Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스

1,430 posts in this topic

Posted

@jellybellymonster  Hows a girl suppose to sleep after all that:flushed::dizzy::blink:   1485229746_04_(1).gif

I don't know but I sure am thankful for dreams:D:tongue::w00t:  Sweet Dreams Everyone:wub:

10 people like this

Posted

18 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Thank you for the summon! Lol!

This is too DAEBAK!!! I can't stop smiling! Ha Suk Jin is back!!! :lol::love:

Me too..I am squealing especially after what @jellybellymonster has just posted.  Omgeee, @jellybellymonster,  gal you're killing me. You should see my face now. My ovaries will explode at this rate. I look foward to more gifts from you...wink...

@USAFarmgirl...may you have the sweetest HSJ dreams...

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@jellybellymonster  How a girl suppose to sleep after all that:flushed::dizzy::blink:  

I don't know but I sure am thankful for dreams:D:tongue::w00t:  Sweet Dreams Everyone:wub:

Yes, I agree @USAFarmgirl how CAN a girl sleep after this?!! LOL! :scream::love:

@triplem I'm going to have sweet dreams, too. Lol! and Yes, please post more gifs :relaxed:

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
9 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

I admired HSJ's portrayal of Professor Jin in DS. He was a first class jerk but HSJ was able to portray Professor Jin without me hating him. Him as Lee Jae In made me go :rolleyes::wub::crazy::crazy::wub::rolleyes::wub:. Sure he was an insufferable manchild during the early episodes of 1% but his character is just like that at first - abrasive to those he doesn't trust and I found his crush on DaDa really cute and needling her to get a reaction. He improved later on to such a sweet and thoughtful boyfie and can turn on the smolder. Kyaaaa! LOL 1% chingus, we keep following each other to other drama threads. @valzki @gladys57 @USAFarmgirl @itzibitzispider@sava2sava @turtle0217. Has anybody summoned @mrdimples, yet?

Hi @jellybellymonster I'm already presence and can't wait to spazz with my one percent chinggus again..

18 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Yes, I agree @USAFarmgirl how CAN a girl sleep after this?!! LOL! :scream::love:

@triplem I'm going to have sweet dreams, too. Lol! and Yes, please post more gifs :relaxed:

@turtle0217 You can always dream your sleeping with him.. Welcome to nicemere land.:wub:

9 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

Has anybody summoned @mrdimples, yet?

Annyeong everyone!

Eh....for a brief while, I thought I was in some XXX thread. What's all these pictures of nekkid man? 

I liked Go Ah Sung in Grapevine and Ha Suk Jin is not very good for my ahjumma's heart. So I am awaiting this drama with feverish anticipation. 

I just got 1 question - will there be a shower in the Office? 

9 people like this

Posted

31 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Annyeong everyone!

Eh....for a brief while, I thought I was in some XXX thread. What's all these pictures of nekkid man? 

I liked Go Ah Sung in Grapevine and Ha Suk Jin is not very good for my ahjumma's heart. So I am awaiting this drama with feverish anticipation. 

@mrdimples :blush: I sure hope theres a shower in his office wouldn't mind seeing him more then once a day at work and home

9 people like this

Posted

39 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Annyeong everyone!

Anyeong chingu... you mean  it could lead to something like this.?...(took this from the ad above)

giphy.gif

12 people like this

Posted

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

you mean  it could lead to something like this.?

miss-bone-245.gif

This thread is running from Ha Suk Jin's briefs. Let's see how many bare torsos, abs, pectoral muscles and water we going to run on till drama airs. 

9 people like this

Posted

@sava2sava dreaming of sleeping with him? That's a little too much and beyond my imagination. Lol! :lol:

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

Anyeong chingu... you mean  it could lead to something like this.?...(took this from the ad above)

and.. my goooodddd! did you really have to make the gif? Lol! :scream:

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 25/01/2017 at 0:04 PM, sava2sava said:

@USAFarmgirl  :w00t: LOL However you want to express you thoughts and feels have at it.. The abs already had my heartbeat incresing just a lil bit until I saw those blue undies looking real nice :wub: LOL

@dhakra  Oh how you miss the best parts of the drama the otp in 1% played tic for tat and wit to wit.. You missed how Dada made him eating puddy out of her hands.. Even though they both feel in love with each other and broke up for a while it was fun watching these two go at it because she could be just as cruel as him even crueler because she always check him in a nice way.. She was very intellegent when pointing out his faults.. She was the first girl that left him speechless and loss for words..   

I need to summons my chinggu @gladys57 To join us she's another HSJ fan..

@sava2sava 

HERE I AM! The HALMONI (grandma) has to be here whenever HSJ is around! :wub: Pleased to see fellow lovers of 1%  from 1% SPAZZLAND as well!:heart:

Just returned from Seoul after visiting Godinmedia to send my regards for giving us such a GEM of a drama in 1% of Anything and giving HSJ & JSM gifts through them! They are the BEST KDRAMA OTP in my books.

Looking forward to GAS too as I read she did well in HITTG.:blush:

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
9 people like this

Posted

You naughty naughty ladies! 2 months to go and we're spazzing already. We're going to have so much fun when the drama airs. 

Additional questions:

Will there be white pants? What's the opacity level? 

1480943922_54.gif

Will there be underwear PPL? 

Screenshot_20170127_182511.png

I think this might be the 1st time before a drama airs (at least for me) that a drama thread has been filled with pervy posts. Keep it up!

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Related imageGood Morning!!! Hoping everyone has a great weekend!!!! :blush:

As for me I don't care if HSJ is sitting, standing or laying down...

Related image

Spoiler

Related imageRelated image

I don't care if the underwear are on, off, or in between...

Spoiler

Related imageRelated image

Screenshot_20170127_182511.png

I don't care if he is wearing white, blue or any other color...

Spoiler

Related imageImage result for Ha Suk JinRelated image

I'm just looking forward to thinking, analyzing, writing and enjoying another drama with him in it and being with you all as well:wub:

Spoiler

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

Caution if I should pass out please remember to call an ambulance and ask for my doctor:w00t:

Spoiler

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

His name is listed in the book

Spoiler

Related image

:phew::D:lol:

All credit to original owners for photos they're all amazing...:rolleyes: Just like everyone here:heart:

Edited by Berou
Please do not post more than 3 pics per post,put the rest under spoiler tag
12 people like this

Posted

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Good Mourning!!!

By chance, chingu...did you mean Good Moaning? I am acquainted with Officer Crabtree, you see B)

Seriously, I was trying to post something insightful but every time I opened this thread and look at the pictures, my thoughts go *poof* 

Anyway, I did not introduce myself properly earlier. @jellybellymonster thank you for summoning me to this thread. I recalled that there was post on HSJ's thread that he confirmed this drama but I was so busy that I forgot to check out this drama thread. I am happy to see many 1% Of Anything chingus here and this surely looks like a very fun place to spazz about the drama.

When I read of Go Ah Sung and Ha Suk Jin being courted for this show, I was mostly excited. I liked Go Ah Sung in Heard It Through The Grapevine and  look forward to see her again in a drama. I've been eagerly anticipating HSJ's next project after Drinking Solo and 1%. However, I had mixed feeling when I read about his role in this one. At the moment, it looks quite similar to those he's done before.

Having said this, I have never been let down by HSJ playing this kind of character. Despite his sexy image, he is actually a very good comedy actor. I was kind of astonished when I first watched him. Most K comedians are usually not those with leading man good looks. And those with good looks are usually too vain or conscious to lose themselves totally for the camera. Ha Suk Jin is so good at playing these arrogant pricks because he always makes it funny and the joke is on his character. So I am sure our leads are going to nail their characters. Let's just hope the writer and PD can deliver :) 

10 people like this

Posted

@mrdimples  I stand corrected and am thankful to you for pointing it out. :) I'm always in a hurry and should have had coffee first and a proof reader:lol:  Now that I think about it yours sounds a lot better, Moaning I like it!:blush:  Nice to meet you and I am already glad your here...

8 people like this

Posted

Backreading the last page. 

tumblr_ojbnthOkQx1vyoyyvo10_400.gif <- I feel I need this gif a lot here

You don't really waste any time here, starting to blush quite a lot already. I hope I will be hardened by the time this drama starts. 

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

By chance, chingu...did you mean Good Moaning?

I don't have any words for this. :joy:

8 people like this

Posted

I am here ... I follow almost everywhere ... just call me :wink:

7 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@sava2sava 

HERE I AM! The HALMONI (grandma) has to be here whenever HSJ is around! :wub: Pleased to see fellow lovers of 1%  from 1% SPAZZLAND as well!:heart:

Just returned from Seoul after visiting Godinmedia to send my regards for giving us such a GEM of a drama in 1% of Anything and giving HSJ & JSM gifts through them! They are the BEST KDRAMA OTP in my books.

Looking forward to GAS too as I read she did well in HITTG.:blush:

Welcome Back And Aboard @gladys57  Glad you got my shoutout, I knew you wouldn't want to miss HSJ in this one also,, I have already check in and pitch my tent all thats left is my snacks, So I have reserved spots for all my 1% fans so come one come all and lets spazz away..

It's going to be hard for me not comparing his new lead to Dada.. To me they both have the perfect chemistry this new lead got some big shoes to fill.. GSH let's seeif she lives up to the role..

6 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

You naughty naughty ladies! 2 months to go and we're spazzing already. We're going to have so much fun when the drama airs. 

Additional questions:

Will there be white pants? What's the opacity level? 

Will there be underwear PPL? 

I think this might be the 1st time before a drama airs (at least for me) that a drama thread has been filled with pervy posts. Keep it up!

@jellybellymonster  I want to see if he will have the same stylist as he did in 1% some didn't care to much for his fashion taste in that drama but I like it.. His fashion sense showed his character bold and strong..I'm would love to see that blue suit and blued suede shoes again..       

20 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I am here ... I follow almost everywhere ... just call me :wink:

@itzibitzispider  You know we would never leave you out, How are you these days

6 people like this

Posted

I'm seriously laughing so much at everyone's reply's. Keep it up haha :D:wub:

PervertFaceAlbail.gif~c200

9 people like this

Posted

16 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Welcome Back And Aboard @gladys57  Glad you got my shoutout, I knew you wouldn't want to miss HSJ in this one also,, I have already check in and pitch my tent all thats left is my snacks, So I have reserved spots for all my 1% fans so come one come all and lets spazz away..

It's going to be hard for me not comparing his new lead to Dada.. To me they both have the perfect chemistry this new lead got some big shoes to fill.. GSH let's seeif she lives up to the role..

@jellybellymonster  I want to see if he will have the same stylist as he did in 1% some didn't care to much for his fashion taste in that drama but I like it.. His fashion sense showed his character bold and strong..I'm would love to see that blue suit and blued suede shoes again..       

@itzibitzispider  You know we would never leave you out, How are you these days

Thanx <3
A bit stressed out and in deathgrip of a cold, but you know
Bad weeds will always turn up again, so I'll survive :wink:
Soompi is the best medication, even when not posting :wub:

7 people like this

Posted

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

News bites: January 28, 2017

by awcoconuts | January 28, 2017 | 

KimDongWook_JangShinYoung1.jpg
Kim Dong-wook, Jang Shin-young

• Watch out Ha Suk-jin, here comes competition: Kim Dong-wook (Maids) will vie for the attention of Go Ah-sung in the upcoming workplace drama Radiant Office. Kim is an ER doctor who is described as an optimistic and affectionate guy (awww, I’m a sucker for teddy bear second leads). Jang Shin-young (Twinkle Twinkle My Heart) is considering an offer for an unspecified role. Radiant Office will follow Missing 9 on Wednesdays and Thursdays on MBC. [TV Report, Sports Chosun]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/news-bites-january-28-2017/

13 people like this