Quantcast
mademoisellesia

Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

[News] 2017.10.25 Received over 20 Love Calls... 2017 "Super Rookie" Yang Se Jong

7d24Fas.jpg

Yonhap News reported Yang Se Jong has received ~10 drama and movie scripts each, but because he is currently filming a drama (Temperature of Love), he has no time to review them.

He has also signed on 2 endorsements, and 10 more in discussion.

It has been less than a year since he debuted in November last year. During these times, he went from playing a supporting role to a romance drama's male lead. Showing frightening growth having shot 4 dramas without taking a break.

Yang Se Jong (25) became the "Super Rookie" in 2017.

Source: Link

Dang it. Can't run away from the fate of CFs. 12 new ones all of a sudden are a lot. He should be resting after this. And LOL, another new nickname he's not going to like.

• Like 1

I first watched hım in Duel. Before watching the drama , I heard a lot of praises about his performance in the drama. So I had certain expectations but he exceeded it. It was like a breath of fresh air watching him act. I really liked watching rookies in the past but in the recent years there wasn't anybody who excited me. When I watched the scene Sung Hoon confronting and blaming Jang Deuk Chon about his mother's death, this actor is really talented and have so much potential. I am watching ToL right now and I like the fact that we can read character's emotions just by looking at his eyes .Netizens call it  eye acting.YSJ surprised me again. I feel that there are a lot of sides in his acting we haven' t seen yet and this makes me really looking forward to next projects and growth as an actor.

• Like 2

Why all these advertisement offers didn' t surprised me at all? I have been reading a lot of articles about hım which are full of praise. Few of them about being up-and-coming actor and 92 line. Even about 92 line there are three articles I saw. These kinds of things  really affect companies.  I hope one of the CF is coffee.I think Coffee CF really suits Yang Sejong because of his voice. One part of me says he needs a rest but at the same time another part of me says I am actually curious about the projects that offered to him. What if there is  a great project offered to hım. Strike while the iron is hot. In the end,unfortunately there is only one Yang Se Jong and he can not clone himself. There is long way ahead of him. I hope he rests for a while.

• Like 2

2017.11.07 One Year Debut Anniversary

This day was Romantic Doctors, Teacher Kim's pilot episode aired date, but it's also Yang Se Jong's debut date. Korean fandom Special Time of Se Jong has given him 7 x clay dolls of the characters he had portrayed in this one year. Seven characters in a year from 4 dramas. Pretty amazing beginning.

Spoiler

[Fan Made Video] One Year Debut Anniversary: Yang Se Jong's Filmography

Yang Se Jong's Cute Eating Habits

It is deduced that Se Jong likes to chew on the left side and he has unique (kiddy-like) way of holding a spoon. Evidences are collected and presented below, and I do agree. :D

iMzd0Qi.png

Spoiler

WgYotKa.jpg

Additional "new" evidence :D

rEdbyNG.gif

Source: comoon + DC

@goodsoup I'm summoning you here coz I think you might be interested in this post :)

• Like 1

I am! I am verry interested! :D Why so cute, Sejongie? Thank you for summoning me! Looks like I have to backtrack from the first page!  :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/12/2017 at 9:07 AM, goodsoup said:

I am! I am verry interested! :D Why so cute, Sejongie? Thank you for summoning me! Looks like I have to backtrack from the first page!  :lol:

Yayyyy~ someone to share this with, hehe. Now every time he puts food in his mouth, I'd pay attention to whether he's chewing from left or right e.g. in recent episode the fried beef cutlet his mum made him. Hahaha. Exactly, why so cute? There's nothing much but pictures for now coz not much English articles/accurate translations can be found.