0ly40

[Drama 2017] Sea of the Woman/그 여자의 바다, Mon-Fri. Many thanks to all for support this thread!!

547 posts in this topic

Posted

preview 24-mar

2 people like this

Posted

preview 27-mar

3 people like this

Posted

OST part 4: Acousweet - Love changes

2 people like this

Posted

preview 28-mar

2 people like this

Posted

So, anything interesting happen over the past week in this show?  It dropped off my radar for a while.

2 people like this

Posted

46 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

So, anything interesting happen over the past week in this show?  It dropped off my radar for a while.

This drama is crawling at snail's pace. SI is still with JW and SY is obsessed with JW. There will be a lots of episodes of SY trying to steal JW from SI and creates misunderstanding between them. I might skip those 'painful to see' episodes and wait till JW breaks up with SI to marry SY or when the other male lead appears. 

I can't help noticing that SI has a very sad face. She is very subdued and not lively at all. I wish someone can shake some life in her. 

5 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, rikimaiu said:

I can't help noticing that SI has a very sad face. She is very subdued and not lively at all. I wish someone can shake some life in her. 

@rikimaiu... That is how i feel too chingu but in the long run SI will not end up with JW. Even though JW is in love with her. His siblings will be the cause of his downfall and will ruin his relationship with SI. I feel bad for SI and she doesn't look like a woman in love bt then again , SI has spent her entire life being cautious after losing her brother all those years ago. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

preview 29-mar

preview 31-mar

Edited by Berou
mod edit : don't post consecutively, edit your posts as needed
2 people like this

Posted

preview april-3

2 people like this

Posted

OST part 5: Banhana - I love you even if you don't

2 people like this

Posted

Update... episode 25.  Se Young is still chasing Mr. Choi, but faces a setback when she hears that Mr. Choi and SI are planning marriage.  Mr. Choi and SI meet with his Mother to announce their plans, but brat brother confronts SI about her father who served time for murder, and the mistress that lives at their house.  That was the end of the episode, so I suppose the wedding is off.  Glad I didn't bother with those other episodes if this is all that has happened.

3 people like this

Posted

On 3/31/2017 at 9:33 PM, msmy said:

Update... episode 25.  Se Young is still chasing Mr. Choi, but faces a setback when she hears that Mr. Choi and SI are planning marriage.  Mr. Choi and SI meet with his Mother to announce their plans, but brat brother confronts SI about her father who served time for murder, and the mistress that lives at their house.  That was the end of the episode, so I suppose the wedding is off.  Glad I didn't bother with those other episodes if this is all that has happened.

Thanks for the update @msmy  I told you mom set a fine example for them now her decision is affecting her childrens lives and she should have saw this coming

3 people like this

Posted

preview 4-april

3 people like this

Posted

preview april-5

2 people like this

Posted

preview 6-april

3 people like this

Posted

preview april-7

3 people like this

Posted

I wish they would hurry up of the break up between JW and SI. JW will feel the obligation to his family again and SY will make it so she is able to pay off the person hurt and get the brother out of jail and JW will end up having to marry her like she wanted. SI will be hurt by this betrayal and JW's brother will get what he wanted but JW will never be happy with SY because he was forced to marry her due to circumstances. I look forward to later his family seeing just what type of crazy person SY is.

I do hope that SI is not forced to be with that old man her father is trying to set her up to marry for money. IT is beyond slimy that that guy thinks he can marry SI because the father needs money. How much more heartache and mess is SI suppose to go through before she is able to see her dream of going to college realized and free from her father and others?

I guess it will be much later after SY is miserable in her marriage to the man she stole who never loved her that the truth of what she did to the younger brother comes out and her jealousy of SI. Will SI end up with the other guy in the end who liked her with the baseball cap? Or is he perhaps the long lost brother?

2 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm.... Chingu are you talking about Kang Tae Soo? As the guy with baseball cap???? We still haven't met Kim Sum Woo? I have been waiting for him to show up. Why hasn't he made an appearance yet. I though he might be the congressman son... 

3 people like this

Posted

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm.... Chingu are you talking about Kang Tae Soo? As the guy with baseball cap???? We still haven't met Kim Sum Woo? I have been waiting for him to show up. Why hasn't he made an appearance yet. I though he might be the congressman son... 

Yes, Kang Tae Soo with the baseball hat who was sad she was dating JW. Who is Kim Sum Woo? IS he going to turn out to perhaps be the brother they thought died in the ocean?

3 people like this

Posted

@Ldy Gmerm    Check this Page  out for Kim Sun Woo. So believe is either second male lead for this drama. 

3 people like this