makes him want to work harder. In one interview he even said his experience in Real Men made him realize that the only thing he brought to the table was hard work and that's what made the difference vs being jealous of others.

Relationships, I dunno as he's never publicly been in one. Except for that tv show way back in the day.

Man PBY and PHS are so stealth. Not one sighting of them even with masks from a telephoto lense since April 2017. LOL. Although to be honest I wouldn't want them to have to deal with that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fanofdbws said:

I think he was thinking about work vs relationships. In interviews he never says he gets jealous it makes him want to work harder. In one interview he even said his experience in Real Men made him realize that the only thing he brought to the table was hard work and that's what made the difference vs being jealous of others.

Relationships, I dunno as he's never publicly been in one. Except for that tv show way back in the day.

Man PBY and PHS are so stealth. Not one sighting of them even with masks from a telephoto lense since April 2017. LOL. Although to be honest I wouldn't want them to have to deal with that.

ooh I see... I kind of doubted him not being the jealous type in relationships lols I've been relating everything to love today lmfao

• Like 2

The 3rd part of PHS’s K1 Viu interview from Hong Kong is available now. Yay! It’s the fast quiz and answer game. It’s fun to watch PHS struggle with some of them because he couldn’t decide. There was one question where he had to pick younger or older and he couldn’t make up his mind, so he hesitated and said the same age. Why was that so hard PHS? Hahahaa! In the past he chose older. 

The English translation in the comment section. Copy and paste link. 

instagram.com/p/BfLmyT_BMCt/

• Like 5

On 14/02/2018 at 12:45 PM, 4everBYHS said:

The 3rd part of PHS’s K1 Viu interview from Hong Kong is available now. Yay! It’s the fast quiz and answer game. It’s fun to watch PHS struggle with some of them because he couldn’t decide. There was one question where he had to pick younger or older and he couldn’t make up his mind, so he hesitated and said the same age. Why was that so hard PHS? Hahahaa! In the past he chose older. 

The English translation in the comment section. Copy and paste link. 

instagram.com/p/BfLmyT_BMCt/

Aww @4everBYHS I love how he struggled with older or younger. You can literally see the wheels turning. He also struggled with acting vs singing question and he answered with his own age and acting.

Reasons for struggle (And it was a struggle) for first question:

A) he is trying to please all his fans and wants to make sure he doesn't make older or younger fans feel left out -- this is a fan service interview after all.

B ) he does have a preference but doesn't want to say (noona) because people will think PBY automatically. And for the life of me in recent FMs he is doing his best not to mention PBY anymore. SWDBS is ok...but not PBY.

I don't get the feeling he doesn't like her -- the food truck shows that he does have a good relationship with her that he would send it. Even the clip where he laughs when someone yells BYs name at the HK fan meet shows he views her in a good light. His reaction would be more neutral if he didnt have good relations with her. But i get the feeling he is trying to distance himself from her -- why would you do that if you have a good personal relationship with that person.

So my thinking for distancing himself would be:

A) career demands it as he's built his current base around fan girls/women who see themselves in love with him. But why get flustered with older younger...should have been able to provide a professional and smooth response.

B ) he has a good relationship with PBY and doesn't want to use his friendship to fuel dating rumours so he doesn't mention her. But why struggle with younger or older question -- should be much easier to give a general answer even to protect a friend.

C) (and this aligns with his struggle to answer older younger cause he has a bias) he and PBY are in a relationship or starting and he's protecting them from dating rumours.

I keep forgetting PBY is a very careful, respectful and private person despite her bubbliness. She dated someone a couple years back by her own admission and we still dont know who he is. While PHS might be an easy read he would definitely try to ensure PBY is not part of the dating rumour mill.

Am I just reading too much into this again? 

Also @4everBYHS for sharing this! 

• Like 8

I saw this clip and it is quite obvious he has received tons of media training. In regards to why he answered acting for example- as of now he is an actor, he signed with an agency focused on actors, and his career as an idol/singer- on hiatus. 

As for him being flustered by the younger/older question- that was hilarious and he was caught off guard. As for not mentioning pby, i can see that even if they had nothing going on- him just gaining fame/acknowledging as an actor you dont want to typecast yourself or associate with just one actress when you have to work with many in the future. Also this is his fanmeet to promote himself so it makes sense he would try to dissasociate himself - in line with all the other fanmeets for actors out there. Also same gender friends they bring on in their fanmeets or in the videos. 

it really is a shame he is a homebody as he acknowledged- there is barely anything on him out there to analyze and such. And pby is just stealth so you rarely see anything unless there are random sightings of her with her friends like jo in sung or lee kwang soo. The latter in particular who she acknowledges as her “bap chingu” or translation- friend you have dinner with frequently.  

• Like 6

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/meghan-markle-prince-harry-relationship-wraps-dating-51581227

When I saw this article and video, link provided above (a must see) of Prince Harry and Meghan from “Suits” in how they were able to hide their relationship, I immediately thought of PHS and PBY. I think we are not able to see them together because they are able to plan their outings without being caught. PBY is good at concealing her identity from the public. She has gone to Japan recently and no photos of her in the airport. PBY even mentioned in her V-live that she took the subway recently and no one noticed her. She is such a ninja. 

I’m sure some of you have seen the you tube video below but the few people that has not seen it it’s quite interesting to see how much work celebs have to go through to have a date without being noticed or caught by the media. Heechul does a good job getting the insight scope. The media/paparazzi are so sneaky. I wonder why PHS likes to stay home especially in a company of a special friend....wink wink. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2018 at 4:34 AM, martanur said:

I am here...yes, it's been so silent...no news about them. Oh by the way, isn't PHS's movie is already broadcast on social media? I watched it on YouTube. It is a short movie, right?

Now, I am waiting for Your Wedding - PBY.

Yes, and it was beautiful :3 it made me cry at the end and I was so so SO proud of Hyungsik's performance :wub:

On 2/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, fanofdbws said:

The way he gets frazzled to answer the first question is so CUTE xD cleverly switching to same age haha but PBY is only a year older so its more or less the same age for me :D so indeed a validation hehe

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 5

I wish international fans could join PBY and PHS’s fan cafe. I read that PBY posted a pic of herself cooking and a pic of a dumpling she made. She also wrote a letter to her fans wishing everyone a Happy New Years and commented about her wrist. It would be so cool to see those pics. PBY are you practicing your cooking skills on someone? PHS by chance, hahahaa!

Here is the insert below regarding her letters to us the fans posted and translated by puppycoupleavengers:

Thank you puppycoupleavengers!

puppycoupleavengersBoyoung had to fancafe update today 02172018 Update 1 Trans: Title: New Year’s Day....⭐️
Eat lots of food and have nice weekend holiday
Eventhough we don’t share today as a family we will remain indifferent,
I send my heart to you.. ><
Let’s be happy together!!!!!
Happy new year
I wish you will have lots of smile this year
Everyone!
I love you ❤️ *She uploaded a pic of her cooking (photo should not be reposted as ped fancafe rule)
Update 2: Title: Dear Everyone. 
The condition of my wrist got better
I’m fighting with it since last year
I’m having fun
I’m feeling better
You guys might be hurt 
I’m sorry
This is caused by my carelessness
I should be careful alwats
I’m thinking I am bothering you I’m sorry
Don’t be so surprised with it

This year I’m not gonna let it happen 
Please pray for it everyone‪. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PBY at the fan signing. Looks like the same boots she wore at the SWDBS press con and the wrap party. I hope her ankle is healing well.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, fanofdbws said:

PBY at the fan signing. Looks like the same boots she wore at the SWDBS press con and the wrap party. I hope her ankle is healing well.

PBY looks so gorgeous and fresh. Love her outfit. Love how the fanboy reacted when PBY came out. 

I hope PHS realizes how lucky he is. 

Thanks for sharing the video @fanofdbws

• Like 5

22 hours ago, 4everBYHS said:

PBY looks so gorgeous and fresh. Love her outfit. Love how the fanboy reacted when PBY came out. 

I hope PHS realizes how lucky he is. 

Thanks for sharing the video @fanofdbws

Your welcome! @4everBYHS Also another reminder to PHS that he's not the only guy vying for her attention. And he better put a ring on her or stake his claim (although I think he signalled to his peers and colleagues that PBY was taken by sending the food truck especially with the message he sent). Even at the awards ceremony where KYK and PBY presented an award, the vibe was sooo platonic cause he got the message while they were shooting Your Wedding.

I find for male idols you see female fans. But for female actresses/singers both men and women show up for fan meetings. And PBY has lots of male fans. I think it's because she gives off that small, cute, innocent, needs to be protected vibe that lots of guys find attractive but not intimidating. Anyways maybe their peers know they're a thing but the general population is still in the dark...and she still gets letters from male fans asking her to wait for them etc. So PHS lock your girl down! 

Edited by fanofdbws
Just editing wording
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, fanofdbws said:

Your welcome! @4everBYHS Also another reminder to PHS that he's not the only guy vying for her attention. And he better put a ring on her or stake his claim (although I think he signalled to his peers and colleagues that PBY was taken by sending the food truck especially with the message he sent). Even at the awards ceremony where KYK and PBY presented an award, the vibe was sooo platonic cause he got the message while they were shooting Your Wedding.

I find for male idols you see female fans. But for female actresses/singers both men and women show up for fan meetings. And PBY has lots of male fans. I think it's because she gives off that small, cute, innocent, needs to be protected vibe that lots of guys find attractive but not intimidating. Anyways maybe their peers know they're a thing but the general population is still in the dark...and she still gets letters from male fans asking her to wait for them etc. So PHS lock your girl down! 

I think you are right about the food truck being a signal. I also think that PHS has sent so many hints. I thought of something encouraging for us shippers...a little deeper dive into the HK fan meeting response to the Valentine’s question. Did you notice his body language when the question was asked. It is very protective—arms crossed—his chest covered and he appears to be trying to think of an honest response that still protects his privacy. 

However, as soon as the fan yells out PBY’s name, he throws his arms out and his head back—completely open. This is his honest answer to the “question.” Then his expression changes to teasing and his vocalics and gestures jokingly say “I want to spend it with all of you.” Haha. But he has his inside joke face on. He is able to be honest and yet give lip service to make everyone happy. 

If if there was nothing between he and PBY, then the automatic gesture is to shake your hand no, even as you laugh. But he didn’t do that. And respect for her, if they weren’t dating would seem to dictate this. This to me was a big clue——reading the nonverbals.

• Like 8

I have noticed recently that PBY has been showing off her cooking/baking skills lately. In her fan cafe which I don’t have access too :bawling: being an international fan/shipper, has pics of her cooking and making dumplings. PBY in her last vlive she made a strawberry cheese cake I think. Who is that for PBY? PHS? Does anyone know if she has shown us fans pics of her cooking or baking before? 

PBY - are you hinting to us that you are preparing or practicing for something like marriage in the near future, lol! Crossing my fingers!

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I'm new shipper of ParkPark couple and now I'm currently watching their drama. Wow, it makes me giggling evertytime they are on one scene (maybe I'm too late to be their shipper):D Nice to know you, chingu.

• Like 2

hi chingus puppycoupleavengers opened kakao chat room for everyone who wanted to spazz for our puppy couple and that chat room is open for everyone who loves both boyoung and hyungsik.

chatroom link: (https://open.kakao.com/o/g45s5DH)

Password: Ep 16 broadcast date of swdbs(month-date-year)(format 8 digitcode)