0ly40

[Drama 2017] Sea of the Woman/그 여자의 바다, Mon-Fri. Many thanks to all for support this thread!!

547 posts in this topic

Posted

I have not watched episode 10 with subs, but I think the little boy is definitely gone, DC is framed for the incident with Kwon (perhaps he died?) and gets a 10 year sentence.  Of course, this is drama land, so the boy could have been saved by someone who kept him and raised him, but the family considers him dead.  Another time jump... 10 years, and the poison seeds have been sown between the two families where it looks like SI and Se Young will be rivals.  DC is out of prison and the girls are in their early 20's.

4 people like this

Posted

The boy was no where to be found. I think he will resurface in later episodes because it is rather cruel to make SI guilty the rest of her life. Everyone thought he died. 

To my surprise the mistress did not blame SI for her son's disappearance and instead console her. That was magnanimous of her. Now that DC is out of jail, I wonder if he will treat SI cruelly since I don't think he will ever forgive SI. 

Next week will be more interesting with the introduction of the lead males. 

4 people like this

Posted

On 3/10/2017 at 1:03 AM, UnniSarah said:

Chingu I concur @rikimaiu... How could she leave him unattended at the beach. I will have to say that boy was spoiled rotten. Leaving him alone when something bad can happen to him.  Look at that something did happen. :(:( If I recall he told her no he wanted to stay at the beach but since she was older she should have said no. @msmy I agree he was really spoiled and if she said no he would have crying making it look like she was being mean to him. But she adored her little brother and that is why she pacified him. :dissapointed_relieved:

She is only a child herself, though.

17 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

The boy was no where to be found. I think he will resurface in later episodes because it is rather cruel to make SI guilty the rest of her life. Everyone thought he died. 

To my surprise the mistress did not blame SI for her son's disappearance and instead console her. That was magnanimous of her. Now that DC is out of jail, I wonder if he will treat SI cruelly since I don't think he will ever forgive SI. 

Next week will be more interesting with the introduction of the lead males. 

I bet little bro will turn up and be the other girl's love interest.

I hate DC so much. Even though he was framed, his prison time was karmic retribution.

3 people like this

Posted

20 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

She is only a child herself, though.

I bet little bro will turn up and be the other girl's love interest.

I hate DC so much. Even though he was framed, his prison time was karmic retribution.

@tulip06.... I agree , she is a child and she did love him. Now she will feel so much guilt over this. :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

3 people like this

Posted

Moving into the next phase of this drama, episode 11 introduces new characters as everyone is older.  Mr. Choi is a handsome, well dressed assistant to Mr. Jung at the noodle factory where SI is a secretary.  She was accepted into a university, but was offered only a partial scholarship and didn't have the money to enter college.  Her mother had been very ill and the money was used to pay the medical bills.  Also at the company is young Kang Tae Soo, who is somewhat of a goon for Mr. Jung, forcing businesses to sign over to Jung.  Bingo!!!  Mr. Jung asks how Tae Soon's sick father is, and remarks, "It must be difficult having to care for an ADOPTIVE FATHER!   TS might very well be the "drowned" sibling.

DC is out of prison and ready to go home, but visits the beach area where he lost his son.  Initially he is mellow and sad, but as he moves about the village he overhears his former acquaintances talking about him and questioning how, as businessmen, they could possibly associate with a murderer?  DC drinks heavily, gets enraged and goes home to angrily confront SI.  The big blowup will probably result in SI having to move out.

2 people like this

Posted

preview 14-mar

3 people like this

Posted

preview 15-mar

2 people like this

Posted

Not too much today... the young boy Kang Tae Soo (who might be the missing son) lives at the same complex as SI and her family.  He lives with one of those neighbors since he works at the noodle factory.  I was wondering why he was lurking around while the family was in turmoil, so he is witnessing DC and the family stress.  Mr. Choi and SI are dating;  he gave her a necklace.  Mr. Choi gets into it with Se Young when she is rude and obnoxious to an employee.  DC is trying to hire someone to find the "witness" to his crime, but I think he will get scammed once again.  This is moving at a snail's pace....:(

4 people like this

Posted

I really hate DC.  I hope he gets killed off.  

3 people like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

I really hate DC.  I hope he gets killed off.  

So do I @tulip06  I hope they leave his character out of this drama because he don't serve a purpose..

3 people like this

Posted

preview 16-mar

3 people like this

Posted

I hope Mr. Choi buys SI a hair clip next to tie up that stringy hair.  Same hairstyle as in the last drama/novel, same set, same plots with setting people up to be falsely accused.... hmmm.  DC has more guts than a slaughterhouse, asking his daughter for money.  I'm afraid we're stuck with this loser for the length of the drama.  Might as well skip the next 20 episodes as this is really slow.

3 people like this

Posted

17 minutes ago, msmy said:

I hope Mr. Choi buys SI a hair clip next to tie up that stringy hair.  Same hairstyle as in the last drama/novel, same set, same plots with setting people up to be falsely accused.... hmmm.  DC has more guts than a slaughterhouse, asking his daughter for money.  I'm afraid we're stuck with this loser for the length of the drama.  Might as well skip the next 20 episodes as this is really slow.

I am thinking of skipping 20 episodes like you said. 

4 people like this

Posted

preview 17-mar

2 people like this

Posted

OST part 3: Kim Yong Im - Don't cry

1 person likes this

Posted

preview 20-mar

3 people like this

Posted

preview 22-mar

3 people like this

Posted

@0ly40....Chingu thanks for previews chingu. :heart:

2 people like this

Posted

I skipped a bunch of episodes, but watched today (trying to keep awake) and this is the same story line as the last drama!  Se Young is desperately trying to woo Mr. Choi away from SI, and she's so wimpy that she'll probably just give up.  SI has met Mr. Choi's family, his kind mother, 2 younger sisters (sweet) and his bratty brother.  The Brat brother talked with SI privately and thinks she is not deserving of a bright, educated, up and coming man like Mr. Choi, so tries to convince her to break it up.  Mr. Choi overhears it and is very mad.  Se Young has already pulled a dirty trick on Mr. Choi by messing with a company contract and causing trouble for Mr. Choi.  She's supposed to be going to college but doesn't seem to be attending classes or studying too much.   I don't see much happening until about episode 45 or 50.... so slow.

4 people like this

Posted

preview 23-mar

3 people like this