Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스

@gladys57 yeayy, you're here too..our fangirling over HSJ shall continue, full throttle, up and beyond, shirtless and naked :tongue:

I'm already excited, even before the drama airs. Woohoooo !!!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, rumasa79 said:

@gladys57 yeayy, you're here too..our fangirling over HSJ shall continue, full throttle, up and beyond, shirtless and naked :tongue:

I'm already excited, even before the drama airs. Woohoooo !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I saw the previews and this drama seems promising.... ahhh i miss him... happy bday HSJ... 

1kzvqk.gif

• Like 9

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Butting heads with the boss in Radiant Office
by tineybeanie | March 7, 2017 | 23 Comments

Off14.jpg

Workplace melo-comedy Radiant Office has released another teaser and a couple more stills to rev up for its premiere next week. According to the plot synopsis of MBC’s upcoming drama, a young woman played by Go Ah-sung (Heard It Through the Grapevine) attempts suicide because she can’t seem to catch a break in finding a salaried full-time job, but then is informed that she has a terminal illness just as she’s finally been accepted into a company.

I was wondering whether the whole jumping-into-the-Han-River scene would be a deeply melancholic moment which would set the tone of the show, placing it more firmly in the melo category than in comedy. But the newly released teaser reveals that the suicide attempt was more of a frustrated expression of hardship than a real desire to stop living, for which I’m grateful. Because now I don’t have to worry so much about the heroine’s mental state and can continue to enjoy the comic hijinks.

At the bridge, Go Ah-sung yells, “What did I do so wrong to deserve this?” while her fellow suicidal musketeer Lee Dong-hwi (Answer Me 1988, Entourage) cries out, “Why is it always 100 to 1?” and Hoya (Answer Me 1997) joins in, “I can’t do it, so what do you want me to do?”

read the rest here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/butting-heads-with-the-boss-in-radiant-office/

• Like 9

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Heol! I mean I thought I was byuntae, but you are surprising me! Ok set. This thread is going to be on fire !!!

I wouldn't say byuntae, I just inspire your imagination a bit and somehow I need to prove myself for PAC as honorable member . I'm sure this thread won't be the only hot thing around :wink:

10 hours ago, mrdimples said:

I doubt you need lessons or encouragement B)

Now I am getting curious, will they bounce? Buns of steel notwithstanding. 

Maybe, only one way to find out! Let the drama begin :D 

• Like 6

OMO! 

Looks like what someone at DB mentioned something like HSJ has brought along his infamous suits and fashion taste. Then again that blog that highlighted his clothes in 1% will have another field day about it! But I'm not complaining as I personally LOVE HIS CLOTHES (I'm quite positive he chooses them himself judging from his PM show and pix of him outside filming)!:heart:

LOVING this official poster as GAS is really cute and SPUNKY! LOVE HER AS WELL AS HSJ!:blush:

• Like 5

Go+Ah+Sung+Elle+April+2016+4.jpgGo+Ah+Sung+Elle+April+2016+3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5_QxTkQh3wj5IyXdrzDR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRztopin15J15nM1wUxAia  It's not easy waiting on a drama..  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi5szpa0MJaN5QjT3bxvB  Just can't wait to SEE:w00t::rolleyes::tongue:

A few pictures for others, and a few just for me!!!:rolleyes:

@gladys57  I so agree with you!!!! Just love all his suits.  Most of all his Birthday one:tongue::blink::lol:

credit & thanks to all original owners...:wub:                             

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

#RadiantOffice releases official poster:

source

Call me crazy, but somehow I find her leg attractive in the picture.

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It's not easy waiting on a drama..  ust can't wait to SEE:w00t::rolleyes::tongue:

A few pictures for others, and a few just for me!!!:rolleyes:

@gladys57  I so agree with you!!!! Just love all his suits.  Most of all his Birthday one:tongue::blink::lol:

credit & thanks to all original owners...:wub:                             

Uh, you added some pictures of her, I really appreciate that :wub:

• Like 7

I can't help but noticed the two characters in the poster - 甲 and 乙, well it's the only two that I can read anyway :D They are "First" and "Second" respectively. Got me thinking about alpha and beta males. 

Can Ha Suk Jin's character become the beta male when he's in love? It's a trope I love in comedies when played right. 

• Like 6

go-ah-seong-chanel-1.jpgzkbge9kxw28vu65zxoxzaukao5y5f2w6.jpgGoAhSung1.jpg

@dhakra  I believe in fair play LOL:) I actually think she will be perfect for this drama she has an edge to her that I really like and although I don't have any idea how she will play this character.  I have a feeling she has enough spunk to whip her Boss into shape it's going to be a ping pong experience he says, she says and I have a feeling she will come out being the winner....  Can't wait!!!

all credit to all original owners...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

I can't help but noticed the two characters in the poster - 甲 and 乙, well it's the only two that I can read anyway :D They are "First" and "Second" respectively. Got me thinking about alpha and beta males. 

Can Ha Suk Jin's character become the beta male when he's in love? It's a trope I love in comedies when played right. 

Oh I like that! Beta male! I want to see HSJ show a different side of him with this character.  Although there are many definitions for beta male, was this what you had in mind? 

------------------

In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates. They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others.

There’s something rebellious about the beta male; he challenges the social order rather than succumbing to it. The beta male doesn’t buy in to the basest stereotypes about male behavior, and that’s hugely sexy.
That guy is so unassuming, affable and genuine. I wonder if he's a Beta Male...

------------------

@USAFarmgirl Always can count on you for beautiful pics of oppa! 

Now that missing nine is over for me I'm really looking forward to this 

edit @dhakra you are right, she has nice legs in that poster. Actually I like her look - she does not look like a pushover. HSJ has this natural cocky arrogance or aura. So female lead must be equally  as self assertive or assured , then the chemistry will explode. 

• Like 7

@triplem  Sweet Dreams.....:D

1777eb58-b08c-49ba-8521-7be51848f751.jpg

63fbef8b-72b7-41b1-909c-056f0538737b.jpg

all credit and thanks to original owners...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I believe in fair play LOL:) I actually think she will be perfect for this drama she has an edge to her that I really like and although I don't have any idea how she will play this character.  I have a feeling she has enough spunk to whip her Boss into shape it's going to be a ping pong experience he says, she says and I have a feeling she will come out being the winner....  Can't wait!!!

Whooyoo......new pictures of her.ezgif-2-95a1f64738.gif Damn, she really has a nice body, her belly button is hypnotizing me in the first picture.

Well I'm curious about her character aswell, it seems she has the required amount of confidence to be a good counterpart for HSJ. That combined with a good amount of humour seems to be a very good mixture. Mayhe she even end up on my hot noona list if she carries this drama for me.

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

Beta Male

In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates. They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others.

There’s something rebellious about the beta male; he challenges the social order rather than succumbing to it. The beta male doesn’t buy in to the basest stereotypes about male behavior, and that’s hugely sexy.
That guy is so unassuming, affable and genuine. I wonder if he's a Beta Male...

Interesting what you are talking about. :huh: I think I will say nothing about it and just let it be....let it be...let it be....oh.....let it bee......yay...this will stick in my head for now. 

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

edit @dhakra you are right, she has nice legs in that poster. Actually I like her look - she does not look like a pushover. HSJ has this natural cocky arrogance or aura. So female lead must be equally  as self assertive or assured , then the chemistry will explode. 

YES, exactly! HSJ has this 'natural' arrogance and this gaze of a lion that sees himself as top of the food chain and I need somebody that is able to challenge it, somebody that just doesn't endure it, somebody that rather uses it to her advantage and has the ovaries (B) oh yeah, you see correctly, I used it) to step up and attack his proud and self-confidence. And as cherry on top, she has to deliver it in a way, that I believe it. 

And up to this point, I'm pretty confident ma girl Go As Sung can do it perfectly fine.

• Like 6

On 10.3.2017 at 5:53 AM, dhakra said:

Interesting what you are talking about. :huh: I think I will say nothing about it and just let it be....let it be...let it be....oh.....let it bee......yay...this will stick in my head for now. 

Well I couldn't let it be, instead I thought about it and was interested in this whole alpha/beta male kind of thing (and I was curious in which category I would fit in) and I discovered that there are quite a few different types. Since somebody said I should post it in here, I will make a small list with every type.

• Alpha Male:

The alpha male is the intelligent, good-looking confident male that is his own man. He does his own things and has complete confidence in everything he does. He may have some doubts about himself, but nothing will every cloud his judgement or logic. He is liked by everyone, a born leader, he has an easy charme and is well aware of his presence. Women are drawn to his charisma and to previous mentioned presence. He enjoys social-life and having lots of people around, he needs constant social interaction otherwise he starts to feel depressed or "drained" like batteries that need to be recharge. A alpha male is a natural leader who seeks out leadership positions. He the kind of person that takes action first and steps up when necessary. He doesn't listen to or respects other authorities, he is unable to subordinate in any way. 

• Beta Male:

The beta male is shy and introverted, far away from socially dominant like alpha-males. He follows instead of leading something, he is a wingman, a loyal companion that is plagued by insecurities and self-doubts. He is liked by the people, woman find him attractive at times but he's the first that gets friendzoned. The beta male is nervous around people and avoids social situations, because he's always afraid to be judged. He's the second in command type, the smart guy behind the scenes. They do not stand out, they just do what the alpha tells him to do.

• Omega Male:

The omega male is the most complicated one, because you can see him in different ways. The omega male is the complete opposite of the alpha male although they have many things in common. He is confident and intelligent like the alpha, but he doesn't care about social life. He lacks at social life behavior completely. He likes being alone and his strength comes from his self-confidence, he is his own man aswell. He doesn't need many people around him, he has a few loyal friends around him that he trusts and that's all he needs. He seems someway cold and distant at times because his self-possesion is active at all times, most people would call him strange and creepy, escpecially because of his lack of social skills. An Omegas trust must be earned. He is mostly the outsider that lives in a small little hut far away from everything. He is a born leader too, but he doesn't seek this position and don't care if he isn't the center of the world. Generally speaking, omegas are the best leaders. He has few intimate relationships, but the ones he have excel everything an alpha could dream of.

The other way around omegas are the losers of society, those who were never in the game. They live alone and hide in their own life. They need to be discovered and forced to their 'luck'. They are not invited to any party, because no one would ever think of inviting them. Not because nobody likes him, just because nobody knows that he exists in the first place. 

• Delta Male

Delta Males are the 'normal' men. They aren't able to attract the most beautiful woman but instead looking for the best they can get. They search for a second-tier girl, while stubbornly ignoring all the girls that would be in their league, to end up eventually without any girl at all. If he ends up with a second-tier girl, he is constantly haunted by the thought that she loses interest in him and eventually gets her to that exact point by his behavior to get her attendance every time. He pretty much destroys himself with constant self-doubts. Deltas are clustered in groups, because they are way too fearful alone. Deltas like to put the female sex on pedastals with way too high expectations. They're the first that bad-mouth about Alphas/Betas, completely unable to be a leader at any times. They fear being in a job with responsibility. They are afraid of talking to woman, because they see them as complete mystery. Deltas are the common people and the majority of men.

• Gamma Male

The invisible, unspectular, introspective. but somehow mysterious guy. He is intelligent, but neither a Alpha/Beta/Omega. Your personality and appearance is unknown and blends in with your surroundings. The gamma is a bitter person, unsuccesful with woman, hating them entirely or putting them on a throne like deltas. But if a gammas spots a girl, he becomes obsessed of her. Doing everything to get her attention, even if that means being the creepy stalker.  Gammas are the ones that mumble something in a corner and nag on everything. Gammas aren't leaders and don't follow aswell, but they can be something like that temporary. People in general like gammas, because they know pretty much nothing about them. Gammas are the neutral force when two alphas meet each other, diffusing difficult situations is something they can do pretty well.

• Sigma Male

Sigmas are feared by alphas. Charming masterminds, able to manipulate everyone. Sigmas are like predators, waiting in the dark, ready to let their trap snap any time. They can talk to people like no other, the social aspect of life is their game. Sigmas are cunning, intuitive masterminds who can drag everyone to their side. They aren't a leader like Alphas/Omegas, but people respect them, even if they think you're strange. No one would ever dare to disagree with you. Sigmas are males that can be more powerful than Alphas/Omegas because of their amazing social skill of manipulating. You are the Joker that everyone keeps in their backhand. The man that does the dirty work behind the scenes. The man that doesn't need any blood to settle things. But even a Sigma has its limit, you can't manipulate everything for as long as you want. But just a smile of yours can make every alpha go rampage. Sigmas are the the ones that come to a party with the most beautiful girl, that no one has ever seen before, just to greet everyone and leave immediately after. Sigmas only use their power when necessary. 

• Like 6

On 2/28/2017 at 8:56 PM, sava2sava said:

Yes we can live with that @dhakra :wub: Also @yqyukiz Thanks for the first teaser it was funny love seeing him act arrogant like Billy BadAzz..:D

@andreasofia16 It's been a while how are you these days, Missed you in the 1% thread but glad you'll be joining us here admiring HJS white pants.. :wub:

@0ly40 Thanks for the 2nd teaser..

@triplem  I must thank you the most I need that pool shot something soothing and relaxing to look at after my dailys nice image Yes thats nice quality trash:heart:

Boy,This thread is going to be a lot of fun..  @USAFarmgirl  If cowhands came like this I think farming will take on a whole new meaning.. Let's pitch some hay and take a lay..:wub:

Hi! Girl! Here!  Wow! All of you are here, great! I was like lost in space, missing in action :blush: But now, I'm back  and so ready to admire :rolleyes: with all of you the white pants...:wub: again and again and again.:ph34r: I hope that you all are well. :)

• Like 4

@dhakra Oh wow ! I didnt realise there were So many types. I thought all men are the same :lol:!

jokes aside- that was an interesting read . 

I think fr the trailers we will see all these different types in the office. HSJ seems to be alpha but according to character set up he transforms into a bum with no social life after work. So i wonder which type he really is . :D

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dhakra said:

Well I couldn't let it be, instead I thought about it and was interested in this whole alpha/beta male kind of thing (and I was curious in which category I would fit in) and I discovered that there are quite a few different types. Since somebody said I should post it in here, I will make a small list with every type.

• Alpha Male:

The alpha male is the intelligent, good-looking confident male that is his own man. He does his own things and has complete confidence in everything he does. He may have some doubts about himself, but nothing will every cloud his judgement or logic. He is liked by everyone, a born leader, he has an easy charme and is well aware of his presence. Women are drawn to his charisma and to previous mentioned presence. He enjoys social-life and having lots of people around, he needs constant social interaction otherwise he starts to feel depressed or "drained" like batteries that need to be recharge. A alpha male is a natural leader who seeks out leadership positions. He the kind of person that takes action first and steps up when necessary. He doesn't listen to or respects other authorities, he is unable to subordinate in any way. 

• Beta Male:

The beta male is shy and introverted, far away from socially dominant like alpha-males. He follows instead of leading something, he is a wingman, a loyal companion that is plagued by insecurities and self-doubts. He is liked by the people, woman find him attractive at times but he's the first that gets friendzoned. The beta male is nervous around people and avoids social situations, because he's always afraid to be judged. He's the second in command type, the smart guy behind the scenes. They do not stand out, they just do what the alpha tells him to do.

• Omega Male:

The omega male is the most complicated one, because you can see him in different ways. The omega male is the complete opposite of the alpha male although they have many things in common. He is confident and intelligent like the alpha, but he doesn't care about social life. He lacks at social life behavior completely. He likes being alone and his strength comes from his self-confidence, he is his own man aswell. He doesn't need many people around him, he has a few loyal friends around him that he trusts and that's all he needs. He seems someway cold and distant at times because his self-possesion is active at all times, most people would call him strange and creepy, escpecially because of his lack of social skills. An Omegas trust must be earned. He is mostly the outsider that lives in a small little hut far away from everything. He is a born leader too, but he doesn't seek this position and don't care if he isn't the center of the world. Generally speaking, omegas are the best leaders. He has few intimate relationships, but the ones he have excel everything an alpha could dream of.

The other way around omegas are the losers of society, those who were never in the game. They live alone and hide in their own life. They need to be discovered and forced to their 'luck'. They are not invited to any party, because no one would ever think of inviting them. Not because nobody likes him, just because nobody knows that he exist in the first place. 

• Delta Male

Delta Males are the 'normal' men. They aren't able to attract the most beautiful woman but instead looking for the best they can get. They search for a second-tier girl, while stubbornly ignoring all the girls that would be in their league, to end up eventually without any girl at all. If he ends up with a second-tier girl, he is constantly haunted by the thought that she loses interest in him and eventually get's her to that exact point by his behavior to get her attendance every time. He pretty much destroys himself with constant self-doubts. Deltas are clustered in groups, because they are way too fearful alone. Deltas like to put the female sex on pedastals with way too high expectations. They're the first that bad-mouth about Alphas/Betas, completely unable to be a leader at any times. They fear being in a job with responsibility. They are afraid of talking to woman, because they see them as complete mystery. Deltas are the common people and the majority of men.

• Gamma Male

The invisible, unspectular, introspective. but somehow mysterious guy. He is intelligent, but neither a Alpha/Beta/Omega. Your personality and appearance is unknown and blends in with your surroundings. The gamma is a bitter person, unsuccesful with woman, hating them entirely or putting them on a throne like deltas. But if a gammas spots a girl, he becomes obsessed of her. Doing everything to get her attention, even if that means being the creepy stalker.  Gammas are the ones that mumble something in a corner and nag on everything. Gammas aren't leaders and don't follow aswell, but they can be something like that temporary. People in general like gammas, because they know pretty much nothing about them. Gammas are the neutral force when two alphas meet each other, diffusing difficult situations is something they can do pretty well.

• Sigma Male

Sigmas are feared by alphas. Charming masterminds, able to manipulate everyone. Sigmas are like predators, waiting in the dark, ready to let their trap snap any time. They can talk to people like no other, the social aspect of life is their game. Sigmas are cunning, intuitive masterminds who can drag everyone to their side. They aren't a leader like Alphas/Omegas, but people respect them, even if they think you're strange. No one would ever dare to disagree with you. Sigmas are males that can be more powerful than Alphas/Omegas because of their amazing social skill of manipulating. You are the Joker that everyone keeps in their backhand. The man that does the dirty work behind the scenes. The man that doesn't need any blood to settle things. But even a Sigma has its limit, you can't manipulate everything for as long as you want. But just a smile of yours can make every alpha go rampage. Sigmas are the the ones that come to a party with the most beautiful girl, that no one has ever seen before, just to greet everyone and leave immediately after. Sigmas only use their power when necessary. 

Really enjoyed your post it was informative and interesting and although I enjoy a good romance when picking a drama.  I also try to find one that says something to me or that I might grow from.  I think your insight in sharing this allows us to think and I am always thankful to learn something new thanks...:)

@andreasofia16 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT10mTODjFjhFOTZ_TWjDM

• Like 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@dhakra Oh wow ! I didnt realise there were So many types. I thought all men are the same :lol:!

jokes aside- that was an interesting read . 

I think fr the trailers we will see all these different types in the office. HSJ seems to be alpha but according to character set up he transforms into a bum with no social life after work. So i wonder which type he really is . :D

We are all different somehow, but it was quite fun to look it up and decide in which category I see myself. (Total Omega here) Thank you for your inspiration.

I'm really interested to see if the drama covers all these character or if HSJ changes the category every episode. I have to say that while reading and writing the descriptions, I always thought of some characters I watched in drama, where I thought 'Oh he is totally in this category'.   

26 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Really enjoyed your post it was informative and interesting and although I enjoy a good romance when picking a drama.  I also try to find one that says something to me or that I might grow from.  I think your insight in sharing this allows us to think and I am always thankful to learn something new thanks...:)

Well when I decide to watch a drama with a love-story, I have to get sure that the drama makes be a better person. I require that it touches me and makes me really sad. So sad that it hurts. Anything lesser than that and I drop it pretty much without ever think about it again (Hello Coffee Prince or 1%). It's absolutely necessary that I grow on the drama, even just a little, not every drama can be life changing like WFKBJ. For pure entertaining purposes I watch crime/thriller dramas. Needless to say that love driven dramas have a way harder mountain to climb. 

But with Radiant Office it's quite different, because, well....a good looking actress (or woman in general) can always keep me around (Oh I can feel the eyes rolling right now) and on top of that I have high hopes that GAS will do her job amazingly. I have high hopes towards her, she can carry this for me.

Glad that I was able to add something helpful to the thread.

• Like 5