ilwoo_aein

[Upcoming KBS Drama 2017] Third-rate My Way (Fight My Way) 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | premieres 8 May

184 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, LoveBangWon said:

First stills HD

Finally we get to see a still shot!!!!

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
3 people like this

Posted

@athena22  THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!

4 people like this

Posted

15 hours ago, LoveBangWon said:

First stills HD

14 hours ago, athena22 said:

STILLS :CUTS

Spoiler

The article says:(google translator) Any translator in the house??? Please translate the article admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

In the open photo, the two sit next to each other with Kimbap under the cherry trees. 

Unlike Kim Ji-won, who dressed up in a neat way, the fashion of Park Seo-joon, who seemed to drink at a local mart, shows the relationship of two people close to each other in a drama. 

Especially in the eyes of a serious look that seems to play Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won, looking at him 'ssimmatic' to come up on expectations. 

The two of them will meet each other 's friends as a friend, and will give a laugh to viewers. 

The drama official said, "From the first shoot, Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won, who showed the best Namsan Chin and Mrs. Chin Khemi, are absorbed in Dongnae and Araa, sometimes attracting and reviving ambassadors. I hope they will spread their chemies. " 

'Ssam, My Way' is a drama about the growing romance of a minor league young people who want to go to 'My Way', which is what others call it, even in the reality of forcing a minor life because of the lack of spec.

CR:http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20170420.99002092832

Drama filming location fantaken pics..

Hide contents

WOW NICE MORNING TODAY WITH LOT OF UPDATES..

FINALLY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHINGUDEUL!! :wub: I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED AND THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!! :wub: 

and thank you so much @athena22 for the translation!! :wub: I don't think I can make a better translation than the one you made!! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

DRAMAS

Upcoming drama 'Fight My Way' drops first still cut of Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won

By beansss    14 hours ago    177,589    30,678    15
kim-ji-won,park-seo-joon

Lead actors of upcoming KBS2 drama 'Fight My Way', Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won, turned into a blue-clad, currently-just-friends couple in their first still cut!

Park Seo Joon in the role of Ko Dong Man and Kim Ji Won in the role of Choi Ae Ra are just-friend characters who fight constantly when the two are involved, but once a third party gets in their way, they're quick to watch each other's backs. How will this romance-less duo go from friends to lovers? 

'Fight My Way' is a growth romance drama about youths today who lack the specifications society deems "good enough" to be successful, but who still choose to live their lives their own ways. It's set to air some time in May!

park-seo-joon_1492648894_2017042000744_0.jpg

awwww that's so sweet, I want to see that!! :wub: can't wait for the drama to start!! :w00t: 
2 people like this

Posted

I get so happy seeing more articles about my drama!! :D 

Kimbap and charged looks on the set of Third-Rate My Way

by Buhdoop

ThirdRateMyWay1.jpg

KBS has released their first still for Third-Rate My Way and it kind of makes me want to do a “caption this” contest for the look they’re sharing on a bench with matching rolls of kimbap. Third-Rate My Way is a drama about the growing romance between two people who have third-rate lives, but still want to live life their way regardless of what others say.

Park Seo-joon (Hwarang) and Kim Ji-won (Descended From the Sun) play Go Dong-man and Choi Ae-ra who have been best friends since childhood. They argue and tease each other all the time, but if someone else insults one of them, they are quick to defend each other. They’re calling this relationship ssamantic, a hodgepodge of “third-rate,” “bickering,” and “romantic.” But we’re also told that their ssamantic relationship will cherry-blossom into a new romance. Aww, I love these types of shows.

The teaser photo isn’t much of a tease, but it does sort of illustrate their comfortable, argumentative relationship. To me it looks like Park Seo-joon just said something to Kim Ji-won and she’s about to snap right back at him. But they probably won’t stay mad at each other for long, because they’ve been doing this since childhood. I’m interested to see who falls for whom first. Will it be an Answer Me-type scenario where one person has liked the other for a while, or will it be more like The Producers or Bottom of the 9th With 2 Outs where everyone around them knew they were good for each other and they were the last to figure it out? Whatever the case, I am always a sucker for the storyline where one person realizes they love their best friend.

Below are a few photos taken behind the scenes during filming. I try to avoid behind the scenes shots while the drama is airing, mostly because I don’t want to get spoiled. However, I love to get little tidbits before the drama airs, and the one still of the leads isn’t nearly enough.

KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Third-Rate My Way is written by Im Sang-choon (Baek-hee Has Returned) and directed by Lee Na-jung (drama special Yeon-woo’s Summer and movie Line of Sight). It is produced by Fan Entertainment, which has released a number of hits including The Moon That Embraces the Sun, Kill Me Heal Me, and Doctors, and is expected to air in May.

ThirdRateMyWayBTS1.jpg

ThirdRateMyWayBTS2.jpg

Spoiler

ThirdRateMyWayBTS3.jpg

ThirdRateMyWayBTS4.jpg

ThirdRateMyWayBTS5.jpg

ThirdRateMyWayBTS6.jpg

Via OSEN, Instagram 1 and 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/kimbap-and-charged-looks-on-the-set-of-third-rate-my-way/

2 people like this

Posted

so excited!

3 people like this

Posted

I am so excited! I was in a huge kdrama drought after Tomorrow With You (Hello again @sakura2016 :)) but I love childhood-friends-to-lover romances! There hasn't been any good one recently aside from Weightlifting so I am very excited for this one! The Time That I Loved You was an utter total mess full of unnecessary angst and such. I don't particularly like love triangles but I won't mind too much if they are reasonably written well. I have high hopes for Third Rate and I love the lead characters. I hope it is a drama that allows their chemistry to flourish and have lots of sweet moments and no sad or fatalistic endings please :D! May is so long away!

3 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, samzi85 said:

so excited!

ME TOO!! :w00t: 

5 minutes ago, SpaceNoir97 said:

I am so excited! I was in a huge kdrama drought after Tomorrow With You (Hello again @sakura2016 :)) but I love childhood-friends-to-lover romances! There hasn't been any good one recently aside from Weightlifting so I am very excited for this one! The Time That I Loved You was an utter total mess full of unnecessary angst and such. I don't particularly like love triangles but I won't mind too much if they are reasonably written well. I have high hopes for Third Rate and I love the lead characters. I hope it is a drama that allows their chemistry to flourish and have lots of sweet moments and no sad or fatalistic endings please :D! May is so long away!

hi chingu, happy to see you here!! :D 

don't remind me of That Time That I Loved You, they crashed my hopes :rolleyes: 

yeah I hope so too!! :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

On April 21, 2017 at 7:23 PM, SpaceNoir97 said:

totally agree with you on  THE TIME THAT I LOVED U,,,but since weightlifting kim book joo I am waiting for a drama like that

I love the moment that friendship grows on another level,,the moment they realize they need each other,,drama is gonna air in 2 weeks,,yet we dont have any posters or teasers

Im truly sad and also excited,:D:D

3 people like this

Posted

59 minutes ago, mju1993 said:

totally agree with you on  THE TIME THAT I LOVED U,,,but since weightlifting kim book joo I am waiting for a drama like that

I love the moment that friendship grows on another level,,the moment they realize they need each other,,drama is gonna air in 2 weeks,,yet we dont have any posters or teasers

Even though I enjoyed Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, I would like it if Fight For My Way(FFMW) was more mature and not as fluffy/light as WLFKBJ considering the fact that these characters are older, finished college, and have had past relationships. If there was a drama I would choose for FFMW to have similarities with it would be the Taiwanese drama, "In Time With You" which I happened to love. It had a best friends to lovers storyline as well. 

3 people like this

Posted

i sea the teaser on instagram ,,,its awesome.

I love it

2 people like this

Posted

LOL so cute :lol:

4 people like this

Posted

TEASER

Youtube Ver

4 people like this

Posted

Fanart

dinsta

2 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, mju1993 said:

yeas!! the concept is always lovely and interesting and like you I love how friendship starts developping into something more and how they start realising it :wub: sadly TTTILY didn't do it well but other drams did like WFKBJ and hope this will do great too!! :D:wub: 

3 hours ago, daniboo said:

Even though I enjoyed Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, I would like it if Fight For My Way(FFMW) was more mature and not as fluffy/light as WLFKBJ considering the fact that these characters are older, finished college, and have had past relationships. If there was a drama I would choose for FFMW to have similarities with it would be the Taiwanese drama, "In Time With You" which I happened to love. It had a best friends to lovers storyline as well. 

I think it will!! like you said in WFKBJ they were still too young while here they are more mature (not that mature though :lol:) and the drama is about their friendshio that will grow to romance but also how they'll fight their way to reach their dreams!! 

2 hours ago, MiAmour said:

LOL so cute :lol:

2 hours ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

TEASER

Youtube Ver

thank you for sharing chingudeul!! :wub: 

@zagigirl chinguuuuuuuu we had a teaser!! and a cute one to that!! :wub::w00t: 

Spoiler

cr: owner

hhhhhhhhhh this is so cute and hillarious!! :lol::wub: I was "what are you two doing?!! you're supposed to fight you ways to your dreams not fight each other!! don't mind me, keep fighting :lol:

happy to see Park Seo Joon showing his funny side again!! :D and his paring with Kim Ji Won is cute!! :wub: 

cr: owners

5 people like this

Posted

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

@zagigirl chinguuuuuuuu we had a teaser!! and a cute one to that!! :wub::w00t: 

Tnx chingu :D

Lady seems tiny...but she has character!.I wouldn't dare to bicker such a big guy :wink:

Teaser is cute...and guys suits each other...can't wait this drama start :wub:

...and now i want even more :wub:

Do we now exact start date already? :)

2 people like this

Posted

21 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Tnx chingu :D

Lady seems tiny...but she has character!.I wouldn't dare to bicker such a big guy :wink:

Teaser is cute...and guys suits each other...can't wait this drama start :wub:

...and now i want even more :wub:

Do we now exact start date already? :)

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

yeah :lol: but it's Park Seo Joon!! I think I'd love to clim over him!! :wub: though I wouldn't be pulling his hair out for sure!! :tongue: hhhhhhhh

me to chingu, me too!! :wub: 

not that I know of!! even the teaser says it will start in May but didn't give the exact date!!

cr: fightformyway_

Third-Rate My Way was top 3!! :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Kwak Dong Yeon Confirmed To Make Cameo In KBS Drama Starring Kim Ji Won And Park Seo Joon

kwak-dong-yeon.jpg

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” actor Kwak Dong Yeon is set to make a special appearance in the upcoming romance drama “Fight My Way” (tentative title)!

On April 4, a source from KBS confirmed that the actor will be playing the ex-boyfriend of main character Choi Ae Ra, set to be played by “Descendants of the Sun” actress Kim Ji Won.

Kwak Dong Yeon is slated to only appear in the first episode.

The drama will star Park Seo Joon And Kim Ji Won as a former mixed martial arts fighter and a department store clerk whose romance grows as they work to pursue their dreams against all odds.

“Fight My Way” is scheduled to air when “Perfect Wife” concludes in early May.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/04/kwak-dong-yeon-confirmed-to-make-cameo-kbs-drama/?li_source=LI&li_medium=article-recommended-articles

so Kwak Dong Yeon and Choi Woo Shik (Park Seo Joo's real life friend) will play Choi Ae Ra/Kim Ji Won's ex-boyfriends?!! Kwak Dong Yeon is actually 20 but he looks mature :wub: and Chi Woo Shik looks cute despite being 27!! :lol: and why isn't there any ex-girlfriends for Ko Dong Nam/Park Seo Joon?!! 

2 people like this

Posted

Annyeong everyone:)... Can't believe two weeks to go for the drama premiere... cmiiw:lol:. Thanks for all picts and videos, chingus... And @Visually-wandering, in case of you want to join us:D

4 people like this