ilwoo_aein

[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

3,061 posts in this topic

Posted

17 hours ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

#AhnJaeHong offered role in KBS's #SsamMyWay

Oh hope he accepts it,i really like him as an actor and as a start i really like the casting,even if it's only the leads i'm very but very happy as there isin't one side part that must carry the drama,both are great actors so it's balanced so i have hope for the rest of the cast to be in the same tone...

 

In terms of ratings we'll never know how it will fare...I guess we are the winners for having so many potential great stories ahead of us even if they will be head to head...

 

I hope we'll be able to see Seo Joon'ah smile much more,as his character in Hwarang was quite serious and even gloomy...Anticipating now the news about their characters in more depth...on the romance part i don't have any problem,he always has amazing chemistry with all his co-stars

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

25 minutes ago, memmadira said:

I'm so missing Hwarang so I'm glad Park Seo Joon is returning to dramaland soon. And it's with the very beautiful Kim Ji Won! :wub: This couple looks visually perfect so I hope their chemistry is amazing as well! 

 

This drama is about friends turns lover, I bet they will look really cute..:wub: Can't wait for the drama to air! ^_^

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Oh hope he accepts it,i really like him as an actor and as a start i really like the casting,even if it's only the leads i'm very but very happy as there isin't one side part that must carry the drama,both are great actors so it's balanced so i have hope for the rest of the cast to be in the same tone...

 

In terms of ratings we'll never know how it will fare...I guess we are the winners for having so many potential great stories ahead of us even if they will be head to head...

 

I hope we'll be able to see Seo Joon'ah smile much more,as his character in Hwarang was quite serious and even gloomy...Anticipating now the news about their characters in more depth...on the romance part i don't have any problem,he always has amazing chemistry with all his co-stars

 

the casting is visually beautiful added to being talented and we can be assured about the chemistery as Park Seo Joon always had chemistery with all his co-stars males and females!! :wink::tongue: 

and having OTP being friends then growing into lovers is always fun because we get to see them themselves around each other and supporting each other which I love and I can see them being cute togeher!! :wub: let's hope for the best and more smiles from Park Seo Joon!! :D:wub: 

cr: owner

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

 

 

 

the casting is visually beautiful added to being talented and we can be assured about the chemistery as Park Seo Joon always had chemistery with all his co-stars males and females!! :wink::tongue: 

and having OTP being friends then growing into lovers is always fun because we get to see them themselves around each other and supporting each other which I love and I can see them being cute togeher!! :wub: let's hope for the best and more smiles from Park Seo Joon!! :D:wub: 

cr: owner

Indeed,i also love this transition from friend to lover in dramaland...I find it somehow more rich and complex and u get somehow the feel that their feelings are more real and genuine and that they actually know each other unlike so many dramas we are told they love each other and to believe yet they know so little about the other mainly because they are too busy with other stuff...And of course love at first sight rules them all and it's the sole thing that governs them...

Indeed like u said,Seo Joon has chemistry with all his co-stars no matter who they are so it's always great as we won't have to worry on that aspect...

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

32 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Indeed,i also love this transition from friend to lover in dramaland...I find it somehow more rich and complex and u get somehow the feel that their feelings are more real and genuine and that they actually know each other unlike so many dramas we are told they love each other and to believe yet they know so little about the other mainly because they are too busy with other stuff...And of course love at first sight rules them all and it's the sole thing that governs them...

Indeed like u said,Seo Joon has chemistry with all his co-stars no matter who they are so it's always great as we won't have to worry on that aspect...

 

hhhhhhhhh I love the other kind of loves too but yes this kind of love have its own charm with their feeling growing and getting deeper the more they see and know of each other best and worst, and they were there in each others lives in all their important times ups and downs which make their love stronger and more real and deep!! :wub: 

yes!! :D

and how did I forget that they met on KBS Drama Awards 2016?!! :ohhhhh

 

Park Hyung Sik gave her the award and Park Seo Joon gave her the flowers and now they are going to be OTP for KBS drama!! :D 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Looks like I'll be with good company

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Looks like I'll be with good company

 

same feeling here!! :D

cr: owner

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'm waiting for more news about the drama!! :D 

cr:  joonwon.couple

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

 

cr: owners

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

POLL: Which upcoming K-dramas of 2017 are you looking forward to the most?

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Mar 01, 2017

9786a608-2b17-433c-a2a8-8757ab2686d9.jpg
 0  0
 

There are so many amazing looking K-dramas coming up for the spring, summer and fall of 2017 that it's hard to keep track! So the big question is, out of these 20 upcoming K-dramas, which ones are you looking forward to the most?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-upcoming-k-dramas-of-2017-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most/

hhhhhhhhhh and I ended up voting for 5 dramas intead of one!! :sweatingbullets::tongue: I voted for Lee Jong Seok's drama "While You Were Sleeping" Park Seo Joon's drama "Third-Rate My Way" Park Hae Jin's drama "Man X Man", Lee Jun Gi's drama "Crimilnal Mind", and Yoo Seung Ho's drama "Ruler:Master of The Mask"!! 

hhhhhhhhhhh I voted again (I voted yesterday 1st time) and it worked!! :lol: this time I only voted for two: Lee Jong Seok's and Park Seo Joon's dramas!! :tongue: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 2/27/2017 at 1:19 PM, Miky88 said:

I hope we'll be able to see Seo Joon'ah smile much more,as his character in Hwarang was quite serious and even gloomy...Anticipating now the news about their characters in more depth...on the romance part i don't have any problem,he always has amazing chemistry with all his co-stars

I want him to play a happy guy too. I'm in love w/his smile..

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I found these!! I thik they are character discription for Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won characters!! :w00t:

 

 

cr: as tagged

I'm so Happy to see updates about the drama!! :w00t::wub:

OH!! the drama's timeslot is the same as Ruler: Master of The Mask apparently with both airing on Wednesday and Thursday nights!! :( anyway I wish the best for both of them and to be love and successful!! :heart::)

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

@sakura2016 not really, Ruler will air  at 22:00 whereas third rate my way at 23:00 KST. So you can live stream both of them back to back :) , no dilemna.

And for the rest of you who fear ruler will "steal" my third rate way's ratings, rest assured. Ruler won't be a competitor :wink:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 not really, Ruler will air  at 22:00 whereas third rate my way at 23:00 KST. So you can live stream both of them back to back :) , no dilemna.

And for the rest of you who fear ruler will "steal" my third rate way's ratings, rest assured. Ruler won't be a competitor :wink:

23:00? I think there're some mistake. The golden timeslot is 22:00. And this drama looks like will air at Mon-Tues, while Ruler at Wed-Thurs.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

4 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

23:00? I think there're some mistake. The golden timeslot is 22:00. And this drama looks like will air at Mon-Tues, while Ruler at Wed-Thurs.

in wiki, it's written wed & thurs at 23:00 KST tho. it's the "unofficial timeslot". i've just checked the naver page, the timeslot isn't confirmed yet.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 not really, Ruler will air  at 22:00 whereas third rate my way at 23:00 KST. So you can live stream both of them back to back :) , no dilemna.

And for the rest of you who fear ruler will "steal" my third rate way's ratings, rest assured. Ruler won't be a competitor :wink:

 

9 hours ago, Berou said:
9 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

23:00? I think there're some mistake. The golden timeslot is 22:00. And this drama looks like will air at Mon-Tues, while Ruler at Wed-Thurs.

in wiki, it's written wed & thurs at 23:00 KST tho. it's the "unofficial timeslot". i've just checked the naver page, the timeslot isn't confirmed yet.

 

hhhhhhhhhhh if I sawthe 23:00 KST I wouldn't have been worried since I never saw a KBS, MBC or SBS airing their dramas at 23:00 and as it's said their "golden" timeslot is 22:00 and so I would've realisedit's a mistake or unofficial timeslot!! :sweatingbullets: but I would be really happy if the two dramas will have two different timeslot not for rating competition (only) but because I wan't to watch both and don't want to prioritise one over the other!! let's hope for the best!! :D

 

cr: owner

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I'll be watching this as I love Park Seo Joon

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

12 hours ago, samzi85 said:

I'll be watching this as I love Park Seo Joon

 

hi chingu, me too!! :D

cr: owner

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

of course its gonna go the usual timeslot. there is no reason to change that. its not cable network

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

ConfrimedThis drama will be follow 'Perfect Wife', first eps at May. (22:00 Mon-Tues)

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now