Prequel: The Legend of Zu 蜀山战记之剑侠传奇

Replacing: The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀

Cast:

Yang Zi as Zhu Yi Huan/Li Yi Huan

Qin Jun Jie as Kangxi

Mao Zi Jun as Zhu Ci Xuan/Li Jian Qing

Jennifer Shu as Xue Qing Cheng / Shu Wan Xin

Synopsis:

The story of the ill-fated romance between Zhu Yi Huan, the last princess of the Ming Dynasty and Kangxi, the young emperor of the Qing Dynasty.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Legend of Dragon Pearl 龙珠传奇 Raw Episodes

The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Like 1

Is any site subblinf this drama? Does not matter how much u like a drama, It's hard to watch if there is English sub.

I just marathon ep 1 - 12 yesterday. this show is so addictive!  I love Yang Zi & her BF's banter but as usual Yang Zi seems to be playing the same kind of roles...

• Like 1

it is a great series actually. what a loss there is no subtitles for this one :) hope it gets subbed sometime soon

• Like 2

Loving the chemistry between the OTP. An added plus is that they're also dating in real-life too!!

• Like 1

So...I started this series with a clear mind...wanting to give it a go. By the time I was 30 episodes in...I knew I had fallen in a trap...not the nice trap either that you don't want to get out. The storyline dragged hopelessly and I literally could skip through each episode in under 5 minutes and still know what is happening! I finally lost my patience and skipped to episode 90...and boy...was I angry. I'm not going to give away spoilers...but if anyone plans to watch this series...maybe think twice (or more) before wanting to tackle this. 

I want to meet the scriptwriter. I promise I won't hurt them. 

• LOL 1

Just finished episode 90, and not The End yet. Too bad , This Series still have second season. Don't know when they will release. :bawling:

• Like 1

i can't understand the final ..i mean why she died?I really dont understand the part :she is leaving with the other man emperor watch when she go..and them she receive the blody dress and a see a part of an arrow..but for me the  the cut of the dress seemed to me to be made by the sword...can

somebody to explain me please?

• Like 1

OMG People.... Please put "SPOILER" on your comments if you have details about the ending....

My eyes, my eyes....... now i don't want to watch it because someone is going to die.... sad

Anyways, I hope someone pick up on subbing this series soon...

• Like 1

So sad no subtitles....After watching MV of this drama I really wish to watch it but again C drama subtitles problem. :bawling:

1 to 13 not bad..  Very funny. 

But then too dragy..  And the ending..  Like clif hanger..  Look like that yi huan die.. 

Well i think if they make season 2 there is a chance that yi huan not die..