Liu Yitong

Nie Zihao

Huang Shichao

Liang Baoling

Li Hao

Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

The Legend of Zu 2 蜀山战纪2踏火行歌 Raw Episodes

The Legend of Zu 蜀山战记之剑侠传奇 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

Quite a no of newbies and less-known actors in this drama. I take note of the male lead Yu Ying Qi acted by 21yo Chen Zheyuan 陈哲远. Before this, he was in TV version of 秘果 All About Secrets. I feel his acting is quite natural. Next he would pair up with actor Hu Yi Tian in 绝代双骄 Handsome Siblings.

Spoiler

Related image

2115491461-2.jpg

Here in the fantasy drama....the male char and female char initially stayed as "brother-and-sister" but not real type, she was saved and adopted earlier on. Thus part of the painful romance is she only treat him as brother or childhood friend and she like another guy....while he can only hide his feelings and get jealous all the time.

There are many fan-made clips....think this one showcase his love for the female char quite well. One of the bottom right icons will switch off the onscreen comments.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19604834/

Think no eng sub yet.

Anyway i didn't watch yet...so i can't really comment if the drama is good esp the female lead....b'cos there are several factors eg good script, acting (esp the main leads) etc.

End credit song 心微痛 (loosely translated as Mild Heartache) :

• Like 1

I would like to know who sang the legend of zu 2 end credit song which was translated as mild heartache.