larus

[Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

715 posts in this topic

Posted

37 minutes ago, larus said:

Mystery Queen producers explain ending, hopes for Season 2

So they filmed the last episode with a second season in mind, but weren't even sure if they have another season in the first place. Well......that's brave....and a bit stupid. 

Still unhappy about the finale, too many questions unanswered, way too many things are still unsolved and it really felt just like a mid-season finale. 

6 people like this

Posted

On 5/26/2017 at 4:42 PM, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, she didn't claim to be HWS' girlfriend. She only said that she was HS!! She was the one they had been after!! When they killed HWS' girlfriend, they thought, they had killed the right person but they never did hence the father thought that HWS was loving someone dangerous!! In the end, they killed an innocent person. It doesn't bother me that we don't know who the real HS is: she is just a spy and stole important information. The real effect was to show that Mr. Kim and Ha had been mistaken all this time. They had never succeeded because they thought that with HS' death, their crime had been covered up but this is not true. Ha and Kim have a lot of blood on their hands: YSO's parents and HS.  

Sure, they could have found a better ending, but I was not disappointed by it. Yes, you have to think a little in order to put everything into his places but I am fine with that.  

bang on.. this puts everything in right perspective

4 people like this

Posted

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/mystery-queen-producers-explain-ending-hopes-for-season-2/comment-page-2/#comment-2852891

And with this explanation I'm at peace. Told u we needed to find out the truth. Also said blatant hint towards season 2 not open ending. But all of you'll were in deep denial or philosophically theorizing the drama.

Nobody bothered to find out the facts. A spade is called a spade for a reason.

Oh dramas which had sequels

Let's Eat , Drinking Solo

Gifs Quiz 4 season

Special Affairs 10 Vampire prosecutor

Age of youth

These weren't on the level ratings/popularity wise of say a show like liar game but had sequels.

4 people like this

Posted

I don't think many shippers would be too happy if they did do a sequel and they made  it like Drinking Solo  :wink: 

Anyway I think we should be hopeful but not expectant at this point. 

3 people like this

Posted

First Headline: "Mystery Queen producers explain ending, hopes for Season 2".  Next Headline:  "The Moon is Made Out of Cheese".  Fake News?

3 people like this

Posted

Mystery Queen: Episode 16 (Final)

by HappilyEverAfter

MysteryQueen16-01168.jpg

There’s a reason that everyone kept trying to warn Seol-ok and Wan-seung away from getting to the bottom of the murders of their loved ones — it presents a very real danger to both of them. Nevertheless, giving up isn’t in the blood of our trusty detective duo, and they’re determined to extract the truth and arrest the real culprits, no matter what.

read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/mystery-queen-episode-16-final/

3 people like this

Posted

On 29/05/2017 at 5:03 PM, RobinM said:

I don't think many shippers would be too happy if they did do a sequel and they made  it like Drinking Solo  :wink: 

Anyway I think we should be hopeful but not expectant at this point. 

99% of sequels not as good as first series.  I hate the ending of this show.  Every episode was good except the last!

2 people like this

Posted

All OST translate from POPGASA HERE

1 person likes this

Posted

KBS confirmed to have in works season 2 of Queen of Mystery.

3 people like this

Posted

JUL 20 2017

Choi Gang-Hee & Kwon Sang-Woo cast in KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2”

DFJ0z3DUAAM1Bef.jpg

Choi Gang-Hee & Kwon Sang-Woo are cast in KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2.” The duo starred earlier this year in “Queen of Mystery” and they will reprise their respective roles in “Queen of Mystery 2.” Screenwriter Lee Sung-Min will also return to handle the screenplay. “Queen of Mystery 2” will first air February, 2018 on Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/choi-gang-hee-kwon-sang-woo-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery-2

Season 2 Thread

1 person likes this

Posted

AMAZING!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Please let the  BOTH leads return !

1 person likes this

Posted

@Dhakra There is a second season!!:grin: So now we might get the answer of the past.

2 people like this

Posted

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is a second season!!:grin: So now we might get the answer of the past.

Really? :love: Good news! Finally we receive a proper end and get answers :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Hah told u 

Always investigate facts. Never rely on speculations.

Learn to call a spade a spade rather than philosophically putting a positive spin on it.

It's sickenkly positive. Yes I'm saying that to you robin.

Even tipsymocha agree the ending was not done well.

I look forward to rejoin this forum next Feb 

lots of love

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't call people out to gloat. It's rude and immature. 

I said I did not think their would be a second season. I was wrong.But slow your roll anyway:If the lead actors don't commit for any reason you will get a very different show.