larus

[Current Drama 2017] Mystery Queen 추리의 여왕

398 posts in this topic

Posted

About Protea flowers:

What Does the Protea Flower Mean?

What the protea flower means depends on the circumstances and the relationship between the giver and receiver, but there are some commonly agreed upon meanings for the protea flower.

• Diversity
  • Daring
  • Transformation
  • Courage

They don't mean love but other things that are important for Seol Ok to have :)

8 people like this

Posted

29 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I love all your comments chingu's and thanks for responding @nona88  @stroppyse @larus. Waiting for my other chingus's opinion on this matter. 

I think I would not have minded how SOK came to love with her In Laws if they had treated her better. What richard simmons me of is that she loves them and I have no idea if they love her back. It felt so odd and you guys made a valuable point.  I guess I wouldn't have thought it was awkward if they had taken better care of her or even cared for her. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy with the way SO is being treated by her husband and his family now. They definitely don't appreciate her nearly enough for everything that she has done for them and continues to do for them. And, I'm highly suspicious of them anyway.

Even if SO stays with her husband, I'm hoping that he's not really a corrupt prosecutor regardless of his reputation with the detectives, because SO deserves better than that. Actually, I'm wondering about a scenario where SO solves a case which her husband as prosecutor then refuses to prosecute because of lack of evidence, and she goes and gets irrefutable evidence which her husband then does away with because he doesn't want the case to be prosecuted because he's taken a payoff or something. Or maybe this is actually lighter fare than that, and her husband is just what he seems. A bit of a jerk prosecutor who is full of himself with respect to his career, but still cares for his wife and family. Who knows. 

6 people like this

Posted

56 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I love all your comments chingu's and thanks for responding @nona88  @stroppyse @larus. Waiting for my other chingus's opinion on this matter. 

I think I would not have minded how SOK came to love with her In Laws if they had treated her better. What richard simmons me of is that she loves them and I have no idea if they love her back. It felt so odd and you guys made a valuable point.  I guess I wouldn't have thought it was awkward if they had taken better care of her or even cared for her. 

me too i loved everyone thought and  i agree with what  @stroppyse @larus.  said in this matter i think i am not the only one who feel bad about this nice past  memory scenes that maybe was just made for us to feel nice and warm :relaxed:

but no something odd but still i am hoping i am wrong i can't imaging how SO will feel if what we thinking was right 

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

I just think they got a free indentured servant (and then an ready maid bride that was groomed to marry their son) who had apparently no one else and no where to go. She was subtly made to feel everyday she must pay them back for helping her and when she wanted or needed something she was selfishly ungrateful. They aren't really cruel people but they are users who hit a goldmine.

what you said dear is the the  most nice worse true , yeh if they are just selfish  and user and they use her all this years so it bad but at least not more worse then what i was thinking they did to her ( i like the less hurt if i can choice i will choice yours ) but that don't mean it was okay what they did, i mean after she helped her husband and her sister in the law get collage they should think at least letting her do that to but no she has to work to make her sister in the law even getting PHD and keep working to get money for everyone and they  don't feel bad at all , they even feel she still not so much for them , and that may gave explain how much they selfish and only think about themselves so why they get a strange girl tp live with them it not like they know she will be so nice to fell for all that and live like this . 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It is rare for a non-family member to take a child in, especially if they have children who are similar ages, though not unheard of. As for her parents, I can see if there is no family or if one does not like one's family, of asking a good friend to take on the care of their children. It's a huge request, but it has been done before. It is better if the child knows the new guardian, of course, but if the alternative is to go to an orphanage or to a foster family, then it's probably better to go to someone who says that she is a friend of your parent than to go into a strange institution, especially given how orphanages are held in low esteem.

Anyway, I can also see why SO is so grateful to her husband's family, though she is not being treated all that well. Actually, the surprise is that her husband's mother allowed SO to marry into the family. With a son who was being groomed to become a prosecutor or a judge, I would have thought that the mother would be more ambitious for her son's wife rather than an orphan. It actually makes me rather suspicious of it all rather than being able to accept it at face value. I do think that the husband was taken with SO when he first met her, however. The look on his face seemed to indicate that he was very taken with her, so perhaps, he was the one who insisted that they get married. Still, it just feels as if there is more than has been shown to us so far. 

Episode 6 was interesting in terms of getting more of SO's back story, however, it was a bit flat otherwise. I think mostly because there was so little interaction between WS and SO, not to mention Officer Hong being rather sad and grumpy that his favorite ajumma wasn't coming around at all, not even to solve some of the petty neighborhood crimes that she cleared up so quickly. However, the separation was probably necessary to give SO a reason to go back into sleuthing, and to give WS more appreciation of SO's skills. 

As for WS, so I guess he's a congressman's son? And, his marriage to the awyer Witch is an arranged one by their parents even as much as she wants him for herself. 

And the case of the sister-in-law, it looks as if she's willingly going into trouble herself. However, as per the preview, it looks as if we'll get to hear WS sing next episode. 

yes it really rare . and i think too that maybe the husband really loved her and was the one who  insisted to marry her , but after that he still like everyone in that family selfish he didn't care what she want and he liked her being the house wife and the maid , loving someone is also can be doing in selfish way so yes i still don't see him evil person , but i can still forgave myself  since i wasn't complete wrong of thinking about him in bad way all the week:grin: .  maybe SO is so trying to help the family cause she was even taken as wife and that wasn't what the mother in law really wanted or would be dream about so .maybe was making her feel that she need to gave more since she get all that  

and yes WS marriage is a deal and it a deal that was made from so long that what happen between powerful family , money and politic power can be one in secret  and founding and playing with law but they can make it public with marriage between the two family so no one has something against them , i think it the same old game about money and politic deal's 

i feel bad about WS i am not suppress if his father and that witch father has a hand about what happen to his first love since WS seem to know about that and that why he hated his family and he the only one who not surprised that his family company using all their power to get that guy out even with changing the whole police team in the same time he want to get him , that man  seemed so connect to his family and what happen to WS  first loved in the past and WS know something about that if he don;t already know everything 

5 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy with the way SO is being treated by her husband and his family now. They definitely don't appreciate her nearly enough for everything that she has done for them and continues to do for them. And, I'm highly suspicious of them anyway.

Even if SO stays with her husband, I'm hoping that he's not really a corrupt prosecutor regardless of his reputation with the detectives, because SO deserves better than that. Actually, I'm wondering about a scenario where SO solves a case which her husband as prosecutor then refuses to prosecute because of lack of evidence, and she goes and gets irrefutable evidence which her husband then does away with because he doesn't want the case to be prosecuted because he's taken a payoff or something. Or maybe this is actually lighter fare than that, and her husband is just what he seems. A bit of a jerk prosecutor who is full of himself with respect to his career, but still cares for his wife and family. Who knows. 

i wish that too , at least it less damage to SO even if she stay or not with him , really she can't accept un  Justice things but even if she stay with him i need her to find her own life and job she so smart and have so much talents to waste it in being that family maid  , she can at least be a private detective if she can't go to police academy and she can get law B.A from online study nothing impossible when she want and when who around her want her to improve but that didn't happen before no one even see that she should get more , the only thing that can make me forget that family is to see that the mother really wanted her to study and have a better life but she wanted to marry cause she was in love but i double that will happen since she never gave up her dream of being a police officer for her 10 years of marriage 

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Is the actor known for his singing?

to answer about that how about hearing this 

Spoiler

7 people like this

Posted

I just love the soundtrack. That theme at the end gave me goosebumps. They also played the song from yesterday

I really begin to like this drama although todays episode created more questions than it provided answers. Well, it's pretty obvious now that SO husband is one of the bad guys. SO was taken into the family after her parents death and married the son later on. I do have the feeling that they didn't marry because of love or maybe not only because of love. This whole family is really a big mystery so far. But I have to say the mother-in-law gained a lot of favour in my eyes, she seems very nice. I can understand now why SO is so grateful.

WS is the son of JW's CEO and he want him to marry her. The whole ceremony and everything around it created so much questions aswell, I really hope that he doesn't have to marry her. She's a beauty, no doubt about that, but I think she can't be trusted. She doesn't look like a nice person so far. Her smile didn't convince me so far. Why does his father want him to marry her in the first place? And why even abduct him and force him? SO's husband seems also to be involved to these people. 

I'm really getting interested in how things are going to evolve, so many questions that demand answers. I'm really getting excited about this drama. 

The vibe of the drama makes it so comfortable to watch, the way KSW potrays his character and SO solves her cases and everyday problems. The acting is on point so far, no character so far bores me, I want to know about everyone. Even SO husband, which seemed pretty marginal at first, has become very interesting. I want to know how corrupt he is, how did he turned into someone like that, why did he marry SO in the first place? He clearly wanted to hide something from her at the start of the episode. He even seemed very desinterested in her at the restaurant.

Ahh...so much I want to know.

9 people like this

Posted

Oh no! All hell may break loose when they find the Witches stolen car and both hubby and said Witch discover them.  

6 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone 

I have been looking for this song all day 장재인 (Jang Jane), 한해 (Han Hae) Does anyone know where I can buy this soundtrack???

3 people like this

Posted

Is it weird that I felt bad for the flowers during Wanseung's abduction?!:lol::tongue:

Btw who the heck kidnaps the groom-to-be:blink: yikes his fiancee must be some gangster YO. I'm confused on one thing though, after the death of Seolok's parents her MIL adopted her and took her in so she married her son who is now her husband(?) I don't know I just find it incestuous LoL eventhough they're not blood related...technically:tongue:just sayin':D I'm just LoL at the sight of Seolok sniffing out her SIL's scent! She just came across as a Beagle HA. Sniffing out the ashtray like seriously Ahjumma - it was sort of gross<_< 

I knew from the voice that it would be Jane Jang and indeed I was right. I really love the ending theme aside from the opening intro where Wanseung/Seolok do their dance number a la La La Land:D

7 people like this

Posted

She is a beagle? Perfect partner for a  crazy Drug dog detective then! 

7 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Is it weird that I felt bad for the flowers during Wanseung's abduction?!:lol::tongue:

Btw who the heck kidnaps the groom-to-be:blink: yikes his fiancee must be some gangster YO. I'm confused on one thing though, after the death of Seolok's parents her MIL adopted her and took her in so she married her son who is now her husband(?) I don't know I just find it incestuous LoL eventhough they're not blood related...technically:tongue:just sayin':D I'm just LoL at the sight of Seolok sniffing out her SIL's scent! She just came across as a Beagle HA. Sniffing out the ashtray like seriously Ahjumma - it was sort of gross<_< 

I knew from the voice that it would be Jane Jang and indeed I was right. I really love the ending theme aside from the opening intro where Wanseung/Seolok do their dance number a la La La Land:D

No, she wasn't adopted officially. Kim Ho Cheol's mother became her guardian and that's it.

So we can have a name for our OTP: snuffling detectives. Both are like dogs!! Their olfactory sense is very well developped!leaf

@UnniSarah@stroppyse@RobinM@dhakra @nona88@docster6

Based on this episode, it is pretty clear why YSO got married to KHC. First of all, KHC fell in love with her. When he met her for the first time, you can observe that he is kind of mesmerized by YSO. Secondly, YSO wanted to have a family, like her friend mentioned it. When she came to their house in order to live there, she wasn't really part of that family. She was just the daughter of a friend. Finally, our ahjumma felt indebted to that family because they took her in. She had to repay this family for this kindness.

As conclusion; I would say that she had many reasons to marry into that family: Gratitude, a certain affection for that family because of their action, KHC who was in love with her and he was serious and handsome....

Besides, I don't believe that YSO has been abused by them and has been really treated like a servant. We saw that the mother could be nice towards her too. Yet, as time passed on, her husband started neglecting her just like the family. She was part of that family and since she had no education, she only had to stay at home. Striking is that her husband tried to stop her from finding out about JDJ. He was so preoccupied that later he didn't even listen to her at the restaurant. So he wants her to live faraway from the police and the prosecutor's office so that she remains pure. From my point of view, he knows how much the past affected her and she would never accept that criminals can come out so easily. So if she were to discover that KHC is "dirty", she would leave him.

I would like to add that we have two "Kims" in this story. When the episode started, KHC received a call from a higher up named Kim. The latter was the one who sent him the file with JDJ, requesting that JDJ is released after being charged for simple larceny.

Finally, it is important to point out that the marriage between HWS and JW seems to  be in a hurry. The kidnapping, the purchase of JW's engagement dress, the phone call from JW's father making sure that HWS was there. It is more than just an arranged marriage, to me they all behave as if they were somehow under time pressure. HWS is never asked, he is just informed about the events. So the question is why.

JDJ is connected to HS, HWS's first love that's why HWS is after him. When the other Kim called him, he adviced him to be careful because he knows something that could threaten Ha. Therefore I am expecting that JDJ might die later. Ha must have ordered the killing of HS, but without the body, there is no murder evidence. To me, when he mentioned, she is missing, he was talking about her body. The way he screamed and cried gave me the feeling that she was dead: he is suffering from the loss. However, HS might have been an orphan, someone like YSO without a family who could easily disappear without anyone noticing it. Yet HWS witnessed how badly injured she was. To me, he is determined to find out what happened to HS. Ha must be related to it.

I hope, the death of YSO's parents will become a case later too. I noticed that KHC's mother mentioned that YSO's mother had suffered a lot in the past but she was doing fine then. Therefore I wonder if the reason for the suicide has been really investigated. When the detective mentioned to YSO, it was 99 % a suicide, he might have been referring to the circumstances: evidences left at the crime scene. Yet the detective might have rushed the investigation, based on the facts... without paying attention to details.    

7 people like this

Posted

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

I have been looking for this song all day 장재인 (Jang Jane), 한해 (Han Hae) Does anyone know where I can buy this soundtrack???

i dont where you can buy it but you can hear  it here it the official clip 

4 people like this

Posted

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, she wasn't adopted officially. Kim Ho Cheol's mother became her guardian and that's it.

But it doesn't make things better, It still seems a little odd for me. It may be completely fine with the law, but it just feels strange.

32 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Based on this episode, it is pretty clear why YSO got married to KHC. First of all, KHC fell in love with her. When he met her for the first time, you can observe that he is kind of mesmerized by YSO. Secondly, YSO wanted to have a family, like her friend mentioned it. When she came to their house in order to live there, she wasn't really part of that family. She was just the daughter of a friend. Finally, our ahjumma felt indebted to that family because they took her in. She had to repay this family for this kindness.

As conclusion; I would say that she had many reasons to marry into that family: Gratitude, a certain affection for that family because of their action, KHC who was in love with her and he was serious and handsome....

Shouldn't be 'love" a reason aswell why she married him? Gratitude and everything is fine, I can understand that she really feels grateful to them, but that just doesn't convince me. if she finds out about her husbands doings, she will regret marrying him. Especially if she falls in love with our cop. :D 

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Besides, I don't believe that YSO has been abused by them and has been really treated like a servant. We saw that the mother could be nice towards her too. Yet, as time passed on, her husband started neglecting her just like the family. She was part of that family and since she had no education, she only had to stay at home. Striking is that her husband tried to stop her from finding out about JDJ. He was so preoccupied that later he didn't even listen to her at the restaurant. So he wants her to live faraway from the police and the prosecutor's office so that she remains pure. From my point of view, he knows how much the past affected her and she would never accept that criminals can come out so easily. So if she were to discover that KHC is "dirty", she would leave him.

I don't think she was abused aswell, I never thought that way, but I think she still had some kind of special position within the family. She isn't blood related and she may have noticed it. I don't think her MIL is evil or the family is, I just think they are not completely honest with her. Her husband plays some game with her and keeps her low, he doesn't want her to find out and keep her away from everything that has to do with law. He didn't care at all about her in the restaurant, all he wanted is to get her away from the conversation with WS.

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Finally, it is important to point out that the marriage between HWS and JW seems to  be in a hurry. The kidnapping, the purchase of JW's engagement dress, the phone call from JW's father making sure that HWS was there. It is more than just an arranged marriage, to me they all behave as if they were somehow under time pressure. HWS is never asked, he is just informed about the events. So the question is why.

JDJ is connected to HS, HWS's first love that's why HWS is after him. When the other Kim called him, he adviced him to be careful because he knows something that could threaten Ha. Therefore I am expecting that JDJ might die later. Ha must have ordered the killing of HS, but without the body, there is no murder evidence. To me, when he mentioned, she is missing, he was talking about her body. The way he screamed and cried gave me the feeling that she was dead: he is suffering from the loss. However, HS might have been an orphan, someone like YSO without a family who could easily disappear without anyone noticing it. Yet HWS witnessed how badly injured she was. To me, he is determined to find out what happened to HS. Ha must be related to it.

Interesting thought, I agree. 

That only her body is missing makes sense, the way he cried and talked about her also gave me the thought of her being dead. When you remember how he talked about her, it could totally makes sense that her body was never found.

Ah so many interesting things, I want to see more.

5 people like this

Posted

16 minutes ago, dhakra said:

But it doesn't make things better, It still seems a little odd for me. It may be completely fine with the law, but it just feels strange.

Shouldn't be 'love" a reason aswell why she married him? Gratitude and everything is fine, I can understand that she really feels grateful to them, but that just doesn't convince me. if she finds out about her husbands doings, she will regret marrying him. Especially if she falls in love with our cop. :D 

I don't think she was abused aswell, I never thought that way, but I think she still had some kind of special position within the family. She isn't blood related and she may have noticed it. I don't think her MIL is evil or the family is, I just think they are not completely honest with her. Her husband plays some game with her and keeps her low, he doesn't want her to find out and keep her away from everything that has to do with law. He didn't care at all about her in the restaurant, all he wanted is to get her away from the conversation with WS.

Interesting thought, I agree. 

That only her body is missing makes sense, the way he cried and talked about her also gave me the thought of her being dead. When you remember how he talked about her, it could totally makes sense that her body was never found.

Ah so many interesting things, I want to see more.

First, I definitely agree with your last statement: the last episode makes me to watch more episodes . This drama is getting more and more interesting. The characters are well written. 

Well, based on the comment from her friend and on her reaction, when she met KHC for the first time, I doubt that she really loved KHC. She mentioned love as a point to her friend but the latter rejected it. In my opinion, YSO doesn't know the difference between love and "liking". That's why I never mentioned love as a reason. Sure, for her she might have mistaken it for love. Actually, it would be great if her interactions with HWS broadens her horizont and makes her realise what dating and love really mean. We shouldn't forget that this couple has no child and they have been married for a long time: why? If she really loved him, she would have expressed to have a child. She seems to like children (see the case mobbing and the last case with the abused wife).  

The missing body: my theory was reinforced when his colleagues asked him why he was so obsessed with JDJ, since he never answered. With no body, he can not tell them that his former lover was murdered. He has no proof, no body aso.  He was a witness of her being injured, but if her body went missing and evidences were tampered (letter dumping him aso), he could never prove her death. Imagine, he left her in order to call for help and when he came back, she wasn't there anymore.  

5 people like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

First, I definitely agree with your last statement: the last episode makes me to watch more episodes . This drama is getting more and more interesting. The characters are well written. 

Well, based on the comment from her friend and on her reaction, when she met KHC for the first time, I doubt that she really loved KHC. She mentioned love as a point to her friend but the latter rejected it. In my opinion, YSO doesn't know the difference between love and "liking". That's why I never mentioned love as a reason. Sure, for her she might have mistaken it for love. Actually, it would be great if her interactions with HWS broadens her horizont and makes her realise what dating and love really mean. We shouldn't forget that this couple has no child and they have been married for a long time: why? If she really loved him, she would have expressed to have a child. She seems to like children (see the case mobbing and the last case with the abused wife).  

I somehow have the feeling that she doesn't really know what love is and like you said, only used the term love towards her friend. But smart KM knows better. She was just grateful being in a family and felt it was her "job" to marry him, it's not like he's a bad catch, but that his collegues think that he's single and him acting like one tells more about him than anything else.

This is what I hope aswell, that her interactions with HWS broadens her horizont and even make the experience being in love. But, when I think about him, the fact that he still cares (and loves) his missing/dead ex-gf makes it pretty unlikely that they will have a lovestory. I mean it's clear that JW will think that HWS has feelings towards SO and will do some shady stuff, but with her on top it's close to impossible for them having something that goes beyond friendship.

But that's not bad, not every drama needs a lovestory, as long as the characters stay interesting, I'm totally satisfied. 

5 people like this

Posted

I am an amateur, but I am 99.9% sure there will be a romantic relationship between our OTP. After the midnight disappearance into the police station, we saw SO cutting apples for her family members and watched a silly TV show. It showed SO was fine being with her family. But the expression on her face was not all there, meaning she could be doing something more challenging. She is basically addicited to solving crime. The scene then shrifted to WS' lonely night, taking the medicine with water (instead of beer) so he wouldn't get tetenus as warned by SO. Before she left the police station, WS longed for her and watched her leaving. He also beat himself up for saying sorry on the phone to that jerk (SO's husband), so he did a huge favor for SO by having to apologize to a worthless person. I am also 99.9% sure SO's husband is a jerk, a really bad guy on the take from the even worse people (WS' father and gang). Yes, we all know the huge case is time sensitive, there is a rush to do everyone. But tell me I am shallow....I am actually really curious about the underwear serial theft case, I want SO to solve that. The part of the story which interests me the most was how our entire police station is in love with the Ahjamma, Officer WS, of course, but Office Hong and Office Lee are even more in love. Office Lee was actually taking written notes when the older officer was rambling about flowers and women. But I think s..t will hit the fan when JW discovers where WS took her car and who he is with. JW does not know who SO is yet, but she will. The fact SO is also connected to Prosecutor Kim, wow, what a mess coming our way. This is not like a Sherlock Holmes case, this is a really different and well written drama.

5 people like this

Posted

@bebebisous33  i miss you so much i was away from the forum again and that not healthy i am happy to know that coming her making me reading your posts again and everyone post's 

back to the drama i hope you right that they loved her but with time they start  ignore her and had loved the way she always doing everything to them but i agree with @dhakra too that even that is not good ,and for me i see that as a kind of abusing since even in really blood family using one member like is kind of abusing even when he agree to do that , and YSO had more hard life to choice other things and since she as you said feel so thankfull for them so it normal she has less choices to say no to them , i don't want that family to be evil too ( even when i write a very evil plot of how may they be evil , sorry about that) but we agree that they not the great family too everyone in that family using YSO and they don't even gave her thanks or respect feeling . and i blame YSO too about thta since she the one that never get that she should get things for herself too and she can say NO sometimes too but we have o watch more to know the true of what happning  the past 

they was nice to her but she also did so much to them all this years and no one admit that it thank to her that family survive and they have education  so that no good and it kind of abusing to me , i dont mind they be happy family in the end with them learn to respect her and help her rather then order her around when they living like high class people and do nothing to each other and she had to do everything from money to housework . and with YSO know to have her own life too and her husband show more care ( and not being bad guy)

about WS marriage good point dear you right they act like they had limit time and i think too it have to do with WS arresting that man and that man start connect  them again , hey in hurry for many reason that we still dont know about but one of them to make WS part of that family and made it hard for him to do anythings against the two family if he know about what happen in the past and had proof .

about YSO husband i agree with you too @bebebisous33 and @dhakra HE trying to keep YSO away from finding who he are , i can see that he care for her and afraid to lose her but in the same time he tricking her , he know that she wanted all her life to be police officer to protect the weak and find the true even so she didn't do that and worked hard to help him be where he is so i think he promised to do that in her place , hidden his bad side can be love but selfish love he keeping her in class house out of his world and like how she love , respect and adimire him and he don't gave her chance to go out to the world and choice herself , so i hoping i am worng again but the way things now is saying that something is odd since he don't have interstet in her talking when she talk about things more then being his wife and that family daughter in the law .

Spoiler

taking about if YSO family and husband if they evil and abusing her or not make me remember another drama "Second Time Twenty Years Old" , in that drama it wasn't the husband cheating what the problem rather it was his way of treating his wife all his marriage life from the start to the end even when he marriage her cause he loved her  , it was abusing in so many way's and that drama was great cause it show us that even ignoring and putting someone low and make him stop improving is kind of abusing even if that in the name of  marriage or love or even if he made that choice himself

and it not okay or acceptable  , YSO husband and family making me remember the husband from that drama  , they all don't get how YSO did so much to them and just see her weak sides and they all till now acting the same and thinking it normal that she has to live for them only . that kind of abusing too no matter how nice they are to her in the past or present . or no matter if she choice that or not since her situation wasn't really allowing her to choice freely 

5 people like this

Posted

14 hours ago, docster6 said:

I am an amateur, but I am 99.9% sure there will be a romantic relationship between our OTP. After the midnight disappearance into the police station, we saw SO cutting apples for her family members and watched a silly TV show. It showed SO was fine being with her family. But the expression on her face was not all there, meaning she could be doing something more challenging. She is basically addicited to solving crime. The scene then shrifted to WS' lonely night, taking the medicine with water (instead of beer) so he wouldn't get tetenus as warned by SO. Before she left the police station, WS longed for her and watched her leaving. He also beat himself up for saying sorry on the phone to that jerk (SO's husband), so he did a huge favor for SO by having to apologize to a worthless person. I am also 99.9% sure SO's husband is a jerk, a really bad guy on the take from the even worse people (WS' father and gang). Yes, we all know the huge case is time sensitive, there is a rush to do everyone. But tell me I am shallow....I am actually really curious about the underwear serial theft case, I want SO to solve that. The part of the story which interests me the most was how our entire police station is in love with the Ahjamma, Officer WS, of course, but Office Hong and Office Lee are even more in love. Office Lee was actually taking written notes when the older officer was rambling about flowers and women. But I think s..t will hit the fan when JW discovers where WS took her car and who he is with. JW does not know who SO is yet, but she will. The fact SO is also connected to Prosecutor Kim, wow, what a mess coming our way. This is not like a Sherlock Holmes case, this is a really different and well written drama.

1- In my opinion, the writer might wait for a while in order to know the knetizens respond to this OTP. For me, I am quite open... I surely wouldn't mind if YSO starts viewing HWS differently. Since YSO has never lived as a woman and has always lived in the shadow of the "adoptive" family, I would like to witness how she changes. I want her to feel loved because somehow she hasn't felt like that for a long time. Therefore I am really loving how Hong, Lee and HWS developping feelings for her. They really care for her, they admire her spirit, her kindness and intelligence. HWS might have appeared a little rough, yet he noticed how upset she was, when she realised her mistake. He tried to cheer her up. And we have to imagine that HWS doesn't know her that well, compared to her husband.

Yes, her husband noticed how depressed she was at the police station. Nonetheless, KHC didn't even try to cheer her up later. He looked at her for a brief moment, while she was watching TV, but that's all what he did. After that, he started reading his documents. Besides, he was sitting faraway from her. So from my point of view, he was rather distant.

As conclusion, I want her to feel like a woman. So far, she hasn't realised how attractive HWS is. I can't help myself smiling because the writer used the real career of the actor as a joke:

- HWS had the look of an actor

- he even was on an ad (!!)

- and next time, we will see singing

2- Yes, JW might perceive YSO as a thread  for many reasons. It's the first time JW is witnessing that HWS is hanging around a woman. Back then, she saw HWS with her as well. Moreover, she saw the bouquet of flowers which she could misinterprete. Then our heroine is the wife of the prosecutor KHC. However, the question is if she knows what CEO Ha did (using the other prosecutor Kim who called KHC). Anyway, her husband and the other prosecutor Kim have no idea that YSO was a witness of JDJ's crime. He had even tried to kill her. Imagine the horror, when KHC discovers what happened back then. He can no longer hide his misdeeds (returning a favour; corruption) since HWS will ask her to testify at some point.

3- As for the underwear serial thief, HWS didn't consider it as a serious crime. Nonetheless, at some point such a person might commit a different crime (rape for example), especially if the criminal is no longer satisfied with the underwear theft. Yes, it would be great if YSO investigates this case after helping her sister-in-law. It would be great, if her sister-in-law realised what YSO did for her: saving her life and even her reputation!! So far, she has stolen money from her family and her friends for that guy. Imagine, Hong, Lee and HWS are all working with her, while her sister-in-law covers up for her.

@nona88 Yes, the family is using her and KCH is disregarding his wife, since he is not allowing her to do what she wants. Yes, YSO needs to free herself from that "cage". To me, they treate her like the wife from the last century: bound to live in the house, taking care of the housechores aso. She has to be obedient and follow the husband's orders. I would like to point out that KHC put his arms around her shoulders, when he proposed to eat lunch with her. His gesture was important because it illustrated that KHC was acting as a loving husband. So from YSO's point of view, KHC is a gentle and nice man. However, his gesture had a different meaning: create a separation, a wall between HWS and YSO. It was as if he was isolating YSO from HWS' influence. That's why HWS mentioned that this smelt fishy. He was right: KHC's gesture was not genuine. He gave the impression, he wanted to be with his wife, while he only wanted her to leave that place. 

@stroppyse@UnniSarah @RobinM   @Nonglak Koomkamhaeng

7 people like this

Posted

35 minutes ago, docster6 said:

not bad i think they affect each other on human way even if it not it in romance way 

but i don't mind having romance between them i will like that they more cute and touching with every EP , but i don't want to force that too , even if it in human way it important  i can enjoy it 

and about YSO fan club from police officer i liked it so much , and our cute officer HONG OMG he totally her fan , i can't think if what you said was right there will be romance between YSO and WS how HONG will deal with it  :sweat_smile:and  the mystery part make me worry this drama start slow and funny but i fet the feeling that they making us ready with every EP'S to more dark and  evil parts coming

6 people like this

Posted

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

nona88 Yes, the family is using her and KCH is disregarding his wife, since he is not allowing her to do what she wants. Yes, YSO needs to free herself from that "cage". To me, they treate her like the wife from the last century: bound to live in the house, taking care of the housechores aso. She has to be obedient and follow the husband's orders. I would like to point out that KHC put his arms around her shoulders, when he proposed to eat lunch with her. His gesture was important because it illustrated that KHC was acting as a loving husband. So from YSO's point of view, KHC is a gentle and nice man. However, his gesture had a different meaning: create a separation, a wall between HWS and YSO. It was as if he was isolating YSO from HWS' influence. That's why HWS mentioned that this smelt fishy. He was right: KHC's gesture was not genuine. He gave the impression, he wanted to be with his wife, while he only wanted her to leave that place.      

i like how you explain the meaning of that scene , that make me remember that when he offer to take her to lunch she said " it okay , since that she come often " so she come so often deliver to him things and it was the first time he offer to spare time to take her out and more when they was at lunch he back to be busy and not listen to her 

i start to get more interesting to see their past together , to see what kind of man her husband now and to see that scene when she want to help WS prove that the man is drug dealer and her husband don't want that he can say it to protect her since it danger but he can't hide behind that for long since we know how much YSO will not accept that this man walk out freely again and she someone who keep her promise, and she will come to know that her husband is not the great and honest man she thinking he is . 

4 people like this