pinkdicentra

Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

Hello everyone!

I had just sobered up from fainting after I saw their photos from Damiani event 2 days ago...and today my jaw just dropped when I saw their spread in Grazia!

is it just me or i saw them like the most perfect couple, i mean their heights, their lean figure, their beauty, the jawlines...is just almost inhuman! (I know I'm exaggerating but that's what I really think LoL)

it is a relieve to know that they are so comfortable with their relationship, resulting in their pics goes public, including their decision to star in Newlywed Diary next September

I just can't wait to see them in married life, I hope they will be happily together ever after...

Loveeee both LDG&JYH!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

hello! i'm new to this thread... i just can't bear on how i love both of them. i know lee dong gun from lovers in paris, meanwhile i watch jo yoon hee in pied piper. 

what's happening this week is truly too much for my weak heart :tongue::tongue: they're indeed a beautiful couple!

i can't wait to see their wedding photo, newlywed diary, and their future life..

i have nothing but to wish them all the best, lovely marriage till death separate them :wub:

in damiani event, i can sense a new aura from LDG, a fatherly aura :tongue:

anyway, what's your favorite photo from grazia? mine is where both of the stand and JYH touch LDG's nose.. so lovely :heart::heart:

On 8/14/2017 at 9:05 PM, delphinium8593 said:

Hello everyone!

I had just sobered up from fainting after I saw their photos from Damiani event 2 days ago...and today my jaw just dropped when I saw their spread in Grazia!

is it just me or i saw them like the most perfect couple, i mean their heights, their lean figure, their beauty, the jawlines...is just almost inhuman! (I know I'm exaggerating but that's what I really think LoL)

it is a relieve to know that they are so comfortable with their relationship, resulting in their pics goes public, including their decision to star in Newlywed Diary next September

I just can't wait to see them in married life, I hope they will be happily together ever after...

Loveeee both LDG&JYH!

same here...i just wake up and almost faint after i saw their picture... i also agree on how "inhuman" they are hahaha... hobbang will be handsome/pretty for sure

Edited by just4fundy
  • Like 4

@just4fundy welcome to this thread! we luv them both n so happy for them now that they're expecting their first bundle of joy!

@delphinium8593 chingo and other chingus here this thread seems v quiet these past few months, i myself hv not been here till now but yes i saw that Grazia mag fr hancinema and i'll try to post it here but hancinema is quite strict these days it's not easy to post anything unlike before but here's the link for those who hv not seen it yet! they're so loving in the photos n is it me or what? she's just blooming and he's just as handsome as ever! let's continue to support these lovely/wonderful couple! see u guys soon! wave to you all!

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-dong-gun-and-jo-yoon-hee-we-knew-it-was-a-gift-when-we-had-a-child-108929.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

what a beautiful couple.. look how lovely they are in this video.. i'm crying 

Edited by just4fundy
  • Like 4

Totally love this couple, true; they look good together! :blush::heart:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Totally love this couple, true; they look good together! :blush::heart:

i know right..my heart is screaming...

Anyway, it's look like we will get an interview video soon from grazia :wub: i can't wait

though, we may have a bad news that Lee dong gun and Jo yoon hee will not join newlywed couple diary. If i'm not mistaken it's because Jo yoon hee's health. although part of me is sad, it is also relieve that both of them know that health is first. even k-netz praised them since they act wisely that "mother's health is really important".

• Like 3

Good news!  :blush::heart:

Jo Yoon Hee And Lee Dong Gun Revealed To Have Held Private Wedding Ceremony Today

Actors Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee held their wedding ceremony today.

The news of their wedding was found out later on September 29 through Kim Ji Suk. The actor, who is starring in the upcoming MBC drama “20th Century Boy and Girl” mentioned their wedding during the drama’s press conference, saying, “I just came from attending my best friend Lee Dong Gun’s wedding and received a lot of good energy there.”

A source from Jo Yoon Hee’s agency officially stated, “Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun held a private, small wedding ceremony with family members from both sides in Seoul. They had the opportunity to focus on only each other as the atmosphere was calm and quiet, and because they wanted to be considerate of their relatives from both sides, their wedding was private.”

The newly married couple shared their thoughts as well, saying, “A lot of people congratulated us, and we’re sorry that we weren’t able to invite everyone. We will work even harder as husband and wife as well as actors in order to show everyone who supported us with a good image. We sincerely thank everyone once again.”

Meanwhile, Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun started dating after the conclusion of their KBS2 drama “Laurel Tree Tailors,” and registered their marriage back in May.

Source (1)

(From Soompi News)

Instagram Pics:

• Like 3

So happy for them. 

Still can barely see her baby bump lol. 

Wish them all the happiness. 

Also cute how she uploaded pictures on her IG. I love them 

hello chingoos, hvnt been here in a while but got this today from hancinema site:

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-dong-gun-and-jo-yoon-hee-couples-painting-like-wedding-photos-110708.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!! Wishing them all da best in the future!!

New TVC from LDG and JYH :D

The TVC’s well-made, classy and  heart-warming. It showcases the car and our couple really well.

Congratulations to Chevrolet Korea and LDG-JYH!

Hello Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee shipper :D

I found video from Video Star when Kim Young Hee and Hong Hyun Hee come as guest and talked regarding Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee. Since I have limited Korean language, maybe someone who more understand can translate the video. (Start from 13.20)

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k3jc8Y5oL29hdMmGN0C

Thank you so much.. Since they have limited appearance in media, i guess this video will be one of our treasure.

Hobbang is here!

From Soompi News:

Jo Yoon Hee And Lee Dong Gun Welcome Their First Child

lee-dong-gun-jo-yoon-hee.jpg

Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun have become parents!

On December 14, the actress’s agency announced through an official press release, “Jo Yoon Hee gave birth to a baby girl at a hospital in Seoul this morning. The mother and baby are both healthy, and Jo Yoon Hee is currently recuperating while receiving blessings from those around her. Lee Dong Gun is celebrating this precious moment with the rest of the family. Please give them your warm love and support.”

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee fell in love while filming the drama “Laurel Tree Tailors.” The couple registered their marriage back in May and held a private wedding ceremony on September 29.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Source (1) (2)

Allkpop also translated LDG's fan message:

"This is Hobbang's daddy.
I think I last spoke to you during the hot summer, and I'm updating you now that it's the cold winter. 
You always understood and trusted me, who's mindless and lacking.
Early this morning, I became the father of Hobbang, who made me fall in love for no reason at first sight.
The sight of her crying fiercely and trying hard to slowly open her eyes as well as the moment her small eyes stared into mine, her painfully small hands and feet, fingers and toes... all of it shook me, touched me, and made me happy in a big way that I can't describe. 
I'll live to the fullest and make everyone looking at my loving wife and lovable daughter happy as well. 
I've realized today once again how life itself is a big blessing and happiness. I hope that you smile today seeing my family of 3.
-From Yoon Hee's husband and Hobbang's daddy"

LDG and JYH are now a family of three! :)

@pinkdicentra Thanks for posting the article from Allkpop quoting LDG’s warm and touching message. Signing off as  Yoon Hee’s husband  and Hobbang’s daddy is so sweet.  

@snowberry11  In case you missed it, on page 15,  @peggygordon shared an article on the Video Star episode you mentioned  translating what JYH said. Hope it helps.