ilwoo_aein

[Upcoming KBS Drama 2017] Third-rate My Way (Fight My Way) 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | premieres 8 May

198 posts in this topic

Posted

3 hours ago, Chi Le said:

of course its gonna go the usual timeslot. there is no reason to change that. its not cable network

 

I just wanted to thank you for making this thread!! it's too late but forgive me for it!! :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

ConfrimedThis drama will be follow 'Perfect Wife', first eps at May. (22:00 Mon-Tues)

 

 

YEAAAAAAAAAAH!! :w00t: thank you so much for the news chingu!! :wub: I'm so happy!! :w00t: 

 

 

cr: thirdratemyway.ssammyway

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I will be watching this drama for Jiwonie baby <3 !! Happy to see her as lead female she's soo talented XD And I like Park Seo Joon too!!!! 

Thanks for this thread :)) ! Can't waiiit~~ And I hope it's a slice of life kind of drama ^^

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

3 hours ago, YuukiH said:

I will be watching this drama for Jiwonie baby <3 !! Happy to see her as lead female she's soo talented XD And I like Park Seo Joon too!!!! 

Thanks for this thread :)) ! Can't waiiit~~ And I hope it's a slice of life kind of drama ^^

 

hi chingu!! I didn't watch much of Kim Ji Won but I heared alot of praises for her so I can trust her talent and I love Park Seo Joon and I'm sure of his talent :wink: now I/we can hope the drama turnes out as good as we wish for!! :D:w00t: 

cr:  thirdratemyway.ssammyway

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Perfect Wife has 20 eps.Broadcast period: 27/2 -2/5, so first ep  Third - Rate My Way is on May 8.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
KBS fills out spring drama lineup with Third-Rate My Way, Sang-shik and Nara
by javabeans | March 7, 2017 | 1 Comment
 

myway_1.jpg

KBS has finalized the next set of dramas in its weeknight lineup, filling up its schedule through June with the previously announced Third-Rate My Way (which recently confirmed leads Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won) and a new project titled Sang-shik and Nara (alternate interpretation: Land of Common Sense).

 

Third-Rate My Way is getting the Monday-Tuesday timeslot following ajumma-comeback drama Perfect Wife, which recently kicked off to decent response, albeit low ratings. The drama features characters with unpromising futures living as side characters in their own lives: Kim Ji-won will play a young woman who’d dreamed of being a television presenter, who now works the info desk at a department store, while Park Seo-joon plays an ordinary office worker who was once a hotshot Taekwondo fighter. The show will be a youthful story of growth and romance, which sounds like it could be really uplifting and poignant, especially in the hands of two actors who are well-matched for talent and charisma.

Spoiler

 

As for the Wednesday-Thursday drama: I would have translated the title literally as Land of Common Sense, if not for the fact that the characters are punnily named, providing the reading Sang-shik and Nara (to be even more literal, it’s Sang-shik’s Nara), where Sang-shik is the name of the male lead and Nara is the leading lady. The drama was initially titled Secretary Kim (secretary refers to a government position, not the everyday office secretary), who is our main character, Kim Sang-shik.

Sang-shik is described as a “wacko secretary” who dreams of being a top diplomat: Good-looking, athletic, and a competent fighter, he is described as “halfway between Jang Geu-rae [of Misaeng] and [spy comedy] Kingsman.” Nara, meanwhile, is a diplomat with strict principles who never does things by half-measures and doesn’t know how to hide even the smallest emotion, who’s described as halfway between the perfect diplomat and a nutjob.

Sang-shik and Nara sounds like it could be a cute, offbeat comedy in the style of Chief Kim, although I have to pause a little when I see that writing is Kim Kyung-se of Superdaddy Yeol, which tried for poignant and sweet but ended up a tonal misfire. It will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama following Mystery Queen, the Choi Kang-hee and Kwon Sang-woo sleuther that kicks off next week in Missing 9′s timeslot.

This means that Seo Kang-joon’s drama, From a Distance, a Green Spring, has fallen off the books at KBS, since it was in the running for a spring broadcast. That project is based on a webtoon of the same name, featuring a slice-of-life story of friendships and growing up into adulthood. The description of that drama seemed promising, but it seems it’ll have to wait a while longer to see the light of day.

 

 

Via IS Plus, EToday

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/kbs-fills-out-spring-drama-lineup-with-third-rate-my-way-sang-shik-and-nara/

 

11 hours ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

Perfect Wife has 20 eps.Broadcast period: 27/2 -2/5, so first ep  Third - Rate My Way is on May 8.

 

thank you chingu for the information!! marked on my calender!! :D 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

with low rating of perfect wife, i think it will be cut to 16 episodes... just not sure if TRMW have enough time to film as they havent started filiming yet. PSJ just finish fimling the movie then go straight to this. I hope they change the name thought, third rate my way is a very strange name

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

47 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

with low rating of perfect wife, i think it will be cut to 16 episodes... just not sure if TRMW have enough time to film as they havent started filiming yet. PSJ just finish fimling the movie then go straight to this. I hope they change the name thought, third rate my way is a very strange name

 

don't really know much about cutting episodes rules and if KBS is used to it or not but I think many dramas suffered poor rating but didn't get caught!! :unsure: and anyways if they do cut episodes they'll need to air something else in wait for enough material for our drama to be filmed before its airing!! 

maybe they will though I don't really mind the current name, I got used to it!! :D but I read the reason behind this title in Dramabean's article "(A note on the title: If it sounds a little awkward, it’s because there’s wordplay involved that doesn’t quite make it in translation; the title smushes together the word for “third-rate” (sanmai) with the English “my way,” making it both third-rate and my way.)"

full article can be read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/kim-ji-won-chun-woo-hee-up-for-same-lead-role-in-kbss-third-rate-my-way/

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

cr: owner

I don't know much about UFC's players and I'm totaly fine with his body as it is :wink::tongue: but Fighting for our beloved and hard working young actor Park Seo Joon and wish him the best!!  :heart: and wish the best for our drama too!! :D 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 06/03/2017 at 10:03 PM, sakura2016 said:

 

hi chingu!! I didn't watch much of Kim Ji Won but I heared alot of praises for her so I can trust her talent and I love Park Seo Joon and I'm sure of his talent :wink: now I/we can hope the drama turnes out as good as we wish for!! :D:w00t: 

cr:  thirdratemyway.ssammyway

 PSJ is lucky to have her as his female lead,  I've been eyeing  kim ji won for some time,  in fact she's one of the actresses i'd like to be paired up with yoo seung ho. So, PSJ should size this opportunity and give us a witch romance kiss scene 2.0 

On 07/03/2017 at 1:10 AM, Vo Ki Trieu said:

Perfect Wife has 20 eps.Broadcast period: 27/2 -2/5, so first ep  Third - Rate My Way is on May 8.

 i may give it a try.  On May, my mon/ Tues and Wed/thurs will filled with dramas. It's been a few months i'm on a diet with dramas. Usually i would have 3/4 airing dramas to watch.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, Berou said:

 PSJ is lucky to have her as his female lead,  I've been eyeing  kim ji won for some time,  in fact she's one of the actresses i'd like to be paired up with yoo seung ho. So, PSJ should size this opportunity and give us a witch romance kiss scene 2.0 

 i may give it a try.  On May, my mon/ Tues and Wed/thurs will filled with dramas. It's been a few months i'm on a diet with dramas. Usually i would have 3/4 airing dramas to watch.

 

hhhhhhhhhhh yes I'd love that!! :wink: 

I just realised I have many dramas I'm looking forward too that will be either starting or mid-airing in May!! :blink: hhhhhhhhhh 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/6/2017 at 9:03 PM, sakura2016 said:

 

hi chingu!! I didn't watch much of Kim Ji Won but I heared alot of praises for her so I can trust her talent and I love Park Seo Joon and I'm sure of his talent :wink: now I/we can hope the drama turnes out as good as we wish for!! :D:w00t: 

I follow her since 2013 and I've seen all her dramas!!! She's basically a chameleon! Very talented, with beauty XD

She played very different characters and perfectly nailed them :) . But as espected I love her more her strong characters :)) I'm happy that Choi Ae Ra will be a girl crush in this drama <3

And I love that she continue to improve every time, she get better and better (this is not me being a Jiwon trash lol) <3 <3

So happy that Park Seo Joon is paired with her, I didn't watch a lot of his drama but the few I saw he really good and handsome!!!! 

 

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

12 hours ago, YuukiH said:

I follow her since 2013 and I've seen all her dramas!!! She's basically a chameleon! Very talented, with beauty XD

She played very different characters and perfectly nailed them :) . But as espected I love her more her strong characters :)) I'm happy that Choi Ae Ra will be a girl crush in this drama <3

And I love that she continue to improve every time, she get better and better (this is not me being a Jiwon trash lol) <3 <3

So happy that Park Seo Joon is paired with her, I didn't watch a lot of his drama but the few I saw he really good and handsome!!!! 

 

 

even though I didn't watch much of her I could see that she's a talented actress from the few I saw of her and I'm happy that she got her 1st leading role with Park Seo Joon!!

Spoiler

the 1st time I watched him was in Kill Me Heal Me and I and many others admired his strong presence and never being outshined by his leading seniors who've been in the industery for over a decate when he only started his acting career for 3 years in comparison, instead you can see them all shining together giving us memoriable characters and moments and he gained the title of "Best Oppa Ever" from us thanks to his role there!! :heart: then I watched his other projects up till Hwarang which was the drama that sent me in full fangirling mode for him!! I loved him in all his dramas, alot, but that drama made me see him with heart in my eyes!! :tongue::love: anyway, he's really talented that you can always trust him and he always had a good chemistery with all his co-stars males and females, he even won "Best Couple Award" with his male co-star Ji Sung for their drama Kill Me Heal Me winning against the main OTP that was nominated as well!! :lol: 

 

loved this fan-edit!! :wub: 

cr:  miss.roffy

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

23 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't know much about UFC's players and I'm totaly fine with his body as it is :wink::tongue: but Fighting for our beloved and hard working young actor Park Seo Joon and wish him the best!!  :heart: and wish the best for our drama too!! :D 

Omo Chingu that just means he's going to work outevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifGet those muscles more toned.  I've only watched KJW in one drama but I loved her in it. She's a good actress that has a lot of charisma. You just can help but become invested w/her character. She and PSJ are gong to be great together.  

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

7 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Omo Chingu that just means he's going to work outevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifGet those muscles more toned.  I've only watched KJW in one drama but I loved her in it. She's a good actress that has a lot of charisma. You just can help but become invested w/her character. She and PSJ are gong to be great together.  

 

I loved his body as it is :love: 

Spoiler

cr: owner

 

but I won't say for more!! hihihi :blush: 

yes I'm waiting for that!! :wub: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I will watch this for Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won. The plot seems interesting, hopefully this project will bring out the best in both of them. 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 hours ago, jgismyking said:

I will watch this for Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won. The plot seems interesting, hopefully this project will bring out the best in both of them. 

 

hope so too!! :) 

the 2nd leads have been confirmesd as well!! :) 

cr: owner

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Third-Rate-My-Way-sc11.jpeg

Song Ha-Yoon is cast in upcoming KBS2 drama series “Third-Rate My Way” starring Park Seo-Joon & Kim Ji-Won. In the upcoming drama series, Song Ha-Yoon will play major supporting character Baek Seol-Hee. In addition, drama series “Third-Rate My Way” is now set to air Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 PM after the conclusion of “Ms. Perfect“.

cre: asianwiki

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

a look for our drama OTP together!! :tongue::wub: they met at "Road Fighting Championship 037 XX" :D 

Spoiler

cr: owner

 

cr: thirdratemyway.ssammyway

cr: owner

I'm waiting for the script reading day!! :D

Spoiler

cr: owner

 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 3/9/2017 at 9:04 PM, sakura2016 said:
 

I don't know much about UFC's players and I'm totaly fine with his body as it is :wink::tongue: but Fighting for our beloved and hard working young actor Park Seo Joon and wish him the best!!  :heart: and wish the best for our drama too!! :D 

 

I am not familiar with the term as well, is it something that Choi Sunghoon (Sarang's appa of Superman Return) participated in?

whatever it is, I am expecting to see more abs from him.. LOL 

and more smiles of course.. his smile is so addictive :wub:

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

9 minutes ago, memmadira said:

 

I am not familiar with the term as well, is it something that Choi Sunghoon (Sarang's appa of Superman Return) participated in?

whatever it is, I am expecting to see more abs from him.. LOL 

and more smiles of course.. his smile is so addictive :wub:

 

yes I think so!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're waiting for it too chingu!! :love: and yes more smiles too!! his smile is addorable!! :blush:

cr: owners

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now