Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스 - Wednesdays & Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

432 posts in this topic

Posted

3 hours ago, Louise90 said:

Actually, I think Woo Jin is a chaebol.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

How would he not know it's his dad's company though ? 

3 hours ago, Louise90 said:

Woo Jin's likely left home for a longtime that he doesn't know Hauline is his father's company

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Maybe half brothers ?

Chaebol - checked

Family Strife - checked

Birth Secret - checked

This will look like a weekend makjang story. 

I don't know about you all but this writer doesn't seem to have that makjang style. 

Same family name but their names don't follow the same middle name which is the norm. Is the writer trolling us? 

8 people like this

Posted

21 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Chaebol - checked

Family Strife - checked

Birth Secret - checked

I don't know about you all but this writer doesn't seem to have that makjang style. 

Same family name but their names don't follow the same middle name which is the norm. Is the writer trolling us? 

No makjang please. This script is by new writer who won a competition by MBC as per info on pg 1. So I'm hoping for something fresh!

8 people like this

Posted

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

I'm hoping for something fresh!

Same here :)

So far, she hasn't disappoint. I think the drama is inclined towards slice of life instead of makjang. Already Doctor-son not involved in the management of the company gives me hope. 

8 people like this

Posted

10 hours ago, triplem said:

4 love lines? Omo! That's too much even for me. But yes like @mrdimples has mentioned it will be btwn the doc and his royal hotness. And though I should give all a fair chance at snatching our girl's heart, you know I am super bias...

@triplem  I too am very bias Seo Woo Bin all the way. Even though he is very coldddd but still very hot.  :wub::wub: He is oozing of sexiness and i love :heart: the way he walks. 

8 people like this

Posted

On 3/17/2017 at 11:10 AM, mrdimples said:

It's obvious that Ki Taek thinks too highly of Ji Na whether be it looks or personality. Maybe it is a case of being blinded by love. If everyone can be logical in love then many ill-fated relationships wouldn't happen. I can sort of understand why he takes all her insults and ill treatment and yet begs her to return to him. 

@mrdimples....He thinks to highly of Ji Na. Yes you are right she is out shopping for a husband and woman like those infuriate me because their future isn't a sure thing for marrying a man who can fully support her lifestyle. smh smh smh . I agree , she changed because he has remained the same and hasn't accomplished anything. 

@USAFarmgirl @jellybellymonster @sava2sava .... Annyeonghaseyo chingu's. Good to see you here. 

8 people like this

Posted

55 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@triplem  I too am very bias Seo Woo Bin all the way. Even though he is very coldddd but still very hot.  :wub::wub: He is oozing of sexiness and i love :heart: the way he walks. 

Lol!!!! Happy to have you on board. I need him to get the girl so that I can see him kiss !

7 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

:blink:Have you thought about glasses??? LOL:lol::w00t::D:wub:

I see the problem, you're just to focused someplace else.....:phew:   LEGSB)

giphy.gif  Look at these legs. :wub: Why is it suddenly so hot in here?

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

Chaebol - checked

Family Strife - checked

Birth Secret - checked

Oh no, please not. Everything but this please.

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mrdimples....He thinks to highly of Ji Na. Yes you are right she is out shopping for a husband and woman like those infuriate me because their future isn't a sure thing for marrying a man who can fully support her lifestyle. smh smh smh . I agree , she changed because he has remained the same and hasn't accomplished anything. 

I don't even think she changed, I think she was just like this all the time and now she just released it and showed her true face. Getting a nickname at work isn't something that occurs suddenly either. She's superficial and looks for someone that can afford her a new lifestyle. Love is secondary, her love will be delivered and granted if someone is willing to open his bank account for her. 

KT was just an investion that didn't pay out in the end. So now she looks for someone else. 

But hey, it's quite obvious that I'm not the chairman of her fanclub.

8 people like this

Posted

4 hours ago, dhakra said:

I don't even think she changed,

That is possibly the case. She may have changed over time but not by leaps and bounds. 

4 hours ago, dhakra said:

Getting a nickname at work isn't something that occurs suddenly either.

I know Ki Taek is a nice chap but he could also be a poor judge of character. When @dhakra's honeycakes called Ji Na a nobody, it did sum up what she really is. Her looks aren't even as great as Ki Taek thinks. I've got a hunch that she couldn't find herself a bf and KT was someone who thought a world of her, treated her like a princess but ultimately couldn't deliver what she wants.

8 people like this

Posted

16 hours ago, Louise90 said:

Actually, I think Woo Jin is a chaebol. That's why I said in my previous post about I'm not sure who will be the 3rd leg of love triangle, if it's the Doctor instead, it'll be a cliched case of  "aloof brother suddenly wants to beat his sibling cuz of love rival".  Remember the Doctor's phone conversation about he became a doctor to left his older bro's shadow? See the name: Seo Woo Jin and Seo Hyun. :tongue:

Nice catch. We'll see later how it pans out. Before RO started, I was wondering how Dr Seo could insert himself in the office setting. He has already aligned himself with Jerk Park so Dr Seo shows some cunning.  

Still waiting where slob SWJ is. I saw pics of his apartment in DC. So many books! 

@jiejie Ah I have to see that. I think we have Mask in VIU. Thanks! 

Hello @UnniSarah nice to see you here! HSJ welcomes you! Lol!  

1489939272.gif

Credit: DC

7 people like this

Posted

sorry if i don't have that much to say about this drama. i just totally love it! so i'm just posting photos here & there! :blush: 

C7Z8N72XwAQYko5.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

37 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Still waiting where slob SWJ is. I saw pics of his apartment in DC. So many books! 

Is that HSJ or Seo WJ's apartment? :D Looks like the PD knows that our HSJ is the sexy brain man. So even his character is that way.

6 people like this

Posted

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is that HSJ or Seo WJ's apartment? 

It's Seo Woo Jin's apartment, though I think the beer cans belong to HSJ :D

HSJ has a very modest apartment from what I see on variety shows. It's totally a bachelor's pad. 

and this 

super hilarious. There's no subs but I think he's acting out 2 different scenarios - the 1st is if a female friend visits him and the 2nd is if it's a guy. 

11 people like this

Posted

11 hours ago, mrdimples said:

That is possibly the case. She may have changed over time but not by leaps and bounds. 

I know Ki Taek is a nice chap but he could also be a poor judge of character. When @dhakra's honeycakes called Ji Na a nobody, it did sum up what she really is. Her looks aren't even as great as Ki Taek thinks. I've got a hunch that she couldn't find herself a bf and KT was someone who thought a world of her, treated her like a princess but ultimately couldn't deliver what she wants.

I kinda like that term to describe my little office princess. :wub:

Well, Ki Taek is in love, he's completely into Ji Na. It's only natural as a man that to think that way. His girlfriend is the most beautiful woman that exist, every man that loves his girl thinks like that. I can't blame him for that. I would think the same way (surpising, eh?). When a man truely loves a woman, the world becomes that woman and everything spins around her. I watched friends of mine getting lost after they fell in love more than once. Like I said, nothing changes a man more than love to a woman.

I don't know if girls tend to do something like that, but if that's the case, I would agree that she maybe only took him because he worshipped her. It gave her a good feeling that someone enthroned her. And that changed over time, now she wants someone with money aswell.

One way or the other, she has a bad character.

2 hours ago, mrdimples said:

HSJ has a very modest apartment from what I see on variety shows. It's totally a bachelor's pad. 

To enlighten the imagination of my dear PAC members here, just a sentence to make your head go crazy:

I wonder what his bedroom looks like? B)

6 people like this

Posted

On 3/20/2017 at 9:39 AM, dhakra said:

Oh okay. Well, everybody knows that only his abs are superior. Am I right? :lol:

Hey What about his hands they superior to you know:lol:

On 3/20/2017 at 8:53 AM, triplem said:

Now that you brought it up, yes where is that slob part? I mean he should be lounging around without his office attire (PD please take note.) @USAFarmgirl...maybe no pants, no shirt might be hard on national TV, but I'd settle for something like this.

@triplem Yes those briefs not looking bad also atleast they shows he's not lacking..

Ok I'm still catching up from the previous page

7 people like this

Posted

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@triplem Yes those briefs not looking bad also atleast they shows he's not lacking..

Ok I'm still catching up from the previous page

*cough* I was not even looking... ahahah...I remember in the 1% page we had many discussions about that. :blush:

7 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, dhakra said:

I wonder what his bedroom looks like? 

Hmmm...I have not thought about the bedroom. The sofa looks big and nice, the table a little too small.

@triplem About what Woo Jin might wear at home, I think something simple will do. I remember reading this awfully funny post on The Problematic of The UnProblematic blog - 

source: http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2016/12/20-percent-of-what-they-mostly-got.html

Channeling His Inner Ji Sung PS Partner
E%2B14.gif

I wanted to talk about how appropriate this is for sleepwear, until I realized that, Happy Trails notwithstanding, he has gone pantshands with clothes that have no pockets. Can anyone unsee this now???
Thanks. I can't unsee this. I didn't see it before but now . . .Do you think that's why they cut to her so quickly? Somehow, though, I'm not bothered by this at all.

8 people like this

Posted

7 hours ago, dhakra said:

To enlighten the imagination of my dear PAC members here, just a sentence to make your head go crazy:

I wonder what his bedroom looks like? B)

IN THE DARK.....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6lMJcfE84QAyt1LipEj-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8fcYrCIgeNUJMh2jLGf5

2 hours ago, triplem said:

*cough* I was not even looking... ahahah...I remember in the 1% page we had many discussions about that. 

Sending you a little HONEY for your cough....:lol:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION MAY CAUSE HEART RATE AND BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE:blink::phew:

Spoiler

1125524.jpg

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

161025c3.jpg?resize=550,310&ssl=1  You be the judge sava2sava:w00t:

Came back to add didn't want to leave @mrdimples out...

mrdimples quote...About what Woo Jin might wear at home, I think something simple will do.

I agree!!!:tongue:

Spoiler

tumblr_nubgq7lWLf1ubpz88o1_500.jpg

All credit and thanks to all original owners.... I need some rest after all that...:D

9 people like this

Posted

18 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Well, I don't watch his hands very often, my focus while watching the drama goes towards legs and honeycakes. B)

15 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Hmmm...I have not thought about the bedroom. The sofa looks big and nice, the table a little too small.

@triplem About what Woo Jin might wear at home, I think something simple will do. I remember reading this awfully funny post on The Problematic of The UnProblematic blog - 

source: http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2016/12/20-percent-of-what-they-mostly-got.html

Channeling His Inner Ji Sung PS Partner

I wanted to talk about how appropriate this is for sleepwear, until I realized that, Happy Trails notwithstanding, he has gone pantshands with clothes that have no pockets. Can anyone unsee this now???
Thanks. I can't unsee this. I didn't see it before but now . . .Do you think that's why they cut to her so quickly? Somehow, though, I'm not bothered by this at all.

Well, seems like it's the only thing around him that you can consider small. :wink:

Gosh....where does all this come from? Seems like I need more scenes/pictures of EHW & LKB as diversion.

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

IN THE DARK.....

Sending you a little HONEY for your cough....:lol:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION MAY CAUSE HEART RATE AND BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE:blink::phew:

You be the judge sava2sava:w00t:

Came back to add didn't want to leave @mrdimples out...

mrdimples quote...About what Woo Jin might wear at home, I think something simple will do.

Oh interesting, it seems he has the same taste like me, my bedroom looks like this in the dark aswell.

I think Woo Jin wears the same clothes at home like every other man, either shirt and underpants or just underpants. Really comfy. So I think that picture is pretty accurate. 

8 people like this

Posted

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION MAY CAUSE HEART RATE AND BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE

Aigooo...this is my Achilles Heel. Rather than briefs, I have an inexplicable weakness for shirtless men in jeans. I married the guy who appeared thus when I knocked on his hostel door. 

2 hours ago, dhakra said:

Well, seems like it#s the only thing around him that you can consider small.

Actually I don't mind the size of the table, it just doesn't look very stable and might give way if it shakes too much. 

#HaSukJin'sbed#furniture#places

8 people like this