Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

Recommended Posts

the girl vs the man :D love the beginning part where the women are turning the tape, they got that games pad down :)

 

 

i enjoy her latest appearance in Running Man :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2017 at 6:15 PM, AntyPinkPanda said:

btw i just realize this is li yifeng right :flushed:

 

my secret hopes otp :bawling:

 

18157557_610730485787464_157977704688177

dont look like Li YiFeng to me, looks like her 4th brother in Eternal Love?

Edit: yes it is Alan Yu (于朦胧) Dilraba Uncle in 'Eternal Love' :D , it was during one of their Eternal Love press conference :) 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

 

dont look like Li YiFeng to me, looks like her 4th brother in Eternal Love?

Edit: yes it is Alan Yu (于朦胧) Dilraba Uncle in 'Eternal Love' :D , it was during one of their Eternal Love press conference :) 

 

4th brother???? @@ ahhhhhhhh thats way there is zhang bin bin there ~~

im sorry i just love watching legend of chusen these day, my eyes wrong me ~~ (and i secrely hope reba will pair with li yifeng someday, hehehehhehe ^^v eventhought i just new fan of her, im already ship her with vengo, yang mi, zhang bin bin, li yifeng omg T_T)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2017 at 0:18 PM, AntyPinkPanda said:

4th brother???? @@ ahhhhhhhh thats way there is zhang bin bin there ~~

im sorry i just love watching legend of chusen these day, my eyes wrong me ~~ (and i secrely hope reba will pair with li yifeng someday, hehehehhehe ^^v eventhought i just new fan of her, im already ship her with vengo, yang mi, zhang bin bin, li yifeng omg T_T)

 

lols she is shipable with  lots of ppl :)

not to mention they are trying hard to create the ship for luhan and her though im not in favor of that :) i prefer her partner in 'Diamond Lover' though :) want to see another collaborations between them two with them as a lead this times :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, angelangie said:

 

lols she is shipable with  lots of ppl :)

not to mention they are trying hard to create the ship for luhan and her though im not in favor of that :) i prefer her partner in 'Diamond Lover' though :) want to see another collaborations between them two with them as a lead this times :) 

mhmmmm me too..... looks like they force monday couple in them ~~ 

Quote

to be honest im scared of his fan, being kpop  fan i know how scary that fandom is ~~ 

mhmmmm diamond lover, you say its boring backthen, right? must i watch it? >///<

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the Eternal Love recaps yesterday. Her OTP story was sad and funny at the same time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-21 at 3:23 AM, yoyo_icecube said:

i dont know how to pronounce her name but she is very pretty.

Reba, in keep running its sound like that ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2017 at 6:09 PM, AntyPinkPanda said:

mhmmmm me too..... looks like they force monday couple in them ~~ 

 

to be honest too force.....they are pairing them together too hard....i dunno :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well she has one with Bing Bing and another one in filming right now with Vic Zhou :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×