ilwoo_aein

[Upcoming KBS Drama 2017] Third-rate My Way (Fight My Way) 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | premieres 22 May

208 posts in this topic

Posted

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I always love it when long-time friends ends up lovers!! :wub: 

Me too, I hope this is a 'slice of life' type of drama.

Hey @sava2sava I'm happy your going to join us:heart: PSJ has been a busy guy, I'm happy we don't have to wait too long to see him.

5 people like this

Posted

11 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Me too, I hope this is a 'slice of life' type of drama.

Hey @sava2sava I'm happy your going to join us:heart: PSJ has been a busy guy, I'm happy we don't have to wait too long to see him.

yes!! hope so!! :D 

I was worried since Hwarang was about to end and then the confirmation came at the drama's last episode day!! I was so happy at that moment!! :wub: 

cr: owner

4 people like this

Posted

18 hours ago, evie7 said:

@sakura2016 @zagigirl We have another PSJ drama!

:wub:....me big like :D...and hope to see him here smile very often ...in Hwarang he was so sad most of the time :(

P.S. About your avatar...nice :wub:...but how long that mr intend to sleep???

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

That PSJ is one busy fellow.

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh yes!! and hope he always be!! it's beneficial to us!! :tongue::wub: 

I like that :D...since Hwarang were pre-produced hope won't be to hard for him

As for main female lead...i like her as well...will  be hard at first to see  somone different beside her but sergeant SDJ but since its PSJ will be able to manage somehow :wink:

6 people like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:wub:....me big like :D...and hope to see him here smile very often ...in Hwarang he was so sad most of the time :(

I like that :D...since Hwarang were pre-produced hope won't be to hard for him

As for main female lead...i like her as well...will  be hard at first to see  somone different beside her but sergeant SDJ but since its PSJ will be able to manage somehow :wink:

hope so!! hs smile is :wub: 

don't think so!! he just finished filming his police movie :wink: I think he'l have enough time to have a rest than start filming for this drama!! I'm so excited!! :w00t: 

hhhhhhhhhhh I'm sure of Park Seo Joon's powers!! :wink::wub: 

cr: owners

5 people like this

Posted

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhh I'm sure of Park Seo Joon's powers!! :wink::wub: 

Well you do have a point here :blush:

...and...they do look so good together right? :wub:

5 people like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Well you do have a point here :blush:

...and...they do look so good together right? :wub:

YES!! :wub: 

now we have two beautiful and talented main leads lets hope for the drama to be a good one!! :D 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

PSJ looks so handsome when he smiles crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif.

Looks like we will be able to watch him in a drama sometime in Aprilcrazy-monkey-emoticon-101.gif

I love  Kim Ji Won, she's going to be great in this one. I can't wait to see our OTP together. They look good together in the fan edits.

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
6 people like this

Posted

11 minutes ago, evie7 said:

PSJ looks so handsome when he smiles crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif.

Looks like we will be able to watch him in a drama sometime in Aprilcrazy-monkey-emoticon-101.gif

I love  Kim Ji Won, she's going to be great in this one. I can't wait to see our OTP together. They look good together in the fan edits.

it's said the drama is going to air in May as I read!! 

yes!! I'm so looking forward for them!! :wub: 

5 people like this

Posted

28 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

YES!! :wub: 

now we have two beautiful and talented main leads lets hope for the drama to be a good one!! :D 

Lets hope! Hope that that small part writer has with all of it he'll do it right as well :tongue:

14 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Well would be best if its next week but april will be fine...i really didn't think will be so fast anyway...

Yeah they look good...tnx to all guys for such a great fan edits!

EDIT: may it is! Don't want to hear june tomm :o :wink:

5 people like this

Posted

11 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Lets hope! Hope that that small part writer has with all of it he'll do it right as well :tongue:

Well would be best if its next week but april will be fine...i really didn't think will be so fast anyway...

Yeah they look good...tnx to all guys for such a great fan edits!

EDIT: may it is! Don't want to hear june tomm :o :wink:

yes!! hope so!!

hhhhhhhhhh no!! I read May in every article I saw!! :D 

4 people like this

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

I'm kinda worried with this drama 'cause I learned that this have the same timeslot & will compete with Ruler: Master of the Mask... koreans love saeguk drama so I'm afraid for the possible outcome in ratings... This should have a unique and strong love story so that they can level up with the competitors... I'll be supporting both as I'm following and waiting for Ruler updates too... but whoever have high ratings between these two drama I'm fine with it...  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

7 people like this

Posted

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it's said the drama is going to air in May as I read!! 

yes!! I'm so looking forward for them!! :wub: 

I'm sorry chingu that I didn't write clearly, I meant to let @zagigirl know the mr from my avi is in a drama in April. Sometimes I know what I mean, but don't always convey the thought whistling1-smiley-face.gif

3 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm kinda worried with this drama 'cause I learned that this have the same timeslot & will compete with Ruler: Master of the Mask... koreans love saeguk drama so I'm afraid for the possible outcome in ratings... This should have a unique and strong love story so that they can level up with the competitors... I'll be supporting both as I'm following and waiting for Ruler updates too... but whoever have high ratings between these two drama I'm fine with it...  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

Omo I was wondering what they will be up against toobig-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif I'm looking forward to both of them but Ruler does seem to be a very strong contender. I just hope that they both do well and will be happy for either of them too.

6 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

does it?!! they are both on May but the airing days weren't confirmed yet!!

yes I'm waiting for that drama too and really hope they won't go against each otherthough I'll take this drama's side more but sure will wish the best for both!! :D

53 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm sorry chingu that I didn't write clearly, I meant to let @zagigirl know the mr from my avi is in a drama in April. Sometimes I know what I mean, but don't always convey the thought whistling1-smiley-face.gif

Omo I was wondering what they will be up against toobig-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif I'm looking forward to both of them but Ruler does seem to be a very strong contender. I just hope that they both do well and will be happy for either of them too.

hhhhhhhh it's ok chingu!! we all can end up doing that with many dramas in our minds!! :wink:

4 people like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes I'm waiting for that drama too and really hope they won't go against each otherthough I'll take this drama's side more but sure will wish the best for both!! :D

I hope they are on different nights, I want them both to do wellcute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif It's a drag if you have favs going up against each other.  I hope we get to see Park Seo Joon in plenty of suits, I'm not sure if he's playing a MMA fighter that we will get the chance ,but I'm all for seeing him in the ring doing some action scenes crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

5 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Yeah it would be nice if the airing days r different...if both dramas will be very good might be hard...but somehow heart always pulls to one the most :wink:..lets worry later when may come

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

He does? Good knews :D...time will go faster :)

Tnx chingu...i thought there r no news to share after your last post :sweatingbullets:

4 people like this

Posted

51 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I hope they are on different nights, I want them both to do wellcute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif It's a drag if you have favs going up against each other.  I hope we get to see Park Seo Joon in plenty of suits, I'm not sure if he's playing a MMA fighter that we will get the chance ,but I'm all for seeing him in the ring doing some action scenes crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

hope so!! I really hated if dramas I love go against each other!! *paoty face*

yes!! I want to see him in suits, in tekwando outfit and whatever other outfits he get to wear as a fighter or no fighter!! in other words just give him to me!! :tongue::love: and sure thing we will get to see him in action :love:

11 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Yeah it would be nice if the airing days r different...if both dramas will be very good might be hard...but somehow heart always pulls to one the most :wink:..lets worry later when may come

He does? Good knews :D...time will go faster :)

Tnx chingu...i thought there r no news to share after your last post :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhh right!! :wink::tongue: let's hope for the best!! :D

4 people like this

Posted

#AhnJaeHong offered role in KBS's #SsamMyWay

C5ak2nuU8AAd0tA.jpg

cre: tw

6 people like this

Posted

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won officially confirmed to star together in new romantic drama

por Nhu Nguyen en Dom., Feb 26, 2017

992eeb81-1dc3-4860-b00a-0d2b82eb3b3d.jpg
 0  0

Park Seo Joon (She Was Pretty) and Kim Ji Won (Descendants of the Sun) have officially signed on to lead in a new series together. We have details on their characters and storyline!

The two interpretation of the show’s title “Ssam my way” clearly indicates the show’s encouraging and spirited narrative: “Fight My Way” and “Third-Rate My Way”. The two stars play close friends who live uninspired with their own lives and wish to prove themselves in their dream careers despite whatever setbacks they encounter.

Park Seo Joon stars as Go Dong Man, a former taekwondo star who works as a temporary office worker while moonlighting as an unknown mixed martial arts fighter. Kim Ji Won stars as Choi Ae Ra, a department store information desk employee who aspires to become a television news anchor.

Ahn Jae Hong (Answer Me 1988) has also been inked a role in the series.

Park and Kim’s characters see each other as nothing more than friends, but that inevitably changes. As they mature to figure out who they are as a person, they also grow more romantically fond of each other in the process.

The drama is reportedly set to air on KBS this May.

What do you think about this pairing?

Photo credit: Sure/Elle

Source: (1), (2), (3), (4)

https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/park-seo-joon-and-kim-ji-won-officially-confirmed-to-star-together-in-new-romantic-drama/

hhhhhhh I'm posting every article I find!! :lol::tongue: 

4 people like this

Posted

I'm so missing Hwarang so I'm glad Park Seo Joon is returning to dramaland soon. And it's with the very beautiful Kim Ji Won! :wub: This couple looks visually perfect so I hope their chemistry is amazing as well! 

This drama is about friends turns lover, I bet they will look really cute..:wub: Can't wait for the drama to air! ^_^

I'm so missing Hwarang so I'm glad Park Seo Joon is returning to dramaland soon. And it's with the very beautiful Kim Ji Won! :wub: This couple looks visually perfect so I hope their chemistry is amazing as well! 

This drama is about friends turns lover, I bet they will look really cute..:wub: Can't wait for the drama to air! ^_^

4 people like this