Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스

1,430 posts in this topic

Posted

On 1/27/2017 at 2:09 PM, mrdimples said:

Annyeong everyone!

Eh....for a brief while, I thought I was in some XXX thread. What's all these pictures of nekkid man? 

I liked Go Ah Sung in Grapevine and Ha Suk Jin is not very good for my ahjumma's heart. So I am awaiting this drama with feverish anticipation. 

I just got 1 question - will there be a shower in the Office? 

annyeong chingu! nice to see you back again here ^_^

LOL... you are not in the wrong thread either <_< haha...

shower in the office and blue underwear hanging? :ph34r:

9 people like this

Posted

On 1/27/2017 at 5:37 PM, jellybellymonster said:

You naughty naughty ladies! 2 months to go and we're spazzing already. We're going to have so much fun when the drama airs. 

Additional questions:

Will there be white pants? What's the opacity level? 

Will there be underwear PPL? 

I think this might be the 1st time before a drama airs (at least for me) that a drama thread has been filled with pervy posts. Keep it up!

i can't hardly wait to see him with white pants again. but without the checkers suit (cmiiw) Lol...

hahaha that underwear :lol: We really have to remember his "only" underwear and becomes pervy whenever we talk about HSJ -_-

8 people like this

Posted

On 1/27/2017 at 11:30 PM, itzibitzispider said:

I am here ... I follow almost everywhere ... just call me :wink:

hello chingu! 

yes, you are everywhere :lol: should i call you 3 times? @itzibitzispider @itzibitzispider @itzibitzispider :D 

glad to see you here :wub:

@sava2sava you are everywhere too i think chingu :D @gladys57 welcome back chingu!  you guys have brighten up my day -_-

11 people like this

Posted

@mrdimples  Me being Mdm President of the Pervy Ajjuma Club, Loves to see a Naked Handsome Man In The Shower Showing Off His Ripping Abds.. Sexy Blue Undies, How Can We Not Chat About That.. I going to chat about every inch of his nakesness I could see :rolleyes: :wub:

11 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@mrdimples  Me being Mdm President of the Pervy Ajjuma Club, Loves to see a Naked Handsome Man In The Shower Showing Off His Ripping Abds.. Sexy Blue Undies, How Can We Not Chat About That.. I going to chat about every inch of his nakesness I could see :rolleyes: :wub:

OMOOOO!! Chingyu aahhh! You are going to be a distraction to me, school is starting, the drama hasn't even aired yet. Lol! It's okay, like you said you are the Mdm President of the Pervy Ajjumma Club. :lol:

10 people like this

Posted

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Mdm President of the Pervy Ajjuma Club

*salutes* Mdm President! I am just a noob when it comes to all things pervy so I have much to learn. 

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

every inch

but we can surely chat at length on this! 

8 people like this

Posted

LOL. Everyone keep hoping about sexy scens. What happens if this drama don't have any scenes like that? It's come from new writer, who know what they thinking.

7 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

LOL. Everyone keep hoping about sexy scens. What happens if this drama don't have any scenes like that? It's come from new writer, who know what they thinking.

It's a melodrama, we're not actually expecting any "sexy" scenes, but you can always dream about them haha :blush:

9 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

@quockhanh45  Trust and Believe just because this is a new writer they not going to pass up the chance to show something sexy of HJS to make the ladies go oohlala, :w00t: I wouldn't if I was the writer it also helps increase the ratings the mnore nakedness they show the more cha cing cha ching $$$..  I'm hoping for a shower scene in his office..:rolleyes::w00t: 

@mrdimples  No worries in the pervy department your in good hands with me you can't go wrong..:w00t: 

25 minutes ago, tompark said:

It's a melodrama, we're not actually expecting any "sexy" scenes, but you can always dream about them haha :blush:

Right @tompark One can always imagine, And if we don't get any sexy scenes we can always go back to go back to @USAFarmgirl post on page 3. But if I this waiting for me at home when I came through the door well I'll leave it at this and you draw the conclusion.

Screen_shot_2013_11_15_at_6_02_52_PM.png

:blush:

8 people like this

Posted

On 1/28/2017 at 7:14 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Watch out Ha Suk-jin, here comes competition: Kim Dong-wook (Maids) will vie for the attention of Go Ah-sung in the upcoming workplace drama Radiant Office. Kim is an ER doctor who is described as an optimistic and affectionate guy (awww, I’m a sucker for teddy bear second leads). Jang Shin-young (Twinkle Twinkle My Heart) is considering an offer for an unspecified role. Radiant Office will follow Missing 9 on Wednesdays and Thursdays on MBC. [TV Report, Sports Chosun]

Kim Dong Wook    (an ER doctor who is described as an optimistic and affectionate guy )                                                               

52wyccxe1nem5p856t7e94k9bv2uiqad.jpg                                    

vs  Ha Suk Jin ( After work, he becomes a sweatpants-wearing lazy bum who rolls around on his couch, drinking canned beer while relieving his stress by complaining about his frustrating co-workers. )

8.jpg

Winner? I'll have this lazy bum anyday...

8 people like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Winner? I'll have this lazy bum anyday.

@triplem  I second that motion

8 people like this

Posted

@triplem did you say lazy bum or his:w00t: buns:lol:LOL!!!!!!!

I think HSJ is pretty active we may have to get in shape to keep up with him!  I'm thinking of taking up....

Surfing....        Swimming....

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

Tennis....        Fencing....

Related image  Related image

Horse Back Riding....   Basketball....

Related image         Related image

Dancing...                  Boxing.....

Related image           Related image

It's tough work being a fan of Drama I'm not sure my body or my eyes:blink: can handle it but somebody has to do it naughty.png:w00t::crazy::D

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, tompark said:

Amen to that chingu!evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@USAFarmgirl It is a tough job but I know we will rise to the occasion. We know HSJ will!

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
7 people like this

Posted

6 hours ago, tompark said:

Yes, I agree with you. As long as we see Ha Suk Jin and his awesome sexy acting, we can still enjoy those sexiness to ourselves. :lol::blush:

10 people like this

Posted

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@triplem did you say lazy bum or his:w00t: buns:lol:LOL!!!!!!!

Gal, you are killing me...yes, I'll have a bite of those buns!!!! Madam president @sava2sava , I think you can grant automatic membership to @USAFarmgirl...she is overqualified in the pervy department.

21 hours ago, valzki said:

i can't hardly wait to see him with white pants again. but without the checkers suit (cmiiw) Lol...

Omo! I suddenly remembered which scene...I'm totally blushing now. Yes, I hope this being MBC, our HSJ will have better looking clothes (or no clothes ? :lol:)

@evie7 Indeed such hard work being oppa's  fangirls.  @tompark I like how you think! Don't worry @quockhanh45, we will make do even if they don't have many ahem, sexy scenes...I'm sure you can tell the chingus on this thread are very creative, wink!

@turtle0217..my dear, you must focus on your studies...standby11-1.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Gal, you are killing me...yes, I'll have a bite of those buns!!!! Madam president @sava2sava , I think you can grant automatic membership to @USAFarmgirl...she is overqualified in the pervy department.

@triplem Your so right she's our @USAFarmgirl She's totally over qualified in the milking department I might need to take some pointer from her :w00t: :heart::heart: Hold on gently apply a little pressure and pull..:heart::w00t:.. 

Hey Iv'e been trying to keep things clean but you guys are taking me there..

7 people like this

Posted

AIGOO! 

The SPAZZING over HA SUK JIN has already started way before the drama is being aired. Keep them coming as we're really enjoying ourselves. For a moment, I thought I'm on his personal thread. Thank you @USAFarmgirl for your "delicious" photos. I hate those "hidden ones". Why hide them when they are related to the thread. 

Ha Suk Jin is known as "Sexy Brain Man" in Korea as his IQ is 152! He may not have any hit dramas but he sure is popular in Korea as  he has many CF s under his belt! :heart:

A HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to my fellow spazzers here who are celebrating it!:blush:

7 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava  Dearest Madam president thank you so much for the promotion I can't tell you what an honor it is.  My Mom always said I was an over achiever I just don't think she was hoping for it to be in this department:ph34r::w00t:  I would love to write more but I will have to keep this short.  I am waiting on a back rub and I am next in line:tongue::D:lol:

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ehxalyR0o80X_wCKrQi3dQEsDI&pid=15.1&P=0&w=236&h=158

For some reason I wasn't able to paste this picture:sweatingbullets:

7 people like this

Posted

Is anyone posted this?

Spoiler

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 29.1.2017 at 3:58 AM, sava2sava said:

Oh my.....:joy:....I think I have to take a cold shower after reading this...

On 29.1.2017 at 4:00 PM, quockhanh45 said:

I can tell you what happens then. If that happens, at least one of us (me) has a lot of fun. 

Maybe there will be sexy female lead scenes instead :phew:

Edited by dhakra
Spellingmistakes of Doom
7 people like this